Sniff Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zhang says "Oooh! Oooh! Something's happening! Get that dick where it belongs, back in my pussy and watch!".

My fingers make a squelching sound as I pull them from her slick cunt. I know better than to waste a drop of her heavenly nectar, so I use my left hand to guide myself back into her tight twat. I can see Pris, her big old belly sticking up in the air as Malcom's huge python slithers down her throat.

"Fuck that's a big cock! How the hell can she swallow that thing?" I cry out as my heart skips a beat knowing that huge cock will soon be fucking my wife.

"Pris was always the best deep throat artist of us all. She coached Jane the first time, and even me once. Jane's body plan is just better built for Malcolm. Oooh! Oooh! Here's our girl up to bat, and I do mean baseball bat sized cock!" Zhang cries out.

"I bet she can't take it. It's too big." I am sure.

"Stakes?" Zhang says as she bumps her ass back into me, code for 'fuck me faster', noting she is getting very, slick, very wet, and I feel the need for speed, thrusting into her much faster, but also reaching down to 'bowling ball' her, one thumb up her ass, fingers playing a toccata and fugue for clit solo. Zhang whimpers, I've never heard her do THAT before.

"Loser has to watch our girl make love with the other one, hands bound behind their back, no touching or rubbing off. Since we are going with the baseball metaphor, the winner may also pick a 'designated hitter' to fuck our Julie, but then the winner has to be bound, same rules as the loser." I offer.

"Hot fucking deal, I accept." Zhang grins.

"She can't do it, see? Even the knob doesn't fit in her tight throat!" I grin, as Zhang looks momentarily worried.

"Oh, fuck me!" I exclaim, as Pris shoves the huge black vibrator up my wife's dripping wet slot, licking and sucking her big clit like a small penis.

"No, Fuck Julie, cock of my choosing! I win!" Zhang puts out a pretty big orgasm, hips bucking, pussy walls spasming, as I bust a nut in response. Zhang is off the chair, basically throws me to the floor, as she mounts my face.

"You know you are the perfect hunter, you always clean and eat what you shoot. Hurry up with your cream pie, you are going to want to see your wife fucked by the big black cock she just sucked!" Zhang taunts me.

"Oooh! Oooh! Fuck! The preggo just took it up the snatch! Holy fuck monkeys! Julie is fucking licking her out! Oh, that Pris has one sweet snatch, I hope being pregnant and giving birth doesn't fuck it up." Zhang squelches and gushes on my face. I am done here, and things are getting interesting.

Just as I stand and Zhang bends over the desk, they finish putting Pris away for the night, and walk into the other room.

"Hey, Zhang, do me a solid and burn me a recording of this?" I beg.

"No can do, Kemo sabe. Watch this!" Zhang says as she spins the dial and the room spins enough to give me motion sickness queasiness.

"Too many cameras, at least 256 in every room, some have a thousand. Not a disk in the world capable of that much high-def video data, even heavily compressed. Servers will render a three-D textured scene in about two weeks that you can watch from any angle, but right now, the only thing we can do is choose a view and watch." Zhang explains.

I'm fucking her tight snatch so hard I can hardly pant, much less respond. Malcolm's huge dick get's lined up with my wife's cunt and then slides in, pushing all the way up into her uterus I think. He starts fucking her as Zhang and I both reach the pinnacle of our climaxes, and we cum together in a brilliant flash of light that I can almost see from out of my body, as we fall together to the floor. When I awake, Zhang is riding my face, sucking my cock like she needs every drop of cum out of it right now. The room on the display is empty and thinking back to what I just saw gets my dick hard and to the edge of cumming. Zhang must feel the same way, because she works very hard at wearing me out, or drowning me with her gushing lube as her hips try to bash my face in. I work very hard at wearing her out, and we both try to snuff out the flames from watching 'our girl' on her first 'escort outcall'. It takes hours, and I'm still not sure we can ever get there before we pass out.

The Return of Jordan

It is easy to see Jordan again. I attend the football fundraiser, and make a big contribution. He comes to see me at the end of the event.

"You don't have to write a check that will bounce to get my attention. You have always bounced enough to get my attention." Jordan says as he wraps me in a hug.

"The check won't bounce Jordan, although I will continue to do so.", which I demonstrate by bouncing up and down, shaking the booty and boobs.

"So settle down before you get the old lady excited." he urges.

"Look, I have a proposal for some sexy fun, but you have to bring Tina." I tell him with just a little bit of tease.

"Go on. I'm all ears." Jordan leans back, his body language saying he's not.

"Let's say I have a couple dozen women, wealthy, as hot as I am or hotter, very frisky. We've formed a swingers club, where we get together and fuck like crazy. They are all bisexual like me, and they will rock your world all weekend if you want. If you are a good boy, nice and polite, satisfy every woman who asks, then you get to come back and certain business opportunities will become available. Let's just say you and Tina will be able to retire when you are young enough to still enjoy it." I give him the pitch, but he doesn't swing.

"What's the catch?" he asks, opening his arms but shuffling his feet.

"Well, there are two catches. First is that I've always had my eye on Tina, I'd like a fair shot at turning her bi. I think she'd go for it in the right situation, and this is definitely the right situation. Second is, once your dick touches someone else, she is free to be with anyone or no-one at all. Anything from girl-girl to gangbang, she has your permission to freely exercise her sexuality." I offer my conditions.

"Neither of those are catches. Tina would never touch another girl, and other than being pissed at me for fucking around, she'd never touch another guy. So we're in. Tell us where and when." Jordan says warmly.

"Good, I'll call Tina, let her know the ground rules, then the day of, I'll text her the location. You'll both have a lot of fun, I promise. Thank you so much, It's hard to find a well hung guy with stamina who knows how to treat a woman right. I am deeply in your debt.", not 50k$ worth, but Jane will never tell him, right?

I knew some of our conversation would never reach Tina's ears, but the last part about my calling Tina would let him know he had to explain most of it, and before I did. So I wanted to give him a couple of days, but time was running out. So before I left the fundraiser that night, I called her.

"Hello, Coach Tina? This is Julie DeMarco. We used to sit and talk during the games. My son Gino was on the team a few years back." I offer neutrally.

"Oh, yes. I remember you. That Gino, he was so handsome but also so handsy!" Tina laughed, while I imagine my Gino, all buff and freshly showered, playing tickle the hot Pat Benatar sized coach with the walnut cracking Mary Lou Retton ass, as she writhes in his hands...yeow! Where the fuck did THAT come from?

"You do have a great body. I'm sure Coach Jordan appreciates it." I soothe.

"Not as much as he appreciates yours, and I should have fucked your son as much as you fucked my husband." Tina spits out the words, not so much in anger as in pain.

"Look, I have a way to make it all up to you. I can give you the freedom your husband still uses to this day, and you can have your pick of both men and women. Maybe not the football players until they've turned 18, but a wide range of beautiful women and handsome men. Plus they are wealthy, so there will be chances for investments, vacations to exotic locations, the ability to retire while you are still close to being as young and hot as you are tonight." I offer.

She swings at the pitch, hard - "What do I have to do to make this wet dream come true?"

I can hear her practically begging in her voice, but know I need to tread gently to avoid scaring her off, while I also need to get her fantasy machine going. No woman's gymnastics coach gets there without some girl-girl experiences along the way, it just doesn't happen. All that touching leads to feelings, which leads to more touching and more feelings.

"You have to give me a name and a year. The one person who, if they were there, you could be free and completely open with. If I can make that happen, then you have to go, knowing that the moment Jordan's cock touches another woman, you are free to touch that other person and anyone else in any way you want. Tell me the one person who can unlock your ability to be yourself again." I beg.

"Rebecca Johnson, 2002. Just look in my high school yearbook." Tina confesses.

"You've got a deal. Just remember, there will be a lot of sex going on at this party, and not much room to hide." I suggest.

"You know, I've always had a crush on you. I always hoped for a threesome, but was never invited to play. That day in the rain, when I turned my head away..." Tina drifts off into the memory. I remember the day, a cold rain and the boys had to play, but the audience could run for cover. I covered Tina with my body, trying to protect her, but inadvertently ended up smothering her with my breasts, until she popped up between them. A bolt of electricity passed between us, and I knew I should kiss her, but I hesitated, unwilling to break Dan's spell over me.

"Yes, I remember, I shouldn't have hesitated." I admit sadly.

"I wish I would have kissed you then. Maybe this is my chance now to fix that. Goodbye, see you at the party." Tina says softly as she hangs up.

It took some research to find Rebecca Johnson from Tina's yearbook, but an all expense paid two week vacation to Chicago before things got cold was just what she wanted. I explained that Tina had recommended her, and she got so excited she dropped her phone. I explained this was an adults oriented party, and she got even more excited. Apparently Rebecca Johnson was so desperate for a good time she was about to loot her life savings to go to Hedonism in Jamaica, just to meet someone who might like to have sex with her. Who knew?

The Return of Karen

Dan has been looking hard to find Karen Coltrane, but it is like aliens kidnapped her the day after the wedding. Finally, after days of digging, he comes across a wedding notice to a Juana Palmer, well known erotic photographer in the LGBTQ community, in San Francisco. Sure enough, looking up Karen Palmer, he finds lots of pictures of the woman he knew for several years. Several magazine profiles of the couple (but usually focusing on Juana) detailed their highly active, bisexual love life. It is not even clear what Karen does, other than supporting Juana in everything she does.

Dan e-mails Juana, about a photo shoot with Jane and Zhang, one in a bridal gown, one in a maid of honor dress, getting it on in the church as the husband to be looks on. Juana immediately replies, accepting the shoot at her normal rates. Dan offers to cover all food and lodging expenses, providing they can schedule the shoot immediately. Unknown to Dan, an expose in the Advocate, now an online newspaper, has interviewed numerous friends who detail that Juana's supposed bi-sexuality is a fraud, and that she is a devoted monogamous lesbian. Her bookings have plummeted, and what she has left will probably cancel before she has the chance to do them. She is in free fall, and Dan's offer is the net.

Dan asks Zhang's permission to send a Gulfstream to pick them up, in time to attend Dmitri and Markos party. She says that she will go herself to escort them, as she has some old friends in Chinatown she wants to look up and maybe get to come back with her. Zhang kisses him deeply, telling him he is a luscious, deeply loving man.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I ask Michael to escort me to the two rooms that Zhang and Jane have chosen for me, each in their own wings. I'm getting tired of schlepping luggage around, and I haven't slept a single night in the bed I share with Dan since the night Jane brought me home. Both of them have been pushing me to make a decision, to pledge an allegiance to one of them. I'm supposed to announce my decision at Dmitri and Markos party, in front of everybody. No pressure.

The room on Jane's side faces the pool in the back, it is light and airy, all very 'protestant beige', as my mother used to call it, such an obviously WASP Eurocentric view of the design world that it almost screams out the name of my viking goddess with every inch of its soul. I think I could literally drop the house that Dan and I live (lived?) in inside the suite and have room to spare. There is no kitchen, of course, or laundry, or the other parts of a full house, but that room has been traded for a bathroom suite (not a full complex like either side of Jane's bedroom). The bed is a standard king copy of the california king bed that Zhang claimed me upon, but there is no french colonial here, more of a teak IKEA theme.

"The pictures - or anything else Mistress wishes - can be changed." Michael says gently, as his eyes rake over my naked body. It seems I only wear clothes to arrive at or leave this place. I've never yet had to pay Michael for a limo ride, made a little less likely when I discovered that he and the chauffeur, Maryann Foster, are married. Despite spending most of my time when not at work here, and even some of my time at work here, I still have no clue how this place works.

"Michael, I still don't know much about how this place works. One of the Mistresses told me I would have to bribe you with sexual favors for a ride back to the office. I've seen Zhang talk about food and it just shows up. It is like magic and I don't yet understand how to use my powers as a sorceress!" I show my tension in not knowing where I fit in.

"First of all, I serve all Mistresses here without need of anything more than I already have. What you have said sounds like the playful nature of Mistress Zhang, although I have heard Mistress Jane say much worse. Second, were you to offer me, or my wife, or both of us, the opportunity of sexual congress with a goddess striding across the world, I can assure you we would accept with deep and unending gratitude." Michael is about to continue when I interrupt.

"Mistress Jane keeps telling me about this striding across the world as a goddess and I don't understand a bit of it. Please explain that to me." I demonstrate my confusion.

"At once, Mistress. The ancient Greeks believed gods and goddesses walked among us, shaping the world. Mistress Jane and Mistress Zhang believe that some people can evolve, given the opportunity, to a point where, as far as all other mortals are concerned, they are the gods and goddesses, shaping the world. Even as much as you know now, in the years ahead you will be astounded by what they can do and what you can do. They see you as one of them. The power to love incredibly deeply is one of the essential forces these goddesses imbue their lives with, and that light shines within you. The striding part comes from exerting your will to change the world. With such great power comes great responsibility, and only the loving should be given it. Finally, to be such a goddess is to hold the rest of humanity in your hands, in humility and in obligation to those lives. That is why, despite people's underestimates of their wealth, I know that over thirty percent of it goes to charity. To those whom much is given, much is expected, and all three of the Mistresses in this house are worthy." Micheal speaks the faith of a true beliver.

"Ok, then how the hell does Zhang make food appear out of thin air? Explain that one to me, buck-o!" I demand.

Chuckling, Michael explains "Under the corner of each lip of the furniture, you will find a small green button, that activates a microphone. Most of the servants have earpieces, which the house computer routes to us. For example, I press under this corner of the table and say 'Maryanne, please come to Mistress Julie's Jane side bedroom and remove your clothes for her as soon as it is convenient'". Micheal beams as we wait. A few moments later, a beautiful redhead, slim and young and toned, with long flowing hair down to her breasts, dressed as a chauffeur comes in and removes her clothes, turning to face me.

"Will that be all Mistress requires?" Maryanne asks in a singsong voice perhaps a welsh or irish accent, I can't be sure.

"No, I need much more. Remove Michael's clothes and blow him to completion as quickly as you can. Then he and I will continue my tour, after he is clothed, of course." I demand sternly.

With a broad smile, Maryanne says "As you wish, Mistress Julie".

This is obviously well out of Michael's comfort zone. So used to being used to serve women, and knowing my proclivities with Zhang and Jane, he was, in his own way, offering his wife to me. I knew she would gladly have done it, and I'm just as sure I would have enjoyed it. But to have her skills at pleasing men displayed 'flipped the script', and kicked his balls right into unfamiliar territory. He was half hard before she even got his clothes off. Then quick, deft touches of her hands brought him to fully hard. Turning him sideways so she could run her hands underneath his shaft, displaying him like a gameshow model made me smile a big smile, as Michael seems about ready to wriggle right out of his skin. Maryanne positions her lips on the tip of his eight inch thick, glorious shaft, and I drop my arm like a flagwoman at a racetrack. Her mouth flies down his shaft, preceded by her hands, over and over as fast as humanly possible, and he is fighting for control, but I don't think it was thirty seconds and surely less than a minute before she is holding her mouth open to catch every drop of his cum. I pull her to her feet, kissing her, smashing her full C cup breasts into my bigger jugs, as our tongues swirl in the best tasting jism (maybe even better than my husband's!) that I've yet encountered. I probably could cum from keeping that cum in my mouth for hours like a chipmunk, so I squirrel it away in my cheeks.

I thank Maryanne profusely for her demonstration, encouraging Michael to get dressed by swatting his rock hard ass, and wonder at the body of a gym rat he's been hiding under those butler clothes.

As we walk around to the Zhang wing, I muse on the contradictions of my life. A married woman, yet for all intents and purposes, I no longer live with my husband, but with my two lesbian lovers. I do not wear clothes at home, but I have never been a nudist. I am inviting people right and left to a swinger party, yet I have never been a swinger (until now), just a cheater, cuckolding my husband for over twenty years. I am trying to genuinely make amends for my mistakes, trying to act as lovingly as I can. But I am Alice in Wonderland, and so very little of it is anything life the life I have lived before.

The room in Zhang's wing is as different from the one on Jane's side as their personalities. It does not face the pool, instead it looks out on the garage complex (who needs a six car garage? Apparently we do.), in the shadow of the house itself most of the day. It is swimming in dark leather and gray leather, heavy rings and black lacquer furniture; it is easy to imagine ropes and whips being used here. Even the bathroom is more minimalist, less of a suite and more luxury hotel. There is a comfortable office, with an active terminal on the corporate system, with a big color laser printer. This room would allow me to do almost anything I could do at the office except for paper documents and people. I suddenly realize I don't remember Zhang ever carrying a folder, the folders are in Jane's world.