So Close There Had to be Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Paula wheezed.

"How did you recognize me?"

"You have Rollie's nose and bearing when his arthritis is in remission but your mother wrote telling us to expect you."

"Us."

"I know this must sound far-fetched with me being a little younger than you but technically I'm your mother because I'm your father's current mistress."

"That's not so," Rodin flared. "The woman who bore me is my mother."

"True but I did say technically."

"Oh."

"Your unspoken apology is accepted. Please come in and bring this charming lady with you. Where did you pick her up?"

Rodin improvised smartly. "I have a fear of flying and the airline assigned her to pilot me through the flight. We found we couldn't part -- she's English -- and so I invited her to stay with me."

"Welcome miss. Rollie will find you acceptable as he does all promiscuous women."

Paula appeared uncertain whether to appear flattered or appalled.

Unaware of that byplay Rodin asked, "What do I call my father?"

The young mistress tittered. "Father would be a good start."

They entered a glass-roofed annex where Baron Archer, dressed only in old pants and tennis shoes was painting in oils, a black dog with a head that reminded Rodin of illustrations he'd seen of werewolves. He waited until his father stepped back, looked at his work and then looked at Rodin.

"Hello sir, I'm your son." Rodin held out the unsealed envelope.

Baron Archer glanced at the package in Rodin's hand and said no proof was required. You have your mother's nose and eyes and your arrogant appearance is all me, as is the color of your hair -- er, at the time I impregnated your mother. Come, let's go and get pissed, er, drunk. I take it you have met Dolly and this is..."

"Paula sir. She works for British Airways and she caught me eye."

"I can see why. Like father like son, eh boy? Have you come for money?"

"No sir. Just to say hello."

"And?"

"My mother now disowns me."

Baron Archer laughed. "She wrote she caught you fucking your sister."

"She came across us after the act sir. Technically as you are aware, Mia is not my sister. She is my half-sister."

"Spoken like a lawyer my boy. Come, let's open some red wine," he said, linking arms with both women, Paula scarcely noticing because she was still gazing at Rodin who'd done the unthinkable with his sister, er, half sister.

After downing two glasses of red the Baron Archer fell asleep.

"Come on," Dolly said, "Let's have dinner. Staff will arrive to put him to bed. May I sleep with you two tonight?"

"W-we haven't done it yet," Paula said modestly, staring at the floor.

"Well, early to bed tonight you two. Tomorrow night then?"

To Rodin's amazement, Paula replied, "That would be lovely Dolly."

"Don't rush to rise in the morning. We start our day with elevenses on the lawn."

The housemaid bade them goodnight and left the room. Paula locked the door.

"This whole place is rundown but everything is of the highest quality."

"The British peerage is being taxed towards oblivion," Rodin said authoritatively. "Father or should I say pater will probably be asking me for a loan. But enough of that -- please bare those tits for me."

"Do it yourself," Paula said without a blush to be seen.

Rodin undressed Paula slowly and stared into her eyes. Her's where green and she stared into light blue and as he caressed her shoulders and murmured to her she whispered she was ready to consume him whole. Her nipples were taut, feeling in need of being suckled.

"Oh these breasts, they are breasts to die for," he waxed on, fondling them.

"I'll be the one to die if you don't hurry," Paula panted.

Paula groaned with relief as Rodin's dripping erection parted her bush. He was pleased she did nothing more than lightly trim, as that probably meant Paula wouldn't expect his dick and balls to be hair-free. Some women today were becoming very demanding about how their men measured up before having sex and by that he didn't mean with a ruler. Paula was so ready and slippery that she almost pulled him into her by vacuum.

He pulled away and pushed forward and winced at the disgustingly squishy sound. It was far too early for her to accept that, surely.

"Oooh, hear my pussy juice," she almost squealed in pleasure. "I'm wet enough for you to push up my bum."

Bum? That's English-English for...

Rodin blushed and decided Paula really was a surprise package.

Paula pushed back at him and began clawing his back so Rodin pulled her legs over his shoulders, deciding to give it to her really well. Er, good. What the fuck, this was no time for good grammar, he ruled, grunting forward with so much thrust her ass moved toward the bed-head.

They both got one away and then Paula was ready for doggy. They worked away half the night enjoying their passion until it died naturally.

Rodin thought he'd only slipped asleep again just after celebrating the new dawn with Paula when Dolly was shouting through the door, "Come on you fuckers. It's 10:45. Elevenses on the lawn in fifteen minutes' sharp.

The next night after the baron was put to bed after three glasses of red, Dolly joined the other two for a threesome which Rodin found not particularly satisfying because the two women spent too little time and effort on him although he was told plainly he could take any hole he saw. Well without the counteraction that was only a little better than masturbation.

After lunch next day Paula said she wanted to go home and visit her parents. When Rodin said he'd accompany her and Paula looked at him lovingly, the Baron Archer asked Rodin to come to his office. Rodin ducked off to get his checkbook wondering what his limit was to any financial request to his dad. He decided to limit it to $100,000 from the money his mother had given him.

"Rodin, I understand you know I have sired two other sons. One is sixteen and lives with his mother in Mendoza in Argentina and the other lives with a rich bitch in Monte Carlo who has never married. He's nine. I had meant to reward you all for giving you a life without knowing your real father with money when you turned twenty-five. I have missed that birthday with you by five years so will give you something extra. Please give me your bank number son. I'm going to the bank in a few minutes and will make the transfer."

The meetings with his father had been rather abstract, a little like talking to an uncle perhaps, with no real emotion surfacing between them and that was not surprising, given the circumstances.

* * *

Paula and Rodin were at a teahouse a few miles from her home having afternoon tea and the informal setting allowing Paula to describe how her mother and father were staunchly British and had a dislike of Americans, not even watching American programs on TV apart from Walt Disney Classics and the perpetual re-runs of 'Mash'. Rodin listened politely and noted things he thought would be useful.

Then a chap from his bank called him. "I say Mr Link, welcome to England and I apologize for the weather."

"It's been fine down here in the south. Also I am familiar with British weather, having spent a year at Oxford where I gained my Magister Juris to go on top of my American law degree."

"Oh, well done. Why I'm calling is my name is Charles Braithwaite, assistant general manager of you bank's investment section. I personally represent major customers with our bank. We have checked and verified a deposit made into your account by The Lord Archer of Rockland's earlier this afternoon. I invite you to visit me as soon as possible to discuss strategic investments."

"Okay, my partner and I will come up by train."

"How would lunch suit?"

"Lunch would be fine. Oh, how much did my father lodge in my account."

"Six hundred thousand pounds sir or in American money touching on $1.2 million."

"Oh, good show. Call me Rodin Charles. Paula and I will arrive at the bank about lunchtime and ask for you in the investments department."

Paula smiled and said Rodin looked pleased about the call. "A problem with your father's attempt to lodge some money in your account I gather."

"Yes, the size of it has rather startled my bank. Dad's given me 600,000 pounds."

Paula picked up her teacup to drain it. "Well, that's the end for the likes of me. You'll be wanting a daughter from within the gentry."

"Fuck them. You know how to fuck. As you heard I'm taking you to lunch in London tomorrow and the bank pays."

"God, you are so refreshingly different."

"I am? Well in that case before I return to American we must find you a guy with money who both adores you and deserves you."

Three weeks later a tearful Paula, her new beau and her won-over parents waved goodbye to Rodin as his flight to Boston was called. Paula could shout she loved him but he saw her lips move and knew she what she was miming. The new guy -- he appeared eminently suited -- held on to Paula proudly. He was Charles Braithwaite, assistant general manager of investment at Rodin's bank, reasonably good looking, well heeled very British and only thirty-four which suited Paula fine as she preferred older men.

Well, what a remarkably clean ending, Rodin thought. A flight attendant checking that seat belts caught his eye and held his gaze. Rodin thought yummy, yummy. He winked, she flushed but held her gaze. He then saw her wedding ring and decided to be a good boy so looked away and yawned. Rodin Link a good boy? He found himself rather impressed.

* * *

Rodin engaged a female private investigator to check all colleges in and around Boston to find where Mia was studying. He still had a few days of his leave left before returning to lecture senior students. The woman came up with nothing. So, his ex-mom had used her clever mind. Mia would be at a college out of state. But Rodin knew what to do. He went to the coffee house where Nanny Blake met a couple of her friends each Tuesday morning. She saw him enter and waved. He waved back and sat far away, back on to her. Twenty minutes later she kissed the back of his neck and patted his hair.

He smiled, patted her hand and invited her to sit down.

"I should be getting back."

Rodin didn't answer so she sat.

"I want the name of Mia's college."

Sonia Blake sighed and said she'd promised not to reveal Mia's whereabouts to anyone, especially him.

"I'm asking for loyalty."

"Your mother has my loyalty."

They sat eyeing one another and she said he was looking well and he returned the compliment. Then he remembered something, something he'd promised himself he'd never use but he was desperate."

"Does Mia write to you?"

"Of course not."

"Well after you give me her whereabouts she will, because I'll suggest she does, just to keep you informed about what's she doing and perhaps thinking. She is banned from communicating with me but of course not to you. She will have the brains to know you will send to me copies of her emails to you."

"I don't do those email things."

"Well she'll write to you."

"After that terrible thing you two did I'll not go against your mother's wishes."

"Has my mother said you cannot communicate with me?"

"No, she'd never do that."

"Mia is my half-sister so we were only half-bad."

"That's splitting hairs."

"But being half-bad is better than being fully bad, isn't it."

"I suppose so but my loyalty is to your mother."

"And so is should be because she'd the one who pays you, feeds you and uses you. I'm only the guy you care for as your son for eight years before I went to college."

"Oh Christ," his last nanny wailed. People looked at them and then looked away.

"She won't know I'm watching her."

"Villa Julie College, just out of Baltimore. Enrolled with the consent of school authorities under her maternal grandmother's surname."

"Of course. Grandma went there. Thank you nanny. Come on, I'll drop you off a street short from home. I'm not betray you and break my promise not to give Mia the opportunity to communicate with me."

Two days later in Maryland, wearing a wide-brim hat pulled low and very dark sunglasses, Rodin sat amid a small group of parents and watched Mia and her partner playing in the semi-finals of the college's women's doubles tennis championship. Mia's partner was super-athletic and a brilliant player and Mia was more than adequate. They won the match with ease.

As they stood up to leave an older woman next to him told him proudly, "That's my granddaughter and her best friend."

"Your granddaughter is a brilliant player."

"Indeed, she's already won the singles championship."

Rodin decided to take the risk, having nothing to lose. "Look, would you care to join me for a drink at a bar after you've congratulated your granddaughter and friend.

"I really don't think so," said the woman.

Rodin pulled out his university ID.

"Oh, how interesting. You teach law. I'm an attorney...oh God, Link. That's Mia's real name."

"I'm her half-brother, just passing through. I pose no threat to her security and in fact will not be contacting her. Please, talk with me and hear me out. I'll come to your office and talk with someone you can trust being present if that is your wish."

"Mia has told Julie my granddaughter she loves you. Now that's not healthy and it does help her with you hanging around."

"Which is what I want to talk to you about. I'm in your hands."

The woman looked at him and said he did appear trustworthy, for what that was worth. She named the bar where she'd meet him in about twenty minutes.

"Thank you. This is such a relief to me."

"Well see about that. Don't expect anything to which you are not entitled."

Matilda Beamish approached the bar ready to gut this guy Rodin and hang him out to dry, verbally of course, because she was against smacking as a means of discipline. However she resolved to hear him out first.

"Hi, thank you for coming. May I buy you a drink -- a Martini perhaps?

She said yes and he returned with two Martinis and she introduced herself.

He began straight off. "Mia and I grew up influenced by our parents and their lifestyle and our mother's callous indifference toward me in particularly and to a lesser degree towards Mia. She worked to keep us apart as children, using my nannies to do that. In recent years I found my real father lives in England and Mia now believes, without undue influence from me, that our mother's husband is not her father but has decided to leave her concerns untested. I arrived home for Mia's high school graduation and found she was infatuated with me and because I didn't fight her off hard enough it happened and our mother come in to find us asleep and her daughter covered in drying sweat and you know what. Mia had assured me she was on an anti-conception program. My mother went bananas, disowned me and threw me out of the house, actually paying me to leave and I regarded that as her conscience money. She entered a monetary contract before I left with Mia who must not contact me in any way during the next six years -- her college and university years. As you probably know she wants to graduate in English and literature to become a professional writer."

"Yes, I am aware of that," Matilda said.

"I have recently been to see my father who acknowledges me as one of three illegitimate sons and he rewarded me handsomely in a conscience payout to cover any responsibility he had towards me and never met. He believes my mother's very strange attitude toward me throughout my childhood was because I was her unwanted child and assumes our mother's heartless attitude was responsible for Mia throwing herself at me and why I yielded, my father saying I was desperate for real love. I am inclined to agree with him."

"And?"

"That's it. I've revealed this to enable you to understand what my next request is about. You must agree I was unaware that you were an attorney when I spoke to you, that I spoke to you as a proud and presumably caring grandmother whose granddaughter's best friend is the love of my life."

"You make me feel sick."

"Then be sick, over me if that will make you feel you've achieved something."

"You are callous."

Rodin snapped back, "So what? Do you wish me to believe you are an intelligent woman incapable of inhumanity? Mia and I are caught in a web that neither of us wants out, despite what society thinks. To my surprise I am agreeable to my heartless mother's six-year embargo because I think in six years Mia will be mature enough to decide her own mind rationally and able to view any option she conjures up. And that's why I have decided to keep my distance for the six years. She will then decide the fate of our love for another other."

"Or she would have successfully grown apart from you."

"Yes, that could well happen. If it doesn't, we'll know what to do."

Matilda sighed. "You devil, through your openness you have disarmed me and I am no longer regarding you as a slime ball. Our whole extended family adores your half-sister because she's just that -- adorable. When Julie whispered Mia's secret to me I struggled to believe it because she seems so innocent and incest is so bad; I grew up believing that."

"Matilda, I am not asking you to change your values but I must say in six years' time perhaps you may receive a lesson just how strong love it, but perhaps not."

"What do you want me to do for you?"

"Take my card and email me with snippets about what you know Mia has been doing and perhaps photos of Mia and your Julie and their boyfriends if you wish and her academic progress -- send me things you think would interest an estranged half-brother."

Matilda said coldly, "And you'd want me to act as clearing house for submissions about yourself that you want her to see?"

"Not at all. I want her to study without me being an influence and perhaps that vacuum may push her and our mother closer together again. My wish is she doesn't see me or hear about me for the six years when she'd free to track me down if she wishes."

"What if she doesn't find you?"

"She knows my bank. A letter lodged there will find me."

Matilda declined a second drink. "You know Rodin, I don't approve of this thing between you and Mia but I'll do what you wish."

Rodin allowed his delight to show. "Thank you. What soften you?"

"You statement that I've taken as an assurance that you will not approach your half-sister for the six years. Look, take this name and address with you. The marriage of my elder daughter broke up recently and as soon as she sells the house she'd been left as part of the settlement she plans to go to Nevada where you teach law to stay with my younger sister for a while. She may welcome to be dated by someone like you, someone whom she probably can trust but don't bank on it. I'll write her saying you may call her one day. I'm giving you her cell phone number."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Very sure. She more you age than is Mia."

Back in his hotel room Rodin looked at the back of the card where Matilda had written details of her daughter Gloria. He smiled, thinking it was luck all the way, first finding that his father had no intention of rejecting him, finding Matilda in such a strategic position with Mia and now Matilda giving him contact details of her daughter, straight out of a screwed up marriage and being anything but cock-happy. He'd only push the poor woman deeper into despair. Rodin tore up the card and tossed the pieces into the trashcan and turned on the TV to the main sports channel.

CHAPTER 3

Three weeks went by and nothing from Matilda. Rodin didn't worry, being convinced she was a sincere woman and would forward something when possessing something of merit. The next morning his laptop signaled arrival of an email. The name Beamish caught his eye and Rodin sat down and eagerly opened the email.