Sniff Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitri was trying to take a sip and ends up spewing his mouthful of brandy all over the table, ending up with the two of them doubled over in laughter. I am between them making sure they are alright, and then their hands are on my ass, their other hands on my breasts, their other hands caressing my face - yes, they are part octopus I'm convinced, as they both try to kiss me at the same time. I pull myself away as I swear I can hear the sounds of suckers being pulled loose as I pry their tentacles from my body.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen - I'm quite sure we will be very familiar tonight, but it would not be prudent to be caught flagrante delecto if our shared lovers were to arrive momentarily. You know of course that we are the goddesses to your gods, we stride across the Earth directing and changing the course of mortal men and women. I have seen headlines refer to you as Titans of industry, who were the progenitors of the gods and goddesses. We are close, only destined to be closer." I say as my phone beeps and the text from Jane nearly makes me weep.

"Zhang inconsolable over HK sit-rep. Had to tie her to bed using two guys on every limb. She needs intense therapy. Roberta and others trying to keep board from exploding. No reinforcements, kill order issued. Fuck them to death, baby. LJ" (where the LJ is short for Love, Jane), and I still for the life of me cannot understand how she can issue 'kill orders' to 'fuck them to death', but can't say she loves me in a text directly. Such are the mysteries of the woman I love.

"Problems?" Dmitri says as he wraps his body around mine, lightly kissing my neck as he fondles my breasts, Markos slides under my dress, his hands sliding up to the globes of my meaty ass, as he kisses where there is no coverage above my dark thigh high hose, where he can taste my flesh directly. I have mere seconds before I lose control, and suddenly recognize that is what this is all about.

Pulling away from the dual headed octopus the brothers somehow form, I straighten my clothes and say "Gentlemen, gentlemen - business before pleasure. I'm here to negotiate with COSTOS for an option on our Hong Kong operations, but as with all of our deals with you, it has a personal service component. I propose a contest. The winner of the contest gets personal control of the other two, when you are in the States being entertained by our business, in other words, only for official, quarterly visits." I propose.

"And what is this contest? Zhang once had us pick up a chair, but bent over, men cannot lift one without falling over, where she, or any other woman can do so easily. We won't be bested by you just because you are a woman." Markos complains (and we were stupid, he forgot to add). I had to really work hard not to laugh out loud.

"No, I propose a game of skill, strip poker. Seven card with two studs or five card draw my panties down. Final hand is with your magnificent erections showing and my panties at risk, or you fully clothed and my panties wet and sliding off, however it ends up. Winner controls the losers for one year, and next year, we meet to play again. Of course, if you permanently wish to become my collared slaves at that point, I will accept you, naked begging on your knees to serve me." I laugh, as I pull the Vivid Pictures porn deck from my purse, spreading the cards on the table as I spread my legs wide.

"Deal." Dmitri says quickly as he too laughs.

"No so fast. I have learned to be careful with you sexy witches. Have you ever won a poker tournament?" Markos demands, knowing they've both won many.

"No, I have not." I admit.

"Then I'm in too." Markos agrees with a smug smile.

I'm fucking lucky at cards, plus, I fucking cheat as long as I can get away with it. My boyfriend in school traded card lessons for blowjobs, since he was an amateur magician. Plus for whatever reason, I have a great memory for cards. So I can deal seconds off the bottom to beat the band, stack aces so they come out into my hand, and pretty much strip the suckers naked. Markos and Dmitri choose five card draw the panties down, and the game is afoot. Lest you think badly of me, remember Markos and Dmitri are renown card sharks, multiple tournament champions, but have also been caught squirreling away cards to replay them, notably, in poker games with Zhang (who detests cheating, refusing to play poker with them anymore).

Markos has two Queens with an Ace bullet, Dmitri proudly shows his pair of Kings with a seven, and I have two jacks and a joker, so their pants come off. Dmitri has a Joker nine, Markos has a King nine straight, and I have bupkis, so I fold. My dress comes off as do Dmitri's underwear, Markos clearly trying to make a point, just like my nipples do in my bra. Must be the air conditioning.

Markos has a pair of Queens and an Ace, Dmitri has two pair, Aces and Kings, while the best I can do is a Queen Joker pair. The bra comes off, and I shake my beauties free. Hose and heels to be lost, putting me on the end of the stick, as both guys have socks, shoes, and shirts to lose. Dmitri takes the elastic and shoots his brothers underwear past my head, we all have to laugh and drink. With my great distractions free, shaking my hypnotizing nipples in their faces, I can start sorting cards into slots, since I figure we have about six hands left at best, maybe only three or four.

Markos has a pair of eights and a King, I have two pair, a pair of Queens and a pair of eights, while my joker shows up in Dmitri's hand as either a King pair with a pair of fives, or three fives, a better hand either way. My heels are gone, as is Markos' shirt, his great boner visible through the glass table. It is eight or nine inches thick, not quite double the width of Dan's, but a real pussy pleaser.

I need to win the next three hands or my pussy will be up for grabs. Markos has a pair of threes with an Ace, while Dmitri has a pair of sevens with my Joker again, I didn't even see the fucker palm it! Fortunately, I have three Kings and the other Joker, so Dmitri loses his shirt, his darker skinned cock every bit a beautiful as his brothers. My panties are getting wet as Markos loses his shoes.

I have to toss a hand to Markos to keep him in the game and bring the pussy prize into view. So I chat and admire their big cocks, and tell them how much I want to be sucking them, until I get the cards right. I have an Ace Joker with a King, Dmitri has a pair of Kings with an Ace, and Markos has a working girl straight, from nine to five. I stand to peel my hose, placing each foot one at a time on the table, first pointed at Dmitri, then pointed at Markos, as I roll them down, pussy clearly dripping with excitement, making them essentially transparent. Two hands until the fucking begins.

Dmitri has an Ace Queen and folds. Markos has my joker, with another Ace, and barely missed an Ace ten straight by pulling a nine. I have a pat hand, Queen gets eight straight, with a really nice Jack-off of Diamonds, one girl eating the wet, swollen pussy of another. I know exactly how she feels. Dmitri pulls off his socks, Markos pulls off his dick absentmindedly.

"Call or raise, last hand." I say.

"Call." says Dmitri with a smile.

"Call." Markos agrees with a big smile.

"Raise." I say firmly.

"What are we talking about? Your panties come off and you belong to us for the next year, or they don't and we belong to you. What other stakes are there?" Dmitri bitterly complains.

"My raise is that your business decisions go through me, or if I lose, I tell you Jane's plans in advance and commit my vote to your position. I'll be your loving fucking spy, or you will be my personal and professional slaves." I propose coldly.

"Deal." Dmitri says without a moment's hesitation.

"Does Jane know you would sell her confidence just for the chance to direct us like schoolboys? I'm in." Markos says harshly.

I deal the cards. Markos takes two cards and laughs. Dmitri takes two cards and laughs. I take one card, and look puzzled at my cards. Markos has two pair, Aces and Jacks, with a Joker, my Joker. I bet it still smells like sweat from where he stashed it under his leg. Dmitri has four Kings and an Ace, grinning as he stands, massive erection glistening in front of him, as I slowly turn over my four Queens - and a Joker! I get the notepad from the desk and make a little "I hereby pledge control of my decisions personally and professionally to Juliana Salazar DeMarco" note. They both sign and date it, I sign and date it, and I stash it in my purse under my clothes.

"Gentlemen, turn down the bed. Then kneel on either side." I command.

I get in bed, pulling down my sopping wet panties, grateful for the cool air that licks at my pussy like a lover, as I motion them to get beside me on the bed, their two massive fucktools eager for contact with my flesh, a bubble of pre-cum on the tip of each. They figure I'm going to take turns blowing them, but they figure wrong.

Dan has a measurement of how many cocks fit into a woman's mouth at the same time, actresses or singers with wide mouths are called 'four dick mouths'. That might be true for the average cock, but I can barely fit the tips of the two true tools of ass destruction in my mouth at the same time, but this is one of those things Roberta showed me with Simon and Dan - how to make a fire with two pieces of wood. She likes to tease and torment the men, about how gay they are if they cum while rubbing their dickhead on another man's cock. Simon and Dan are well into cuckold territory, so that works for them, but it is a little too blatant for most guys. Trust me, they are already worrying about how gay they are and how good it feels without you having to say a word. So I flick my tongue around their tips as my hands move their cocks around to rub them, and you can feel their bodies tense, trying to fight back cumming.

Markos is trying to hump my face, but only ends up rubbing himself harder against his brother's cock, and they are both quivering, as I turn them slightly to bring them more in line with my mouth, grabbing them by the balls to force them onto my tongue, rubbing the sides of their cocks together as they both start blasting my tongue with their goo, balls jumping and pumping as they both grab my head, staring at me like I'm an alien from another world.

I slide down the bed a little, pulling Markos' head to my pussy. He dives in like a starving man, while I put a pillow under my head. I pull Dmitri over me, his big chest and toned body a visual I'm quite willing to blot out to get his big cock down my throat. Not the scale of Malcolm's, but close, certainly much larger than Dan's. I pull back to lick the knob and suck it, I intend to make this last.

Markos is not making that easy. He isn't all rushed, but is a dedicated, gentle lover, feasting on my lower lips and clit, only to trade attentions of fingers to clit and tongue to channel. He licks around the opening to my vagina, then dips his tongue deeply into me. I want to thank his cock with my tongue, 69 with this man someday very soon, maybe while his brother fucks me. My body likes that idea, it starts orgasming, and it doesn't want to stop. He lightens up on the attention to my clit, while doubling the oral and manual assault on my pussy, homing in on my G spot like he always knew where it was.

Dmitri is getting close to spewing another load down my throat, so I switch them, only to find Dmitri buried in my pussy balls deep, while I suck on Markos and that thundercock of his buried in my mouth, while his brother makes room for him to lick my clit. It is pussy heaven, being slowly fucked while sixty-nining, my body responding to the bliss with urgent cries that seem to come from somebody else, as I am floating, fully in the moment, but fully out of my body at the same time, just a being of joy.

Dmitri rolls over and it slowly dawns on me that Markos isn't in my mouth any more, nor is he licking my clit any more, but I'm still being slowly, gloriously fucked, so I don't care. Cold lube is spread on my ass, and I'm so glad I prepped at the house before I came because moments later Markos has his fingers in my puckered asshole, and he is opening me up so much I think he is shoving his whole hand up my ass. Then his cock joins Dmitri's inside me as I fuck two men for the first time at the same time, slowly, lovingly, not how I pictured them at all before today. We would get to the wild, primal masculine fucking later, but this one was all about me.

It takes a long time, I don't know how long because wall clock time has ceased to have any meaning for me. I love these men, I love what they do to me, I love fucking them mouth, cunt, and ass. I hope one day to have Dan in my mouth as they fuck me like this and that vision sends me over the cliff shaking, the whole lower part of my body spasms and vibrates, as the fall into darkness feels like a river is running through my cunt. Based upon the wet spot left in the bed, it must have been Dmitri's second load.

I awaken to find Markos sucking his brother's cum from my pussy, as Dmitri uses the ice bucket for a purpose the management would not approve of, getting his cock and balls clean enough to feed to my face, not that I would have minded the taste of my own pussy, or at this point, even my own ass if it meant I could have his glorious cock in me again. Standing on the bed, feeding himself to my face, while his brother munches my cunt, tonguing me deeply to be sure no sperm is left behind. He too uses the bucket to clean his cock, and then Dmitri is on his back with me laying face up above him, hard cock shoved slowly up to the balls in my ass, as he plays with my breasts. Markos sixty-nines with me again, as I suck his nine inch nail of a cock, my pussy and ass thinking they've died and gone to fucking heaven. That become literally true when Markos splits my pussy open with his cock, wider than his brother's, and then they are fucking me like two gorillas released from the zoo, balls slapping together as they fuck me harder and faster every minute.

When I awaken the next morning, I dimly remember about three more rounds of them taking me like I had imagined they would yesterday, hard, fast, and long. I came - hard, through every stroke, and could understand why Roberta was so pissed she could not be here to greet them. They snore on either side of me, worn out, and being the good escort, I dressed and left. But the memories of the men I now owned would light my days the rest of my life. Roberta is slipping in as I am slipping out, and I hope she will be as happy with them as I am, plus she will have their morning wood, a well known favorite of hers. Part of me wants to do with her what Zhang and Jane did with them, but I didn't think my ass could take another fucking in the next twenty four hours, or even maybe a week, so I just got into the limo and left.

All that remains of the day is a nice warm bath, a long nap, and getting ready for the biggest fucking party of my entire life (to date). I can barely wait, my body and mind are quivering.