All Comments on 'So Many Rules...'

by jaybabylit

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Great Start but then Literally Got Greedy at the Conclusion

Woulda, coulda been very good. In short stories and chess , it's the endgame that separates contenders from wanna bees. I was down with it all until wife went from rookie to avid whore in 12 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to agree we it his Lordship

Great effort on the set up only to jump the shark straight into super whore. Following that up with sloppy twenty-fifthes, and it's too much. The point could have been made with less than a rockstar, a signup sheet and hundred and twenty grand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorta silly, don't you think? He's extremely jealous and protective,....

....yet he pushes her to go dance at a strip club and she is so hot it all decays into a club-wide orgy (for her).

By night's end, she's been fucked in every hole and by every man in the place....some several times.....and you expect us to buy the mind-fuck. That it's all good with hubby because he pushed her to move forward? Bah! Humbug! No. Damn. Way.

You can't have his basic nature operate at complete odds with his choices and actions in the context of normal, rational human behavior, with nothing more than a lame explanation about his role in the thing that makes it all OK. The artifice is bankrupt and doesn't work. In fact, it's patently schizoid.

That idea is tantamount to ignoring the ability some women seem to have to express themselves sexually with several men, expecting their men to respect and accept their "diversity", while being possessive and violently jealous if one of their men gets close to another woman. This theme is common in LW stories, and I find it occurring often in real life (like ,y own, once)....but I can't come to terms with it. It's just so damned lop-sided and unfair and disloyal. So, I say, 'fuck it!', if she can fuck around and I have to be OK with it, then I can fuck around and she has to be OK with it. If not, then fuck her with a tent pole....I'm in the wind and three degrees closer to the equator before her breathing settles back to normal. Nearer the equator, there are many, many women glad of a man that will hold on to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Confusing mess....

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
To understand his insanity...

To understand his insanity you must read the previous stories...1st - When she met him, in Hungary she was married and with two daughters...2nd - Her dream was to go to live in the States...3rd - Never understood his profession...Was he a teacher or was he a movie producer/director? So now what about this story? After what they have done previously this was easy...The problem are the details: Some people had gone to the ATM and withdraw from $ 2,500 to $7,500? Where was this? After being fucked a lot to achieve $120,000 (more than 50 fucks) , she still could feel him in the end? Then how safe it is to fuck everyone bareback in a strip joint? He was worried about her looking in the eyes other men, and didn't matter she and he caught a serious STD? 2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Do me a favour

This isn't love, it's control. She's merely a possession he manipulates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really mental. Previous writing exhibits this author's sick mind.

Some things are best left in the closet.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
Forget content.

The writing alone gives this a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

and to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Moring dear annony!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Your brain is left in the baement asshole of LIT! This is a great story

gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT MORON VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON! REPORT THE TRANNY BITCH'S RANTS, PEOPLE!!! IT JUST TAKES 1 SECOND!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe you should take up knitting.

To make this story readable, you would need to create an actual plot and populate it with actual characters.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

to say fuck you annoy you are a as wipe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a ONE

for allowing Vasty/Bony comments

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Married three years and she's already losing her looks?

Beyond the fact that who the fuck wants to "semi-retire" if you're staring your own business, I'm puzzled by how old they are? 14? Because only a teenager without any fucking common sense thinks you need to have wild, uninhibited, crazy sex 7 days a week for hours at a time.

This doesnt belong in LW, this belongs in the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

That was really stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Psychologically Compelling Story

Hey guys, please remember this is actually a fantasy forum and not everything has to be 100% plausible. Yes, the ending was a bit overboard with the wife getting fucked by everyone, in every hole and leaving with $120K. Nevertheless, the story contained a serious psychological thread that held everything together.

Real wives do start to doubt their own sex appeal over the decades and they do want affirmation that they are still sexy. Pole dancing and stripping are valid ways to meet this need; my own wife has done both. This husband was not a control freak by setting this all up for his wife and she could have certainly said “no” at any time.

As my wife went through this stage of her life, I gave her a “free pass”, she fucked a few guys, became convinced she was still sexy, and then we returned to monogamy again. I don´t think most the guys in this forum mind seeing another man´s cum dripping out of their wife´s pussy. I certainly loved that.

Your story was well thought out, well written and exciting. Both my wife and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
vastiesmith is a whore?

that's an understatement of the year. Yea, have to agree with you, vasty/bony most likely fits that description given the stories she prefers. Actually to mild a word to describe her. Whores at least give a service.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
No NO NO dear annony. I'm not a whore a whore would be like your sister

your wife they are whores. You know nothing about me asshole of LIT. You just hate that I stand up to your dumb ass and talk back at you fuck head. And guess what I will keep doing it as ling as you are here and I'm alive. It's my goal in life to make you the SUPER Asshole of LIT and have everyone believe and know it!! So far I gave received many emails telling me to keep go and to fuck you up! You are the trash on here the worst kind of scum you bitch and g\hate every story you say you read. But we all know you love it and sit in your basement with photos of your ex wife fucking the fleet and masturbate think how she never loved you or liked your cock. But then no woman would you are a jerk and a ass wipe. And your 3 inch cock would lease no one but your gay friends. They love when you put their cocks in your ass and mouth and the rest wait their turn to gang bang you. We all know and more each day think you are the asshole of LIT! period. QRD

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
No NO dear anny I'm not the whore here you and ytour

your wife are whores. She for fucking as many men as she cou0ld find and you for the way you bitch and cry about me and the stories in LW and LIT! You know nothing about me asshole of LIT. You just hate that I stand up to your dumb ass and talk back at you fuck head. And guess what I will keep doing it as ling as you are here and I'm alive. It's my goal in life to make you the SUPER Asshole of LIT and have everyone believe and know it!! So far I gave received many emails telling me to keep go and to fuck you up! You are the trash on here the worst kind of scum you bitch and g\hate every story you say you read. But we all know you love it and sit in your basement with photos of your ex wife fucking the fleet and masturbate think how she never loved you or liked your cock. But then no woman would you are a jerk and a ass wipe. And your 3 inch cock would lease no one but your gay friends. They love when you put their cocks in your ass and mouth and the rest wait their turn to gang bang you. We all know and more each day think you are the asshole of LIT! period. QED

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

I have to laugh at the haters, they say they are disgusted as they read the whole story and whack off into their empty lives. Losers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"laugh at the haters"

everyone does, closet-cucks are the funniest thing about these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
aids baby

This is such bullshit....

Sorry but the disease epidemic and celebrity status collide in the same place where he "gives" his "wife" away, then shares her disease.... again, bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this is their desire, she should at a minimum use PreP for HIV (usually Truvada) to cover her performances. Essentially, you take anti-HIV medication to prevent the possibility of becoming infected with the virus that causes AIDS. In the case of Truvada, she would need to take the medication daily for 3 weeks prior to her performance and for 4 weeks afterward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous