Snowed Up, Felt Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Cadding came around the desk to stand closer, while the one called Griz's face remained expressionless. "Well, we have a little proposition for you, if you really want to stay in the warmth."

Here it comes, Terry thought. What they thought was a challenge, and what she hoped was a promise of some fulfilment. Let's play the shy lady. She gave Jack what she hoped was an uncertain glance, and said, "Oh?"

Jack went on," If you want to stay in here you have to agree to do anything we ask."

"Anything?" Terry tried to look puzzled.

"Everything," Bo said excitedly, before adding with a snigger. "Like make me a coffee when I want it."

"Or fetch logs for the stoves, to keep them stoked," Jack added.

Terry nodded her head, "I can manage that," she said quietly, wanting to scream for them to get to the point. She didn't have long to wait.

Jack took a deep breath as though nervous about going on, "Of course, we are men, deprived of the normal comforts. Part of your agreement would be that you would let us touch you whenever and wherever we wanted."

Terry felt herself stirring deep inside. Oh, she was enjoying this already. "You mean like stroke my hair, hold my hand---maybe touch my cheek, that sort of thing."

She loved the look of exasperation on Jack's face as he asked, "Are you a virgin?"

Terry tried hard to produce a blush as she replied, "No, I have had relations with men." Oh, God, have I not, she laughed inside her head.

"Long term?"

"Oh, no."

"How old are you?"

There was no need to lie, "I'm thirty five."

"How many men have you had?"

Terry was finding it very difficult to apply her innocent act, as laughter welled inside her. She was trying to do the maths inside her head to give a positive answer. Finally she decided that to divide by three hundred would give a fair figure, "Two," she said. "Why ask that?"

Jack sighed, "I told you. You have to do anything we ask. That means---anything."

"Everything," Bo put in again.

Deliberately, Terry lowered her eyes as she put on her nervous voice to say, "Oh, you mean—that?" In her head danced the unspoken words, 'You mean you want to fuck me?'

"Yes, that."

"All of you?"

"We're three men with needs."

Terry, aiming to win an Oscar, raised a trembling hand to her lips, "Oh, I'm not sure I could do something like that."

Jack shrugged, "The option is yours, back in your cold cell, or out here to obey all our requests, but you'll be warm. And don't forget it could be several days before we are freed."

Terry licked her lips nervously, "Could I have some time to think about it?"

Jack blew out his cheeks, "I'll give you fifteen minutes," he said, glancing at his watch. "And there's one other thing. If you do agree to our terms, should you at some time, refuse to do something, you'll be strung up to that," And he pointed at a metal ring in the ceiling," and you'll be severely punished. Right?"

Terry nodded meekly, and Jack said, "Okay, wrap yourself up and back to your cell. In fifteen minutes you have to give us your decision. Anything we ask or freeze in your cell."

Back in her cell, Terry sat on her bunk and hugged herself, not from cold, but from delight. It had been great leading them along, when all the time she knew she wouldn't mind having anyone of them up inside her, or fingering her. How surprised would they have been had they known she had actually moistened around about the time Jack had asked if she was a virgin? After two days she desperately needed to have her cunny filled.

They just had no idea how lucky they were.

As footsteps sounded outside her cell she hugged herself once more. So this poor innocent woman is to be violated by these hungry men. There was a giggle on her lips as Bo opened the door, and she started wondering how fast she could make this twenty year old come. Oh, let's have some fun with these guys.

Jack and Griz were standing in front of the desk as she entered, Jack looked her up and down, and must have been wondering what could possibly be under this bulky mass of clothing—a bulky mass of woman maybe. But he immediately warned, "One thing I didn't mention before, if, after all this is over, you ever mention what happened here, I'll find you, or one of my many contacts will. You get the picture?"

Terry nodded meekly.

"So, have you come to a decision?"

Another nod, as she said in her weakest voice, "I want to be where it is warm"

Jack's smile was huge, "Great. Take the blanket away, Bo."

Terry felt the blanket being tugged from her head and shoulders. She had her hair pinned tight to her head, and Jack immediately said, "We'll have that loosened soon enough. But first get out of that stuff. You'll be cooking in all that cover."

Terry unzipped her thick anorak, and shrugged out of it. "It's my favourite jacket," she said. "I want to keep it safe." She didn't add the fact of her valuables being secreted in the lower folds. What she had in the bank was going to lead her into a very secure future.

"Hang it on the stand," Jack told her. "It'll be perfectly safe there."

Terry hung the anorak carefully as Jack said, "Now the body warmer. Christ, you shouldn't have been cold."

With the body warmer off, Terry knew that the thick jumper underneath disguised her breasts, but immediately Jack was telling her, "Better get out of the jumper."

Terry knew that under the jumper was a thick vest, so tight that she had done without a bra. Once they saw that, their interest would really build. So she gave him a worried look and said, "But—"

"Anything we ask," Jack reminded her, coldly.

Slowly, very slowly, she raised her hands to remove the jumper knowing that as she lifted it a more definite impression of her breasts would be revealed. Sure enough, as the jumper came over her head, she heard a couple of approving grunts.

Casting the jumper to one side, she stood and watched their hungry eyes feast over her bosom. She tried to look ashamed of herself.

"Get rid of the vest," Jack ordered.

Was her nervous glance around her convincing? "But I've nothing—I'll be half naked."

"Everything," Bo said firmly, ahead of Jack. His dark eyes were wide and excited.

Show real uncertainty now, Terry. Act your socks off. "I didn't know—didn't think I'd have to—"

"What?" Jack demanded.

"That it would be this quick. I've never taken my clothes off, when men are looking." And she wondered whether her trembling was realistic. Although that was helped by the charges she was getting in her lower belly. The men were excited, but not as much as she was.

Jack's voice took on a measure of harshness as he pointed at the ring in the ceiling, "Can I remind you? Anything is what you promised. Now, vest off."

Putting on her best pitiful expression, Terry crossed her arms and pulling the hem of her vest free of her jeans she began lifting it. They would be looking at her gently tanned lower ribcage now. The very idea of their eyes stroking her gave her insides the wobbles. Lifting higher, she knew the vest would snag slightly on her breasts. An extra tug made her bare breasts drop back into their natural position, and, as she cleared the vest over her head, she heard more appreciative grunts.

Casting the vest aside, as Jack murmured, "Christ, nice tits," Terry covered her breasts with her hands.

"They're called breasts," she informed him.

"Hands down by your sides," Jack ordered, and she obeyed.

"Whatever they're called," Griz put in quietly, "they do look good."

Terry was aware of Bo leaning in closer as though he couldn't believe it, and she had to force herself from smiling at his sharp intake of breath. She knew she had good breasts, and was proud that at her age they remained so firm and upright, despite all the pawing and mouthing they had enjoyed. The important thing about them was just how sensitive they were. Even now, three pairs of male eyes playing over them, was almost as good as having them licked. Her bloodstream flowed faster.

She stood there, trying to look like some little girl lost, and uncertain.

"We'd better have those thick jeans off, "Jack declared, then immediately held up a hand. "No. Undo that hair first."

Knowing exactly what lifting her hands to her hair would do to her breasts, Terry began the unpinning, enjoying the gawping lust on Jack's' face, and Bo's open mouthed amazement.

As her coal black hair fell loose to her shoulders, Jack said, "Yes, very effective. Now---the jeans."

"But—" Terry gave him a look of despair.

"But, nothing. Off."

Terry with what she hoped was reluctant obedience, unfastened the belt, and slid her hands inside the waistband of her jeans. Underneath all she had was a pair of woollen tights over thin panties. With deliberate clumsiness, she pushed the jeans down to her ankles, knowing that just bending down would do interesting things to her breasts.

All three men were obviously now very aware of the sensuous figure that was appearing in front of them. Bo's eyes looked as though they were going to pop out of his head.

"Who'd think that a roughly wrapped parcel could hide such goodies?" Griz muttered, his hands rubbing over his face.

"What's under the tights?"Jack asked, his eyes lowered to her pubic zone.

"Just my panties, but I can't—" She applied the semi-pleading tone with such skill now.

"No, 'buts', damn it. Push them both down together."

"Oh, I'll be—" she tried to put a whimper in her voice.

"You made your choice, babe. Want me to do it?"

You do it, and you'll need to be fucking me within ten seconds, was the thought in Terry's mind as she stammered, "N-no. I'll d-do it." And she wondered if she might be overacting just a little. She sure was enjoying it. Yet she was wondering how she could disguise her libido when the touching actually started. That was going to take genuine acting.

Slowly Terry hitched her fingers under the top of her tights, pushed down until she encountered the panties, and slowly slid them over her hips, stooping low so she wasn't revealing too much of her bush. In any case she had to bend right down to get the tights over her feet

As she slowly rose from her bent position, she placed a trembling hand over her bush, and pressed an arm over her breasts. "I—I—feel so vulnerable ," she made her voice quiver.

"Drop your hands," Jack ordered. Looking unwilling, Terry obeyed.

"Wow!" Griz exclaimed, "That is some neat black triangle. Going to be hard to resist." Terry's smile of satisfaction was internal. Up until a couple of months ago, she had kept her pussy shaved. Clients liked it that way. She was so glad she had allowed the hair to grow back. Shaved pubes might have been a giveaway.

Bo was stretching out a hand towards her breasts, "Can I have first little feel?"

"Bo, keep your hands to yourself for now. You'll have a feel soon enough. We all will, won't we, Terry?" The look Jack gave her as he spoke was truly lecherous.

God, I hope so, but can we make it fast, my lower regions are melting, but all she said was, "I don't know."

"No," Jack affirmed, "After seeing that lovely body, it seems a pity that it's just a bit whiffy—what with all the sweat." Terry kept her head down as she thought, not to mention the moisture between my thighs, and Jack continued, "So, best she has a shower first, while we watch."

His statement surprised Terry. She thought they would, as Bo had just shown, be eager to get their hands on her. Still a shower seemed like a good idea, she had become a bit steamed up. She could really put a show on for them in taking a shower, but knew she'd need to keep it fairly normal.

"Will the water be warm?" she asked, with a nervous tone.

Jack nodded, "The big boiler heats sufficient hot water for two showers at a time. You'll enjoy being watched, won't you?"

Terry gave him a vague nod. He had no idea how much she'd enjoy being watched. Luckily the flow of water would disguise what might have shown on her thighs.

"Bo, go and make the water just right for our guest."

As Bo turned Terry noticed the bulge in his pants. Good to know that he was ready. She took a quick surreptitious look at the groin region of the other two men. Griz showed nothing, but she was sure there was a slight rise in Jack's pants. A shower and then how would they share her out? The very question moistened her further.

Bo had gone through the doorway on the far wall, and almost instantly she heard the rush of water. Jack waved her in that direction, and as she walked ahead of him and Griz, she was sure their eyes would be on the twitching of her buttocks, so she applied a very subtle hip sway.

The shower cubicle wasn't large, but it could probably take two people at the same time. As she stepped in, Bo handed her soap and a sponge. "Hang the towel near the door, Bo. So she can dry herself without anybody having first touch."

"Somebody's got to have first touch," Bo was arguing, as Terry closed the shower door and gave herself up to the flow of warm water. Through the glass walls she saw the three of them leaning against the far wall watching her. So she went through her deliberate ordinary shower act, but knew her actions would be stimulating for them, and no less so for her.

She quickly used the sponge to apply soap over her breasts, down over her belly, and between her thighs. Then, placing the sponge to one side, she ran her hands over her breasts, over and over again, trying desperately to ignore her own touch.

"Wipe the glass, we can't see," Jack called. Terry did that, before moving her hands down over her belly, and between her legs, back and forth, back and forth. There was much licking of lips from the three men. Sensitive to her own touch down there she wondered just how much of the moisture was shower water, and how much her own juices.

Looking through the glass as it once more began to steam up she saw the three men. Bo was open mouthed, but all three were wide eyed, shuffling their feet agitatedly. Now she turned her back, bent forward slightly, as she soaped her cheeks and ran her fingers right along her groove.

"Out now," Jack called."That was very good." Easily pleased, Terry thought, as she stepped out of the cubicle and grabbed the large towel, which she wrapped around herself and started drying. The three men did not take their eyes off her the whole time

Dry and ready for whatever was to come she did a little act of covering herself with the towel. Jack snatched it away and she was led, naked, back into the main office. Jack told her to stand against the wall not far from the main stove, and Bo and Griz went through towards the cells.

"They're going to carry your bunk through here," Jack told her, his eyes continually slipping down over her body.

Time to act worried. "Wh-wh—what are you going to do to me?" she whined, trying to look fearful, when she was actually eager, yet still knowing she needed to be guarded.

Jack's voice was gentle as he said, "You've been very good so far. So we want you to overcome any doubts about the things we're going to ask you to do."

At that moment the door opened and Bo appeared at one end of her bunk with Griz at the other. Quickly they placed the bunk so that it jutted out into the room, with space on either side. Terry watched with some curious amusement, as they knelt down at the far side of the bunk.

"If you just lie down on the bed, Terry," Jack instructed.

A shivering breath, bef

ore she asked, "Are you really all going to do that to me? You've seen all of my body."

Jack nodded, his eyes continually stroking over her, "Don't forget you accepted the terms. But, to help you on your way we want to touch your body."

"I don't know if I want that."

"Everything," Bo reminded her, his eyes fixed on her bush.

Jack nodded, and turned a grinning face to Griz," Tell her how long it is since you had a naked woman, Griz."

"Four years."

To get things moving she lowered herself onto the bunk, and lay on her back, jerking at the cold covers. Four years? Terry hoped he was going to be up for it. Jack had now knelt on the opposite side from the other two.

His face leaned over hers, "A gentle kiss, first?" Before she could frame a response, his warm lips covered hers. Terry kept her lips loosely together, feeling the attempted probe of his tongue. Oh, how she longed to open and have their tongues mingle.

From her left, she heard Bo say, "Just a touch." A hand moved from her shoulder slowly over her breast. Terry heard Bo's admiring moan. One finger had traced round her nipple. Hot flashes travelled down into her crevice. Oh, God, disguising her reactions was going to be difficult.

Griz's hand circled her belly, before moving up towards her breasts. Was the rougher surface of his hand even more stimulating?.

Jack drew back from the kiss, and signalled to the other two, who removed their hands. There was no doubt he was in charge, but the removal of contact was so timely. Hot sparks were teasing her cunny muscles.

"Not had much experience of sex, have you?" Jack asked her.

Good, Terry thought, her ruse was working so far. Adopting her near-virgin look, and, while she was thinking, 'if only you knew', she replied, "Can you tell?"

"It's fairly obvious."Jack admitted, with a crooked smile, and asked, "How exactly did the two men you've been with treat you?"

She gave much thought to her reply, and the way she delivered it. Hanging her head in what, she hoped, was a telling indication of shame, she told him. "Too much to drink on both occasions. The first one, against a wall and hands up my skirt, panties pulled aside, his thing pushed hard and hurting up my virgin passage, instant spurting, out and away."

She almost managed to force a tear as she looked up at Jack, "The second one -- in a garden behind a pub—oh, I don't want to talk about it. His thing pushed up me, emptied and away." Lip trembling, she decided to embellish her tale by adding, "I had to wipe their stuff off my legs."

Had she overdone it? Could she have said too much to be convincing?

But Jack's face, not to mention the face of the other two, showed what looked like real sympathy, as Jack said, "Bad experience, Terry. Touching intimate parts of your body can lead to high delights."

Terry shook her head and tried to look dubious about his comment. Jack leaned forward to take a nipple into his mouth, while Bo fondled her other breast, and Griz's hand rubbed into her pubic hair. As her body flinched, Jack said, "Just lie still. Let it happen." God, she'd fooled him into believing she was uneasy, when she was actually buzzing with suppressed pleasure.

But the flames that their actions were building inside her told Terry that if they touched her much more she would not be able to hide her wild libido. Now was the time for the great acting display, the disguise of rapture . Would they be taken in? Or would their own lusts carry her through? They were men. Men always believed they could satisfy a woman. Indispensible to her they might be, but sometimes men could be fools. All Terry hoped for was that this was one of those times.

Accordingly, she gave a grunt followed by a quick, short, hopefully agonised, scream, pulled a face, and with her eyes appearing to be completely closed, she lashed out wildly with her arms, and threshed with her legs. The action caught Jack across the forehead before he could stagger back from her breast, it knocked Bo's arm away, and Griz leaned back to avoid her kicking legs, while Terry set her body twitching about the bed.

"Christ, is she having a fit?" Bo gasped.

Terry had learned the technique long ago of appearing to have her eyes tight closed, when she was able to maintain a lash shaded view around her. The three were staring at her thrashing body, uncertain of what to do. She opened her eyes once, allowed them to roll around her head, before nearly closing them again, and having her mouth gape, before twisting her face back into that agonised expression.