All Comments on 'Snapshots of a CFNM College'

by That_CFNM_Guy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*****

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was awesome, thanks you and hope for more 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Refreshing

This is exactly what I want from a cfnm story! 5 stars, bravo, please keep writing if you have the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done.

Well written and very few typos. Love the concept. I hope you write more. The double standard got progressively stronger, bolder and firmer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boyfriends .....?

These males may be many things.

But friends they are not....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Girls, girls, girls all the way. Whera all female teacher and older women. Young girls are BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like your story

The best part is the photography and paint course that the males have to undress. In the part "Since it took so long, the couple had to be photographed first so as to maintain continuity. The photograph was distributed to all the students in the class, just to be safe. The girls, therefore, had a photo of their naked classmate forever. " is much more potential. If you are photographed naked you must be totally ashamed and humiliating. On the other hand, all the girls get the your nude photo. I hope it is really exciting for them. Please write more about this situation.

I am also interested in how the girls having nude male photos tease these males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a more embarrassing physical examination

I like all stories where boys are bad treated on the reverse of girls according to school rules. It is not a new idea but is is always pleasant to read.

.

I like the idea that in this college the board had decided to change some rules to reinforce the advantage of the student's girls on their male classmates.

Nevertheless I think that if it was very funny to increase the fear of the student's boys about double standard rules because of the rumors spread by the older boys, it would have been interesting also to have rumors spread deliberately by the female staff members or by female cleaning ladies.

Also the physical examination of the boys is not enough strict : if they must wear a jockstrap at Pe lessons, why not require also a jockstrap at the physical examination so that they would have been gathered in group in the corridors wearing only a jockstrap exposing their bare asses to all their female classmates and why not to the cleaning ladies who know the new requirement and come to see the boys before cleaning the locker room or also some volonteers among the female staff members coming to help at the check of the identity of the students by curiosity. There could have been a roll call of all the boys one by one in front of the girls and all ladies present. The parade of boys bare asses and with a bulge in the front of their jockstrap would have been a funny time.

And it would have been better at the end of the physical examination if the boys had been all stark naked in group face to all the girls for a last check of their skin head to toes by all the nurses and not only face to one girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting fir the following episodes

Reading all the first chapters was really funny, especially the changes of the rules in 2008 when the number of boy's students was increasing while there was a few male students in the early years when boys students were admitted to come at that great college devoted to girls only before.

The idea that the boys must be bare chest for sport and Pe lesson and a jockstrap under their short is very good as well as the the rules for their swimming lessons : to walk in the corridors from the locker room to the swimming pools only wearing a speedo ( exposed to the view of girls, and cleaning ladies?) and being naked after to swim.

I am now waiting for new episodes such as the first Pe lesson and the first swimming lesson and a punishment of boys forced to run laps wearing only a jockstrap like it was related by senior girls.

I have also a suggestion for a new medical examination of the boys and girls different of the first which would be performed in the gym for the boys by young female nurses supervised by a few older ones and female doctors with orthopaedic exercices, a check of the spine and of the balance, a new check of weight and so on with boys wearing first a jockstrap and ending stark naked under the sight of their female classmates, senior girls, female members of the staff, young secretaries and their chief more older and experienced, cleaning ladies, canteen ladies and of course a few female Pe teachers present to know better the fitness of their male student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice ideas

I like your story. What's about to punish boys who aren't obedient? They have to work absolutely naked in a house for an old, but horny and lustful lady who invites other ladies to inspect her booties. First, they are bossed around by her maids to strip down. Then, they have to work naked under the supervision of the maids. Intermediate, the lewd lady receives her randy female friends for lunch. Some males get hints or a vision what could happen. For example, one thinks he had seen a woman having a camera. Another recognizes that their will be his relative or a woman he has fallen in love for long. They incite each other and get worry about what could follow. Perhaps some are absolutely afraid of being taken their nude picture. Other worry about it and get aroused so that they like the idea in the end. After having lunch, they go through her home and tease the males. Some females including the old lady and one maid have even high class digital cameras to take nude photos. The absolutely ashamed boys get great erections or even shot their load videoing by an old clothed lady.

And it gets even worse because these ladies like to share their photographs with their daughters and friends. In the end, a male having had such a punishment never knows who has seen him in the buff. He is aroused when a female giggles at him.

Please go on writing. It is a nice and arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
some suggestions

I like the suggestion made before. The males have to walk naked - or almost naked- through the rooms while cleaning ladies, female staff, female students can watch them. Why not give them digital cams? I would also like them joking, giggling and teasing the males.

Have you thought about a television transmission so that the nude males are shown in a television report. The totally stripped males can be teased by fully clothed females who enjoy providing erect dicks or even provoke the schlongs to ejaculate!

The males' sisters, mothers, grandmothers, neighbors and so on can watch their dicks and asses. Perhaps they even save the transmission on tape so that they can watch it forever. How humiliating must it be if the males must watch their own nude bodies while females have their fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
some more suggestions

I would like a mature woman asking a student to work in their households. During cleaning the bathroom he is undressed by the fully dressed woman. Please describe how she does it: touching his body, feeling his hidden dick and afterwards pulling his pullover out off the trousers, slowly pushing up his pullover by rubbing his skin tenderly,following with his shirt. afterwards teasing his nipples in order to subsequently finger at the button at his trousers to open it, slowly pulling his zipper down, undressing his socks, stroking upwards his bare skin to knead his ass and dick through his slip, holding the upper border of the slip to extremely slowly freeing his ass, letting his oversized dick jump out of the slip. I think you can describe lots of his feelings: getting hot and cold, being embarrassed, excited, aroused and so on. Afterwards he is accurately watched and investigated by her. She spits in his ass hole and on his dick for better gliding. Then she bathes him. After the bath he leaves the bathing room only dressed by a towel because the mature thinks his clothing must be washed! Downstairs he meets her twenty year old daughter taking some photographs for her studies. Quick-witted the mature pulls down his towel so that her daughter can take really embarrassing pics of him with an erected dick. And both women have so much fun because he must stay naked several days as his clothes do not get ready by several accidents. This does not hinder both females to invite other females to inspect their quarry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's about?

I think you have described the rules very clearly. It is really hot! However, perhaps it would be nice to describe a new age group introduced to the university with different people. One man is really shy and does not trust to be naked in front of any other person. However, his twin sister who begins a study at the university wants to force him into this university because she wants to have lots of possibilities of seeing him naked. She convinced her mother to force him into that university. After having revealed her true reason, her mother is infected by this idea. She even wants to go further. Hoping of having several opportunities to take his nude pics she manages to force him to register. And actually, the plan works so that she can show the nude pics to her old female friends at the weekly coffee party. At such a presentation her son comes home and discovers his humiliation. Full of shame he protests. Nevertheless, one old lady is impertinent enough to suggest him to strip in front of all females. His mother is eager to fulfill her wish and several digital photographs and films are made. Another cool lady offers to upload it to the internet. His mother is uncontrollably aroused while he pleads not to do so. She promises to email all erotic material to all the female members of the party and to her daughter and her friends who should decide on their own. He cannot sleep as he has to ejaculate several times per hour when thinking of the things that had happened and that will happen.

Another boy is naughtier and enjoys being watched naked by clothed girls. Another boy is chosen as a model for the charity calendar. He has never been nude in front of a female so that he feels really embarrassed. He discusses it with his boy friends. Some tell him how arousing such a situation is and that he is lucky when girls can watch his nude body. Others tell him that everybody can see him naked forever when they take nude pics. It would be really embarrassing and they pity him. Then he gets to know that the photographer for this year is in fact a beautiful and arousing woman. However, she is an eager person who loves to take extremely humiliating naked photos which made their models ridiculous....

What's about describing an annual swim meet with lots of female reporters (newspaper and TV), The dean decides that the boys have to swim absolutely naked. All females are allowed to bring their cameras. The admission price for the audience is reduced when bringing a camera. Afterwards, there will be an online competition about the pictures made at the swim meet, The girl with the best picture gets the boss of ten boys she selects....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very good story but I think that it is not finished, a swimming practice is missing, it would be so funny when the boys discover the rules at the first swim lesson or practices, that the girls arev wearing a one piece swimsuit while they must be all the time swimming in the nude according to the school rules, and that there are large windows without curtains on three walls, so that every person walking by a path which is coming near the swimming pool would see them in the nude, and of course since it is well known, there are many persons who walk by the swimming pool on that path, like all the canteen ladies and the cleaning ladies and also female members of the school stuff especially the young ones, and even more since that path is used by young female students regularly by allowance of the college when they have time for a recess, they choose always that path knowing that they would certainly see boys stark naked, ther female swimming teacher force them at the beginning of each lesson to line up naked back to a window for a roll call which she makes last a very long time intentionnally the first time, they must get used to nudity as soon as possible and forget that they are naked and understand that thre is nothing they can do to escape to that state of nudity. for the same reason she forces them to stand a very long time on diving spots already in position to dive but waiting her instructions to dive on the water, bending over with butts in the air while the girls are lining up behind them at a short distance but a splendid view on their naked buttocks, even the clefts of their butts are clearly visible, and the female teacher leaves to the girls a very long time to look at them and inspect visually ach part of their naked bodies from the back, seeing even their balls which are dangling between their legs. and some photos are taken for an album about swimming at the college that each girl student can obtain..

Then at the second lesson, four nurses are coming for a body inspection of the boys which is performed in front of the girls students and watched by some female persons who gather outside to look the inspection of the boys by the windows of the swimming pool, they must line up in front of a bench, bend over and spread the cheeks of their buttocks, all at the same time and it lasts a long time to keep that dreadful position, then they are instructed to kneel on the benches and to lift their feet one by one for the inspection of the soles of their feet and so on ...it is very humiliating for the boys but enjoying for the girls.

also a mixed PE lesson with boys allowed to wear only their jockstrapes and photos are taken again for a college album about Pe at the college

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous