All Comments on 'Snatched Away Ch. 01.1'

by Thekeytoitall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I like the story do hope that they talk I do love non con but would be nice if he talked to her and actually understood where she was coming from how would he feel if he was the one snatched the body might respond but doesn't mean the heart and mind like it and and yes know it's a non con story love them lol but would be nice if guy said yes I know it's wrong I kidnapped you not just be im a man and stronger then you obey me hope that made sense seems like your touching on it but at same time he's ignoring what she said at same time please update again soon would read no matter way go with story

FromTxFromTxalmost 6 years ago
I like it

Intriguing concept. Look forward to update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's all wrong

You are NOT a strong writer to write a story/world like this.

Keep your day job. Writing isn't meant for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quit freaking out

Why does everyone freak out when non con stories start like this? This is hardly different then the arranged marriage that our families set aside for my wife and I. I was 14, she was 16, she was everything I thought I wanted. She was beautiful, smart, she was going to be a doctor, everything! I was ugly, a street urchin they called me, I was very street smart, strong, and was going to go into IT. I spent 6 years twisting my parents and hers to marry us. She wanted a love marriage. But our families are just traditional enough not to allow that back then. And when she graduated Uni at the same time I did, her family finally laid down the law. She was mine. At first it was rough and sex was the best weapon I had to reach out to her and her best tool for control of me. We used it for pleasure and taking our frustrations out on each other for the first two months. Then we moved from Pune to outside Paris. Back then there were no phone or internet service like today and her (honestly our) support system was cut off. Now all we had was each other in the wild new world. Just like this loving couple. Slowly with only each other to hang on to and trust, love bloomed. Honest real love, not this love the one your with BS. And now 34 years, 3 children, 8 grandchildren, the move to France, the move to the US, and so much more...I love that woman like no other and I truly know she loves me too.

Give the author time and this couple too will find love. Albeit this is non con so just deal until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like your writing

Hopefully we will see another chapter or two soon? I think it's a good write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous