Snow Shoveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Gonna come!" Eddie grunted, pulling his face from Maureen's pussy long enough to warn Trina.

"Good boy. Trina, He's given you warning. You can either climb off and I'll ride him to completion or you can finish him yourself.

"I don't want to get off." She moaned. "So close to coming again."

Maureen pulled away from his face and stepped across him, climbing off the sofa to stand in front of Trina. "Come on dear. There'll be more later. This isn't the time to make this kind of a mistake."

"Ohhhhh god." She moaned, pulling off Eddie's cock and standing up.

"Suzie, honey. Go up to mama's room, and in the drawer of my night stand you'll find a little colored bag. Go bring that down real quick would you?"

"Sure mom." Suzie said from where she was sitting in the chair her mother had been in before, two fingers stuffed in her own pussy.

With Trina now off his cock Eddie couldn't quite keep from reaching for his own cock and stroking it.

"Stand up Eddie." Maureen said, holding a hand out. "Trina, kneel here in front of him. That's it." She said as Trina knelt to her knees in front of Eddie. "Some times of the month it's nice to have sex without having intercourse. Boob guys will always enjoy this." She added stepping behind Trina and reaching around to squeeze her tits together, cupping and lifting each of them. "Eddie, just press your cock between her tits and start stroking. Trina, tip your head down and each time he strokes up, let the head of his cock slip into your mouth. Your saliva will lubricate his cock.

Eddie looked down at Trina and pressed his cock between her soft tits and started stroking. Within moments he was stroking with abandon, his hands replacing Maureen's hands, squeezing and playing with her tits while he held them together around his cock."Oh god, Gonna come!" He grunted as Suzie came back in with the little bag.

"Trina, when he comes try to take his head in your mouth. I know you gagged before, but just turn your head so that he doesn't shoot down your throat."

"Ohhhhhh GOD!" Eddie grunted, his body jerking and pushing his cock up between her tits and into her mouth. His body jerked over and over, pumping more cum into her mouth as he stood, his legs trembling slightly.

"That's it. Now swallow it down. It's okay. It's an acquired taste." Maureen said with a chuckle as Trina made a face and swallowed.

"Eddie, this is a lesson every man should learn. Kneel down and kiss her. A good long sexy French kiss."

"Really?" Eddie asked making a face.

"Yep. If she's going to be willing to lick your cock , taste her own pussy on you and swallow your cum, the least you can do is to be willing to kiss her for it."

Eddie dropped down slowly to his knees and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling Trina's soft tits to his chest, his softening cock pressing against her mound. Tentatively he pressed his lips to hers, which she eagerly returned, her lips opening and her tongue pressing into his mouth. At first he was hesitant, but he quickly got used to the slightly salty taste and kissed her back, their kiss growing more passionate by the second.

"God." Trina finally breathed, breaking their embrace.

"Okay Eddie. You still have to please your woman, even though you're done for the moment. Trina, sit on the sofa, right on the edge. That's it. Now lean back. Suzie, bring me the bag. These are vibrators. They're basically toys for women to use when they don't have a man to fill them or for couples to use to enhance their play. At the moment we only have one cock and it's in demand, so we'll let him learn how to help himself with one of these." She said pulling a long purple shaft looking device from the bag. It had a coned end on it and a knob on the other end.

"I think I can guess what I do with this!" Eddie said with enthusiasm, aiming it at Trina's pussy.

"You have the right idea. Just do it right. Spread her lips with your fingers, that's right. Now stick it in your mouth. Yes I'm serious. Stick it into your mouth. If she wasn't wet you'll have to use some artificial lubricant, but in this case a little saliva will do fine. Taste good? It should. It had my cum on it the other day." She said with a grin. "Now gently rub the tip up and down her pussy and then gently press it in. Thaaaaat's it." She cooed. Now hold her lips apart and lick her clit. Yes there, the hard little nub you have exposed. That's it! Get right in there and lick on it while you slide the vibrator in and out."

"Oh god." Trina mumbled. "Feels a lot different than his cock. I'd rather have his cock going in and out of me."

"I know dear, but this is the best option for the moment. Just remember who's doing it and why. He wants you to come. He wants to see your body climax." Maureen said softly. "Just imagine his cock sliding in and out of you again."

"Ohhhhhh yeah. Yeah. On my clit. Oh god yes. There. I like that." Trina cooed as Eddie slowly pressed the vibrator in and out of her pussy, the small device humming away while he circled his tongue around her hard clit. "Ohhhh god yes. MMMMMMM yeah." She moaned louder, pushing her hips up toward his face. "Yeah. God fuck me Eddie! Fuck me with your big cock! Oh god! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhh YEAHHHH OH SHIT!" She cried as her body dissolved into shudders and shakes, her whole body trembling uncontrollably for several long seconds.

"Very nice." Maureen said, pulling Eddie's hand and the vibrator from Trina's leaking pussy. "Now, I don't know about you three, but I'm starved and dinner has been ready for over an hour. If you think you three can share a quick shower without getting lost in another round of sex play you can use the one in my bathroom, I'll finish getting dinner on the table. Eddie, I think I'm going to need the driveway shoveled in the morning again. Since school is already canceled for tomorrow, how about you just stay the night?"

"Seriously?" Eddie asked in surprise, looking toward Suzie and Trina to see their reactions.

"Very seriously. Do you need to call your parents or anything? We have a guest room you're welcome to use, although I doubt the girls will allow you to actually sleep in it since it's a king sized bed." Maureen said with a smile. "I may just call in sick to work tomorrow myself." She added as she stood up.

By the way, I have a rule about eating naked here. You girls can look in the bottom left drawer of my dresser and pick something to wear. I have something already in mind for Eddie." She called as the three got up and started for the hallway.

"What's in the bottom drawer?" Trina asked as they bounded up the stairs.

Suzie just grinned as she walked down the hall to her mother's room, turned on the light and pulled the dresser drawer open. Inside the drawer was a wide array of sheer outfits, most of which Trina could quickly see would hide almost nothing, but then she suspected that was the idea. "Come on. Shower's this way." She said as she got up and walked across the room, pushing open the door to the master bathroom with its huge whirlpool tub and walk in shower. Maybe we'll get dirty little Eddie in the tub with us later." She added with a grin, looking back at Eddie. "How about it Eddie? Wanna spend the night? I'll let you wash our naked bodies all you want and promise that I'll ride you until you come before bedtime tonight."

"And after that?"

"How about you curl up behind me, your hard cock inside me and snuggle me up. I'd love to feel how that feels with your arm around me, cupping my breast as we go to sleep. I've always thought that was the perfect position for lovers to go to sleep in." Trina said barely louder than a whisper.

Eddie looked at her and asked quietly. "So yesterday I was strange and to be left alone, but tonight I'm a lover? What happens when school starts again? What am I then?"

"How about being my boyfriend?" Trina asked quietly.

"How about being OUR boyfriend? Not too many guys can boast that they have two of the hottest chicks in school sharing him!" Suzie said with a grin as she pulled the two of them into the shower. "Of course no one needs to know that we do this, it'll be our secret, but just between you and me, I don't want it to stop."

"Me either." Trina said quietly, "Which might sound strange, but I'm good with it. What about you Eddie?"

"I'm okay with it. The only question I have, is what do we do about your mom?" Eddie asked questioningly.

"Fuck her!" Suzie said emphatically.

"Huh?"

"I mean it. Fuck her. Not all the time, but once in a while. It'll make her a lot happier around here to get a little cock and I have a hunch that she'll teach you all kinds of good things that you can use on and with us!" Suzie said with a grin. "Now we better get showered or we'll be going hungry if I know my mom." With that she turned and turned on the water, the sound of the spray raining down on the three of them drowning out any further conversation that Mrs Askland could hear from outside the bathroom door.

She walked to the dresser, pulled out a little yellow slip of material and headed down the stairs with a smile, knowing that life around her house had just become much more interesting for all of them.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers