So Close There Had to be Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intrigued, Mia watched Rodin's mouth sag.

"She also said when you come to England to be with me you can stay with her. I'm sure she meant your father and her. I think she likes you darling."

"She's a little too scatty and...and..."

"Anything else to put you off?"

"Um, not really. Loves sex."

"Well, there you go. Oxford is only a little over an hour away by train from Paddington Station so we'll not be too far apart. I really think you should spend time with your father... and Dolly."

They talked on about Rodin returning to England with Mia and she learned something that she had thought about.

"You know of course that my father's title will go into abeyance when he dies because his three children are illegitimate, therefore the title cannot pass on to them. The title which is hereditary can only be revived if someone in his extended family manages to successfully claim the title?"

"I didn't know that but admit being interested but it doesn't mean anything to me and a title would sit uncomfortably with me."

"Me too. When he gave me a large sum of money I was required to sign papers renouncing any claims on his estate. I signed that happily and remain happy about that. The only think I really wanted from him was love and he appeared incapable of doing that. He gave me six hundred thousand pounds."

"Jesus."

"Language dear Mia! Yes, I shall resign tomorrow and look forward to returning to England. I shall also ask my father if he approves me changing me name officially to Archer."

"Oh, that is a lovely thought because he's made you feel you are an Archer whereas I'm the only one of the Link family who has stayed beside you."

"Darling, will you do something for me?" Mia asked, standing and bending over the table. "We can have coffee later."

Smirking as he came in behind his half-sister, stroking up his cock, Rodin said, "This is another reason to support my name change. Hereon, people suspecting we are fucking will know us as Mr Rodin Archer and Mrs Mia Link and simple assume we are unrelated. Your husband if you find one will never know either as your parents will not see the need to inform him, as they will assume you and I never resumed our scandalous sexual connection."

"Oh darling, you are so clever. Now push it up as far as it will go."

THE END