Soapland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci rubbed his back and shoulders, then his buttocks area, and then had him turn around and face her. Had William or Yuunagi wanted a clear view of his penis they could now fulfill their wish. Staci looked Toshi in the eye as her hands roamed his upper chest region. At last his cock was starting to respond, alleviating the director's concern, for she had been starting to worry. It was the eye contact that did it for Toshi. Staci was able to transmit lust, passion and desire with her eyes - not an easy thing to convey - and his penis responded to the bait.

She lowered her hands to his more sensitive region, gently caressing at first but then applying more vigorous pressure. From his reaction it was clear that a happy ending was nearing. Staci grabbed a handful of soapy foam and began to stroke Toshi's penis with it. She too was amused by his lack of pubic hair.

Monica had an idea, and she had Staci maneuver Toshi so that he was facing William and Yuunagi. Toshi's greatest strength was his ejaculatory powers, and this was no time to stand on procedure. His semen was going to be the star of the scene. The immediate beneficiaries of this were William and Yuunagi, had they been disposed to watch Toshi unburden himself. Naturally they weren't, but it would help propel them towards their own seduction in a weird Donkey way that only Monica understood. She had a master plan, and it would all make sense once the final product was stitched together.

Yuunagi kept looking over at the other twosome. She was wrapped in a towel, but it was now open at the back, and William's soothing hands massaged all the way down to the top of her buttock cheeks, the first showing of what would once be considered forbidden nudity. It was still pretty modest, though. William's bulge hadn't gone away, and it was but mere inches from her; when he stepped around to refill his hands with the soapy mixture, her eyes were riveted to the front of his tight shorts. Could you blame her? Yuunagi was only human, and William's package was difficult to ignore.

It wasn't easy to apply friction under a mound of soapy water, and Staci was not experienced in the intricate art of being a Soapland lady, so for Toshi, having his penis serviced by the sexy redhead would have to be a powerful motivator, a reward unto itself. As a Japanese male, Toshi knew about Soaplands, although he never been to one. That he was in one now was another check off his bucket list, so he didn't need a lot of friction to get firm. Not only that, but this Staci chick was a real looker. She might have been a lesbian, but not in a butch way; she obviously played the female role when hooking up with a bull dyke. She was quite attractive, and Toshi's boner looked like it didn't need much more in the way of motivation; an eruption was nearing, send out the Tsunami alert.

Staci poured a bowl of warm water over his cock, rinsing away all the soap. She had him spread his legs a little wider. He was still positioned towards the workstation where William and Yuunagi were watching with increased interest. They couldn't help it, because an erect penis was pointing straight at them, and its owner was panting like a dog as he neared the finish line. Staci had knelt, and placed her cock-free hand on his lower back. Her other one was pulling on his eight-inch appendage, which was standing at attention. Despite their best efforts to concentrate on their own experience, a man who is close to cumming is an attention grabber. Yuunagi looked up at William and smiled.

"Come on, baby, give me your best shot," Staci said, suggestively. Toshi clenched his fists, Staci applied more pressure, stroking so hard that his cock might have caught fire. William repositioned himself to the side of Yuunagi that was closest to where the other couple was performing. Monica's idea of a home run would be if Toshi's spray reached him; white cum on black skin, man on man. It was a distinct possibility. Ordinarily the thought would not even be considered, as the distance was at least twenty feet, but with Toshi anything was possible.

He was yelping and panting. "Here it comes," he said, "get ready."

"Yes," Monica cried out enthusiastically, before regaining her decorum. Staci had uncorked a gusher. Unknown to everyone, Toshi had remained chaste for the past day and a half, thirty-six hours of pent-up frustration, waiting for this moment, and he made the most of it. He knew what the stakes were. A monster orgasm might be a pathway to a career in Japanese adult videos. And like Staci requested, he did give it his best shot.

A huge blast of sperm flew through the air like a heat-seeking missile. It was so voluminous that it was easy to track, and it landed on William's leg, right above his knee, which was the source of Monica's outburst. Two cameras stayed with Toshi, but Monica had instructed one to remain with William, because you never know when you might get lucky.

William saw the torpedo as it hurtled towards him, but was powerless to avoid the hit. He reacted by lifting his leg and taking a step back, which caused him to trip over Yuunagi's feet and he tumbled to the floor. Right as this was happening Toshi fired another shot, and though it landed short, it was close enough to get Yuunagi's attention. She had a look of shock on her face that was priceless, a spontaneous reaction to the long distance shooter. As fate would have it, Toshi's rocket and William's tumble happened simultaneously, and Yuunagi's natural instinct was to stand up. In her surprise she forgot to hold the towel, which was already open at the back, and it fell to the ground, leaving her naked as the day she was born.

She froze; this wasn't supposed to happen. She didn't know what to do, but she decided to take the embarrassed nude female approach and tried to cover herself up as best she could, putting a hand on each breast and lifting her leg, trying to use it to cover her crotch. Of course her perfectly proportioned butt was there for the taking.

Monica instructed the cameras to keep filming; they'd sort it out later. This was gold. Staci, meanwhile, kept stroking and Toshi kept spurting. They were too focused on their own money shot to worry about Yuunagi or William. Who knew that men could be so useful and entertaining, Staci thought, delighted to own the hand that metaphorically launched a thousand ships, or in this case, a thousand milliliters of love fluid.

****

It didn't take much doing on Jane's part for Hideki's pants to end up down around his ankles. She simply knelt before him once he sat down on the couch, and rubbed his crotch with her hand. He obediently complied when told to undo his belt. She worked quickly after that, before he could change his mind, and in one motion his pants and underwear were at his feet.

Dinner had gone quite well, although it was mostly about business. As of now there were three appearances scheduled. Jane was booked on two different television shows. One of them would have a naked man lie down on a massage table, his genitalia covered by a small towel, and Jane would massage him for a minute or two, much like the way she did pork belly in Soapland, the video that was taking the country by storm, the only difference being that this time the towel would stay in place. For the second show, she would be introduced to a group of clothed men, who would go behind a curtain and strip, after which their cocks would protrude out through a hole in the curtain, a takeoff on the glory hole concept. Jane's job would be to guess which man was attached to which penis, after which the naked men would come around the curtain and give her a gentle kiss on the cheek before leaving the stage. On the weekend she would be a celebrity judge at a male nude beauty contest. The three appearances combined would net her eleven million yen. Jane's heart jumped, but settled down once she learned it was about one hundred thousand dollars. Still, that was a lot of money. She'd have to give Huey a big tip.

But there was another matter. Hideki cleared his throat, he obviously wanted to say something important, but was having trouble summoning up the courage. It's either one of two things, she surmised. He either wants me to do a hardcore porn video or he wants to fuck me. She hoped it was the latter, so she jumped the gun.

"You should see my hotel room. It has a Hot Springs."

"Hot Springs very nice, very Japanese."

"Well, let's go. I wanna rock your world." Hideki wasn't sure what she meant by that, but it sounded good.

Jane led him into her lair. Hideki seemed very unsure of himself; he was hesitant, he lacked confidence. He had no reason to be this way, for it was a given that she wanted to fuck him. But Jane was a Goddess, and he wasn't used to Goddesses.

There was a used tissue balled up on the end table, and she picked it up. Semen has a distinct odor, and Jane held it to her nose. She now knew that Huey had jerked off at least once while she was out.

"My valet," Jane said, throwing the tissue in a wastebasket. "I think he was watching porn."

"Maybe Soapland," Hideki said.

"Hey, can I get that on the porn station here?"

"Your valet will probably know."

So she had him on the couch, pants at his feet. Anything he wanted she would deliver, anything; but what he wanted, it seemed, was for her to watch him beat off. What the fuck? Did she hear him correctly? Jerk off? A western porn goddess at his feet, willing to do anything he desired? This was déjà vu; just like Yuri, his midget nephew with the big dick - all Yuri wanted to do was to stroke his cock too. Did it run in the family?

But what could she do? She couldn't slap him around like she did Yuri - unless he begged her to, of course - so she decided to make the best of the situation, and stare at his cock as hungrily as she could. As he stroked she rose from her kneeling position, removed her dress and swayed in a slow, exotic, and suggestive manner. But despite her outward demeanor, she was heartbroken. She didn't expect her potential husband to be a stud pony, but she did expect a hard fuck every now and again. If he didn't want to fuck her now then he probably never would.

Jane hadn't noticed it the first go-round, but Hideki owned a good-sized piece of meat. She guessed seven inches, which wasn't bad, although it would have been nicer had he been hung like Yuri. But she could live with seven inches, and she patiently rode out his fetish, waiting for him to spill, and then, as Hideki rested, she made her move.

"You don't need to play with yourself when I'm around," she teased. She wiggled his sticky cock between her thumb and forefinger. "It's much better when a woman touches it, don't you think?"

Hideki said nothing, but made no attempt to dissuade her. She decided to give his cock a few tongue-lashings, and it began to respond. A man is at his weakest when he's aroused, and that's when Jane was at her strongest. Tongue on cock-head seemed to be his sweet spot, she noted, and she filed it away; information was power.

"It takes a real man to cum twice," she said, softly. Jane wrapped her lips around his cock-head and inhaled it, all-the-while stroking his shaft with short, rapid hand movements. Hideki slumped down in the cushion. He was groaning - softly at first, but then more violently. She could feel the semen building-up, and she now felt confident about having him spill. A few more hand strokes, some teeth grinding, and Hideki began to squirm and fidget. Seconds later a wave of juice began to flow out of his hole. One blast caught Jane right above her lip, and she used her tongue to deliver it to her mouth, mesmerizing him with her smile as she did.

Despite his reticence, Hideki felt like he just had sex with Marilyn Monroe. Jane was a composite of the western woman for which Japanese men had developed a craving. Tall and blonde, with short skirt and long legs, she fit the profile. In Hideki's mind, he now owned her. She willingly accepted his cum on her face, which he saw as a sign of submission. A wealthy man needs trophies...

He left shortly thereafter, Jane having taken him to the bathroom to hand-wash his genital area. Maybe he'll want to go into the bedroom and fuck, but it was only wishful thinking, for Hideki had a busy day tomorrow and he needed to prepare. The first television show would be filmed tomorrow evening at seven and the limousine would pick her up at five. He'd be at the studio, and they'd attend a party afterwards.

"Okay, Huey, you can come out now," she said. A mat that was rolled up in the corner suddenly unrolled, and out popped Huey.

"Well, what do you think," she asked, morosely?

"I don't like him."

"But he's rich."

"I don't care. I still don't like him." Huey stood while Jane sat, and his cock was at her eye level. "I see you used a tissue like I asked," she noted, playfully tapping his penis with the fingers of her hand.

"You should see how many tissues are in the bedroom."

"Huey, I think I'm going to go go bed." The disappointment in her voice was obvious.

I'll take the dress to be dry cleaned tomorrow," he said, picking it up and brushing off some imaginary lint.

She walked into the bedroom and Huey followed. He unclasped her bra, Jane raised her arms, and Huey slid the garment off of her. He then knelt down and lowered her panties. "I didn't see a nightgown, did you pack one?"

She sighed. "I didn't think I'd need one. I can sleep in the nude; if you can do it I can do it. Lie down with me."

"Do you want a massage or a bath before you go to sleep?"

"I don't know. I don't know about anything anymore."

Huey lay on his side and snuggled close to her. She couldn't believe how soft he felt. "You can sleep with me, or on the couch," she said. "Your choice."

Huey drew himself in even closer. He placed his arm across her chest, and rested his head on her shoulder. His cock fluttered, and brushed against her as it did.

"I guess you want to sleep me with," she said. "No masturbating though, okay? I don't want to wake up with sticky sheets."

"But what if I get horny," he asked? "You make me very horny."

Jane rolled him over on his back and she sat up. He was now very erect and his cock was hugging his body, pointing straight up towards his navel. "How many times did you jerk tonight?"

"Four or five, I forget exactly."

Jane walked over to the wastebasket and rummaged through it. "Huey, there's at least a dozen tissues!"

He smiled. "Sometimes I needed more than one to get it all."

"And you're still hard; my my." Jane rubbed his lower abdomen, inching perilously close to his agitated cock-head, which was straining to make contact with her hand."

"What made you pick me as your valet?"

"Because you didn't cry or whimper when I spanked you, and then you got a boner."

"I always have a boner. I guess I'm cursed."

"No Huey, that's a blessing." They rested together for a while in silence.

"How many times have you made love with a woman," she asked?

"Plenty of times," he replied, slightly nervous at the question.

"I don't mean how many times you had sex with a woman, I mean how many times did you make love?"

"Oh...uh...I don't know. What's the difference?"

"When you have sex with a woman it's all about you getting your rocks off, but when you make love with a woman it's all about getting her off."

Huey yawned. "I guess I have a lot to learn. Maybe you can teach me," and his cock bobbed up and down at the thought. Silence ruled again as Jane decided how to play this. She got up to pee, and when she returned Huey was asleep.

****

William and Yuunagi picked up where they off, following the towel dropping. She was sitting back down wearing the towel, and William was washing her feet and legs. But the towel accident happened, and it would stay in the video, since an edit might diminish the impact of Toshi's orgasm, and she wasn't going to mess with that. Better to embrace the towel drop and make it part of the narrative. William lifted Yuunagi's arm upright and gave it a half-stretch, half-massage. He walked in front of her to repeat the procedure on the other arm, but she stuck out a leg to prevent him from completing the journey. Instead, she had him stop right in front of her, and she massaged his bulge through the material of his speedo.

"I don't know if you're supposed to do that," he said, solemnly.

"You made me drop the towel in front of the other man. It was very embarrassing."

William's apology wasn't good enough. The only thing that would rectify the slight would be for him to finish the soaping in the nude, or in other words, 'Yuunagi want to see big black penis', but only as a punishment for his role in her humiliation. William wasn't too upset with his punishment. His penis was feeling claustrophobic inside the tight material.

Once his cock had sprung free it was difficult to fathom how it managed to stay within the tight confines of the speedo. Monica had him continue with the soaping as if nothing had changed. His nudity was immaterial to him; he was just doing his job, but Yuunagi had a different perspective. She was fascinated by his large dong, and she enjoyed watching it dart about.

William kept coming up with creative ways to position his cock next to her body. He'd stay on one side of her while washing her other side, forcing him to lean over her, and his cock would either dangle in her face or rub against her shoulder or side. Every time his penis made contact, however brief, it seemed to get a little harder and a little longer. It eventually got to the point where it became the story, not just part of the story.

A black man with an enormous and erect penis was bathing a fine example of Japanese female pulchritude. Yuunagi's eyes followed it wherever it went. The camera followed it wherever it went. Hopefully the intended audience would follow it wherever it went.

Yuunagi stood up, and this time William unwrapped the towel with utmost delicacy. He soaked it in the warm, running water, folded it and placed it down over the stool. Yuunagi, now naked and expectedly so, bounced his cock around with the back of her hand when the opportunity arose to do so. William slid his arm in between her legs and rubbed it against her clit. She moaned with pent-up passion.

The big guy now decided to sit down on the stool, and he leaned back and stuck his legs forward, so that he was almost lying down. As it was, the stretch caused his muscles to ripple, and his cock was waving through the air. Yuunagi began by rubbing his legs, eventually reaching up to his balls. His cock waved majestically in the air.

Yuunagi stood up but William remained in place. Monica was expecting some good cock sucking, but instead she got some acrobatic sixty-nine action. William was strong enough to keep Yuunagi's legs airborne for the cunt licking, which really excited her, the real-life Yuunagi, as opposed to the Soapland one.

Sufficiently moistened, Yuunagi was ready to take on the flagpole. From the sixty-nine position she slid down his body and climbed on board. William got a good look at her butt cheeks while she bounced up and down on his rigid tool. Her wails became louder and increased in frequency, as she bounced harder and harder. William grabbed on to her hips and pummeled her as best he could, but he wasn't in an attack position, so Yuunagi had to do most of the work. He would have been happy to give her his famous backdoor move, but Yuunagi wasn't budging. She knew a good thing when she rode it and didn't want to change positions.

He announced his imminent eruption, and she reached down and pulled it out of her. Yuunagi pressed it against her and rubbed it until sperm started to pour out. Some of it landed on her stomach, but a lot of it slid down on to his balls and leg. Once he was drained, he stood up shook his cock hard, trying to flip out any sperm that was still hiding.