Snowdown in the Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers

"Wow!" Tim exclaimed as he rose and hugged his mother holding her tightly against him. "I didn't know Uncle Wallace, but I really like him!"

"Don't be irreverent, Tim", she frowned and pushed him away.

"Sorry mom, guess I just got carried away."

Suddenly the frown vanished and she burst out laughing. "To tell the truth, I am starting to like Uncle Wallace better all the time myself!" She slapped herself on the cheek for being so bad, but that did little to erase her good humor.

They moved to the living room and chatted excitedly for the next couple of hours while polishing off another bottle of wine. Both of them were getting a little tipsy, and when Marie rose to go to bed, she fell against Tim who fell backward heavily onto the couch. Marie landed on top of him, her ass on his crotch, her body separated from his by only two thin pieces of cotton. They burst out laughing as she tried to get up and then promptly fell back against him. She leaned back still laughing wildly, her head on his chest. The smell of her shampoo and her skin was overpowering and Tim felt his cock surge.

Marie was still squirming in his lap trying to get up when she felt something long and hard poking into her butt cheek. "My God", she thought, "I'm giving my son another hard on!"

She stopped squirming and didn't move for what seemed like an eternity, but certainly was just a few seconds. His member was pressing against her, and in spite of her better judgment, it felt so good her body overruled her mind temporarily. Seconds later she decided not to let it go any further, so she slid off, but she placed her hand directly on his cock when she pushed herself up and off him.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "I can see I have to be careful about rolling around in your lap!"

"Mom!"

She flashed her white teeth at him and said, "I think I better leave you two alone!" as she weaved across the room and climbed the stairs knowing that his eyes were glued to her ass. She felt young and bad, and that felt really good.

Tim lay on the couch with his hand over his face in agony as his rock hard cock strained against the cotton jogging pants. Moments later he staggered up the stairs. He managed to get out of his clothes with some effort and fell backward onto the bed. His hand enveloped his cock and within moments he had splashed another huge load of cum onto his stomach and chest. He closed his eyes and dropped immediately off to sleep.

Marie woke with a bad taste in her mouth and in the same clothes she had worn the previous evening. The last thing she remembered was lying down on the bed. She rose and padded to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower. While she showered she thought about the previous night. In the excitement of having inherited a property, she realized she had gotten a little too forward with Tim. She could not believe that she had put her hand directly on his cock, and while she knew she had crossed over some invisible line, she also knew that she had enjoyed and been stimulated by the action.

She surveyed herself in the mirror before wrapping a thick, white towel around her that barely covered her ass. She started toward her room to dress, but thought she should go ahead and wake Tim. By the time he got up, shaved, and showered, she would have breakfast ready. She rapped lightly on his door, and then opened it. She gasped at the sight in front of her. Tim was completely naked, his fully erect cock resting well up his abdomen. His cock was at least 8" long and very thick. She closed her eyes and imagined his big cock filling her mouth, filling her vagina. She felt her pussy flood with juices to the point they were dripping down her bare thigh. She knew the prudent thing to do would be to exit the room, but instead she cleared her throat loudly. Tim gave signs of starting to wake, so she quickly stepped out of the room and gently closed the door.

Marie went to her room and put on a pair of green bikini panties and a dark green satin gown and walked down the stairs. She tried to make sense of what she had just done. On the one hand, she saw all of this as a little risky fun. After all, a harmless look or touch did not have to lead to more. On the other, having these thoughts about her son were wrong according to everything she had been taught.

"To hell with all this guilt", she thought. "I am still in control here, I feel alive for the first time in a long time, and nothing has really happened beyond a little voyeurism", she said under her breath.

Tim woke with a start and looked around the room. He could have sworn his mother was in the room, but she wasn't. Had she been there? Had she been looking at his naked body and full erection? Or had it all been an early morning dream? The thought of his mother looking at his naked body turned him on. He remembered seeing her naked yesterday and that image made his cock flex several times. He looked down and saw a large dollop of pre-cum on the tip, which he rubbed over the head. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and started to slowly move it up and down. He closed his eyes and thought about his gorgeous mother and her bare, spread legs and her blue panties.

"Tim! Come down for breakfast", his mother called.

Startled, Tim reflexively grabbed a sheet and covered himself before realizing that his mother had called from downstairs.

"I will be down in a second mom", Tim called back somewhat guiltily.

Tim went to the bathroom scratching his bare stomach as he walked. After splashing some water in his face and on his hair, he gargled and brushed his teeth, and then pulled on the jogging pants he had worn the evening before.

Moments later he walked into the kitchen to see what Marie was making for breakfast. She was standing next to the stove and did not hear him enter. Tim walked up behind her and comfortably slid her arm around her waist. She moved back against him pressing her head to his chest. He bent over slightly and nuzzled her neck, causing her to shiver.

"Tim, stop that! It tickles!" She turned and took a good natured swipe at him, which he easily dodged.

"Would you pour me a cup of coffee?"

Tim dutifully poured the coffee and sat down at the table.

Marie finished the eggs and then did something that when she later relived the experience, astounded her. She reached her left hand around and pulled the front of her gown slightly apart. She emptied the eggs on a plate and walked over to where Tim was sitting. When she bent to put the plate down, the front of her gown came open and gave Tim an unrestricted look at one of her perfect breasts. Tim's eyes grew a large as silver dollars. She made no move to cover herself, turned and walked to the counter, took two pieces of toast from the plate and returned to where Tim was sitting. She placed one piece on his plate and then reached across the table for the butter, which she absently applied to the toast. She repeated the action. The entire time she could feel Tim's eyes looking at her exposed breast,

She took the seat opposite Tim whose mouth was slightly open in amazement. Had his mother just flashed him? Last night she had put her hand on his cock, but he thought that was just an accident attributable to excess wine. Now, he was having his doubts, especially since she still had not covered up. And was she in his room this morning? He thought it might be a dream, but now he wasn't so sure.

"Sweetheart, would you get some things together for 2-4 days for our Trip?"

"Su..sure", he stuttered as he reverie was broken. "When are we leaving?"

"We leave this afternoon at 4. We arrive there at 5:45 Mountain Time since we gain a couple of hours crossing the time zones. We will lose the time coming back, but it will be nice to get there early enough to do something later this evening."

They sat around for almost an hour speculating about how the cabin might look. Both of them assumed that the cabin would not be extravagant because of the cash difference, but neither of them could hide their excitement about this mystery cabin that had unexpectedly come into their little family. Tim volunteered to look up some things to do in Denver, and maybe get an idea about restaurants close to the hotel they were staying in, while Marie would go to the local clothing store to pick up a couple of heavier coats for them. The agenda decided, Tim rose and walked over to his mother, bent down to kiss her on the top of the head and get one more look at her still half exposed breasts.

"I love you mom", he said over his shoulder as he headed for the stairs.

"I love you too, sweetheart." She smiled her brilliant smile at his retreating figure and pulled her gown closed.

At the clothing store Marie picked out two fleece lined coats for she and Tim. Georgia winters were very mild and their coats were not suitable for the cold of Colorado. Besides, now that they had a cabin there, they could get plenty of use from them if they decided to keep the cabin for their own use. Walking through the women's section, Marie found a display of very sexy nightgowns and bra and panty sets, and chose two complete sets; one in pink and one in green. As she paid for the items, she felt exuberant. Although she was a very sexy woman, she did not often see herself that way. Her ex-husband had been ambivalent about her, even when she had made a special effort to make him notice. When she found he had taken a mistress, her self-esteem had been shaken. After he left, the interest shown by other men had been ignored. Most of them had been assholes, and she found herself wishing often that there were more men out there like her son Tim. And the fact that he kept getting excited looking at her made her feel young and sexy again.

When she returned home, the two of them busied themselves with packing, making a light snack, and making sure all the appliances were turned off. Finally, they made their way, bags in hand to the Savannah airport. At check-in they were advised that there was a two hour delay due to conditions on the ground in Denver, so they wandered aimlessly through the stores featuring small bottles of mouthwash and shampoo, and a variety of t-shirts and caps that said, "My parents went to River Street and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". Finally, they were allowed to board, and after even further delays en route, they arrived in Denver a full three hours past the scheduled time.

By the time they got their luggage and were checked into the hotel, both of them decided that an excursion around Denver would have to wait until the next day. Marie was a little frazzled by the delays and Tim could tell that her spirits had been dampened.

"Let's just order room service tonight, Mom", he suggested. "You look a little bushed. Why don't you take a shower while I order, and then we can watch some TV and relax", he continued.

"That sounds like a good idea. Order me a steak and salad, and get us a bottle of red wine. Oh, and see if they have cheese cake for desert."

Marie chose a matching dark green bra and bikini panty set and a satin nightgown from her luggage and went to the bathroom. As the warm, strong spray of water washed over her, Marie could feel some of the tension wash away as well. As she was drying her hair, she heard the room service waiter knock on the door. She was starting to get hungry, so she dressed and went to join Tim in the kitchen area of the suite.

When she got there, Tim had the table set and two glasses of wine poured for them. Marie also noticed with a little pride that Tim had hung up the clothes they were going to wear to the lawyers the next day. The shower had improved Marie's spirits, and the meal and wine was doing its job of relaxing her. Even though Tim was not worldly, he was a good conversationalist with a good sense of humor and he was able to keep Marie entertained and laughing through the meal. When they finished, he reloaded the food cart and pushed it outside against the wall.

He decided to shower while Marie watched some island reality show that didn't interest him in the least. He grabbed a pair of boxers and his shaving kit and headed for the bathroom. He took his time and enjoyed the pulsating shower head the shower featured. When he finished, he donned the boxers and went to the bedroom. The bedroom had two queen sized beds, and Marie had already staked out the one with the best view of the TV. They chatted a while longer and Marie said the combination of delays, jet lag, and wine had made her a little sleepy and that she might go ahead and turn in.

"How about a relaxing back massage?" he suggested.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful! I have a small bottle of baby oil in my cosmetics case if you wouldn't mind using some of that."

"Sure, no problem," he said.

Tim went to the bathroom for the oil. He had decided to get more comfortable and had stripped out of his jeans and shirt. He couldn't find his workout pants, so with a "so what" shrug he returned to the bedroom dressed only in cotton boxers. Marie was lying on her stomach with the sheet pulled to just below her waist, her head turned to one side and her eyes closed. Tim straddled her ass without making contact and began to work her shoulders. She had not removed her bra, so he slid the straps from her shoulders to well down her arms. Although he had never given a massage amounting to more than a few gentle squeezes of his mother's neck and shoulders before, he quickly started to enjoy softly, yet firmly moving his hands over her supple skin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm", she moaned as his hands worked their magic.

He moved down her back and then made figure eights with his fingernails gently scratching her. After a few passes, he lifted the middle of her bra and unfastened it. If Marie noticed, she didn't let on that she had. He continued massaging and scratching, and he could tell that his mother was enjoying the attention immensely.

"Oh, Tim, you are spoiling me and I can tell you, I love it."

"I enjoy spoiling you. Can I do your feet too?"

Marie knew that she would have to expose her pantied bottom if Tim was to massage her feet, but living in the same house for all these years, Tim had seen her in panties on many occasions, so she quickly agreed to the massage. Tim slowly pulled the sheet to the bottom of the bed. Marie had on a pair of dark green satin bikini panties, one side of which was bunched into the crack of her beautiful, sexy ass. Tim's dick was already hard from touching Marie, but when her sweet ass was revealed, he felt a huge surge rush through his balls. Without thinking, he slid a finger under the seam of her panties and rearranged them. Again, there was no response from his mother, even though he knew that his actions were somewhat bold and possessive.

Tim turned on the bed so that he was facing her feet. He reached down and cradled on of them in his hands and slowly began to run his thumb from the middle of the sole of her foot up and over each of her toes. At each junction, he gently pressed and circled the bone.

"Mmmmmmm. That feels unbelievably good sweetheart", she murmured.

He continued his ministrations drawing soft moans from his mother each time he hit a particularly sensuous area. After he had worked on both feet, he started massaging her calves. He expected her to say something, but her only reaction was to moan softly again. As with her back, he alternated between a firm massage and a soft scratching. Although he was working her calves, his eyes were riveted on he tanned thighs and her soft globes that were sitting there begging him to touch and kiss them. His erection was tenting his boxers, and from time to time, he would rub his hand over it. Since he hadn't been rebuked yet, he decided to see how far she might let him go. He parted her legs enough to get in between them just below her knees. He again started on her calves, but this time he had a hand on each of her legs. He slowly moved his hands from her ankles to the backs of her knees and then back again. He did this several times and then moved his hands further up her legs. Little by little he had progressed until he was past mid-thigh. On the down stroke, he began stopping at the back of her knees instead of going to her calves. His thumbs were on the inside of her thighs as he massaged them. Further up he went until he was at the crease between her thighs and her ass. He was now looking directly between her legs. Her panties were molded to her mound. Although the panties were dark, Tim could see a large wet spot had formed between her legs, and he could smell her sex wafting up toward him. On his next pass, he allowed his thumb to brush her sex.

"Tim!" she exclaimed reproachfully.

"Busted!" he thought. "Sorry mom", he apologized not meaning it at all, while moving his hands only an inch or two to just under the crease in her thighs.

"Um hum. I'll bet you are", she said without anger and making no move to stop the massage.

The next trip up his hands went up over her ass, and he used his thumbs to press gently down on the way back down. Melissa moved as though she might have been a little uncomfortable with this, but did not chastise her son. Tim could not believe he has just had his hands on his mother's pantied ass! His hands again went all the way to the rear of her knees and then all the way back up to her ass. The satin panties felt wonderful against his hands, and his cock was straining against the light cotton of the boxers he had reluctantly worn for the trip. He considered freeing it, but then thought of what his mother would say if she turned unexpectedly and saw it bobbing up and down.

Again, Marie moaned gently as his hands traveled slowly up her legs and over her ass. After a few more trips, he again allowed his thumbs to press against the wet crotch of her panties.

"Tim!" she said, but then did something inexplicable: she spread her legs a little more. Tim moved his hands up to her ass again, but this time he let his thumbs slide under the seam of her panties to her bare ass. He then moved his hands and thumbs down slowly until his thumbs were right against her bare, trimmed, sopping pussy!

"Please Tim, no", Marie groaned as she spread her legs further apart to give him more access.

"Mom, let me do this for you. Let me give you a complete massage. Please", he whisperingly pleaded.

"But it is so wrong", she responded unconvincingly.

"But it feels so right", he countered while moving his thumb up her slit until it made contact with her clit.

Tim withdrew his thumbs and moved to the top of her panties. He pivoted slightly on the bed and slid his fingers under her panties and started to remove them. Marie groaned loudly into her pillow.

"My God, my son is taking off my panties!" The thought of that made her face blush, but her pussy flood.

By the time he had his hands half way down that gorgeous ass, Marie had already lifted enough for him to remove her panties. He slid them down to midway down her thighs and then stopped long enough to caress her ass and look at his mother. She looked so sexy, yet so incredibly vulnerable. He wanted to bury his face between her legs, but he controlled himself and removed her soaked panties the rest of the way.

He brought her panties to his nose, moaned and then put them into his eager mouth. He could taste her juices, and he thought he might cum right then. He gently spread her legs and looked directly into the sexiest pussy he had ever seen. It was shimmering with juices. He began to move his middle finger and thumb between her legs and to her clit. He slid his thumb into her now gaping pussy while he pressed his middle finger against her clit.

Marie was moaning loudly as she moved her pussy to the rhythm of his finger. He ran his finger from her clit, slowly down her slit and up until he was sliding them across her brown bud.

drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers