Snowed Up, Felt Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think that's orgasm," Griz observed.

"What the hell, is it then?" Jack said, moving closer. Through her narrowed eyes she could see the hungry look he was giving her heaving body, as her hips did a little heave. "Our little touch couldn't have lifted her to this."

Rolling and heaving, Terry saw his hand indicate her whole body, then to her delight that hand moved down to his own crotch as he groaned, "I'll tell you what though, I'm fancying a fuck at her while she's moving like that---Christ, those hips, look at the way—" He didn't finish what he was saying as he unzipped his pants, and withdrew his erect cock.

"But if it's a fit—" Terry heard Griz, but her eyes were all for what Jack was doing. A cock, at last, a solid hard cock. She opened her eyes wide to get a better look at that purple head, as it came nearer. Then as part of her 'fit' she closed them again, and reapplied the suffering face.

"Are you really going to fuck her when she's like that?" Griz asked, some concern showing on his fuzzed face.

Jack was moving over her, as he replied, "Have you ever been up a woman whose body was moving like this?" Do it, Terry wanted to scream. Now she was near desperation to have that rod inside her. Jack was sliding between her twitching, swivelling thighs as he added, "Might be taking advantage, but fuck that."

Now came her biggest test. How to make this convincing? His cock was right there between her threshing thighs, and he was trying to hold her steady while his fingers probed for her hole. Electrons sparked through her body as he found it, and his exclamation of, "Jesus, she's soaked down there. Get in there!"

The next second came the exquisite sensation of a hot iron hard cock, driving up in to her eager depths. Terry had thought out how she would handle this moment without giving too much away. Her arm waving stopped so that they dropped around Jack's shirt bound back, and she clenched her whole body, especially her thighs around that heaving cock. She moved her head more slowly from side to side, with her teeth clenched, lips tight, and, eyes wide open now, pupils fixed in the top of her head, as though in a trance.

"She doesn't look right, Jack," Bo's voice warned.

Jack gave a couple of deep, deep thrusts, as Terry deliberately flexed her cunny muscles, and Jack's almost breathless voice above her croaked, "Well, she feels bloody fantastic." Terry felt his body check and tremble, as he cried, "Oh, shit, shit, shit."

His hips jerked spasmodically and his cock pulsed as Terry knew he was spurting inside her. One small triumph she hoped. Her first cock for a few days hadn't quite got her all the way, but what she had experienced she was sure she had disguised better than she had hoped.

Now, apply the stunned, wide eyed, open mouthed face, as Jack slid out of her, and began to dismount from her thighs.

"Fuck, I've never come that quickly. How the hell was that?"

Give the strained, surprised voice now, Terry. "What's happened?" she asked dumbly. "I've been lost somewhere."

"You don't know?"

Shaking her head, she fixed on the spot where Jack's limp penis hung outside his pants. "Are you going to put that in me?" she asked, with a little applied whimper.

Jack turned angrily to Griz, as the hill man gave a snorted chortle. Then he turned back to look into Terry's eyes, "It's been up you. Didn't you feel it? Your cunt was twitching like crazy."

Terry gave another vague shake of her head," That's not a nice word, but I didn't feel anything," she lied happily.

Jack ordered Bo to get him a towel, and when it came he wiped his cock before putting it away, and huffily zipping up his pants. Terry saw him draw in a deep breath before he asked her, "You're sure you felt nothing?"

Terry shook her head trying to look sorry, but then she said, "That's weird though, I've got a funny feeling down there now. Like it's wetness coming out of me. I'm not bleeding, am I?" She knew full well it was Jack's juices sliding out of her.

Jack's eyes dropped to her bush, and he angrily threw the towel down there. "Wipe yourself." he snapped.

Wearing her best puzzled frown, Terry wiped the towel over her thighs and raised it to see what had been there. "It looks like man's stuff, but how's that?"

"Because I fucked you," Jack almost yelled, and Terry saw that even Bo was grinning. As she towelled more deeply down along her crevice, she saw Bo's eyes following every motion and noticed how his pants were jutting. Almost time for stage two. So far it had been too good to be true, it had gone so well. Terry knew she had to maintain her control.

She shook her head, put on the slightly puzzled face, and allowed her fingers to drift cautiously through her bush, "That's strange," she murmured.

"What's strange?" Jack asked, and Terry could tell he was still miffed by her denial of his presence inside her.

"Well, I do have a feeling down there," Terry said uncertainly, allowing her eyes to drift over all three men. "I've never had that before."

"What kind of feeling?" Bo asked, moving closer.

Terry shrugged, "It's hard to describe. It's like an empty tube—I've never had that kind of feeling. Something I don't recognise."

Bo had leaned over her, after glancing up at Jack as though asking permission before making his bold offer. Jack simply shrugged a go ahead gesture, and Bo was already unzipping his pants when he asked, "Do you think I could fill it for you?"

"For God's sake, Bo," Jack exclaimed with some aggravation, "don't forget the fucking rules. If you want it she has to let you."

Bo had already pulled out his hard cock, and was holding it in eager hands. Terry put on her worried, nervous face, as she said, "With that, your thing?" When Bo nodded his head she asked, "Will it hurt?"

Jack's exasperation was growing, and Terry wondered when the steam would start coming out of his ears. He snarled, "Christ, you've already been fucked. Did that hurt?"

"Oh, you mean those two men," Terry said, watching Jack's face turn almost purple."But that was a long time ago." Jack turned away, muttering indistinctly.

Meanwhile Bo had bent down and he started to fondle and lick Terry's breasts. "Oh, that's what you want. I thought—" she teased.

"No, no, I want to fuck you," Bo said desperately, and scrambled between her thighs, and Terry felt him struggle to place his cock head into her gap. She wasn't sure what she was going to get here, always having avoided the nineteen or twenty year old clients in the house.

The slow slide of his decent sized cock up her cunny would have been good and teasing, but she knew he was just being cautious. Terry could not afford teasing, she wanted steel, hard steel, and with some regret she flexed her cunny muscles, heard his desperate gasp, as his rod thrust wildly up into her and immediately began pulsing out his seed.

That's life, Terry thought, as Bo's head collapsed into her neck and he mumbled his apologies. Terry had got very little out of that session except a raised need for fulfilment that she worried might yet give her away. She didn't know how long they'd be in this situation, but she made a silent promise to Bo that, in whatever time they had, she would try to give him some guidance in enjoying a woman.

As his flaccid cock slipped out of her, Terry reached for the towel, and before Bo moved away she gave him a gentle wipe. His grateful look was good for both of them.

"By God, that was a quickie, Bo. Are you always like that?" Jack's voice was almost triumphant, and he failed to catch Terry's annoyed look.

Then she began wiping the come that dribbled out of her. She noticed that Griz had sidled closer, as he growled, "Christ, I can't let this go. Four fucking years. I'll have to fuck you."

Promises, promises, Terry thought, but she was definitely in need of something more than she'd had so far. So she was still at risk of revealing her true libido. Then she noticed that Griz had started unbuttoning his shirt. "You're bare-assed, I may as well make it even."

As he peeled away his shirt there were gasps all round, and Jack declared, "Jesus, no wonder they call you Grizzly."

"My darling Phoebe gave me that name the first time I came on to her," Griz told them, as he unbuckled his jeans.

Terry had never seen a more hairy body. Griz's shoulders, arms, chest and belly, as far as she could see it as his jeans were lowered, were coated in thick black hair. Then, as the jeans dropped and he stamped his way out of them, Terry had an even greater surprise.

Her shock was summed up by Bo's comment, "Christ, Terry, you're going to be fucked by a real bear. Look at that thing."

Naked, Griz did indeed have a bearish look about him, but, given the number of cocks Terry had encountered, there had not been many that were longer, or fatter. Yes, given a deserved reputation, there had been the occasional well-endowed black man. But pointing its purple head to the ceiling, Griz's cock was as gnarled and huge as a tree trunk. Terry's need to feel it in her cunny was almost a pain.

Griz came and knelt at Terry's side. The roughness of his hand as it spread over her breasts increased her desire even more. "I'm going to fuck you now, you know that?" Such blue eyes regarded her as she nodded her answer. "I want you to know that I have no wish to hurt you. But it has been such a long time, keeping control might be difficult."

Terry so appreciated his concern that she risked being personal when she asked, "Did you ever hurt your Phoebe?"

Griz leaned back, maybe shocked by the impertinence of her question. Then his blue eyes held hers as he quietly said, "Only in our first week. She was a very adaptable little lady." His head nodded before he stood up and moved over her, "Right, let's do this."

Terry found herself trembling as he parted her thighs. She was so eager to know how much this man could feed her desires. First, he had her gasping as momentarily the whole weight of his bulky body came down on her, before he took some weight on his arms. Partly from curiosity she allowed her hands to trail over his hairy back, down as far as the bristling buttocks, his hairiness was an extra turn-on, so sensuous.

Even as Terry came to terms with the hirsute skin under her hands, Griz's cock stormed up her eager cunny, all the way at one stroke, filling her massively, causing her to give an involuntary grunt . Amazement and delighted surprise shot through her as his immense organ seemed to crash against some internal part of her.

Griz bent his head to suck hard at her nipples, and there was a frantic urgency about him, an urgency that transferred itself into Terry's eager cunny passage. God, she could take more of this, but could she disguise the fever that Griz's power aroused inside her? As she dealt with that thought his pounding, his thrusting became even fiercer.

For Terry it was unbelievably close to total satisfaction. She could not prevent little grunts of pleasure at each deep stroke.

"You're hurting her, Griz," Jack said loudly, misreading her joyful vocalisations. There was a wild orgasm coming over her like some great storm. A climax that she hadn't experienced for some time. Again, and again, each thrust became more furious. Terry's whole body was being propelled up the bed under the force of each stroke until her head was jammed against the wall.

Griz's breathing was heavier, and faster as his hands gripped her hips and heaved her even harder onto his massive rod, and at the same time eased her head away from the wall. It was immense all along her cunny passage. Terry was sure she could sense, every undulation of his tree trunk cock, and he was driving her into the realms of an ecstasy which she was supposed to disguise.

She heard a whimper, and it was her own. "You're going to damage her," Jack's voice was heard again. Terry tried to shake her head in denial of that. No, Griz was lifting her, taking her, carrying her to incredible heights, while she was desperately trying to hide the orgasm which was almost upon her.

It was at that moment that Griz began to pound even faster. his hands hauling her hips up to him. Terry knew she was in the midst of a gorgeous orgasm. Her mind was so far away, out in space somewhere, almost out of reach, and she guessed that Griz might be aware of it.

Terry reached into the shattering oblivion she was experiencing, made herself scrunch up her face tight, and clamp her lips tight together to suppress any cries of release. That action highlighted all the other impulses in her body, wild convulsions of heart and womb. Even externally, the sensation of Griz's hairy chest and belly against the smoothness of her own skin was tantalising.

The increased urgency of Griz's lunges told her they were almost going to share a joint climax. The anguished strangled voice that issued from his mouth, as his head was thrown back, told it all, "Oh, Christ, yes, get it. Take it. All of it. Four fuckless years. Take it all. God, yes, all of it. Aah."

Terry knew only too well the moment when a cock was emptying inside her. There was that massive final push and, in this case, she was sure she actually felt his come spurting, but it was probably her own juices, exalting in his power.

Slowly, Griz's movements eased, and his thrusts lessened, and his head came up to look at her anxiously, "Have I hurt you?"

Terry had some sensibility left to ask her question, "What happened just now?"

Bo's voice came in to disturb her, "She looked like she was coming." Terry was glad to hear Jack's challenge, "Have you ever seen a woman coming, Bo?"

Bo turned away, muttering, "Well, it looked like it might have been that. Her mouth was open and—"

"So was yours," Jack laughed. "Were you coming?"

Griz's blue eyes looked down at her, "Did I hurt you? Did you come?"

"I don't know, what it should be like," she lied, stroking her hands along his wonderful hairy back. "I think I felt you coming."

Griz laughed, "You're bloody right, and I think you'll have plenty of proof of that very soon. We'd better have the towel ready."

His cock took a while to soften, and she was very aware of him giving her a couple of extra, playful thrusts. But then he was sliding out of her, and rolling away to sit on the edge of the bunk. He had grabbed the towel and after a quick wipe passed it back to Terry, who was happy to grab it to stem the flood that wanted to pour out of her cunny.

Jack sat on the opposite side of the bunk, placed a hand on her belly, and said, "Tell us about what you felt."

"I don't know what to say."

"Christ, you've just been fucked three times. You must have something to say about it." Terry saw Griz, as he stepped into his pants, give Jack a hard stare, but Jack went on. "Was it better than with those other two guys?"

Terry's mind was racing as she searched for acceptable answers. Her first attempt was totally wrong, "Oh, yes, they were finished much faster than Bo was." She saw the disappointment on Bo's face, and desperately tried to rectify any damage. "I've never done it like this before—naked, and with stroking and everything."

"But did you enjoy any of it?" Jack hissed angrily.

Griz's voice, breaking in, surprised Terry, "Jack, what was your aim when we first gave her the choice? To screw her, wasn't it?"

Jack scowled at Griz, "You know it was."

"And have you done that?"

Jack gave a begrudging, "You know that. Yes."

"So why are you quizzing her? Why are you bothered whether she enjoyed it or not? Want her to give you a certificate of approval?"

Terry could have hugged Griz all over again, but she thought that it might be a good time to help settle things. With her eyes lowered as though in shame, she whispered, "It must be nice to enjoy it the way men do."

Bo jumped in with, "Jack, you've said all along that she has to do whatever we ask. Whether she likes it or not doesn't seem that important."

Jack tried to recover some ground, "We could be locked in here for days. Fucking a dead piece of meat isn't too exciting "

"Looked pretty exciting for you the way you came so fast," Griz reminded him,

Without responding to that, Jack told Bo, "There are shirts in that bottom drawer. Get one. She best be covered up when we're not---doing anything."

Within a minute, Terry was standing up and shrugging into a blue cross striped shirt, a bit like the one Griz was wearing. It felt massive.

Jack half smiled as he said, "Hangs well from her tits."

"They're breasts," Terry told him, feeling slightly silly in the shirt that reached down to just above her knees.

Laughing, Bo pulled at the front of the shirt so that it stuck out way in front of her. "Plenty of room for growth," he said.

"Right," Jack said, "Terry we want three coffees, pronto."

An instruction that didn't involve sex, that was something. She served up the three coffees, and in the process noted how slowly water boiled on the smaller stove. She guessed it would be a task she'd be doing often.

The three men sat around the desk and Jack was shuffling a pack of cards. "Play cards?" he asked, and when she shook her head, he asked the others if there was anything they wanted from her, otherwise, she could go to bed.

"What about a good night kiss?" Bo piped up cheerily.

"Good idea," Jack agreed. "Kisses all round."

Griz was nearest so she went to him, and he held up his face for her to place a gentle kiss on his lips. When she moved onto Bo, he tried to force his tongue into her mouth. Not that she would have minded, but she determined to keep a measure of control.

She pulled away feigning annoyance,"That's not a good night kiss." she declared.

"I can have anything I want, can't I, Jack?" Bo sounded like a little boy.

Jack shrugged, "We did say just a good night kiss."

Griz added, "And they should be warm and gentle."

Bo made a huffy noise, and Terry was so pleased with the way that both Griz and Jack had backed her up, that when she moved onto Jack, the kiss she delivered was just a few degrees above warm. For a brief moment she feared that she might have overdone it, but was relieved when Jack leaned back, and said, "That was very pleasant, Terry. Good night. Right, cards---- twenty one?"

As Terry turned from the desk, Griz held up a finger as he climbed to his feet, stepped in front of her, and lifted her bunk so that one side was against the wall. "That'll be better," he said, giving her a smile.

Slightly dazed by the considerate behaviour of Jack and Griz, Terry climbed into her bunk pulled the blanket high and lay facing the wall. She had no intention of going to sleep, as she was pretty sure that sooner rather than later she would be the subject of the conversation. Let them play their card game. They would want to be sure she was asleep before they talked.

After about fifteen minutes Terry was making deliberately loud deep breathing noises. The voices had been low pitched around the desk, but at last Jack declared, "Oh, this is a boring game. Change to poker?" There were grunts of agreement before Jack spoke again, "I've had some thoughts about tomorrow, and how we use her."

"Sssh, Jack," Bo's voice, "she might hear."

Griz: "No, she's well away. Listen." And there was a pause before Jack called gently, "Terry!" And just a little louder, "Terry!"

Terry didn't move, and continued the heavy breathing.

Jack: "Must have been tired."

Bo (with a little giggle): "Should be, she's been fucked three times."

Jack: "Funny the way she went through all that thrashing and clenching. Did she orgasm? " Terry tensed, this was the area that might tell her how good her act had been

Griz: "No, it was probably shock."

Jack: "Shock?"

Griz: "Think about it. She's thirty five years old, and, until today, she's only had two cocks up her, in and out, she said. But that's not being fucked, is it?"