All Comments on 'SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 08'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this!

Looking forward to my daily dose of orgasm. Dont stop... please dont stop

smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Plenty more to come...

...there will be an entire sequence to take you through a month of daily climax and pleasure. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
W-O-W! Just...wow!

Feeling I’m in an erotic fantasy and I’m the main main character wondering how the hell I got here. Body was paralyzed while listening about that fitting room and you watching me. You left me in a hot mess.

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Experience the Fantasy...

...has been the tagline for DEV© ever since I created the technique.

It is the specific purpose of my audios to 'put you into the heart of the action', for the listener to feel everything and to enter into the alternate reality of it all. The mind is the most powerful erogenous zone of them all, so that sort of reaction is no surprise to me.

(Of course I am always there, watching...)

I suggest you hit the replay button...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting ready for work in my master closet...

and was even wearing black lace, like you prefer. Sweet releases (plural) right in front of my mirror while half dressed for work had me gasping. This is unreal!!! I see what you mean now by appearing in mirrors. Haven't made it clothes shopping yet, and I'm hesitant to do so. This is too much!

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
We make our own reality, our mind filters and interprets our senses, so...

...why is it 'unreal' if your mind is telling you otherwise?

Some might say that this '30 days of 'O' path is a slippery slope into Orgasmic Oblivion or Cataclysmic Climax. Others, that it is the opening of secret doors within yourself for you to walk through and discover your own amazing, sensual reality.

Then there are those who say, 'WOW, I cummed, a LOT!'

Day 9 of the Path awaits...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
724 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...