Soapland Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William hosed his semen off of Yuunagi before turning it on himself. He gave her one, final rubdown, applying lotion to her body. He then put his speedo back on, wrapped the towel around Yuunagi, and they left the bathing room.

****

Huey looked so peaceful, so vulnerable, so exposed, sleeping on the big bed. His soft cock was a mere three or four inches, but Jane found it enticing, or maybe it was the circumstance that made it appear so attractive to her.

Jane climbed into bed next to the sleeping valet. He had performed admirably for her today, and he was only going to get better. Her attention kept getting drawn to his cock. As much as she liked having him aroused, his flaccid, sleeping specimen touched a nerve inside of her. She couldn't resist reaching over and touching it. Huey let out a small sigh, started to move his body, and then stopped, and Jane breathed a sigh if relief over not having woken him.

Should she or shouldn't she? She scratched under his cock-head with her fingernail. Huey rubbed his nose with his arm, but other wise didn't move. She wiggled it, and he squirmed. Jane held it gingerly between her thumb and forefinger, not doing anything more than just holding it. Huey let out a quiet, inaudible murmur, but his cock started to come to life, even as he slept. It was subtle at first, perhaps a quarter inch in growth, a ten percent increase in hardness, but it was a start. Jane removed her hand and stared at the little sausage roll. Huey was clearly sleeping. He wasn't pretending.

"Huey, oh Huey," she called out, softly. He didn't respond. Jane positioned herself a little closer. She picked it up from where it lay, and using her nimble fingers, she gave it a gentle massage. Jane kept this up, massaging and pausing, a little jiggling, some hot breath on it; nothing too heavy, she had plenty of time. After about fifteen careful minutes, Huey was close to a full erection, but not quite. He probably wasn't going to get firmer unless she did something more aggressive, which might wake him, thus her dilemma.

Jane played it smart, opting for the middle ground. She kept up the massaging and the jiggling and the breathing, and now she added kissing. His erection got enough steel to it so that she had to strengthen her grip to keep his cock upright. And she did want to keep his erection upright; it made it easier for her to kiss it and lick it and, finally, insert it into her mouth. His erection was small enough for her to deep throat it, and she ticked his balls with her other hand. Were he only awake to enjoy this, she mused, but that was the turn-on. The thrill was its clandestine nature.

Jane felt something coming out of his pee-hole, so she removed it from her mouth. It was pre-cum. Jane could scarcely believe it. She had actually gotten the sleeping Huey to the brink of an orgasm. Fuck it, she said, I'm all in, it won't take but a few seconds, and she applied a hard yank to his aroused member. Despite having jerked off five times this evening, by his estimate, but probably nearer seven or eight, the little penis was able to produce another healthy dose of white stuff, which shot out in a brief and rapid flurry and settled on his belly.

The aftermath left Jane with a dilemma, what to do with his spent spunk? The proper thing would have been to clean it up, but Jane liked the idea of him waking up all sticky and everything, wondering how it happened. Maybe he'd think he had a wet dream. As for the messy sheets, housekeeping could change them in the morning.

****

Pork belly and Jane waited their turn. With time to kill, he filled her in on the ins and outs of the Japanese porn industry, of which he had some knowledge, explaining to her why she possessed what Japanese men fantasized about. He had appeared in several adult videos about fifteen years earlier, and although he had been living in Los Angeles for some time, there were people who still remembered his porn past, and he was recommended for the Soapland video.

He was going to get a massage rather than a soapy bath. Monica figured that two baths were enough and it was time for some variety. Moreover, she didn't think pork belly would stack up well against Toshi and William. Not only that, his scene was going to be Jane's scene; pork belly was simply the mechanic who provided the tool, nothing more. Jane deserved her own milieu, and having her scene in a different setting was the right call.

In a real Soapland men often get a massage after their bath, but only if they're primed for a second ejaculation. Surprisingly, not a lot were, so draining was the first hand-job, and men who were happy with just one orgasm could choose between the bath or massage, or even a sauna, but that wasn't on today's itinerary.

Jane greeted him cheerily, standing alongside the massage table. Pork belly lied down and the first thing she did was remove his towel, but he wasn't naked for long, for she took a smaller towel about the size of a face cloth and draped it carefully over his cock so that it was covered, barely.

****

Jane and Huey stared at her bed, where seven of her dresses were laid out across it. "Let's start with this," Jane said, pointing to the cream-colored one, "what panties go with it?"

"Well, let's see," Huey replied. "I wouldn't choose white because it doesn't offset the cream color; it blends in too much, and we can't have that. You sit down and nobody might notice." He rummaged through the drawer. "Most of your stuff is white...wait, here we go," and he triumphantly held up a red lace pair.

"Very good, I like that. Now what bra goes with that?"

"Oh, anything goes with red. Wait, am I matching for the dress or for the panties?"

"You tell me, you're the valet."

"You could do white or, wait, here you go; how about this one?"

"The black one?" I don't remember packing that?"

"You didn't. You wore it on the plane. I washed it last night while you were out with him. And I washed your panties too."

Jane put her arm around her valet. She was two inches taller than him, and it easily wrapped around his shoulder. "Huey, I think we're gonna be a good team."

Huey was content. It had been a good morning so far. He had taken the liberty of ordering room service for breakfast. He had drawn her bath and he sat and watched as she luxuriated in the water. She had him join her, and each gave the other a good scrubbing, although Jane tried not to arouse him too much. She didn't want him to cum just yet. Tenderly and thoroughly she washed under his balls, not they needed a cleaning, but because she liked to do it. It was a good way to stimulate him without having him spill. Her long-range motive was to get him so comfortable with her petting that she could claim ownership of his genitals without a protest.

Huey understood. He wouldn't be a very good valet if he didn't defer to her. Miss Jane didn't ignore his sexual urges. He knew he'd get a lot of squirting in as long as he was patient. If she wanted to rub his balls, but not have him cum, then so be it. She must have a good reason. A valet who focused on his own sexual needs wasn't much of a valet.

After the bath Huey had her lie on her back, and he got a comb and scissors and began to trim her pubic hair.

"Don't fuck it up, Huey" but he shot her a look that shamed her for doubting his ability. Trimmed and shorn, she rolled over on her back and he gave her a rubdown, spending an inordinate amount of time on her delectable buttocks.

"Can I kiss it, please?"

"What, my ass? Sure, go ahead. But don't touch yourself you-know-where. I have big, big plans."

The clothing lesson was next. They selected a dress for all of her public appearances, along with the appropriate underwear. Huey had a good eye for ladies underthings. Well, he should, she supposed, seeing that his goal in life was to be William's bitch.

"What do you like better, fucking men or women?"

"I like fucking William," he replied.

"What about other men?"

"Well, I've fucked Dewey."

"What? He's your brother!"

"No, he's not."

"He's not?"

"No, and his name ain't Dewey. It's Tom?"

"Tom? What the fuck, how did he get Dewey?"

"Olivia named him that."

"Oh shit, let me guess; you're not Huey?"

"My real name is Herman."

"Herman, huh. Would you rather I call you that."

"Miss Jane, you can call me anything you like. I'm your bitch now."