Sniff Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

The lighting goes from sunlit day to first class blue stripe floor lighting with a single control. There is a bank of Onyx audio gear, I imagine equally capable of playing symphonic music or death metal. 'Come to the dark side, we have cookies' it whispers to me and I am seduced by the dark. I don't just want this room, I need it. The bed is the final straw. A waterbed, in a frame of railroad ties, with rings all around the sides, and on the headboard. In the ceiling, there are railroad ties with rings, some have red ropes, some have black. The headboard of this beauty has lots of storage, and there are drawers under the bed as well, plus a padded trunk - movable - at the foot of the bed. If I want to be Mistress of the dark, this is the room. I am called by both the Yin and the Yang, the light and the dark.

I suddenly realize I'm no closer to a decision than when I started.

The Seduction of Kimmie

Finding Kimmie is easy. I don't want to approach her at home, where she might just slam the door in my face, so I decide to look her up at her work. She works at one of the large nationwide chain stores, in their jewelry and perfume department, which has some stupid name like "Women's Adornment", but they tend to hire twenty somethings who look good and have no clue what they are doing. Some of them are as bad as Kelly Bundy on 'Married With Children', when she was studying for the football trivia test. When one fact went in, another had to come out to make room. When we were neighbors she used to bitch about it all the time. But since she was the only one who actually knew what to do, she got to show them over and over again, providing a little job security. I intended to give her a lot more.

I stride to her counter in the red dress that has ESCORT printed all over it in invisible ink, but somehow everybody still sees it, the same way Dan did when I came home in it the first night Jane hired me. I put my black charge card on the counter, along with my I.D., and smile at her. Kimmie comes right over, to greet me.

"Hello, Mrs. DeMarco. We don't need your I.D., I know you. Have you forgotten I've been your neighbor for twenty years?" she says sweetly.

"No, Kimmie. I'm here today because of you." I smile a wide smile.

"I was afraid he might 'come clean' with you. Trust me, no good comes from this." Kimmie says in a wary tone.

"Oh, Kimmie my dear, I don't think that is true at all. I think a lot of good comes from this. Like how wonderful your figure is after all these years. If only you could dress a little better, you could really turn some heads." I offer.

"Just because my husband and I have been in 'the lifestyle' for many years doesn't mean I'm ready to work Wacker Drive or Michigan Avenue." Kimmie says softly, not wanting anyone to hear.

"Actually dear, that's why I'm here. Not to condemn you, but to celebrate you. You've mastered some pretty tricky parts of the lifestyle, and I want to thank you for taking care of my husband all those years. I wanted to return the favor and invite you and your husband to a high end party, not as a working girl, but as a celebrated, experienced MILF." I pause to let Kimmie fully catch my meaning.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying? Girl-girl, you and I, to thank me for 'taking care' of your husband for many years?" Kimmie again speaks softly so no one else can hear. Her manager is getting nervous, and comes over to help.

"Is there a problem here?" she asks kindly, but looking at Kimmie rather crossways.

"Oh, thank you, see Kimmie and I used to be neighbors, and I just trust her so much, but she thinks I'm playing a practical joke on her, and I assure you both I am not. She was so good to me and my husband, I just wanted to thank her. See, I've recently come into a lot of money, and I wanted to buy some stuff here at your store. Does she get commission?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course, all our sales staff does. She gets a higher percentage due to seniority." the manager says brightly.

"Oh good, I'll take it then." I say brightly.

"Take what, my dear?" the manager asks.

As I put down the black charge card and the I.D. I say "Everything in the case from here to the escalators. Have them put it in the limo."

Kimmie faints, and I hand the manager my business card. "Have her call me tomorrow please."

"Yes, of course Mrs. De Marco." the manager says as she hands me back my I.D. They of course need to keep the card until they get done ringing things up, which is going to take awhile.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kimmie calls the next day. Roberta snags her call, and asks me if I want to talk to her. I have her put through to my headset. "Hi Kimmie! Love you babe!" I say.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kimmie repeats until I stop her.

"You still haven't got the message Kimmie. The thanks goes to you, and there is more. I'd like to have you out to the house for coffee, but I'm on a tight schedule. It needs to be today. Are you free? I can send a limo. Are you at home or at work?" I ask hopefully.

"For you, I'm free whenever! Plus I'm actually off for three days, you wiped us out, and it takes time to restock. So I'm at home. Bob is here somewhere, he doesn't want me to see the perpetual erection he's had since I told him you wanted to seduce me!" Kimmie says gleefully.

"Tell him he gets to watch. Many men will seduce you too, but not today. Tomorrow you can get lightly trimmed, mani/pedi, day at the spa on me. But the day after it is your best lingerie and a raincoat. For both of you." I tease.

"How long before the limo gets here?" Kimmie begs.

"About 15 minutes." I say, wanting to put the pressure on.

"Fuck, I need to put some clothes on." Kimmie curses.

"See you at the house. Later babe." I say as I double tap the headset, "Put me through to Jane.", "Hey babe, need to do something for Markos and Dmitri at the house, no I can't tell you it's a surprise and you'll let the cat out of the bag. Ok, I need the chopper for an hour, then I'll be back here or it will. Love you too, Bye."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I knew the limo could never beat the chopper to the house, but I also knew the one hour with the chopper would be stretching it unless I sent it back right away. Zhang would have known the instant I said it, but it slid right by Jane. Or so I thought. I felt a little guilty, like a teenager saying "Mom, I'm taking the Rolls", something I still didn't have the balls to say, but two weeks ago I never would have thought about just borrowing a helicopter to go meet a friend at a house I didn't own but lived in. My scheming had only yet begun.

When I got in, the very first thing I did after sending the chopper back was to corner Michael. "I need some very special arrangements, Michael. How many people do we have on-site?"

"About fifty or fifty two staff, about the same number of security people. The gardeners and exterior maintenance staff are about forty to sixty depending on season, but they have all left for the day. What do you require, Mistress?"

"I need the men to wear speedos around the house, the women naked. I need you to all, one by one, or as close to a natural flow as you can make it, come in and do some laps in the interior pool. Take off your speedos before your laps, and put them back on when you get out of the shallow end. I need a coffee service in the settee on the high rise overlooking the pool. Can we arrange that in the next fifteen minutes?" I hoped I could wow Kimmie with some eye candy.

"On it." he said.

Kimmie arrived about twenty minutes later, gasping like a fish out of water as Maryanne escorts her into the house. Maryanne removes her cap, then the rest of her clothes.

"Mistress requires us to be naked in the house. Since you are a guest, it's clothing optional for you, but I understand you were in the lifestyle for many years, so it should be natural to you too. I will escort you to Mistress." Maryanne says brightly.

"When in Rome..." Kimmie says playfully as she undresses and hangs her clothes on a peg.

I am waiting, sitting on the settee, watching Michael do laps as they walk in. The steps up to the high rise platform overlooking the pool are wide and shallow, but still take time. I clap my hands twice, and Michael gets out of the pool, carrying his speedo in his hand, until he is standing before me. I suck on his half hard cock, until it is fully erect, then place a cock ring around his shaft, patting his ass in dismissal as I move to hug Kimmie.

"Kimmie, so wonderful to see you! Glad you could make it!" I say with genuine pleasure.

"Wow! Babe did you fucking hit the jackpot or what? I'd ask for a tour of the place, but it might take days. But for people like you, time is money, so I better stop talking, and let you tell me how I can possibly help you." Kimmie winds down, her gaze fixed on Michael's rampant cock just a few feet from her face.

People are slowly shuffling in, women getting right into their laps in the Olympic sized swimming pool, guys having to shuck the speedos first. It is like Kimmie is watching a tennis match as she watches a cock get out of the pool to get dressed, then right back to zoom in on Michael.

"How about some coffee?" I offer.

"Yes, But I'd like some special cream. If you don't mind." Kimmie nearly begs with a whimper.

"Be my guest." I say generously.

Michael pours her coffee, then presents himself in front of her. Kimmie simply pulls the speedo down under his balls, rips off the cock ring, and starts sucking on his cock. She moves her chair around so she can see the guys getting out of the pool, and goes right back to sucking his prick, in a slow, sensuous, all day long kind of sucker dick sucking.

"Can you listen and suck cock at the same time? (nods) Ok, then. I have a big swing party in two days, lots of beautiful rich people, all much more experienced at this than I am. I want you to come and be the den mother, set things up so everybody has a good time. I haven't got a clue, I'm a complete noob! So girlfriend, can you help me out? (nods) Dan will be there, I'd like to see you both get it on, even join in as a thank you for all those years you did me a solid, and kept my husband happy, kept him from leaving me while I slept around. Could you do that for me? (nods) Do you like girl-girl? (lots of fast nods) Do you like Michael's cock? (nods) Do you like to swallow? (lots of fast nods) Because Michael's cum is the best I've ever had. Could you finish him off please, I have somewhere I need to be. (nods)" I say as I stand.

Kimmie lays him down, getting on top like she is going to 69, but keeps her ass up too high for him to reach her. She does a variation of Maryanne's double fisted dick swallowing, but leaves her throat all the way down to swallow him over and over into her throat, until she does the double fisted stroke and starts all over again. I think it was only twenty seconds, but she had a head start, so to speak. This is a new cocksucking technique I need to learn, and my loving husband needs to be my practice dummy I decide. Maryanne comes to escort Kimmie away after we hug, and Kimmie looks wistfully back at Michael as she walks out.

"Mistress, we are all so grateful to be in your service." Michael says as he lays on the ground, panting.

"And I am so grateful for all of you, and how wonderful you all are. Let everybody know to put things back to normal as soon as Kimmie is off the grounds. And Michael..." I pause.

"Yes, Mistress?" He says neutrally.

"I'm going to start grabbing women and trying to fuck you to death, starting with your wife." I tease unmercifully.

"I live to serve you, Mistress." Michael replies brightly.

Markos & Dmitri A Day Early

It is a day sacrificed to the taunting gods of chaos. Kimmie has enlisted her entire "sewing circle" (that's what it said on the e-mail she showed me, from back in the days when swingers had to stay underground like the rest of the LGBTQ community), one of the oldest and largest. She has a vision like Scheherazade in the Arabian Nights for the party. She is completely redoing the 35th floor of the Swisotel, replacing sound systems, setting up elaborate scarf like veils in the hallways and rooms, driving security absolutely nuts until she finds a fabric that the very-near-infrared (VNIR) parts of the cameras can see through, but then a Chicago and suburbs wide hunt for that exact brand and type consumes her and her crew. Mattresses are ordered, sound systems installed, special drinks and punch bowls procured - in short, a cluster-fuck of details Jane would have sorted weeks ago. With herself and Zhang being your typical, every day detail oriented billionairess control freaks, it is enough to end up with Zhang's gorgeous long hair as short as Jane's (metaphorically speaking). Somehow Kimmie and crew get it done, mostly by working all night long.

That would have been plenty by itself, but today and tomorrow are quarterly board meetings for the holdings, a two day orgy of business and financial details that I'm expected to be as "up on" as the head Mistresses themselves. I'm supposed to be the synthesis of Jane's business acumen and experience, while having Zhang's ability to know when a single digit in a financial number is wrong.

Roberta issues an e-mail "under the authority of Julie DeMarco, Jane Heart's personal assistant", asserting that while attendance at the party is not mandatory, it will be counted against bonus scores for the quarter if they fail to attend. Even security personnel are required to attend, as are the staff from the house, arrangements for rotating coverage if need be. Carpooling is strongly encouraged, as parking is limited. Having seen the Swisotel parking I find this to be a ludicrous assertion until I see it is CC'ed to the sewing circle. There could be five hundred plus people at this party!

Jane and Zhang are having Roberta and I pull records and plans like ping pong balls bouncing across the office. I want nothing more than a massage and a soak in the hot tub when Jane calls.

"Julie, drop everything you have been asked to do in Roberta's lap. Go home, put on your best lingerie and put on a slutty dress. Get your ass to the Drake Hotel, Markos and Dmitri just landed at the airport! A whole fucking day early, and they expect our full attention! Remember, you are a goddess, striding across the world, and these men are gods incarnate. Put on your heavy duty bitch belt and smack them down hard when they cross a line. At least Zhang and I and as many as we can spare will be there as backup, as soon as we can." Jane promises, so I set off on my 'keep them happy' mission.

That lasted about thirty minutes, time enough for me to get to the home Dan and I still technically share, where there is still some nice black lingerie and a velvet minidress with a lace bodice like the one Roberta wore to the Opera Gala. I thought then it made me look like a whore. I think now that this is about as hot as I get, all butt, boobs, and legs on display. I am at least an escort now, a fucktoy for billionaires and billionairesses, but I have to man the dicks before we get swept overboard (just to mixmaster my semen metaphor). Turns out something is very wrong with the Hong Kong projects, and Zhang is shouting, just fricking out of control, something I've never seen, and Jane tells me she herself is alternating between terrified then outraged, so it's better I'm not there, Jane says. Holy fuck!

As I ride to the Drake, I make a note for Security to retrieve the rest of my belongings from the house, pack them up, and take them to Michael's custody at the manor. I still don't know which room to put them in, and my decision on that matter isn't going to get any clearer tonight. I have to handle two big fucking egos with big fucking dicks attached, if Jane and Zhang's previous banter is to be believed. My heart weeps at Dan finding out about this after it has already happened, so I leave him a voice mail. It isn't his fault, I've been fucking just about everyone else in sight, and he's been locked up in the box doing something with Zhang. If it was anybody else, I would have suspected his energizer bunny fuckstick was working her over, and I have noticed Roberta sneaking out from time to time. But Zhang? Just invoking her name takes me back to that first day in bed with her, sheer pussy to pussy magic, and I forget all about Dan all over again. My pussy is dripping wet when we pull up at the Drake.

COSTOS security sweeps me up in a phalanx the moment I step out of the limo, like there are terrorists hot on my heels. But that is the world of Markos and Dmitri, the Hungarian, Serbian, Croatian war zone that their family helped turn back into a profitable business region again. They are alternately loved and hated by people on both sides of the fractured crystal of sides in the region.

Jane once joked that they were the white slavers that Zhang had threatened to sell me to, the day we met. Then she told me it was a joke. Then Zhang said nobody jokes about that, especially in front of the COSTOS. Then we all laughed. But I never really knew the truth.

The Security people lead me into a suite at the floor COSTOS now controls, and I have a few moments by myself. King size bed, living room and dining room sets, an office along the bathroom wall, but a row of big windows in between here and there with views of the lake. Markos' and Dmitri's photos don't do them justice. They move with power, and elegance. Graceful, even, for being big beefy gladiator types. Markos is blonder, clean shaven, while Dmitri is darker, more rustic, with a closely trimmed beard and lustrous dark hair.

"You must be Julie! It has been so wonderful to work with you over the phone! I'm Markos and the silent but stupid type is my Brother Dmitri." he says as they each grasp a hand, kissing the back of my hand in formal greeting, their accent fairly thick but still clearly understandable. What is not understandable is the visions popping into my head of them kissing my ankles, then working their way up. Right now, at this moment, they could kiss me anywhere, the hell with formalities! Before I can respond, Dmitri puts in his two cents.

"My shy little brother thinks the only way he has a chance with you is to knock me down a little. He knows you are already mine, despite my silence when I was stunned by your beauty. I presume the others will join us momentarily?" He looks at me hopefully, the only one still holding hands with me.

"I'm afraid the others are unavoidably detained by business meetings. They were trying to get all the business out of the way today, so they could focus on your pleasure tomorrow. We have a very elaborate party planned for you tomorrow." I say in my most diplomatic tone.

Markos moves over to shake off Dmitri's hand and kiss mine again, saying "I hope there is no offense taken. We are just so eager to be in the company of such wonderful, beautiful, sexy women."

"No more eager than we are, to be in the company and congress of such wonderful, handsome, sexy and well hung men!" I say as we move to the table, Dmitri pouring snifters of brandy for each of us.

Dmitri looks at me as he says "You have never been with us, so how can you know we are well hung?"

"Jane and Zhang are my lovers. Sometimes when we are pleasing each other, we tell each other of our congress with men. As your visit was close in the calendar, their memories of being with you came close as well. We delighted in the resulting orgasms together." I explain to hot stares from both men.

"We had no idea that Jane and Zhang were lovers." Markos says firmly.

"Bullshit! I call bullshit on that! I know for a fact that one of the favorite activities you four share is Zhang 69-ing with Jane, while you take turns switching from woman to woman. Makes me so hot my pussy can melt through steel! So I call bullshit on that!" I say, clearly outraged.

craigool
craigool
865 Followers