So Close There Had to be Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sports prize-giving at College last night. We had such a lovely time. I took these photos for you. Love Mattie. PS. Don't reply as Julie often uses my laptop."

Love, not your friend or sincerely and her pet name! Now he was ready to trust Matilda as she trusted him.

The first photo was of the two girls holding up the trophy for winning the doubles. The next was taken much closer and the third was a head and shoulders shot of just Mia, grinning straight into the camera. The image blurred as his eyes misted over.

Later in the day Rodin went out and purchased an 18kt gold bracelet, the most expensive gift he'd ever given anyone. He sent it to Matilda at her business address with a simple note: 'If you find this gift unacceptable bury it. R.' She'd know who it was from because of the address on the courier pack.

One of his senior students worked part-time in her uncle's photographic studio so Rodin showed her the close up photo and asked her to have it blown up into poster size and framed and covered with a protective glaze.

"Oh Rodin, she's gorgeous. May I have her after you've finished with her?"

"She's my sister."

"Oh God, please accept my apologies Rodin. I have not wish to..."

He laughed and told Felicity to relax.

Felicity turned professional and said because of limitation of the resolution of the home digital camera the enlarged image would be somewhat blurry. "I can whip out to where she is and take the same close-up on one of our professional cameras."

"She's in Baltimore."

"Oh. Well I'll sit on the technician to do her very best."

* * *

Rodin was marking papers on Saturday morning when his phone went. He picked it up and spun his chair around to look at his newly acquired wall poster -- Mia.

"Rodin Link."

"Hi, do you play golf?"

"Yes, but it don't trade social invitations for sex."

He thought he heard the female caller gulp and she said she was very pleased to hear that.

"Mom said you'd call but you haven't do so. I want nothing from you but company and I promise not to sob."

Rodin's mind whirled. Matilda's daughter, what the fuck was her name.

"Ah, er, Matilda's daughter?"

"Oh, you disappointment me. Forgotten my name already. Mom said you had a mind as sharp as a chisel."

Rodin clicked. "Gloria!"

"That's the one. I'm impressed. May I take you to lunch at my new golf club and invite you to have a round with me."

"Yes of course. I'll be finished marketing these papers by noon. May I pick you up?"

"I'm at the club now working. Twelve-thirty would be lovely. Just ask for me in the dining room."

Rodin entered the half-full dining room and waited for someone to arrive at the reception desk.

A near flat-chest sun-tanned blonde walking like a panther came up to him and asked, "Rodin?"

"Yes."

She kissed him and led him to a table marked 'Club Pro.'

"Are you the club professional?"

"Oh no he's Walt Stewart."

"Wow, I've watched his lessons on TV."

"He was great in his day but is ageing and has been overtaken by the power game."

They drank water and both chose salads and went down to the pro shop.

"I need to rent clubs."

"I have a spare set here that I can use. You take these," she said, handing him a white calfskin bag with her name 'Gloria Beamish' emblazoned on the bag.

"I play with men's clubs and we're the same height but the shafts may be a bit stiff for you but you're not aiming to beat me are you?"

"N-no."

"I still use my maiden name and people remember me from when I played on the circuit. This club jumped at the chance to hire me as assistant pro because 56% of its playing members are female."

They had a convivial time, Rodin coming in playing three under his 12 handicap.

"I could easily get you down to single figures."

"I'm too lazy to do the work practicing."

"Okay, I get the message," she laughed. "Want to take me to dinner tonight?"

"Yeah."

"May I pick you up -- say 7:30?"

"Yeah."

Gloria looked at him and smiled, "You're thinking sex aren't you?"

Rodin croaked an apology but she ignored it and said, "I'm thinking sex. I shan't wear panties."

The restaurant she chose had dark corners and they were shown into one of them. After two drinks she giggled cross the table to Rodin to take off a shoe and sock. He grinned, knowing what this was about, glad he'd cut his nails. Gloria wet her pussy with fingers dipped in her wineglass and wriggle until she had Rodin's big toe in position and each time he wriggled it during the evening she sighed.

Gloria told him her husband had gone after a trollop at his office with big boobs so she asked for a divorce and it proceeded amicably.

"Do you like big tits Rodin?"

He manfully lied no and laughed again when she said, "Liar."

"Mom said I better asked you to give me some background before I get involved with you."

"Okay, but it's in absolute secrecy, right?

"God, this sound like family incest," she whispered and hunched up over the table towards him."

Rodin gave it to her straight, as he had to her mother.

"Ohmigod, how exciting. I often wished my father had been interested in fucking me."

Rodin decided not to give her his hunch. He also wasn't sure to be appalled or delighted about his involvement with his half-sister. She squirmed herself around his toe and he then only focused on replacing his toe with something else.

Gloria proved to like her sex hot and rough and when in the first session when Rodin had her writhing in his hands and swinging her head from side to side she shouted, "Come all over me like you did to your half sister."

He obliged, stood and hosed her but afterwards wished she hadn't said that.

Gloria left Rodin's apartment three hours later and he was so exhausted he slept on the floor, not believing he had enough strength from where he lay after the effort of closing the door to lift himself on to his bed. The next time she told him his really was not robust enough for her and beside he was a little too small, that she was used to stallions. He assumed she didn't mean horses but she sure felt wide enough. When he was sure she was out of his life he hung Mia's poster back on the wall.

Mattie sent him more photos of Mia, including included one her acting as a Greek goddess in a college play. Well cast, Rodin thought. There was a photo of Mattie hugging her granddaughter and only Mattie's face was visible. Why that picture? And then Rodin knew, smiling in pleasure as he saw the bracelet on Mattie's wrist.

The next year Rodin married an attractive and rather quiet senior lecturer in Reno and soon after was invited to apply for a senior position, which he gained. It seemed he'd won respectability with marriage and although he welcomed the larger circle of more dignified friends he found some of them rather tedious. Jolene his new wife wanted him to get rid of the poster of Mia but he refused. They argued over that and they argued over why none of his relatives came to visit him and where was his sister anyway. They were half-swamped by Jolene's relatives arriving to stay with them. Fortunately they had moved into a larger apartment when they became engaged.

Jolene picked on him for not wanting to go out and they argued when he said he always went to almost everything and anywhere she suggested.

"But why don't you suggest we go out?"

"But I do."

"Oh yes, to football or high adventure movies."

"But that's suggesting," he protested.

"It's impossible to argue with you," she thundered and left the apartment, slamming the door and one of her best china cups fell over in the cabinet and cracked and Rodin would later be blamed for that.

Well he did brood, Rodin thought sitting looking at the poster of Mia. Jolene came in, possibly to rant at him for something, saw what he was looking at and shut the door and packed her bags. Two nights later they met at a bar and planned their divorce to end five months of generally meaningless marriage. They both agreed they had married the wrong person.

"You are married to that fucking poster on your study wall."

It was the first and only time Rodin heard his ex-wife swear.

* * *

The years went by until a momentous day arrived. Mattie emailed a copy of Mia's graduation program at her university. She wrote: 'Well, here it is. The six years is almost up. Sad to say Mia has not mentioned having a half brother for nigh on four years. Your parents will be attending. I've never met them but will soon because Mia has invited your parents, Julie and her fiancé and my husband and me to her graduation dinner. Wish you could be there. Mattie.'

Rather than fall into despair Rodin called Gloria at the golf club. She was surprised to hear from him and said yes, she'd like to go out to dinner with him.

"My current guy is out of town at the money so I have been downbeat. We'll play the no panties and toe thing but not sex, huh?"

"Suits me."

They arrived separately and had a lovely, relaxing time in the bar and at dinner, Rodin's toe keeping them both grinning. Gloria was sure her guy had gone back home to tell his wife -- they had been separated for months -- he wanted a divorce."

"And then he'll propose to you?"

"That's my thinking."

Gloria when going with another guy had attended Rodin's wedding and knew he'd divorced. "Jolene hasn't been back pleading to make another go at it?"

"No."

"Does that sadden you?"

Rodin said no, not at all, and told Gloria that his half-sister was about to graduate.

She asked carefully," What's your thinking about that."

"I remain hopeful."

"Hmmm," was her only response.

They kissed goodnight in the parking lot behind the restaurant in front of her car. Rodin broke off to walk off but she pulled him and leaned back on to the hood of her vehicle. She pulled down his zip and Rodin licked his lips and did the rest, eagerly. It must have been the slope of the front of her vehicle, somehow pressing down her pelvic bone but she appeared very tight to Rodin and she said, "Christ, have you had enlargement surgery?"

He just grinned and banged her like a champion and had her puffing into an incredible climax and he rather gushed as well.

"Help, throw me an inflatable vest," she joked. "There's a rug on the back seat of my car; I need it to dry off."

Rodin drove home ever so proudly.

* * *

Two weeks after Mia's graduation, Rodin answered a knock on the door and there she was, alone.

She squealed "Rodin" and he shouted, "Oh my God." They rushed each other and their teeth collided, but without evidence of damage.

"Have you forgotten how to kiss?" she accused. "Let's try it again, slowly."

They kissed slowly and a little shyly.

"Oh look at you," she said, standing back but still holding on to his shoulders. "You look fine. I hear you were married but it didn't last?"

"Who told you?"

"Mom, you have been writing to your father and she calls him occasionally."

"You look wonderful. Have your tits grown."

"Breasts if you please Rodin. Yes, they have and I've grown stronger and more competitive."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing."

"Oh. Can you stay the night?"

"Yes, but only one night. I then fly to New York for a couple of days with mom and then I go on to your old university Oxford. I've won a scholarship to study developments in modern fiction."

"That's great, and amazing. Where would you like to sleep?"

"Mia eyed him carefully. "Not with you Rodin. You see, there's this guy...well there have been several. But not together I assure you. It's sad but I think I've fallen out of love with you."

"You think?"

Mia dropped her gaze and practically squirmed. "I-I've found it impossible to be sure. Something nags within me."

"Well not to worry. You sleep in the bedroom and I have my daybed in the study."

"No, I'll sleep in the study. I insist."

"Well okay. Want to eat out or here?"

"Here would be fine."

"Good, I go out and grab some steaks and things. Oh, you don't know how great it is to see you again."

"So you'd not forgotten me?"

He didn't answer, grabbed his keys and left.

* * *

So Rodin had forgotten her, or at least the passion he had in being connected with her had gone. That saddened Mia because never a day had gone by without her thinking of him. She sniffed but did not cry. There had been guys, yes heaps of them, but all had disappointed her even those she'd picked up with great expectations. Never had she found anyone who even looked like surpassing the feelings her darling half-brother generated in being with her but she wisely had expected some indifference from him. Six years was longer enough to kill love, unless one wrote or read fiction?

Mia sniffed again. Her backup plan was to find something suitable in England. At Oxford she would be among a great array of international students. She walked into the study and immediately turned, as she'd forgotten her bag. She looked at the wall behind the door and her jaw dropped.

"Ohmigod. She began weeping, falling to her knees.

Rodin, quite bushy-tailed, hurried into the room smiling, bearing hot pizza and chilled white wine and two bags carrying the promise of a steak-based feast late that evening. He stopped abruptly, confronted by a very white-faced half-sister looking at him through near-haunted eyes, He diverted to the table to drop his packages.

"What is it?"

""You."

"Oh God, what have I done? I'm so sorry."

Fighting to get the words out Mia took the easier alternative. Grabbing a hand she led him into the study, turning and pointed: "The shrine to your beloved Mia. You hadn't forgotten me."

"Oh that," Rodin said, taking half a step back wondering if Mia was big into drugs.

"Don't you see -- I arrived here expecting six year's absence would have strangled your love for me and your laid-back greeting when I arrived seemed to confirm that. Then after you left I walked into here and found this. You recruited Mrs Beamish as your spy; she took that large photo of me and many of the others."

"Well you are rather difficult to forget. I'd never do that. This shrine thing as your call it was my way of keeping up with you without interfering in your life."

They hugged and looked at the display, she talking excitedly.

When Rodin went to the bathroom Mia began putting the items he'd gone out and purchased. She found pizza already in the fridge and two steaks and white wine in the chiller box. Mia smiled, realizing she'd been set up by an expert: Rodin had left the apartment knowing she'd find the shrine and he wanted her to be alone with her thoughts at that moment. Her brother was very, very clever.

They sat down for wine and pizza. They were hungry and attacked the food. Swallowing a mouthful, aware of red sauce on her chin but deciding to leave it there because he'd like to know she hadn't turned prissy, Mia asked: "When is the soonest you can you resign from your position without penalty?"

"Effective at the end of this semester."

She looked down at the table while Rodin chewed, staring at her until, "So you want me with you in England?"

Mia looked up grinning and said, "Oh yes. You are the only real family I have."

"Okay."

"Is that all you have to say?" she said, indignantly.

"It's enough isn't it -- I mean minimal?"

Mia said that timing was perfect. She'd be coming back home for her twenty-fifth birthday and he would be able to attend the family dinner.

"No, my mother paid me to stay out of her life and I'll keep my end of the bargain."

"I'll ask her to invite you."

"Please don't. But I'll be at the airport and go through security early so your parents won't know I'm there. We can pre-book our seats together."

"And have my second birthday celebration on the aircraft?"

"Yes, in that case I'll upgrade us to first class."

"That's a waste of money."

"I can afford it. My father endowed me handsomely and that nest-egg is growing well through good investments."

"Ah, your father. He's a real character."

"You've been to see him?"

"Yes, twice, the last time was last summer. I'll talk to you about that over dinner. Let's go to bed."

Rodin and Mia made the effort to ensure it wasn't a mindless rut. They began by showering together, no groping, just soft touching and soft kisses.

Carrying Mia from the shower Rodin spread her out on the bed wet and began kissing her from the forehead, moving slowly, they both mixing sighs and soft moans as his lips progressed over her engorged nipples, dipped into the bellybutton and slithered over the lightly haired pussy and zigzagged down both thighs. He finished that journey by sucking her toes.

Mia indicated she wanted him down on the bed, rolled him over and cupping his balls almost sent Rodin through the ceiling by dribbling on to the top portion of his erection, spreading the saliva with her tongue and then gently blowing on the wet area until she slowly slipped his length into his mouth incrementally until she was 'snouting' against his balls. Rodin's head rolled from side to side in exquisite delight that belied an oncoming explosion.

Reading the signs -- stiffening of the body, body heating up, ragged breathing -- Mia pulled off him with a plop and rolled on her back and commanded, "Stand and hose me as you did on that glorious but badly interrupted afternoon six years ago."

Rodin obliged, gleefully.

Even then they refrained from rutting, taking it slowly in his measured strokes, met by her slow rocking, and thus prolonging their joy.

* * *

Mia awoke to the aroma of fries cooking at the shout from Rodin the steaks were about to go on to the grill. They ate in their underwear. Rodin kept glancing at her breasts so Mia smiled, removed her bra and threw it at the wall. They talked about their future.

"I'll marry and have children."

"That pleases me greatly, it's what I want for you," Rodin said warmly.

"But I want our secret times together to continue."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Eventually one of us will end the sex but that won't be the end of our loving bond."

Rodin nodded and said he liked the thought of that.

Mia's eyes lit up. "But for the immediate future I have a great plan and hoping to win your cooperation."

"Shoot."

"Since my first visit to your father, his delightful Dolly and I have deepened a friendship. We exchange emails almost once a week. Because of your correspondence with your father I was able to keep up with your progress."

Mia looked at her half-brother slyly. "That's how I learned you were married for a while. I wondered if your wife left you because she didn't like you rubbing your cum into her tits."

Rodin rubbed his nose with the side of his knife, trying not to grin. "Something like that. Badly matched and continuing underlying recognition of our incompatibility."

"I went to bed with Dolly and she told me you did that as well and one day Dolly took me up to London, as they say, and we lunched with an exceedingly personable Mrs Braithwaite."

"Paula!"

"She was blooming and pregnant with her third child. She was the woman you should have married."

"I know," Rodin said, dropping his head.

"Paula runs the bank's internal travel and hosts visiting VIPs between her pregnancies. She was very sad to learn of your excommunication from your family and said she was sure I would revive you when I was free to consort with you again. We had such a lovely time together. You lost her so I trust you won't muff your other chance."

"My other chance."

"With Dolly you dope."

"That's rubbish, she's forgotten me."

"Oh yeah? You father has closed up Rockland's Hall and he and Dolly have moved to a completely walled-in property in Chelsea in London not overlooked by anyone in high-rise where he can continue being a recluse. Oh, I remember something. Dolly said to tell you when I met you again. That dog painting that you dislike sold to a German collector to the equivalent in American money of almost $160,000."