All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 06'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Listen to them all in sequence

To enjoy these prompts to the max, they should be listened to in sequence and every day. They build on each other. picking just one may not be very satisfying.

smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
If you can make it to Day 14...

...it is a special experience...Denial...

SpreadingFlowerSpreadingFlowerover 5 years ago
Day 06, Check

Oh. My. Goodness! Maybe I’m more relaxed today or maybe your suggestions, voice and words are hitting the right notes for me today; I came so hard at this one. For whatever reason, toys don’t do it for me. All I need are my hands to get me where I want to go. Imagining you there with me through it all really helped elevate the experience for me as well. Thank you.

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
It’s no longer about ‘will I come’....

....it’s more about ‘when and how hard, will I come’

Stick to the path and it just keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You May Have a Point

about letting myself not feel consumed, but allowing the pleasure. I have a hard time with someone else “controlling me” but oddly enjoy it when it happens. You verbally roped me in to another day of listening before work. I was ready to head out the door but instead found myself doing naughty things. I have a jacuzzi tub in the corner of my master bath, and placed my dildo on the flat edge, straddling it with 1 foot in the tub, and 1 foot out. Perfect height for my petite stature. What an incredible release on your command SMO...once again.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
A picture is beginning...

...to build

Married at a young 23, slim, fit, intelligent, undoubtedly attractive and well groomed. Busy Partner, two great children: a 'yummy mummy'. Professional successful manager in a goal oriented, possibly male dominated business. Seems to me this Mid Western woman has it all? Just that sometime, just sometimes, not having to make all the decisions, to just let it happen, to lose it in sweet orgasms, is so very seductive and sensually satisfying. Those closed doors are ajar and the warm sun is shining in. Your innate sexuality and sensual self awareness is growing, you're dressing to please yourself, pleasuring yourself, being the sexy smart woman you have always been, just forgotten for a while. All this after just 6 Days...you have to keep on the path Sherri...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Goodness...

This story and picture you just painted made my heart skip a couple beats while reading this at work. My legs are literally shaking a bit. Your attention to detail is...let's just say...amazingly unique, especially when it hits home in a personal seductive way. 6 days?! When I think of it that way, I'm just floored by your intuitiveness. Stinks that I'm stuck at work at 7am until late this evening. Why I'm glancing at this at work is beyond me. Again, my inner thighs are on fire at the wrong time. Can't think straight to save my life SMO. I blame you:)

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Happy to take all the credit...

...or the blame.

Just so long as you stay on the path, Sherri.

An orgasm every day, paying attention to yourself, letting the real you that is there, deep down in that warm, wet, slinky, slippery core of want, need and desire out to play, will take you to new heights of back arching, hip grinding satisfaction, leaving you shivering and whimpering in release. Enjoy Day 7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
725 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...