Snow Shoveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his hands begin to roam around her back, sliding up and down until they slipped under her shirt. She felt his bare hands on her back, teasing under the shirt as they worked higher, his wrists dragging the shirt up higher until she could feel her hands and his bare cock head against the bare skin of her stomach. She let him pull the shirt material up between them feeling her rock hard nipples press against his bare chest. She let go of his cock and raised her hands, breaking the kiss long enough for him to pull the shirt up and off her body. She lowered her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his again, her tongue pushing into his mouth as his hands returned to her bare back.

Slowly Eddie stroked his hands in circles around her back, his fingers sliding down lower with each circle until they were sliding across the top of the waist of her sweat pants. Slowly he allowed his fingers to force the material down lower, each trip pushing it lower as he slid his fingers between the elastic band and her bare skin. He felt the curve of her lower back and the beginning of her round rump against his palms as he worked the material lower and lower, finally pushing it low enough to cup her round firm ass cheeks.

He left the material where it was, rolled in a bunch around her thighs, most of her body exposed to his hands, and slid them up her sides to cup her round breasts. He pushed each round soft breast up with the palm of his hand, his finger teasing her nipples as he gently pulled himself away from her. Reluctantly she released his neck and allowed him to kiss his way down her body, feeling his hot breath and his soft hot mouth kissing ever closer to her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh yessssss." She hissed softly as he closed his lips around her left nipple and sucked it deeply into his mouth. She could feel little tingles running up and down her body as his hands left her breasts and began rubbing down her sides to her ass again. She could feel him pushing the material down her legs, freeing more of her bare skin to his hands as he stroked up and down her leg, always pushing the bunched up material lower when he stroked his hands down. She lifted each foot in turn and then stood nude in front of him, feeling his mouth on her breasts, working from one to the other while his fingers slid up her thighs and then between her legs. "Ohhhh god I wanna fuck you." She whispered as his fingers pressed between her sopping wet pussy lips and stroked across her hard excited clit.

"Very good work Eddie." Mrs Askland said from behind him. "Now why don't both of you strip down my daughter."

"Huh?" Suzie asked in surprise. "Both of them?"

"Of course. If you're going to have sex with more than one partner it's only polite to include them all. A woman's lips on your breasts will feel every bit as good, and some say even better than a man's." she told her daughter.

"But isn't that kind of weird?" Trina asked, her eyes wide as she looked over at her friend.

"I believe the word you're looking for is kinky, but if you think about it it's not any more weird or kinky than taking his cock in your mouth. That is what both of you did, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Suzie answered quietly as she got up from the sofa.

"Eddie, Trina. Feel free." Mrs Askland said, walking over to a chair and dragging it out of the corner and settling into it.

Eddie stepped over and wrapped his arms around Suzie and pulled her gently to him. He leaned his face to hers and gently kissed her lips before pulling away slightly. "You okay with this?" He whispered. "I mean I'd have sex with Trina in a hot second, but, well, you're pretty damn hot too."

"Well, it is kinda weird having my mom in here, but if she hadn't come home I was thinking it might be kind of fun to fuck you too." She whispered back. "I mean you do have a pretty big cock, and well...Hell I'll admit it, other than my toy I keep hidden upstairs, I'm kinda a virgin."

"Seriously?" Eddie asked in surprise. "You?"

"Uh huh." She admitted, "Trina is too. I mean we both do things with ourselves, but well, yeah, I guess we all are then." She answered with a giggle.

"So you wanna do this then?" Trina asked.

Suzie turned her head and looked at Trina and giggled. "Hell if I can't get fucked the first time with my best friend, when would I?"

"So, we done talking?" Mrs Askland asked.

"Yeah, we are mom." Suzan said, quickly pulling her tank top up and off, worming her arms between Eddies to get the material free. Eddie stepped back and she pushed her shorts down, allowing her to kick them off her legs. "So which one of us is going to get fucked first?" She asked, looking at Trina and Eddie.

"So, we're ready to jump right to fucking? No more foreplay?" Mrs Askland asked from where she was sitting. "Well, first things first. Trina, are you on any kind of birth control?"

"No," She said meekly.

"Okay, well in that case we have to make sure Eddie doesn't unload inside you. At least not today. If you want I'll take you down to planned parenthood sometime this next week and we can get you on the pill. Eddie, unless you want to become a father, I suggest you pay attention here. Under NO circumstances can you cum inside Trina. If you feel like you're even coming close, pull yourself out. Both Suzie and I are on birth control so you'll have ample opportunity to have the full ride."

"You?" Eddie asked in surprise.

"Mother!" Suzie exclaimed in surprise.

"Of course. I'm a woman. A very turned on woman too. I wouldn't mind at all feeling you plunging in and out of my pussy. Besides, I know a few tricks that I wouldn't mind teaching my daughter. Now Trina. Why don't you lay down on the floor. Yes, right there." She said coaxing Trina to lay in the middle of the floor. "The missionary position is the most basic and the oldest sex position. Many women like it best because they can see the face of the man screwing them, and in many loving relationships that's an important factor. There are lots of other positions we can learn and play with, but in this case, why don't you two start there." She said, getting up from the chair and stepping over to kneel next to Trina. "Eddie, come on down her and kneel between her legs."

Eddie stepped between her legs and knelt down, Maureen reaching out to grasp his cock and stroke it slowly a few times.

"Mmmmmm god such a nice looking cock. Now lean over her like you're going to do a pushup. That's it." Maureen said, aiming his cock at Trina's waiting pussy. She rubbed his cock up and down between Trina's wet pussy lips several times before coaxing him with her other hand to push toward her farther. "There you go." She cooed as he slipped into Trina's tight little pussy. "Now you don't want to hurt her, so go easy at first. Short little strokes to lubricate your cock so it doesn't grab her lips and pinch and also to let her expand around you."

"Oh god." Trina moaned from below him as he started to bounce in little short strokes, pumping his cock deeper and deeper into her until he was stroking the full length of his shaft in and out of her.

"Good, very good." Maureen cooed, "be careful not to pull too far back or you might slip out. That's very frustrating for both of you. Now Suzie, you're not to be left out. Come on down here."

Suzie knelt down next to her mom on the floor and brushed her long blond hair back behind her ear. "This position does allow for a little extra play between partners. Since we want to be sure she climaxes long before Eddie, why don't you reach in between them and play with her clit."

"Mom!? Really?" Suzie protested.

"Yes dear. Get on all fours and reach in between them and rub her clit."

Suzie sighed deeply and then rolled herself on all fours, reaching tentatively between Trina and Eddie, her fingers finding her clit. His strokes brought him down to nearly, but not quite, touch her fingers as she began to massage Trina's clit in small circles. "OH god!" Suzie squealed suddenly, her whole body jerking in surprise at her own mothers touch.

"Just relax. Rub her clit and I'll rub yours. I want your pussy to stay excited when Trina comes because I'm going to ask you to take her place."

"Oh god. If you say so," Suzie moaned loudly as her mother stroked her fingers back and forth between her pussy lips, rubbing her finger across her hard clit with each stroke.

"Now watch Trina. Can you see how her hips are lifting in time with his? She's getting closer to climax. Lean your face down and nibble one of her nipples. Not too hard, but nibble it with your teeth."

"Me?" Suzie asked breathlessly.

"Uh huh." Her mother coaxed.

Suzie looked back at Trina, laying with her eyes closed, her hips rising to meet Eddie's strokes. She leaned her face down and sucked the front of Trina's tit into her mouth, closing her teeth on the rigid nipple and then pulling back, allowing it to slip from between her teeth. The response was almost immediate.

"OH GOD I'M COMEING!" Trina screamed at the ceiling as her whole body suddenly started to shake and tremble. "OHHHH GOD OH GO OH GOD!" she cried over and over as her hips pushed up toward Eddie, practically stopping his strokes. She lay on the floor for nearly half a minute, jerking and shuddering before she reached for Suzie's hand and pushed it away.

"Very good. Now Eddie, pull out." Maureen commanded. "Suzie, crawl right over Trina with your ass pointed at Eddie." She said as Eddie pulled his glistening cock from Trina's pussy.

Suzie moved her leg across Trina, settling on her knees astride her body, her feet near Trina's knees. Mrs Askland moved Trina's legs over her daughter's so that Suzie's pussy was nearly over the top of Trina's.

"Okay Eddie. This is often called a doggie position, well mostly because that's how dogs do it. Lots of women really enjoy this position because it allows even deeper penetration. If the man has a short cock this helps get it deeper. You don't have to worry about that, but it will allow you to push as far into her as you can. So go ahead. Put yourself into her pussy."

Eddie looked at Mrs Askland and then at Suzie's ass. When the day started he had no prospects of having sex any time soon, and now he had already been inside the girl of his dreams and now he was getting ready to put it into one of the more popular girls. He wasn't about to pass this up. He scooted forward on his knees and rubbed his head between her lips until he found the little entrance to her pussy, and then conscious of Mrs Askland's comments about how fast, pushed slowly inside her pussy. He could feel the tightness of her pussy gripping him as he pressed slowly forward, her tunnel seeming to expand just enough to accept his fat girth. "Ohhhh damn." He groaned softly as he involuntarily pulled back a little and then pushed forward again, driving himself a little deeper into her incredibly tight pussy.

"Now Eddie, you have to make sure she climaxes before you. I know you're already close, your young cock's just not used to this kind of stimulation, but you have to make sure she's pleased first or you may not get a second chance. Understand?"

"Uh huh." Eddie grunted in response as he started plunging his cock in and out of Suzan's young pussy, his thighs slapping loudly against her bare ass.

"Trina, you can help him out. Use your fingers on her clit and feel free to suck her nipples. Your goal is to help your boyfriend by getting her to climax as hard as possible." Mrs Askland coaxed.

Trina looked at her and then back to Suzie's hanging tits. She lifted her head and closed her mouth around one of Suzie's nipples and sucked on it as she reached down and found her clit, quickly rubbing it in circles the way that Suzie had done to her.

"Oh god yes. Oh god ohhhhhh fuck me!" Suzie cried softly as Eddie pounded into her over and over again, his fat cock stroking in and out of her, his fat head caressing each inch of her excited tunnel as it plunged deep into her. She could feel his fat head banging against her cervix over and over, sending little tingles racing through her whole body.

"That's it. Enjoy the sensations. Feel his fat cock stroking in and out, his cock expanding as he gets closer to his own climax. Can you feel it? Listen to his sounds too. How close he's coming. His grunts and groans changing tone. Are you ready? Do you want to feel him unload inside you?" Mrs Askland whispered to her daughter.

"Oh yesss. I wanna feel him come in me!" she moaned loudly.

"Any second now you will." She said, looking at Eddie and knowing that his young body had about all the stimulation it could handle without coming.

"AHHHHH FUCK!" Eddie suddenly shouted, his body jerking so hard that he knocked Suzie off balance, pushing her down onto Trina as he fell forward his cock spurting his cum deep into her pussy.

"FUCK!" Suzie squeaked as her own body suddenly began jerking and trembling, her breath coming in gasps as her orgasm washed over her in wave after waved timed to the strong surges of hot cum pumping into her pussy from Eddie's surging cock. "Ohhhhh god god god." She mumbled as she lay on top of Tina, her tits smashed into Trina's face and her body continuing to jerk and tremble for long seconds.

"I'm sorry." Eddie breathed heavily as he picked himself up off Suzie and Trina.

"Don't apologize for having a good orgasm. It was a powerful one, but in the future you should be prepared and careful not to hurt your partner. There may be places that it's not advisable to lose your balance that way."

"Um, okay," Eddie answered as he knelt there, his cock oozing more cum which dripped in long stringy strands to the floor, his twitching cock glistening with Suzie's cum.

"Now, come with me." Mrs Askland said, standing up and holding a hand out to him. He climbed to his feet and she led him back to the sofa, sitting him on the center cushion and then kneeling in front of him. She pushed his knees apart and then leaned her face down between his knees, her big tits hanging down between his legs as she closed her mouth around his cock. "Yum." She cooed between licks as she sucked and licked his cock while the girls watched from where they both sat on the floor.

"Mom!?" Suzie finally said, "What are you doing?"

"Well sucking his cock of course." She answered before closing her lips around his cock again.

"But mom!"

"Sweetie. I haven't had a cock in my pussy in over four years. I think Eddie can handle pleasing one more woman tonight. I mean if he's going to learn to give you two multiple orgasms we're going to have to teach him so much more." She said before returning to his cock. "Now look at this girls. This is the wonderful thing about a young man's cock compared to an older man. See how quickly he gets hard again? It's only been a few minutes and he's already hard enough for me to climb onto him."

"MOM!" Suzie said sharply. "Really? You're going to fuck our boyfriend?"

"Watch and learn sweetie." Mrs Askland said as she lifted herself up and climbed onto the sofa with her knees straddling Eddies hips. "This is called cowgirl. Lots of men love this position because it's so versatile." She said as she reached down between them and aimed his cock toward her pussy. "OHHHHHH MY GOD!" She moaned loudly as she settled on his cock, her sopping wet pussy engulfing his long fat shaft. "Geez is his cock incredible. You girls are so fucking lucky" She gasped as she started to slowly lift and drop herself on his cock. "Men love this position because they can see your tits bounce, and they can play with them," She added as Eddie reached up to her tits and tried to cup and hold them as she bounced. "It's also versatile. One of you might want to try letting him lick your pussy while the other rides like this. That way you can all three enjoy pleasure at the same time."

"Uh god." Eddie grunted as Maureen changed her motion, rocking her hips while she slid up and down, changing the pressure on his cock with every stroke.

"I'm going to come Eddie. Feel my pussy when I do. Concentrate on how it feels around your cock. You want to know how it feels so you can tell if she's really climaxing or faking it. Oh god. Here it comes!" Maureen cried loudly, leaning back and using her hands on his knees to hold herself up her body trembled and shook. In the middle of her orgasm she reached between her own legs and began to frantically stroke her own clit, Eddie staring at her as her body trembled and shook, her fingers practically flying across her clit. "OHHHH FUCK!" she suddenly screamed loudly, a huge gush of juice shooting out around Eddie's cock, splashing from his thighs and pubic mound up onto his stomach and chest. Three times her body jerked and spewed more of her cum onto Eddie where it dripped and trickled down his body and on to the sofa.

"That girls, is what is known as squirting." Maureen panted. "No before you ask Eddie, it's not pee. It's woman cum. Lots of women do that, some don't, but it's nothing to be afraid of. It just means that it was a very intense orgasm."

"Oh." Eddie said.

"Go ahead, taste it. It won't hurt you." She said, as she sat stride him, dipping her finger in her own juices and holding it out for him. "Go ahead. It's fine, I promise."

Eddie looked at it as if it was going to bite.

"Eddie, I just sucked your cock, tasting not only your cum, but also my own daughters juices on your cock. You sure you want to turn your nose up at this?"

"Probably not." Eddie finally admitted.

"Okay, then." She said lifting herself up off his cock and leaning her pussy toward his face. "Go ahead and lick me."

Eddie looked at her hesitantly and then reached for her ass and pulled her toward his face, reaching his tongue out and stroking it up between her lips. "ohhhh god yes. You can do that all you want sweetie. Ohhhhhhh god." She moaned as he licked slowly over and over between her lips. "If one of you girls want to make him come again before we eat dinner, be my guest. Otherwise I may do it myself."

"Me." Trina said quickly, getting up and stepping in front of him.

"Good girl. Now turn around and face away from him. Now back up, your legs outside his. That's it. Now lean over and feel between your legs for his cock. That's it. Now feel his head and rub it between your lips. There you go. Now just sit down on it. Ohhhhh...went right in didn't it? I could feel by how deep he pressed his tongue up into me. It always goes in easier the second time."

"Ohhhhh god he still feels so big in me though." Trina groaned as she settled her ass against his legs.

"Yes dear. It will. It feels exquisitely large, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh." She moaned softly as she started to bounce up and down on his shaft, her hands on his knees for leverage as she rocked herself up and down his shaft. "God Eddie. We could have been doing this for the last four years?"

"MMmmphf." Eddie agreed into Maureen's wet pussy. His whole high school time had been spent shying away from girls and now, when it was almost over, he was finally getting to have the one person he had dreamt of so many times, not once, but over and over again.

"Ohhhh damn Eddie, You are good with that tongue. After dinner we're going to have to let you practice on the girls, but right now you have me getting damn close to another climax. You're not going to come again yet, are you?"

Eddie nodded his head between licks up her pussy, his tongue diving deep between her lips with each lick, sliding his tongue along her wet slit and then flicking several times across her protruding clitoris. Each stroke seemed to bring more juices from deep within her, the taste slightly sweet and honey like, though nearly as thin as water. He couldn't help but buck his hips up into Trina as she pumped herself up and down his shaft, her moans growing by the moment as her wonderfully tight pussy caressed his cock and inched him closer to yet another orgasm.