Snowdown in the Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled proudly, turned and left. Three minutes later Tim burst back into the bedroom.

"You are not going to believe this mom! It must have snowed all night and it is still coming down. There is over two feet of snow just outside the door. It is going to take at least an hour to dig a path to the wood building. We couldn't leave now, even if we wanted to."

"Sweetheart, I think I saw a snow blower on the inventory list. Why don't you walk out to the building and see if it is out there?"

Tim agreed and headed for the outbuilding. Marie's question was answered when she heard the snow blower start, but she went to the window and looked out at Tim cheerfully shooting snow several feet in the air. Satisfied that he was going to be occupied for a little while, she grabbed her robe and scampered like a school girl to the warm bathroom.


Day 2 - Morning

Marie busied herself making a late breakfast, and just as she was finishing and had put the plates filled with bacon, eggs, and toast on the table, she heard the door slam closed.

"Great timing sweetheart', she called.

Tim walked up behind her and jerked her robe up placing his freezing hands on her hips.

Marie shrieked and wriggled from his grasp, but in the process, her robe belt had come completely undone. She turned bent at the waist with her hands trying to fend off the shocking cold of his hands. He stepped in pinning her ass to the edge of the counter top. She was squirming and laughing hysterically trying to keep him off her. Her robe was gaping open and her breasts were bobbing wildly to and fro, up and down, her pussy fully exposed. He grabbed the front of her robe and pulled her roughly to him. When her bare skin came in contact with his heavy, cold coat she jerked back, but he was having none of that. He again pulled her naked front to him wrapping his arms around her back. The shock of the cold was quickly replaced by the eroticism of the moment. She ran her hand down to the front of his pants and felt his rock hard cock struggling against the material. She looked up into his eyes and all she could see was blazing lust.

He backed her up to the preparation island that was in the middle of the kitchen, slid his hands around to her ass, lifted her and laid her backward onto the wooden island. Her robe fell completely open. Her head, back and ass were on top of the island, her legs splayed open obscenely. Tim ripped the snaps of his coat open and shrugged out of it. He stepped in between her legs, ran his hands under them and lifted then until they were resting on his shoulders and his was looking directly into her dripping slit. He ran his hands under her ass and lifted her hips up. She was thrusting her hips in an attempt to get to his mouth. He teased her by touching the tip of his tongue to her steaming mound. The smell of her sex was overpowering. He moaned with desire. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and pulled her to him. His tongue snaked out and liked the entire length of her flooded pussy.

"Ohhhhaaaaahhhhhh", she grunted.

He backed her hips off and lifted again. He ran his tongue from the top of her ass crack to the top of her pussy pausing to flick his tongue over her ass bud and her clit.

"Oh my God!" "That feels so fucking good!" she screamed.

He ran his tongue from stem to stern over and over. He lifted her again, spread her ass cheeks further and pushed his tongue against her ass bud as her pulled her roughly to him. His tongue entered her ass and pistoned in and out.

"Unnnph!" Unnnph!" "Unnnph!" she grunted in time to the thrusts of his tongue.

He slid her back down and pinned her pussy to his hard tongue as he flicked it over and over against her protruding clit. She threw her head from side to side wildly as her orgasm swept over her like a huge wave. Her hips thrust into the air as her pussy spasmed and she desperately sought his mouth. She grabbed the back of his head and crushed him against her slit.

"Ahhhhhiiiiieeeeeee! That's it, eat me! EAT ME!!!!!! She screamed hysterically.

Her body shook with pleasure as her pussy pulsed over and over sending waves of fluids onto his entrapped tongue. He cupped both of her ass cheeks with his left hand and he moved his right to her stomach making small circles while applying gentle pressure as he tried to milk every drop of fluid from her wracked body. Her eyes were closed and she was drooling slightly, her orgasm completely and totally spent. He gently licked her pussy to get any missed sweet juice, and satisfied he had it all, lightly kissed her beautiful pussy. He stood up and lovingly brought her robe together to cover her. She looked up at him. His face was slick with her juices. He reached for her and sat her upright on the island. He took her hand in his and moved it down one side of his wet face. Then he brought her hand to his mouth letting her watch as he licked her hand clean. He then slid his forefinger over the other side of his face gathering up her nectar. He offered her his finger, which she greedily licked clean. He bent over and kissed her tenderly. She ran her tongue across his lips and chin to clean him up.

"So, what else is for breakfast?" he smiled broadly and said.

Marie laughed then suddenly pulled him to her burying her head into his neck.

"I love you Tim", she said with tears in her eyes.

He kissed the wetness of her tears and gently lifted her off the island.

She went to use the bathroom while he sat down to eat. His food was cold, so he got up and put it in the microwave for a few seconds. In spite of the bitter cold outside, the fire was roaring inside the huge stone fireplace and the house was wonderfully warm.

Tim started to eat when his mother reappeared. Tim's mouth fell open. She was wearing a pair of sheer, pink boy shorts and a matching sheer pink baby doll top, thigh high pink hose, and a pair of pink pumps. His dick immediately sprang back to attention. He looked unbelievably hot!

Marie very deliberately walked over to the sink and bent slightly over to get a glass of water. Her fantastic ass cheeks peeked from below the bottom of her tiny panties. She turned and walked over to him. She picked up his plate, lifted her leg and straddled him. She sat down in his lap pushing her mound directly onto his steel rod. She rested her forearm on his shoulder helping to support the plate. She reached around him and scooped up some scrambled eggs and brought them to his mouth. Next, she fed him bacon and then a bite of toast. She continued until she had fed him everything on the plate. She then reached between her legs, pushed the panties aside and ran her fingers into her once again wet pussy.

"Something to wash it down with", she said as she offered him her dripping fingers.

He opened his mouth and very slowly licked all the juice from her fingers.
"Now it is time for my breakfast", she said. "Or, I guess I should say dessert", she smiled and licked her lips.

She lifted her leg and placed it in between his until her pantied pussy was resting on his pant leg. She slowly slid down his leg until she was on the floor. She reached up and unbuttoned his pants. With his help, she slipped his pants down to his ankles where their movement was stopped by his boots. As his pants came down over his cock, it sprang free and smacked against his stomach. She could not recall ever having seen a larger, harder cock than the weapon her son sported at that moment.

She did not touch his dick with her hand. Instead she leaned forward and licked from his balls to the leaking head. Now she reached and pulled his cock toward her. She slowly moved her hand up the shaft and was rewarded as a large dollop of pre-cum formed at the tip. She moaned and looked up at Tim. He was looking down into her eyes. She bent his cock more toward her and kept her eyes locked on his as she stuck her tongue into the clear fluid. She pulled her head away with her tongue out and he watched as the string of cum followed her movement. When her mouth was about a foot from his cock head, she moaned loudly, opened her mouth in a large O and sank his cock into her mouth until it banged against the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm", he groaned loudly. "You are a fabulous cocksucker, Mom", he gushed.

She only partially heard him because her pussy was again in spasm from an orgasm. She swallowed taking his fat cock down her throat while suppressing the gag reflex. She could feel his pubic hair tickling her nose and a wave of pride washed over her at taking all of his monster cock. She kept his cock deep in her throat and continued to swallow, which had the effect of squeezing his cock. She slowly slid her hand up the inside of his thigh and until she felt his full balls. She fondled his balls and suddenly the pent up need Tim felt exploded.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" he grunted as his cock shot a powerful load down Marie's throat causing her to gag. She coughed some of his come out and released his cock in surprise. His thick cock was throbbing and he was thrusting his hips trying to reclaim her mouth. She watched in awe at a huge spurt shot out of him and landed back on his cock and balls. She quickly recovered and pulled his throbbing, spurting member back into her hungry mouth. Not about to let her escape again, Tim put his hands on the back of her head as his white, sweet crude splashed into her mouth. Finally, his thrusting eased and with a shudder, he collapsed back into the chair. She eased his shirt up over his six pack and started the job of cleaning him up. There was a huge glob that has landed on his balls. She saved that for last. She captured it with her tongue, but did not swallow it. Instead, she rose and bent over him.

'I have a treat for you, my darling", she said. "Open your mouth".

He opened his mouth and she slid her tongue with his come on it into his open mouth. She put her tongue on the roof of his mouth and then pulled her tongue out over his teeth leaving his present to drip onto his tongue.

He felt the slippery liquid drip onto his tongue and knew immediately by the taste that she had pushed some of his own cum in his mouth. He savored the taste for a few moments before swallowing it down. His mother was looking intently at him to see his reaction. He was obviously enjoying it.

"Like it?"

"Ummmmmhmmmmm", he moaned.

"Good", she laughed. "Because there is plenty more where that came from", she finished.

He looked at her a little strangely, but he knew that whatever this gorgeous woman had in mind, he was down for it.

Day 2 – Night

After their morning fun, Tim and Marie had spent the afternoon much more like a loving couple than a mother and son. They had curled up on the huge leather sofa sleeping and watching movies, rising only for an occasional snack. They had ceased any pretense about one another' body. She had shed only her heels, but she had insisted he be completely naked under the Afghan. As they lay together under the cover, her hand or leg was often on his fat cock, while his hand cupped her ass possessively.

Around 6:30 both of them started to get hungry. Marie had bought a roast the day before and some potatoes, carrots and onions. She had put it on to cook earlier and it smelt wonderful. She had found several bottles of very expensive imported wine, and had selected an early 90's French burgundy.

They kissed deeply, lovingly and then rose to eat. Tim walked to the window to find that it had continued to snow through the day and he would have to use the blower in the morning as well. He stretched, not at all concerned about that fact. He went into the kitchen. Marie had already put their plates out and he noticed immediately that his plate was very close to hers instead of across the table as it normally was.

"You know that we will have to eventually talk about where all this goes, don't you?"

"Mom, I love you. How can love ever be wrong?"

"Well, society is a little more complex than that sweetheart. But let's not worry about it right now. We are here now, snowed in, might die here from starvation if it doesn't stop snowing soon", she finished in mock seriousness.

"Aw mom!" "I'll save you!"

"I know you will darling. How about we get a shower and get a new bottle of wine so I can put that talented tongue of yours back to work?"

"My thoughts exactly", he said with a big smile.

Tim again banked the fire and left the space heater on in the huge combination living/dining room and went to the bedroom.

Marie was already in bed with several pillows supporting her back, covers up to her neck and a glass of wine in her hand.

"God, she is an amazingly beautiful woman", he thought. Then he said, "God, you are an amazingly beautiful woman."

She flushed with pride and said, "You are not so bad yourself."

"You mean I am amazingly beautiful?" he quipped.

"Everyone likes a little ass honey, but no one likes a smart ass", she fired back.

He flashed a big smile and took his naked, chill bumped body into the bathroom, big dick dangling between his legs. His mother watched him, lust and hunger in her eyes as he strolled out of sight.

A few minutes later, he reappeared, naked, athletic body seemingly unconcerned with the cold and lifted the covers and slid beside her.

"Oh, stay away from me", she shrieked. "You are freezing cold, and I have just now finally got warm."

That, of course, was the wrong thing to say. He ran his hand to her bare stomach causing her to jerk and slap at him almost spilling her wine.

"Stop!" "I don't want red wine all over this cream comforter", she chided.

He smiled but relented taking his glass from the headboard and taking a sip.

"Mmmmmm" Good stuff", he said.

They chatted a while about being snow bound, kidding about being stuck in the mountains for months, and wondering out loud if they would have a chance to explore the area this trip. She turned on her side, facing him.

"I have to admit that I have never had a better time, never been around someone I enjoyed more, and never had sex that remotely approached what you and I have had." The last part made her blush slightly.

"All I know mom is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." "You make all of the girls I know seem like, well, girls." "And I have to tell you, you turn me on like no one ever has before, and we have not even made love."

"I don't think we can do that", she said, but she slid her small hand down to wrap it around his engorged member.

"Of course not", he said. "That would be going too far", but he reached up and put his glass on the headboard and took hers from her doing the same.

He pulled her naked form to his and softly began to kiss her face. He held her hair in his hands as he kissed her eyes, cheeks nose, ears, chin, and finally, her mouth. She pulled her hand up his shaft milking him. She ran her finger over his slit and captured a dollop of pre-cum. She drew her hand from the covers and showed him the cum on her finger before she sensuously licked it off her finger.

"You taste wonderful", she said.

"Really", he asked "Can I have a taste?"

"Sure you can." She jacked his big cock twice more before squeezing another big drop out. She brought her finger to his mouth and fed it to him, her tongue coming involuntarily out as though she were licking it up as well.

"You taste great too", he said as he pushed two fingers into her. He withdrew his fingers and stuck his long middle finger into his mouth to the root, slowly licking it clean. He then pushed his forefinger toward her lips. She locked onto his eyes and sucked his finger all the way into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm", she moaned. "You're right, I do taste good."

Tim ran his finger up and down her slit again getting it wet. He reached up and smeared her fluid all over her left nipple and areola. Then he slowly leaned forward and swirled his tongue over her breast making larger, then smaller circles until he was onto her nipple, flicking it roughly with his tongue. Marie had her hand on the back of his head.

"Oh yeah, suck it baby. That feels so good on mama's nipple", she said in a breathily.

Tim repeated the action on her right breast, nibbling on her nipple, making her moan loudly from the pain/pleasure. He slid his finger back into her a third time and brought his finger to his own nipple spreading her juices on it. Marie didn't need to be told what to do. She leaned forward and sucked on his nipple, licking and biting softly. He licked what remained on his finger clean.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. That feels great!"

She pulled away and pushed his shoulders flat on the bed. She began to kiss her way down his chest and stomach. His cock was like an iron bar as it flexed up and down, its single eye looking for something warm and wet for relief. She gripped his cock at the base and squeezed her way up until a large drop of pre-cum appeared. Her tongue flicked out and captured it. She let it rest on her tongue savoring the flavor before swallowing it. She bent further and licked his balls and shaft slowly, teasing him, making him pump his hips in the air. She let his cock find her mouth with its thrusting. She stayed still letting him fuck her mouth long, fast and deep. Sensing he might be close, she pulled off to his groan of protest. Pre-cum was pouring from his cock.

"I think I will stop now", she teased.

Tim grabbed her roughly and slid her down in the bed and then straddled her, his long, dripping cock bobbing in front of her face.

"My, my, my, someone's horny", she smiled and said.

"Mom, please", he begged.

"I don't know, let me think about it", she continued to tease.

He slid up her body and began kissing her. He could still taste his cock on her breath and it was making him crazy. He ground his cock into her mound. She pushed back. He began to move his cock against her slit rubbing it across her puffed out clit. She was moving to his rhythm. Between her flooding pussy juices and his pre-cum they were fully lubricated. His stroking became deeper, twice losing contact before bumping hard against her clit. They were both panting as he continued to stroke longer. Suddenly it happened. On the upstroke, his cock slipped into her gaping pussy and buried itself against her cervix.

She gasped.

He froze as though snake bitten.

"Honey, we can't do this."

His cock was flexing uncontrollably as he employed every mind technique he knew to keep from blowing his load. Her hands had moved to his ass. Neither of them moved for a moment.

Slowly he began to withdraw: 2 inches, then 3, then 5, then 7.

At 7 he slid back in about half way, then began to withdraw again.

Marie was aching for his big dick, her pussy contracting, pulsing, flooding over what felt like a Coke can completely filling her tight pussy.

He withdrew another 3 inches until only the huge head remained.

As he began to withdraw the head, her hands tightened on his ass not allowing him to fully withdraw.

"We............can't..................do................this", she said. She began to shudder as a bone rattling orgasm started running through her body. Uncontrollably, she jammed her hips upward sucking half of his cock into her pussy. He felt his balls and dick swell up as his orgasm started. There was no turning back now. He slammed his meat into her with the force of a locomotive.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", he grunted.

"Ahhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii", she screamed.

His hand went under her ass as he lifted her off the bed on the upstroke and slammed her back onto it on the down stroke. Their bodies shook as cum flooded out of them. He jerked so hard that his cock popped out of her pussy and he shot a stream directly above it before finding her hole again. Spurt after spurt shot out until finally he collapsed on top of her, their bodies soaked, their genitals covered in sweat and one another's cum. They lay as one, breathing heavily for several minutes. Occasionally, one or the other would touch the other's hair or face with a gentle loving gesture. Slowly, Tim's cock began to soften until it finally popped out. Marie quickly closed her legs to keep their juices from soaking the bed.