Snapshots of a CFNM College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy, still unable to look anyone in the eye, began to pull up his underwear, but was forbidden to do so by the nurse. Apparently, he would be required to remain stark naked for this procedure. The boy, as per instruction, stepped out of his underwear and stood straight. He couldn't even cover his penis with his hands, as that would amount to touching himself inappropriately. He smarted at the unfairness of having a female classmate, or any classmate for that matter, in the room with him while he was in this state. She had, after all, received complete privacy for her examination. His thoughts were broken by the nurse, who was telling him to climb up on the bed and put his legs on the stirrups. Only once he was in the required position did he realize how thoroughly exposed he was. His legs spread, his balls were clearly visible to all three females in the room, who made it no secret that they were interested in the equipment. His classmate stared alternately at his cock and then into his eyes, making sure that he knew that she knew exactly what every inch of his body looked like. The doctor put on a pair of gloves and started checking his balls for hernia. Satisfied, she took a tape measure and proceeded to measure the length of his penis, which was still in its flaccid state, with the nurse noting down the said length. She then asked the boy to stroke his penis and make it erect. In a series of unreasonable demands, this was merely the latest. The doctor explained that it was mandatory to measure each boy's penis length, in both the flaccid and excited states.

The girl watched incredulously as her friend started stroking his cock up and down. The cock itself started engorging and becoming hard, as it was exposed to 3 pretty women. So it happened and the 5 inch flaccid dick became an 8 inch erect cock. The doctor then asked the boy to flip around and hunch on his knees. In this position, the boy exposed his asshole to the 3 women. He realised now that there was no part of his body that was a secret from these females. They had seen every part of his body, no matter how private it had been. He wondered how he would ever be able to look this particular classmate in the eye ever again. He also realized that she would probably tell every last detail of this to all the other girls in his class, and wondered where he could go to die immediately. With so many thoughts flooding his mind, he barely even noticed as the doctor gave him a quick prostrate check, following which she told him he could dress. Smiling wryly at this, he picked up the only piece of clothing he had been allowed and slipped it upon his still erect penis. Wondering what hell awaited him in the last room, he and erect penis walked out of the room, the girl by his side, still stealing glances at the tent in his boxers.

While they walked between the rooms, they saw the two students who were in front of them and had now joined the line. The boy looked like he would cry at any moment. The girl had an expression of sympathy and glee on her face. Both wondered what the hell was happening in this room. Perhaps, the boy thought, the act of exposing his most intimate parts to so many women was too much for the preceding boy. In the fourth room, both the students were called in together. This was the first surprise. The next surprise came when the doctor in that room, who was the stern head doctor, announced that the girl's exam was done. However, it would go against the Equality norms if she wasn't allowed in this room. The already wide smile widened on the girls face. The nurse, who was a beautiful redhead smiled at the smile. She knew the feeling, and she knew what was coming next. The power transfer would be absolute and the girl would always have this memory of her friend.

The doctor explained that while all other parts of the examination were completed, the rules required all male students to submit a DNA sample in the form of semen. The full impact of this statement dawned slowly on both students. The girl immediately put her hands on her mouth, trying to hide her incredulity. The boy, on the other hand, opened and his closed his mouth trying to search for words to protest with. Experienced by now, the redhead nurse proceeded to pull down the boys boxers without instructing him to undress. The boys boner popped into view and stood straight, as if ready to do the task of final humiliation. The girl still couldn't believe what was going to happen, even though she was now looking straight at her classmate's erection.

The nurse asked the boy to step out of his boxers and proceed to the screen. She followed him, admiring his naked ass as he walked to the screen. Once there, she handed him a small plastic jar and asked him to masturbate and ejaculate into the jar. The boy looked at her, and when she did not move, coughed. The nurse explained that this part of the exam was supposed to be done under observation, and that he would be required to masturbate under watch. She asked him not to be shy, as she was a nurse and was used to these procedures. The boy started stroking his rigid cock.

His classmate, though disappointed at not getting to witness the procedure live, observed the shadow of the boy jerking off through the curtained screen. It was a delightful sight watching him rub his hand over his 8 inch member. Perhaps it was the hot redhead in front of him, but he took barely a minute to ejaculate into the cup. The girl saw her friend shudder as he came and spilled his semen into the plastic cup, which was immediately sealed by the nurse. Some tissues were given, with which he wiped his penis and cleaned it. The boy followed the nurse, still naked but now flaccid. He did not look at the girl nor the doctor. He immediately reached for his boxers and put them on.

The doctor signed both the student's papers and told them to stand back in the line. At the end of the last pair's procedure, the girls went back into the privacy of their allocated room to dress, while the boys picked up their clothes from the shelves and put them back on. On the back to the hostels, the boys were completely silent while the girls were just waiting to start giggling and talking. Some of the girls even consoled the boys, saying that it was a part of life and the rules here. Moreover, they should not be so modest, as they were just males. The boys, mollified by the consoling and pampering by the young and pretty girls, were soon smiling a little. Perhaps it wasn't that bad after all. They had been exposed to only one girl each and they hadn't actually been witnessed the boys masturbating.

All in all, the day, as embarrassing as it had been, turned out to be the ultimate ice-breaker for the students. It was the day they all became friends.

******************************************

The classes were routine for the students, and as they would learn, the university was quite strict about attendance in class. Any student not making it to class had to present a valid reason for the same, and if it wasn't deemed valid enough, he or she would face some sort of punishment. Each teacher also had some sort of a 3 strikes system, wherein each strike a student received would result in an escalated punishment. The third strike was dreaded by most students as they believed it would involve something terrible and humiliating. The rules of punishment were made clear to all the students, even though years of news reports and anecdotes had made them very clear. It was asserted that only boys would be subjected to spanking and nudity as punishments, in addition to detention and other more docile versions. The girls would not be spanked nor would they be exposed to the boys or anyone else, as their modesty was paramount and it would be highly improper for them to be undressed in the class or in front of anyone. One of the boys picked up the courage to ask about the reason behind this obvious unfairness. Perhaps it was more humiliating hearing about these double standards in front of their female classmates who would be exempt from all such humiliations.

The teacher explained that the University was simply taking care of the traditional power balance. Currently, as men enjoyed more power in the world as compared to women, it would be unfair to women if the power balance was tilted even further by exposing them to the eyes of men. Moreover, it was a known fact that men viewed women as objects and therefore, thoughts of sex would be the first things to enter their minds upon seeing a naked woman. On the other hand, the teacher said, girls grow up to be mothers and were unlikely to view the naked man as anything other than just that. The men wouldn't be objectified in the same way. It would also serve to tilt the power balance in favour of women, so that equality would be achieved. Hence, the girls were given full privacy everywhere, while they also had full access to all male facilities. Boys, after all, should not have modesty, and they should not mind being seen naked by any number of girls and women, their age, younger or older. Due to this, it had been decided that any punishment could be given in front of the girls, and it would not matter. In fact, a little added humiliation would drive the lesson home more effectively.

The classes were chosen by the students themselves, but some classes the full batch together. While Women's Studies was compulsory for the guys, all the girls had signed up for the class out of interest. Similar was the case with "History from the Female Perspective" and "Feminism: The Past and The Future". Most of the class had also signed up for Life Drawing and Photography classes, although the boys were disappointed that female models would not be nude in that class. They were horrified to hear that they themselves would serve as the nude male models whenever required. They couldn't imagine posing in front of the class in their birthday suits and exposing their bare cock and balls to all the artists, all of whom would be their classmates.

The teachers themselves, remembering that they were teaching boys and girls who were almost 20, weren't very strict. They were all women however, with the exception of some male teachers who had to be exceptional to be allowed to teach in the college. The female teachers were the only ones who were allowed to punish the students by means of corporal techniques or nudity. The male teachers were not trusted with this privilege. It was felt that they may be too excessive and may even exert such power over female students, which was expressly forbidden. The male teachers, just like the male students, were not allowed entry into the female facilities across the campus. They were expected to use the male facilities, shared with the boys, in case of swimming or other sports. It was not uncommon for male teachers to be seen naked in such settings by their female students and even female teachers, when they chose to enter the male locker rooms without care.

While nudity wasn't a running theme, all the students knew from past reports that it was only a matter of time before boys would be stripped and humiliated. The boys themselves tried their best to not think of this predicament which awaited them in the future. The teachers and the Board firmly believed that humiliation was the best way to teach boys humility and deference towards the fairer sex, and the fact that the girls would see all the boys naked at some point or the other definitely gave an advantage to them. This could already be felt as each girl had seen one boy naked, with his most private of parts open for her visual pleasure. This was something the boys would never experience, and therefore would learn to show respect to someone who knew their physical secrets in so much detail.

The first week was very quiet, with everyone on their best behaviour. However, this could not go on forever and the natural behaviour had to start coming out. The boys were already feeling the unfairness of having been exposed in their physicals, and their open hostels which any female could enter. While their own batchmates had not entered so far, they had endured a lot of senior girls who saw fit to visit their male friends in their open rooms. They had to pass through the ground floor, and had caught many of the new boys in their underwear. A couple of boys had even been caught naked, while changing, and were greeted by the girls with a knowing smile as they glanced at their exposed dicks. The boys had done all they could to cover themselves up, and one had even been reprimanded by the girls to put his hands by his sides. The boy, in his own room, had been forced to expose himself to the three watching girls, who made it no secret as to which parts of him they were interested in. It was clear that the girls practically saw it as their right to view naked boys whenever they felt like it. After all, they just had to enter one of the male facilities and enjoy the view, as no male would be able to cover himself without clothes.

The third week saw the students become more relaxed, as they felt they had judged each professor and their fellow students, and identified which teachers were lenient and which were more likely to punish. The first sign of this was when 3 students failed to turn in an assignment. The professor, a young, attractive blonde who had been teaching for merely 3 years, had already received advice from her more senior colleagues with regards to what was to be done in such situations. The students, 2 boys and 1 girl, were asked to stand at their desks and were given a talking to about the importance of deadlines and the expected behaviour from students. The stern tone of voice belied the teacher's age and beauty. With this, she told the 3 students that they were to write the assignment twice, standing at their desks while she taught the rest of the class. She further added that the two male students, in order to really drive the lesson home, would do this assignment in the nude. The female student, on account of modesty and less punishment required for girls, would remain clothed in the tee and denims she was presently wearing.

As it turned out, the 3 students were very good friends and had been out partying the night before. The girl watched wide eyed, along with her other female classmates, as her two friends protested and tried their best to diminish the punishment. They made pleas of mercy and protested the unfairness of it all. That was promptly shot down by the professor with the simple axiom that Girls need modesty, while boys have none. She watched as they slowly took off their tees, then their denims. She watched as the remaining boys in class looked as humiliated and embarrassed as the two boys who were stripping. The girl almost giggled, despite her own punishment, as the boys stood in their underwear and shot one last look for mercy at their unrelenting professor. Not receiving any leeway whatsoever, they tucked their fingers into the waistbands of their underwear, and hesitated one last time before pulling them down. The girls in the class collectively started giggling at the sight of the two exposed boys, who had instinctively put their underwear in front of their crotches. The professor told them to bring all their clothing and place it on her table. The girls laughed as the naked boys made their way to the front of the class, with their asses hanging out and placed all the clothes on the table. The return back to their own tables was terrifying, as they were now truly fully exposed. Forbidden to use their hands to cover themselves, they had to walk past their classmates, showing them their fully exposed penises and balls. The girls smirked as they glanced at the naked genitals which were so shamefully on display. Even the punished girl, who was standing up and had a clear view of her two naked friends, couldn't help smirking.

The professor told the three students to start with their assignments and to submit them before the end of class, otherwise they would spend the rest of the day completing it in the same state as they were in now. The two boys found themselves developing erections, and had no idea why. Neither felt particularly in control, and being exposed to so many female eyes was not an experience they were enjoying. Yet, their cocks gradually rose. This was not lost on the girls, who were paying discrete but close attention to the boys. The girls sitting behind them were observing their butts and wishing they could get a quick squeeze in. The girls in front kept turning back to get a look at the packages, and smiled when they saw that the said packages were a bit bigger each time they looked back. Half an hour into the lecture, both boys were sporting full blown erections. The discomfort and humiliation was clear as day on both their faces. They wondered how they would look any of these people in the eye ever again.

At the end of the lecture, the teacher called the boys and the girl to the front of the class with their assignments, which were finally complete. The three students walked to the front, the boys presenting their bare butts to everyone once again. The lone girl, who considered these two boys her best friends, was now doing all she could to not stare at the rock hard erections which pointed the way for these boys. She tried to give a look of sheepishness, but she was clearly hiding a smile as she stood in line in front of the teacher. The teacher gave a short lecture about hoping that the students had learnt their lessons, while the boys stood with their penises on display for the teacher and their asses on show for the rest of the students. At the end of the speech, she collected the assignments, asked the boys to collect their clothes and get dressed. Once they were dressed and modestly covered in clothes, they returned to their desks. Still red faced, they were the last two to exit the class as the bell rang.

*********************************************

The Art Class had started off slow, but promised great things to come. The teacher, an artsy redhead who was around 25 years of age, explained that the class would start off by painting inanimate objects like fruits and scenery. Around 4 weeks into the course, they would start painting live models. The models would be male as well as female, and would consist of students of the class itself. She had also explained that male and female students would be expected to pose together, and that there would be nudity involved. She was quick to clarify that the nudity would only be male nudity and female students would not be exposed to any of their classmates at any time. The boys could only blush as they realized that this was one more class where they would be exposed for all to see. The professor also explained that the best paintings would be auctioned off at the end of the year to parents of the students, and that the students themselves would be the auctioneers, in the same clothes they modelled in.

For reference, the professor showed them some of the art work completed by previous batches of students. The paintings were beautiful, as even the inanimate fruit bowls stood out in screaming colour. However, as the boys watched in horror, out came the paintings with the naked people. Naked males. Painted in full frontal glory by their classmates. The paintings had female models as well. The most exposed a female model had become was the one in which she had appeared in a one piece swimsuit. The males were a different story altogether. In the same painting in which the girl in the swimsuit appeared, a boy stood next to her. He was wearing only a pair of speedos, which did nothing to hide his bulge. Presumable on the instruction of his teacher, he stood with his chest out and hands on his hips, with his crotch pushed forward, making his bulge even more prominent. The girl had one of her hands on his backside, just low enough to touch his ass.