Snowed Up, Felt Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

Terry liked the way Griz was thinking.

Jack: "Good point, Griz. And the touching and stroking before that."

Bo: "Stripping in front of us. She'd never done that before."

Jack: "And taking a shower while we watched."

Griz: "Must have been hard for a shy woman. Our eyes on her all the time."

Bo: "Christ, she's a shapely bitch."

Griz: "Don't call her that."

Bo: "Why not?"

Griz: "It's disrespectful. Her name is Terry."

Bo (A sneer in his voice): "And what we've been doing to her wasn't disrespectful?"

Jack: "She had a choice."

Griz: Fuck or freeze. Some choice.

Bo: "Christ, Griz, you sound sorry for her."

Griz: "I've been thinking ahead. How long are we going to be locked in here? It can't all be involved with her."

Jack: "Good point, Griz. We'll have to work around that. But I've been thinking about our time with---on—Terry."

Bo (in a growling voice): Oh, so have I. There's so much I want to do to her. You know she hasn't handled our cocks yet."

Terry, under her blanket had to smile at Bo's bravado

Jack: "Plenty of time. No, but today was a try out. And she did what she was told, with all of us watching. But I would like to have a session with her by myself—no eyes watching."

Bo: "Nice idea Jack. But the only option for that is a bitterly cold cell or the bathroom."

Jack: "The bathroom—yes, possibly, but there's no room to drag a bunk in there, and access to the toilet would be blocked. No, what I was thinking was rigging up a sheet or blanket around her bunk, and when we wanted to have her alone—we could enter her boudoir."

They laughed together, and Terry imagined him making a gesture in the direction of her bunk at that point. She thought it sounded like a good idea though. To have someone like Griz poking her in private was very appealing.

Griz: "I like the sound of that." And Terry felt a little charge at his words. It was as though he was in tune with her thoughts.

Bo: "She would have some time with all of us though, wouldn't she?"

Jack: "Oh, yes, we'll invent some games. There's going to be some long days ahead."

Bo (with another lustful chuckle): "Being well fucked for four or five days, she might get to like it and---Hey, yes, start coming onto us. Desperate for it."

Terry could only just suppress a chuckle at Bo's continued belief in his own meagre ability, but Griz's response had her moistening with the promise of his words.

Griz: "I've always thought that the aim for good fucking is for both people to share the pleasure. I don't mind telling you I'm going to try to help her enjoy it, even if she is unwilling at first."

Jack: "Oh, yes, the great lover. Come on, let's play cards."

Their voices faded into lower tones connected with their game, and smiling at Griz's words, Terry snuggled down wondering just how long she could deceive them and how long it would be necessary. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers