All Comments on 'Soap Opera Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stage Setting

The battle lines have been drawn and define and so well packaged by and in the wedding details and ceremonies! Fortunately for we, your readers, your imagination and creativity are equaled by your writing skills so that both are well present.

Only one more thing be said, THANK YOU!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 6 years ago
So many questions...

Will there be any fallout from Joanne putting the info about Dru and Cal Romano into the unsecure police servers (see end of part 1).

Will the IC get a chance to fuck Teresa?

Will it be Cindy or Teresa be the one to win the Police Boxing Matches?

Will Benny Black fuck Melina?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
madmaniac

It is very unlikely that the IC will have sex with Teresa or Cindy. As to the other things you asked about... Time will tell... :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cindy at crime scene?

I realize Cindy is a major character, but in most every police department, the Commander in charge of Administration would never go out to any crime scene, or be involved in investigations.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Cindy at crime scene

Anon, you're right, normally Cindy would not be there, and I'm going to have to phase her out of the Detection side of things. But she was already there when the first crime occurred, and I had to have her there to notice Cromwell's American English. And I did address it somewhere in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Why not have IC eventually fuck both Teresa and Cindy? He already has fucked Tanya Perlman several times, why not have him bed all three of his Angels, along with some of the other hotties in TCPD? Hell he even has fuck the female members of Team Lazarus, giving one of them a child (Sandra).

I would think one of the enemies of IC knowing that Cindy is a lesbian would force her to fuck her male cousin, if only to try to blackmail them both or to cause psychological damage to Cindy in forcing her to fuck a man that she has to see everyday she continues to work in the TCPD.

As for Teresa, she & Todd never said "forsaking all others" in their vows. Todd has fucked Laura multiple times, hell Todd has also fucked both his mom and grandma, as well as his Uncle Don's ex-wife, as has the head of Clan Troy, Uncle Don himself. If incestuous and near incestuous relations is common among members of Clan Troy, why not have Teresa and Todd do a swap and watch each other fuck Don and Laura respectively in the same room. Sex as a bonding ritual could very well be an interesting thing to read that weaved into this very sexual tale of mystery and intrigue.

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 6 years ago
Next story.

When is the ETA for the next story?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, "The Pact", has been submitted for publication.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

You certainly write up some flawed characters. Now what's going on with Melina? I never liked her from the start but she has done some good things along the way. Are you setting her up for a major fall? Or will Don have to rescue her?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soap Opera Series Info