Snapshots of a CFNM College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tour concluded with the reassurance to parents that their sons and daughters would be absolutely safe in this campus, and that they would learn to become ladies and gentlemen full of knowledge and respect for all. The gentlemen especially were sure that they would respect women, no matter her age and position.

*********************************

The boys and girls spent time settling in over the next 3 days into the weekend. The classes would formally begin on Monday. Owing to them coming from different parts of the country, not exactly through accident given the university's emphasis on diversity, the students from the fresh batch did not really know each other well. Most of the 3 days were spent, therefore, in getting to know each other. The boys stuck with the boys and the girls did similarly. They kept running into seniors, who kept giving them smirking looks, like they knew something these newbies did not.

The more awkward moments for the boys were peeing with the door unlocked, and showering in the nude in front of each other. Over the next 3 days, the boys became utterly familiar with each boy's naked body. They all knew who was circumcised, who wasn't, who had a tattoo and where. It was surreal. However, when they realized that this was a part of life now, they soon got used to it and even started horsing around. At least they weren't exposed in the corridor, of which the girls had a perfect view even from the outside. IF they had to be honest, the walk from the bathroom to their room wearing a flimsy towel was a source of horror for the boys living on the ground floor. More than once, a girl had accidently glimpsed upon their near nudity, and smiled at their helplessness. The Walk of Shame, as they called it, was one part of life now.

The senior boys, who occupied the upper floors of the hostel, called the fresh batch up for some drinks and chat. There, once drunk, many stories were told that were scarcely believed. Perhaps they did not want to believe. Stories of nude medical checks, right in front of their female classmates, all of whom remained fully covered, horrified them. Tales of male students being spanked on the bare bottom and then made to stand facing the students with his hands on the head and cock on display were unbelievable. Anecdotes of male students having to strip in sexual education class and having to model with their legs spread and balls on show for live painting class were told by all the boys. Even more terrible were the stories of boys having to shave their pubes before swimming class and then drop their speedos in front of their female classmates as they examined that the shaving was indeed done well and that no stray hair remained. Drinking and laughing, these stories were passed off as jokes or perhaps exaggerated tales. In the morning, they seemed much scarier. Seeing the open entrance and the girl stealing a bold glance at a mostly naked guy exiting the bathroom, they seemed true.

The girls had bonded too. They too had been called by the female seniors for a round of cheap drinks and talk. This chat wasn't scary at all. It was delightful for all involved. The senior girls were a cheerful lot, and they enjoyed the privileges they had over their male counterparts. They happily told stories of how they purposely walked into the boys hostel just because they could. The girls had apparently spent numerous nights in the boys hostel, either for chilling or for studying during tests. At such times, it was common for them to see boys naked or in their underwear. The girls had pretty much seen every male student on campus nude at least once, if not often. They loved to talk of the time when the football coach, mad at the teams for horsing around instead of practising, had the them run extra laps around the track. The male team had been stripped to their jockstraps and the female team was fully clothed as they ran the laps. The view of the bare butts their teammates had provided was imprinted on each girls memory. Even better were the times when each male student on campus had to go through a humiliating medical check right in front of their female classmates and also senior and junior girls. While the girls were given knee length gowns to cover their underwear clad bodies, the boys were told to remain in just their underwear.

The underwear too came off midway in the exam, and the girls enjoyed watching them walk around with their cocks flopping around, sometimes hard and erect. As more wine was poured, the senior girls talked about entering the boys showers, both in the hostel as well as the locker rooms to have inconsequential discussions with a particular student. This was merely a show of power, knowing that the boys could not object. Moreover, covering one's penis by hand was forbidden, seen as a sign of sexually touching oneself. Hence, the boys were forced to shower, dress and undress with a girl or multiple girls, fully clothed, sitting around watching them. Sex Ed classes were apparently a riot. While only diagrammatic pictures of vaginas and breasts were shown, the penis was shown in it's full glory by having random boys from the class strip and show everyone. Generally, circumcised and uncircumcised cocks were shown in pairs, so as to display the contrast. Moreover, the bottomless boys were often told to get hard by stroking themselves, for educational purposes of course. The fresh batch of girls went to sleep, looking forward to seeing many a male undressed and naked for their pleasure. They wondered when they would get the courage to enter the male facilities, and they promised each other that it would be soon.

In Sunday, the boys woke up to a couple of senior girls passing through their corridor without care or concern. They glanced into whichever room they wanted to, and smirked at the boys who had chosen to sleep in their boxers, admiring a stray hard-on, which they were blissfully unaware of. The two girls headed upstairs, possibly in order to visit their friends. The said friends were, at that very moment, showering happily, getting ready to go to the movies with the girls. Obviously naked and wet, they were accosted by the two girls, who entered their bathroom without even knocking, which would have been hard due to the lack of a door. The girls laughed at the jiggling boy parts as the guys towelled off. Inspite of having seen this often, they still weren't able to stop laughing at the way the male penises on display jiggled and flopped around. The boys, for their part looked surprised. Again, inspite of having endured this adequately, they were still shy to be put on such blatant display for the girls and have their privacy compromised so easily.

The guys wrapped the towels around their waists and forced a smile. They greeted the girls as they passed them, heading towards their room. The girls were right behind them as the boys started dressing inside their room, knowing they wouldn't be able to stop the girls anyway. The girls watched as their classmates once again bared their cocks when they dropped their towels. They were a bit sad when they pulled up their underwear to cover those dicks, but admired the bulge in the underwear. One of the girls fell a sudden urge to slap one of the boy's brief-covered ass. The blonde girls and the football jock enjoyed a flirty relationship, and she had wanted to do that for a very long time, given the number of times she had seen him in a state of undress. Soon enough, the boys were dressed, and the foursome headed downstairs. Along the way, the girls once again popped into the bathroom, and waved to 3 naked boys taking a shower. They loved this show of privilege and reinforced the fact they could see the boys naked at whim, but the boys would never see them naked without proper consent. The boys laughed in awkwardness, unable to even cover their exposed genitals with their hands, as it was against the college law. They didn't want to be accused of playing with themselves in front of females. With one last look at each cock, the girls left.

*******************************

The medical exam for the fresh batch of students was carried out on a cool, summer day in the month of June, perhaps a week after they had joined. Being a Sunday, the students were grumpy about having to miss the extended sleep. Moreover, a physical wasn't something they were particularly looking forward to anyway.

The girls and boys had, by this time, become more acquainted and some had even embarked on the route to friendship. Crushes were being developed on both sides, though the first coupling was yet to happen. The boys and girls trudged to the Academic Block, where the medical centre occupied the last floor. The girls were quite excited to see what lay ahead, given the stories they had heard from their seniors. The senior boys, on the other hand, had been either too embarrassed to share this information or it had slipped their minds.

In the medical centre, as they had already been shown on the tour, there were 4 doors on either side of the long corridor. The rooms were evidently quite large, housing medical equipment and beds. 4 nurses and 4 doctors were employed by the university, all female, indicating their concern for the health of their students as well their regards as to the modesty of the girls. The medical staff introduced themselves and proceeded to fill the students in on what they would be going through during the day.

One of the nurses was quite old, being around 50 while the other three were pretty, young things around the age of 23 to 25 years, making them just older than the boys. Similarly, one of the doctors seemed to be around 50 while the other 3 were around the age of 30. One of the doctors, a striking redhead, immediately caught the eye of every male student in the room and could be termed as an instant boner-giver. The head nurse was giving instructions to the students in a very concise and experienced fashion.

The girls were told to enter into a room and strip down to their underwear, which brought a smile to the boys faces. Perhaps, they thought, the Sunday wouldn't be that bad after all. The girls were further told to put on the dressing gowns which were laid out for them, and then come out and stand in a single line. Once the girls went into the locker room, the nurse's tone became sterner, as if she knew the resistance that would inevitably come.

The boys were told to strip to their underwear. Then and there in the corridor. There were shelves on the walls, where they were told to fold and keep their clothes. As expected, none of the boys moved for 2 minutes. They searched around frantically for hospital gowns, of which there was no sign. The nurse repeated the instruction in an even sterner voice and reminded them that this was a compulsory procedure, without the completion of which they would likely be thrown out of the college. This spurred the boys to action. Going by the stories they had heard, being seen in their underwear would probably be only a start. Off came the shirts and denims. The shoes and socks had been lost before. Folding the clothes to the best of their abilities, they made their way to the shelves where they put their clothes.

Some of the boys had chosen to wear boxers while others had gone with briefs, which displayed a nice bulge as clear as day. The boys shamefacedly put their hands in front of their groins, which the nurse ignored currently. She determined she would have an opportunity to do that later, when they would be more exposed and vulnerable. She settled for telling the boys to form a line facing her. The girls chose that exact moment to exit the privacy of their room, and immediately began laughing upon seeing the line of their male classmates standing there in their underwear. The nurse, while understanding their mirth, wanted to keep the tomfoolery to a minimum and didn't want the boys to feel too uncomfortable. She asked the girls to quit laughing and form a line next to the boys so that each girl had a boy besides her, who would be her partner for the day.

The girls, dressed in knee length dressing gowns over their bras and panties, took their place besides the boys. They kept stealing glances at their half-naked partners, looking to see of they could identify a penis or a pair of balls. While it was easier to do so for the boys in briefs, the girls who had boys clad in boxers had a harder time. The boys had their own set of problems. Some of them had started developing erections, which they were finding increasingly hard to control. One of the more modest ones had already popped a full hard-on, which was now making an obvious tent in his boxer shorts. The girl next to him, a petite blonde with cute specs, looked at the boner and then straight into his eyes, causing the boy to wilt in embarrassment. The power she held right at that moment caused the girl to wear a knowing smile on her pretty face.

One of the boys picked up the courage to ask the nurse why they didn't get dressing gowns and was attended to with a look of exasperation. As if it were the most obvious thing in the world, the nurse explained to him that the girls got the gowns because they had modesty inherent in the female gender, something the male sex lacked. As a result, the boys didn't really require a hospital gown, and could happily proceed in their underwear. It would be one less thing to remove anyway, according to the experienced nurse. At the mention of removing the only piece of clothing they had on, the boners immediately went down in fear. Further instructions were immediately given by the nurse.

The 4 rooms down the on either side of the corridor were numbered. The first pair of students would proceed to door 1. The girl would go inside and have that part of the examination done. Once she was done, the boy would enter the room and have the examination done. At this point, the girl would remain inside the room. Upon the completion of the examination, the pair would move to the next door and follow the same procedure. At this point, the second pair of students would proceed to the first door. This would continue till all the students have been through all the parts of the examination. Once a pair of students have completed the entirety of the examination, they would stand at the end of their respective lines. The physical was expected to get done by lunch.

In order to give a mere snapshot of this extraordinary procedure, we shall follow a single pair through all the 4 rooms. The pair in question consisted of a tall boy, who was clearly a swimmer going by his physique. He wore a pair of boxers. His partner was a blonde who could be described as cute rather than hot. Petite in frame, she had a wholesome face which could make any boy fall for her charms at will. Her sweet nature only served to enhance that effect.

The pair proceeded to the first door after the preceding pair, both boy and girl, had exited it. As per instructions, the girl went in while the boy waited outside the door with a worried look on his face. Five minutes later, he was called in too. This part of the examination was quite routine, consisting of a basic weight and height measurement followed by questions regarding his lifestyle, sleeping hours and sex life. The last part was quite embarrassing for the boy. The girl had been asked these questions too, but in complete privacy. The boy was being asked about the last time he had had sex, the last time he had masturbated, the frequency of his masturbation, whether or not he had had anal sex etc. right in the presence of his classmate. He could barely look up as he whispered the answers to these questions, while the girl looked on with interest. The discovery that her classmate hadn't masturbated in a week was not exactly surprising, given the CCTV cameras in the boys hostel. She thanked her stars that no such cameras existed in the girls hostel. She also mused about how horny the boy must be by now, and how soon into the process would he pop a boner. She hoped it was soon, because she really wanted to move around with guy who had a tent in his shorts.

The second room consisted of a basic head-to-toe examination which didn't really need nudity. The doctor checked for the heartbeat and blood pressure, and then proceeded to check joint responses. The girl was really disappointed because this was in no way going to induce a boner. Perhaps, she thought, she needed to show some skin, but the damn hospital gown covered her well down to the knees and even went a little further. Her hope of seeing the boy naked was also becoming increasingly bleak. But she remembered the stories, and fostered the little hope she had left. Apparently, her seniors had seen every boy on campus naked, and she hoped to be part of that legacy.

Her prayers were answered quickly. While the first two parts of the physical had been docile, the third room turned things interesting. While the boy waited outside, the girl went in. She was immediately handed a plastic jar by the nurse and asked to pee in it. The girl went to a screen provided in the room and filled the jar. Next, she was asked to untie her gown at the top and remove her bra for a breast examination, which was quickly finished. This was followed by a gynaecological exam, with her lying on a bed with feet up in stirrups and panties by her ankle. She was highly thankful at this point she was accompanied only by a doctor and a nurse, both females. She shuddered to think how she would feel if any of her classmates walked in at that point and saw her in this state. That shudder of terror was replaced by a shudder of anticipation as she thought what the boy standing outside the door would endure when it was his turn.

She was right, and she was rewarded. The boy had been called in once the girl had finished dressing and was in her modest hospital gown once more. Once inside, he was told that he would have to give a urine sample, which would be sent to the lab later for examination. Unlike her, he was told to drop his boxers right there, stand facing the nurse (who was standing strategically besides the girl), and pee in the plastic jar. The boy, obviously stunned at this brazen command to display himself and then carry out a private activity in public, demanded to know the reason. The doctor, a tall brunette who could be described by some as pretty, stepped in at this point by saying that the rules demanded observation of all males during this procedure, due to the high use of drugs and substance abuse among males in general. She further reminded him that he really had no choice in the matter and should proceed as soon as possible. Unnerved, the boy turned around and lowered his boxers, exposing his bottom to the two females behind him, and stood holding his hands covering his penis in front of the doctor. The doctor immediately told him to stop touching himself, and face the nurse. Red faced, the boy turned around and put his hands to his sides.

It was all she could do to keep from jumping in glee. Seeing her classmate standing in front of her with his cock on full frontal display brought a wide smile on the girls face, and she couldn't seem to help it. The nurse too had a hard time containing her smile. She was a young woman just out of nursing school, and she enjoyed this part of the job thoroughly. She had lost count of the number of men she had seen naked and they could do nothing about it. The nurse handed the jar over to the boy, and asked him to place the tip of his penis inside the jar. When this was done, she simply asked him to start peeing. Not having had the opportunity to use the toilet since the morning, the boy didn't take much coaxing. Urine flowed from his penis into the jar. Once done, the nurse took the jar and sealed it with a lid. All this while, the girl was staring with her mouth open. She had seen one penis in her life, that of her ex-boyfriend. And now here was a boy, someone she would be attending classes with and seeing for the next few years, peeing in front of her, fully naked.