Snow Shoveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"You should suck on it." Suzan coaxed, drawing both Eddies and Trina's attention back to her.

"I think you should get naked too. Not really fair for you to be checking all this out without you having to show too." Trina told her friend.

"Me? This was your idea, remember?" Suzan protested.

"You want me to suck him? Get naked and show me how." Trina said sharply.

Suzan looked at Eddie's face, his cock, Trina and then abruptly stood up. She stripped off her top, exposing her breasts, much smaller than Trina's but still extremely sexy looking to Eddie. He barely had time to take in the view of her tits before she was pushing her panties and shorts down in one motion, standing completely naked as she kicked her clothes off her feet.

"Okay. I haven't ever done it, but I've heard about it." Suzan said as she sat back down on the sofa next to Eddie. She leaned herself over, replacing Trina's hands with her own and leaning her face down toward his cock.

"Oh god." Eddie gasped as she closed her hot mouth around his mushroom head and began licking her tongue around it.

"So does it taste bad?" Trina asked.

Maureen Askland was surprised to see the driveway cleared. Someone had shoveled and she doubted it was her daughter. She hit the remote for the garage door and pulled in out of the still falling snow. She closed the overhead door behind her and climbed out of the car, smoothing down her skirt before leaning back in to grab her purse. It had been a long day she was glad dinner was already in the crock pot. She walked into the house and was surprised how quiet it was, considering that Suzan had a friend stay overnight. She heard the TV in the family room as she slipped her heels off and dropped them next to the door. She walked down the hall in her pantyhose covered feet and froze near the doorway. It had gotten dark outside and in the reflection in the patio door she could see her daughter, her friend Trina and a young man sitting on the couch. Her daughter seemed to be coaching her friend in how to suck the young man's cock.

She was about to interrupt the three, and then thought better of it as the young man let out a long groan.

"Yeah, it feels good," he said as her daughter shifted her position to bring one of her breasts up to his face.

She watched through the doorway as her daughter closed her eyes as he drew the front of her breast into his mouth. "Oh yeah. It does feel nice when you do that." She cooed quietly. "That was a good idea."

Maureen's attention moved back to the reflection of the three in the door, Suzan's friends head bobbing up and down on the young man's shaft, his hips trying uselessly to push up with each stroke. Her experience told her that he was getting extremely close to giving the young lady a surprise. She wondered if she was ready for the gift she was about to receive.

She watched the young lady bob her head up and down, her gaze focused more on his man sized cock, her own hand unconsciously pressing her skirt between her legs as she thought about how it would feel sliding in and out of her pussy. It had been a long time since she'd seen a nice big cock, let alone felt one inside herself. She hiked her skirt up, and pushed her pantyhose down to her thighs along with her little panties. She pressed her fingers between her legs and stroked her pussy as she watched the young lady bounce her head on his cock, his hips pushing up urgently.

"OH GOD!" he suddenly cried loudly, his hips thrusting up at the young lady with his cock in her mouth, her daughter's tit slipping from his mouth.

"Oh shit." The young lady gagged, trying to cover his spurting cock with her hand as if that could somehow contain the surging spurts of cum while she gagged from the first unexpected squirt.

Maureen eased back and padded to the door, her panties and hose still around her thighs, wondering what to do next. Her pussy was tingling and soaking wet at the thought of that cock pumping in and out of her.

She picked up her shoes, stepped back into the garage and stood there contemplating her next move.

"Suzan! I'm home!" They heard from the garage door, the sound of high heels banging against the floor.

"Shit! My mom!" Suzan squeaked, quickly scrambling off the sofa for her clothes. "Quick. Get dressed!" she hissed, pulling her own tank top on. Trina scrambled as well, forgoing her panties and pulling on her sweat pants. Eddie grabbed his jeans and pulled them over his legs and up over his still hard cock, trying frantically to snap them as they heard the sound of the high heels clopping down the hallway toward them.

"Suzan? You down here?" She called again.

"Yeah! Just watching TV mom!" She called as she pulled her shorts on, kicking her panties under the sofa.

"So, looks like someone shoveled for us!" She said as she turned into the room as the three of them were still falling onto the sofa.

"Yeah mom. I told Eddie he could shovel. He only wanted forty dollars."

"That sounds pretty reasonable for the amount of snow." She said as she walked around the sofa in front of them, Eddie still shirtless and with bare feet. "What's this?" She asked leaning down and pulling his long underwear out from under the sofa and holding it up. "Looks to me like you two have been entertaining Eddie while you were waiting for me to come home."

"MOM!? How can you say such a thing?" Suzan protested.

Mrs Askland stood with her hands on her hips, looking at the three. "Wanna try that again? You young lady have your shirt on inside out and your friend has her sweat pants on inside out. I'd be willing to bet that if I looked I'd find two pairs of girls panties under the sofa. Wanna try again?"

"Okay. Yeah we were messing around." Suzan answered reluctantly.

"So this is what I've taught you? Give your body to a strange boy?" Maureen scolded. "That is what this is, isn't it? Or is there something else you want to tell me?"

"This is Eddie. He's had a crush on Trina for several years and...well...I guess we got a bit carried away."

"So he has a crush on Trina, and somehow you ended up naked with your breast in his mouth?" She asked sternly. "Yes, I know." She said holding up her hand as her daughter tried to interrupt. Haven't I always told you that if you need or want to know something to come talk to me?"

"Yes mom, but..."

"No buts. You three have no idea what you're doing, do you? Have any of you been with someone of the opposite sex? No I thought as much." She said after studying their embarrassed looks for several seconds.

"Mrs Askland. Honest, we weren't doing anything wrong." Eddie said defensively.

She stepped toward Eddie and smiled sweetly as she knelt down in front of him. "Eddie, that's your name? Have you ever had a woman suck your cock before today?" She asked softly, reaching out to the crotch of his pants and grabbing his partly hard cock through his pants. With a grin, and without taking her eyes from his she addressed her daughter. "Sweetie. Why don't you reach over here and undo his pants."

"Seriously mom?" Suzie asked incredulously.

"Very seriously sweetie. If you're going to do something, learn to do it well. Now, I want you to reach over and undo his pants."

Eddie looked back and forth between Suzie and her mother, and the looks being exchanged between the two, somewhat uncomfortably. Finally Suzie reached over and replaced her mother's hand on his pants and began to undo them.

"Very good, now pull it out," Her mother said after she had the button undone and the zipper pulled down.

"Really mom?" Suzie asked.

"Fine." Her mother said testily. "Stand up Eddie."

"Huh?" Eddie asked in surprise.

"Stand up!" she repeated a bit more sharply, pushing herself back on her knees.

Eddie, hesitantly, stood up holding his pants up with one hand so they wouldn't fall down.

"Tell me Eddie. Is this really the first time you've been with a woman?" She asked as she reached out and took his hand from his pants, letting them fall down to his knees.

"Y...yes maam," Eddie stammered as she pushed his pants down to his ankles.

"Well, I'm sure you were enjoying what they were doing but if you want a woman to come back again you have to please her as much as she pleases you. Lift your foot." She coaxed.

She pulled his pants down off his foot and then coaxed him to lift his other, leaving him completely naked. She pushed herself up off the floor and stood in front of him. "At least you have three women here to practice on. Maybe the girls will get a little more interested as the lesson progresses, especially since it will probably be they who benefit long term from this." She said as she reached out for his hands. "Now the first thing to understand is that women don't get turned on like men do. Men are highly visual, they're easily aroused by what they see. Women on the other hand are more aroused by sensations. Not that seeing doesn't arouse them, but let's face it, a picture of a cock is just a picture. Seeing a cock and thinking about how it would feel inside them...that's arousing. The best way to push that little spark into a fire is with touches. You should know how to undress a woman. Have you ever undressed a woman before?"

"No maam." Eddie answered in a whisper.

"If you're going to undress me we should probably be a bit less formal. Call me Maureen."

"Yes maam, I mean Maureen." Eddie stammered nervously.

"Now start unbuttoning my blouse." She said in a somewhat demanding tone.

Eddie nervously reached out to her blouse and began to unbutton the first button his fingers found.

"Okay Eddie. Stop there." She said closing her hands around his. "Would you start eating a steak by cutting a little piece out of the middle? Or would you start at an end?"

"At an end I guess." He answered her.

"Then start at an end with a blouse too. Doesn't matter which, top or bottom, but start at one end." She said more soothingly, moving his hands to the top button.

He nervously began to unbutton the first button with his slightly shaking hands.

"Remember what I said about sensations? How might you provide some sensations that would attract me?"

"Um, I don't know." Eddie finally answered after several seconds.

"Kiss me silly. You don't need to watch your hands do you? Step close to me and kiss me while you undo the buttons. Give my mind something sexy to think about while you're slowly exposing my body. That's the part you want, my body exposed so you can see it. I want something different. I want to FEEL you." She said quietly, reaching her arms out to his neck and gently pulling him closer to her. They were almost the same height in her high heels and she quickly pressed her soft full lips to his.

Eddie felt her tongue teasing his lips, trying to press between them and opened his mouth. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and teased the tip of his tongue, swirling around his and teasing it to come play. Eddie almost forgot about the buttons as his mind clouded and his cock hardened from the erotic kiss he was receiving.

"Don't forget to work on the buttons." She whispered as she let their lips separate for a few moments, both of them catching their breath. "Good. Much better." She whispered as his hands began to slowly move from button to button, the silk of her blouse spreading apart slightly with each newly freed button. "Now you're as far as you can go." She said when his fingers reached where the blouse disappeared into the waistband of the skirt. "Women spend a lot of time picking and caring for their clothes. It's a real turn off if a guy doesn't appreciate them. Don't yank the blouse out of the skirt, shift your focus for a moment. Let your hands slide around her waist, caress her hips and then her ass. You're doing two things, feeling for a zipper and enticing her to want your hands against her bare skin. Go ahead, you can do it."

Eddie slipped his hands around her waist, running them down over her full round butt, squeezing her cheeks through the skirt.

"Gently, gently. Don't grope, tease!" She coaxed.

Eddie slid his hands around more, letting his fingers press against the material only hard enough for her to feel his fingers through the material.

"Very good. Now the zipper, just undo it and whatever little clasp holds the waist together. No, don't look. Use your fingers. We don't mind if it takes a few moments longer if we think you're more interested in us than getting us out of our clothes. Kiss me again." She said somewhat breathlessly as Eddie pulled the zipper of her skirt down and fumbled with the clasp holding the waist closed.

"Mmmmm." Much better that time." She cooed as he broke the kiss, his fingers having finally mastered the little clasp. "Now just let the skirt fall down. Don't force it, just coax it so that gravity will do the work. Not bad. Next time just lay your hand flat on my body and let your fingertips coax it down until it just slides down on its own. Now rub my butt again. Just like before, tease it, stroke it. Make me want your hands on my bare skin. Ohhhhh that's it. That's better, much better." She cooed softly as he rubbed his hands around her butt, the silk blouse between his hands and her pantyhose covered rump.

As he rubbed he worked his hands under the tail of the blouse, his fingers feeling the smoothness of the hose and the edges of her panties.

"Now let's finish the blouse. You definitely have me wanting to feel your hands on my bare skin. " she coaxed softly her pussy getting even wetter with anticipation as Eddie stroked her butt, his fingers sliding all the way down under the round curve of her ass and practically teasing between her legs slightly.

"Yes maam." He whispered.

"Maureen." She corrected softly as his fingers undid the last three buttons of the blouse. "Now gently slide your hands up my front, inside the shirt. Oh yeah, just like that. Fingers up, all the way to my shoulders. Now slide the shirt off and let your hands run down my arms as you chase the sleeves down my arms. Ohhhhh yeah. You do learn fast. That's a very good touch." She cooed softly as the blouse slipped over her wrists and fell to the floor behind her. "Now my bra. Many men have trouble with this so just take your time." She said, stepping closer to him to press her bra covered chest to his bare chest. "It's little hooks in a metal loop." She whispered as Eddie worked to undo the clasp. "There you go." She added approvingly as she felt the elastic strap around her torso loosen. "Now step back just a little and slide your hands up my back. Ohhhhhh yeah, that's nice. Just tease the straps off my shoulders and let it slide down my arms. No, don't pull, just let them hang there a moment. What you do next will make all the difference to some women." She whispered softly to him.

"How so?" He asked curiously.

"Many women are very self conscious about their breasts. Kind of like how nervous you were exposing your cock to me. Some women want to be teased into exposing themselves and then they want to know that what is exposed is appreciated. So start at my neck and kiss your way down my chest, kissing slowly back and forth, let the cups fall away when they're ready." She coaxed.

Eddie leaned his head down to her neck and began kissing softly, working down her neck to her shoulder, squatting down slightly so he could continue to work lower, kissing back and forth across the tops of her large round breasts. The cups of the lacy bra rolled down somewhat but were held in place by the weight of the large mounds holding the lower elastic band against her body.

"Gently roll the cups down to expose the front of my breasts and cup them with your hands. Ohhhhh nice. So gentle. Your hands feel hot against my bare skin. Mmmmmmmm lift them a little and the bra will fall away and you'll have all of them exposed. Now just keep kissing until you come to the nipples. Ohhhhhh yeah." She cooed as Eddie kissed down and around each large breast, their weight surprisingly heavy in his hands, their large size flowing over even his big hands.

"Now swirl your tongue around each nipple and then suck them into your mouth. For now be gentle, very gentle and tender. Oh god yes, like that. You are getting my pussy so wet." She cooed moving her hands to his head and gently stroking his hair. "Now, keep playing with my tits with your mouth and slide your hands down to my waist. Pantyhose are tight, so just slide your hands into them for a moment. Oh yeah, rub your hands around a little and then push them down. That's it. Ohhhhh god yes." She moaned as he sucked her other nipple into his mouth while pushing the pantyhose down her legs.

Eddie let her nipple slip from his mouth and squatted down even farther, rolling the silky material of her hose down her legs, rolling them down to her feet. She lifted one foot after another, slipping them out of the heels and letting him pull the hose off her feet before stepping down to the bare floor. Without prompting by Maureen he slid his hands up both legs and hooked his fingers in her panties, slowly pulling them down her legs. With her now completely naked, he started to pull back.

"Just because I'm naked, don't quit. Just kiss lower. I know you want to see what I look like nude, but if you just kiss your way down you'll get a wonderful close up view." She said to him quietly, steering his head with her hands as she continued to slowly stroke his hair. "Ohhhhh yeah." She whispered as his kisses worked across her stomach and down to her shaved mound. Eddie kissed lower, finally planting light kisses on the top edges of her pussy, her panties now down to her ankles.

"Very good. Very good indeed. Let your hand slide between my legs. Stroke me, tease me. Let your fingers find my lips and just gently stroke between them for a few minutes before doing anything else." She cooed as she felt his hand slide up between her legs. She so wanted to just go bend over the sofa and let him push that cock into her, but she also knew that it wasn't time for that yet. "Ohhhh I'd love for you to keep doing that, but I think Trina and my daughter would appreciate being undressed now."

"Okay." Eddie said as he stood up, looking up and down Mrs Askland's nude body. She looked very much like Suzan had nude, but with bigger tits and her pussy looked a bit different. She had lots more folds of skin sticking down from her pussy than Suzan did. He turned and held a hand out to Trina, really wanting to undress her first.

"I'm not sure..." Trina said hesitantly.

"Oh come now Trina. You were already naked in front of him once. You really aren't that bashful, now are you?"

"No, I guess not." She answered, taking Eddie's hand and letting him pull her up from the sofa.

Eddie really did have a crush on Trina, and at the moment his mind was focused as much on getting his now raging hardon into her pussy as anything else. He took a breath and stepped up to her, his cock pushing against her stomach as he wrapped his arms around her body and leaned against her to kiss her.

Trina felt his lips press to hers and his tongue stroke across her lips. She parted her lips slightly and allowed him to sweep his tongue between them and across the tip of her tongue. She felt his hips press against hers and wormed both hands between their bodies, closing around his rock hard cock. She slowly stroked it with both hands, moving them up and down only an inch or two as he kissed her, little tingles starting to radiate out from her pussy as she began to think about how it might feel to have what was in her hands inside her pussy. It wasn't that she was a complete virgin, at least not in all respects. She'd made out with a lot of guys and stroked a few of them off and let them put their fingers inside her, but she'd never felt a cock inside her, and at that moment there was one she wanted more than any other.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers