Snowdown in the Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmm. God that feels good! She pumped her ass back against his hand. He used one hand to spread her ass, and then pressed his thumb gently but firmly against her bud.

She gasped as his long, thick thumb was forced into her channel. She pushed against his thumb and it buried to the hilt. He stretched his finger up onto her clit and started rubbing furiously. Within seconds she was bucking against his hand so hard it was all he could do to stay in contact with her pussy.

"Aheeeeeeeeeeeiiii!" she shouted and then shuddered again and again as her orgasm racked her body.

Tim slipped his thumb from her bud, and lovingly caressed her legs and ass while she slowly came back to the moment.

"I love you mom", he whispered into her ear.

'Oh, baby", she said her eyes filling with tears. "I love you too".

Marie turned, put her hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes. She did not see conquest, or pride, or joy. Instead she saw a deep, loving stare, and she knew that even though what they had just done was wrong by societal standards, it did not feel all that wrong.

She allowed her hand to drift from his shoulder down his arm to grasp his hand. Only then did she notice that his penis was standing straight out against his boxers.

"Lie down sweetheart. I want to return the favor."

He lay down on his back and looked up at his beautiful mother who had eased between his legs. She ran her hand up the inside of his thigh, gently over his big ball sac, and over the substantial length of his cock.

"Well, you sure didn't get this monster from your father. He was bigger than average, but you are huge!" she said as she struggled to get her hand around his fat shaft.

It was too large to slide comfortably out the slit in the front of his boxers, but after a little tug, it plopped its big head out. Tim groaned as his mother began to slide her hand up and down the long shaft. There was a large wet spot in two different areas on his boxers and another large dollop of pre-cum appeared on the bulbous head. She rubbed the cum around the head with her thumb and again got a deep moan from Tim for her efforts. He began to move his hips quickly.

"Mom!! I am going to cum!" he shouted.

She began to jerk his big cock all the while watching it intently.

"Aarghhhhhhhhh!" he groaned. Suddenly she felt his big cock pulse as the head widened and his sperm gushed out landing on his chest and stomach. His dick spurted large quantities of thick, white cream onto his stomach and down her clenched hand. She milked it as she fondled his balls trying to get all of his seed. His head was thrown back, his eyes closed, his breath deep and shaky. She surveyed his cum covered body and moved her hands to his chest to rub the cum into his skin. He had shot a big glob high onto his chest, which she spread all over his nipple. Suddenly, as much to her surprise as his, she dipped her head and licked the cum off his nipple. Marie flushed slightly at her own brazenness with her son, jumped to her feet, and headed for the bathroom.

She returned to find Tim still with his eyes closed. She placed a warm washcloth on his stomach and began to clean his cum off. He looked up at her and started to speak.

"Shhhhhh. We both have needs and we each helped the other through them. I think we are both a little confused right now, and I think we should turn in. We can discuss this more tomorrow."

"Okay mom, whatever you want, but I know that when tomorrow comes, I will still love you."

Marie bent down and kissed him on the lips, but did not linger.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight mom"

The next morning they woke later than planned and had to rush to make it to the attorney's offices on time. They did not speak of the previous evening, but neither was their conversation uncomfortable. The meeting with the attorney went very well, and at its end Marie was given a check for just over $50,000 and the keys, deed, and directions to the mountain cabin. The attorney had said that the cabin was very nice, if somewhat secluded and rustic. She and Tim were again very excited about the cabin. It had again begun to snow heavily, so they rented a four wheel drive Jeep. They had decided that if the cabin was nice they would stay a couple of days there, so they went to the grocery store and picked up some wine and enough food for several days. It snowed constantly during the 90 minute trip to the cabin, but the Jeep maneuvered through the mountain passes very nimbly.

They chatted throughout the trip about the cabin and how beautiful the Rockies were, speculating as to how if the cabin was nice and it was not too much trouble, they would like to keep it for vacations. The road up to the cabin seemed straight up. Even though the Jeep had good traction, the sheer height of the mountain forced Tim to down shift to keep the engine pulling effectively. There were a few other cabins on their side of the mountain, but they were several hundred yards apart. When they pulled in the drive, they were surprised at how nice the cabin was on the outside. It was not a huge place, but neither was it a shoe box. It was done in log cabin style, and was around 1800 square feet.

They unlocked the front door and looked directly into a large stone fireplace that dominated a living room filled with plush, expensive leather furniture. One the other side of the living room was a dining room, and the fireplace was the centerpiece for both large rooms. On one side of the house was a large, open kitchen, and the other end they discovered a large bedroom with a king sized bed. The master bath featured a large shower and jacuzzi. The house was very cold, so Tim looked around until he found a large space heater, which he immediately fired up.

"Apparently Uncle Wallace did not have a lot of guests here."

"Why do you think that sweetheart?"

"Well mom, there is no guest bedroom, for one thing. I don't think there is a central heating unit either; at least unless the thermostat is hiding somewhere."

"Ahhhh. Right you are..."

Anticipating her concern, he quickly said that he could sleep on the couch.

She seemed preoccupied and didn't answer. Instead, she said they should go outside to get the groceries and their bags. Marie elected to unpack the bags while Tim put up the groceries. He finished and walked to the bedroom to help his mother.

"There is food everywhere", he said. "There are steaks in the freezer and tons of boxed and canned goods in the cabinets. There is also a large wine rack full of imported wines. I sure don't think Uncle Wallace was expecting to die based upon the amount of food he had stored."

"Terrific!" "If we get snowbound, at least we won't starve to death", she joked. "It is still really chilly in here. Why don't you gather some wood and start a fire?"

Tim went out the back and found an outbuilding that was packed with various hardwoods. He gathered several pieces and started the fire. In no time, the room began to warm. The fireplace was equipped with fans that were quietly effective.

Marie busied herself with dinner. She had already opened a bottle of wine and was on her second glass. Tim chided her about starting the party without him, but she just smiled and said something along the lines of "If you cruise, you lose".

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news", Tim said. "The good news is that Uncle Wallace had a large DVD collection. The bad news is that the TV only picks up a few stations."

"That's really not bad news, sweetheart. You watch far too much television. This will give us a chance to talk."

They enjoyed a dinner of salad, rotini, and mild Italian sausage in a red sauce. After dinner they settled on the couch with an enormous Afghan, selected a DiCaprio movie, and finished off a second bottle of wine. Both of them were a little tipsy by the end of the movie and were a little jet lagged still, so they decided to turn in early. Tim finished off the wine and banked the fire, hoping it would lend enough heat to the cabin to last until the morning.

He went to the bedroom to look for a blanket and extra pillow for the couch. He was struck by the chill in the room. Marie had already taken a shower and was under a thick down comforter.

"What are you looking for baby?"

"I was trying to find a blanket and pillow for the couch."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. This is a very large bed and if you don't mind sleeping in here with me, I certainly don't. Just behave yourself tonight", she said with a big smile. "Besides, in a strange place I would be more comfortable with you close by, and as cold as it is in this room, I need you to help keep me warm."

"It is cold in here. I guess there is no space heater, and the room is somewhat isolated so it doesn't get much of the heat from the fireplace. And, of course I will behave." He flashed her a big smile causing her to roll her eyes and shake her head.

"Incorrigible!" she exclaimed.

Tim took a pair of boxers from the drawer and went to the shower. Fortunately the bathroom had a small, but effective space heater. A few minutes later, he returned and climbed into bed. Marie was breathing softly, but deeply. Tim slid over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight mom. I love you", he whispered softly. She turned her head sleepily and put her arm around his neck pulling him closer. She kissed him tenderly on the lips, this time lingering longer than a mother/son kiss would.

"And she is telling me to behave", he thought.

In spite of the cold of the room, the big comforter was keeping them warm, and shortly both had drifted off to sleep. As the night wore on, the room got progressively colder, and their bodies sought one another out for warmth. Tim was lying on his back with his arms spread when he felt his mother put her head just inside his shoulder. She rested her hand low on his stomach and her bare leg on his. Her knee rested just below his crotch. Her soft breast snuggled against his bare chest. He could smell her hair and skin, and while she appeared to be in a deep sleep, the closeness of her body and the proximity of her knee and hand made sleep impossible for him. His cock had grown rock hard. He slid his arm down her back and over a filmy top. He made gentle circles with his hand on her back. Each time his hand traveled down her back, it came closer to her perfectly rounded butt. Little by little his hand went down until he was cupping one cheek. Tim could feel that her panties were very thin and made of a slick nylon material. His hand went back up her back, but this time under the tiny top she was wearing. He allowed his fingers to gently scratch her back. Marie moaned quietly in her sleep. Alternating between scratching and caressing her back, he finally moved his hand back toward her ass, but this time, his fingers lifted the top of her panties and he moved his hand to her bare ass. This had all been a very slow dance as Tim, in spite of his excitement, was drifting in and out.

In one of the dream states, he was being chased by a large dog, and when the dog jumped at him, he jumped in his sleep and when he did, Marie's hand slipped down and found his hard dick. Suddenly, Marie's eyes flew open as she woke with a start. Her head was on Tim's chest with her hand wrapped around the shaft of his fat dick. His hand was under her panties and on her bare ass. Instead of moving her hand away though, she pretended to be asleep. His dick was pulsing in her hand, and he was letting his finger rest in between her cheeks. Occasionally she would squeeze his shaft as though she were dreaming and just reacting to the dream.

He slid his finger further into her crevice and moved against the sensitive skin in between her pussy and her ass bud. She was wet, and had leaked fluids out of her pussy. Suddenly, she rearranged her body with her head moving well down his chest, and her hand resting on his egg-sized balls. The move shifted her position enough that he had to bend a little at the waist in order to reach her pussy.

His dick was now flat against his stomach almost to his belly button, kept from standing straight up by the comforter. He slid his finger into her sopping hole, and she began to moan. She again shifted position, moving further down his chest, now only an inch from his straining cock. He continued to slide his finger into her, and after a few strokes, put a second finger into her pussy. She moaned and moved again, but this time, she slid her hand to the bottom of his shaft and moved her head until his cock was resting against her chin. Tim moaned loudly and she could no longer keep up her ruse and punish him any longer. She opened her mouth, and allowed the fat head of his cock to slip in.

"Mommmmmmm", he moaned. He put his free hand on the back of her head and gently forced her head further onto his shaft. There was no hesitation on her part as he fed more and more into her eager mouth. All pretense was now gone as she bobbed her head until his long dick was banging against her throat. Her mouth had never been so full of dick, and she was sucking like she mission in her life was to suck as much cum from his heavy balls as humanly possible. His hips were moving against her mouth as his finger rubbed her clit firmly. He could feel his balls building a huge load of sperm, and he knew he was only seconds away.

"I'm going to cum mom", he groaned urgently and threw the covers off.

"Mmmmmmmm" was her only reply as the sucked him deep in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhheeeeiii! he groaned as his dick unleashed a bucket of cum into his mother's mouth. His cum triggered a massive pulse through her pussy as a powerful orgasm shuddered through her body.

"Mmmmphhh", she sputtered as his cum billowed her cheeks and she swallowed a mouthful. It was replaced immediately with another. She swallowed desperately, but couldn't keep up as some of it leaked out of her mouth and down his cock. After several smaller spurts, he was finally spent. He lay back and shivered involuntarily as his empty cock continued to spasm. Marie gently sucked on his cock head to make sure she had it all. She let it pop out of her mouth, then stuck out her tongue and licked his shaft like a lollypop, cleaning up every drop. She ran her tongue under the head to get any that might be trapped there before sliding his entire half hard cock back into her mouth. Reluctantly, she allowed his dick to pop from her mouth and settle on his stomach, but not before planting a wet kiss on the head. She moved up the bed, looked into Tim's eyes and covered his mouth with a wet kiss. Their tongues intertwined. He could taste his cum in her mouth and smell his cock on her breath. There was something about the smell and taste that was a huge turn on.

They continued to kiss and within minutes, his cock was starting to get hard again. Marie pulled her panties off, and moved up until she was sitting on his chest. She lifted up and moved her pussy to his mouth. He was looking at the dripping pussy over his mouth and he licked his lips. He put his hands on her hips and lowered her onto his waiting tongue. When they met, Marie moaned loudly. He lifted her so he could get better access and then licked up and down her length of her slit. He pulled her forward and let his tongue slide over her ass bud causing her to moan excitedly. He returned to her clit and she started to buck and press her pussy violently against his mouth. She was pressing so hard, he thought she might bloody his lips.

"That's it, baby! Oh, yeah! Eat me, baby! Eat mama's wet pussy!

"Mmmmphhh!

"I'm cumming baby! Oh, yeah! Oh yeah! Lick it!"

She ground her pussy into his face as her orgasm thundered through her body. Marie could not believe she had just came on her son's face, but that was a brief thought, because Tim was lifting her and moving her toward his throbbing member. He positioned her over it and started to lower her sopping pussy onto it. As the head of his dick entered her and sank to the hilt, she was jolted back to the moment.

"No! We can't do that Tim!" she exclaimed urgently.

Tim moaned in protest, but she lifted off his pulsing member. She placed her hand over his mouth as if to hush him and quickly pivoted her body. She looked at his hard cock, slick with her juices, and moaned with desire. She wrapped her lips around his aching dick, closed her eyes, and took it as deeply in her mouth as she could. His big cock in her mouth set her pussy on fire again. She straddled his face and lowered her sloppy slit onto his mouth.

Tim tasted her sweet juices and immediately put his large hands on her tiny ass pinning her puffy lips to his hungry mouth. She had already orgasmed several times, but his hands on her ass brought her to yet another. She pistoned her mouth on his rod taking him far deeper than any of his girl friends ever had. He squashed her clit against his nose while he entered her cunt with his tongue.

"Aheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed as another orgasm fired though her.

"Uhnnnnnnph!" he groaned as he thrust his hips upward as his cum shot up his shaft and into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Marie swallowed rapidly in a futile effort to keep up with it all in her mouth. Some ran down her chin and dripped onto his stomach. She continued to suck as his spurting dick gradually diminished the flow. She let it slip out of her mouth, and licked up the white gold that had spilled onto his stomach. When she had cleaned him, she turned and looked into his eyes. Some was still on her chin. She put her finger on the bottom of her chin and pushed the remaining cum into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm", she said.

"Mmmmmhmmmm", he responded.

Suddenly and in unison they realized that the room was freezing cold. Marie giggled and Tim laughed as she sprang to pull the comforter over them. Goose pimples dominated both their bodies as she snuggled against him, bare breasts against bare chest, the inside of her thigh on top of his softening cock.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you, baby."

They were both asleep in moments.

It would be well after 10 before they would start to stir.

"Are you hungry sweetheart", she whispered.

"For you", he said.

"Behave yourself. There will be time for that later. Right now, I think we both need to get cleaned up, eat, and do some exploring." "You are the man of the house here, big boy. You get to get the fire going so it will be warm when I get up", she said, laughing as she pulled the comforter off him exposing his naked body to her and the cold. He leapt on top of her, laughing and trying to get her in his grasp, but she had the cover wrapped tightly around her. He quickly pivoted and found an opening at her feet. He pushed his head under the cover until he got to her naked ass. He planted a big kiss on both cheeks and then eyes sparkling emerged laughing as he headed for the living room stepping into his pants and pulling a heavy sweater over his head. Marie felt young and exuberant, yet she became pensive as a little pang of guilt popped into her mind. Still, she felt that this was more an instance where two people were just helping one another fill some physical needs, and she couldn't help but think that it didn't hurt that he was the best lover she had ever had. She could hear Tim loading logs into the fireplace, but a warm feeling was already coming over her.

Tim smiled as he went through the bedroom and into the bathroom to make sure the space heater had kept pace with the chilly conditions. While it wasn't exactly toasty, it was warm. He turned the heater up a little in deference to his mother's cold nature, and reentered the bedroom.

"I am going to go outside and get some more wood. Give the heater about 10 minutes, and it should be nice and warm for you to take a shower."

"I knew I brought you on this trip for a reason", she quipped.