Soccer Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

Once or twice, Phil tried to strike up a conversation but Lilly was cold to him. Phil knew full well that he was being a rat, but having Lilly Bachman all too himself was a temptation that came from the lizard part of his brain. "I don't need her to even like me." Phil thought to himself. "Besides she will warm up once we get to my place."

Phil's condo was part of a duplex about three blocks from the beach. After the divorce, Phil's grandmother had passed away, leaving Phil the balance of the estate his wealthy grandfather had established. Some of the money went towards the expensive car he was driving, a third of it went to purchase the condo and the rest was invested for Tommy's college fund. There was also a nest egg that allowed him to buy the luxuries he had become accustomed to, they added verisimilitude to his hit man alias.

After pulling into the driveway, Phil shouldered Lilly's overnight bag and hoisted two sacks of groceries from the trunk of the car. He opened the door, turned on the light and gestured for Lilly to enter. The beautiful redheaded woman, liked the layout and the decor of the condo. A large living room, tastefully furnished led into a medium sized kitchen A half bathroom and a screened porch made up the first floor. A banister circled the room on the second level which obvious housed the bedrooms. Lilly asked to use the small half bathroom on the first level and then helped Phil store the groceries in the pantry and refrigerator. The tension in the room became quite thick as the last of the produce was stored away.

As if reading Lilly's thoughts. Phil announced. "Time for the curtain to rise on our little peep show, Ms. Bachman. Follow me."

Phil led Lilly to the large open area of his living room between the sectional sofa and the big screen TV mounted on the wall. "Let us see at how good you are at following instructions." he said as he positioned Lilly. Only now did he ask her to remove her raincoat. Lilly opened the concealing coat and set it on the couch.

Lilly was every inch the vision in the short lavender dress that Phil had imagined. The brief dress clung to her torso, limning the sweet swell of her large breasts. The dress had a bit of tasteful decolletage and exposed nearly every inch of Lilly's magnificent legs. On those fine stems were sexy white stockings. Phil was rock hard immediately.

"Very nice. If you don't mind my saying so, Ms. Bachman, you are one staggeringly beautiful woman."

Next came several minuets of long silence as Phil took in all of Lilly's beauty. Several times he circled her to appreciate the view from all angles. Phil tried to commit the vision to memory. He sincerely wished to take pictures but he simply could not afford to leave behind an evidence trail.

"Now, Lilly we have to see if you followed my instructions to the letter. I can tell that you donned the dress I picked out as well as the shoes and jewelry, but let us see if you put on the underwear I bought for you. Take off the dress."

Lilly shot Phil a withering look and then reached for the zipper of the dress. She realized that she should not have expected anything else but sh had hoped that Phil would at least sir down to a cup of tea with her first. The brief dress fluttered to the floor and Lilly stepped out of it.

Phil's breath caught in his throat. Lilly was clad in gossamer lace that was nearly transparent. Around her neck and wrists the chrome choker and bracelets made her look like an expensive slave. The skimpy bra was just opaque enough that Phil could spy Lilly's areolas and fine nipples. She wore a gold ring through the left one. Her thorax tapered to a flat tummy with a sensual navel then flared into spectacular hips. Beneath the garter belt supporting the stockings, Phil could see the fiery thatch of her pubic hair through the transparent panties. "This week is going to be spectacular." thought Phil to himself before he stated out loud.

"Exemplary, Lilly. Kick off your shoes. I'll unwrap you the rest of the way in my bedroom."

Lilly sighed and stated, "I'll do whatever you want, Phil, all I ask is that you remember to use a condom EVERY time. I don't want to have any more kids with men I don't love or respect."

"I would not have it any other way Lilly. Much as I would enjoy knocking you up, I simply can not afford the risk. My bedroom is the first door at the top of the stairs."

Phil delightedly trailed Lilly on the stairs watching the perfect moons of her ass flex through her transparent panties as she mounted each riser. Lilly was obviously committed to fitness, there was barley an ounce of flab on her.

Phil's bedroom was not quite like Lilly expected. The bed and partially mirrored ceiling fell into place, but the furniture was vintage modernistic pieces dating from the mid 1960's. On the wall was more sophisticated art than Lilly would have guessed for a bachelor soccer dad. She had expected a wall of pinups and centerfolds. An overflowing bookshelf lined one wall, the other was almost entirely picture window. Phil pushed a button and the lighting in the room became soft and romantic and romantic music began playing.

"Why don't we dance a while, Lilly. And then I can undress you and you can undress me."

That had more appeal for Lilly that just plunging headlong into sex with a man she barely knew so she replied, "I'd like that, Phil." She took his hand and was instantly in his arms. Phil was the sort of tall and well built man that ordinarily attracted her, but Phil's coloring was wrong and he owned no beard or mustache, two of Lilly's absolute requirements. Perhaps he biggest objection to Phil was his more than passing resemblance to her ex-husband, Since the divorce Lilly had dated only men that looked nothing like Joseph Conner. She knew it was silly to assume that just because a man resembled one who had betrayed her so spectacularly, that he also would fail her, yet Lilly could not help believing it. Her experience so far with Phil Saunders only confirmed her convictions.

Despite wanting to be a million miles away, Lilly rested her head against Phil's chest and tried to put herself in the mood for the sex which he expected, but that she did not want. Phil's cologne turned out to be one of her favorites and she could tell that there were muscles beneath the expensive shirt. "Well I suppose there ARE worst places to be on earth." she rationalized to herself. Maybe Phil would surprise her and not be the total pig she expected. In any event, she understood that this first night would be the most difficult of the week. "There is no point in thinking about next Sunday, right now." thought Lilly.

"Well here goes nothing." she said softly as turned her cool, passionless lips upward to meet Phil's hot, ravenous ones. The intensity of the kiss surprised Lilly, there was something more than simple naked desire behind it. Phil Saunders turned out to be one of the most adept kissers Lilly had ever encountered. She tried to relax and allow the gentle beat of the music to permeate and relax her. As their lips parted Lilly stated very softly, "Phil, I know that I have no right to ask this, but will please try to think of my needs this week as well as your own."

"Phil's face wore a hurt look. "Why Lilly, I'm going to prove to you before this week is over that I am not simply an manipulating pervert. Well I AM that but I can be other things as well."

Lilly emitted a brief chuckle. "We BOTH know what you are, Phil. It's nice to hear it from your own lips however."

"Less taking, more kissing." said Phil as his head dipped towards Lilly's a second time. Lilly was better able to relax in Phil's arms. The man DID have a conscious, perhaps he DID see Lilly as more than just a sex toy. It was not much for Lilly to cling to but it was better than nothing. She felt Phil's fingers on the catch of her brassier. With an obviously practiced hand he manipulated the catch open and ran a hand the full length of Lilly's spectacular back. Phil shifted Lilly in his arms and the wispy bra fluttered to the floor. Phil would always remember the first unencumbered look he had at Lilly's magnificent breasts. Rarely had he encountered a more intoxicating pair. Phil began kissing down Lilly's neck, over the chrome choker and into the valley of her feminine hillocks. Gently he began to nuzzle Lilly's breasts and tease her nipples with his teeth.

The more Phil worked the more Lilly was able to relax and put herself in the mood. Phil Saunders was not in a high speed rush to take Lilly. He was working on her breasts with passion tempered by sensitivity. "He's not simply pawing me. Maybe there is a gentleman in there somewhere." she though.

Lilly embraced Phill and nibbled on his ear. Phil could not help but notice that Lilly was breathing a bit faster than she had been just a few moments before. He felt her fingers working on the buttons of his shirt. It was at this point that Phil got control over the baser, lizard part of his brain.

"I will be very good to you, Lilly." he said with complete sincerity as he steered her towards the huge bed. Lilly was delighted to find some abdominal definition under the shirt, While Phil lacked facial hair his chest and tummy suited Lilly perfectly. As she worked the garment off, Lilly noted that Phil's had gigantic biceps. Lilly always did have a weakness for muscles. She began to kiss her way down Phil's body, savoring the tautness of his stomach until she reached his belly button. Lilly noticed the impressive bulge in Phil's trousers and was grateful that he was well equipped. Unbidden Lilly recalled a recent date that had ended disastrously when the man in question turned out to have a child's penis. When performing fellatio upon him, Lilly got the impression that she was sucking on an infant's pacifier. There were no subsequent dates. Lilly forced that unpleasant and unwanted memory from her mind and shifted her position on top of Phil so that she could open his belt.

Lilly was quite skilled at fellatio. She enjoyed performing it but she had realized long ago that a spectacular session of fellatio made a man more conciliatory and compliant than any other thing on the planet earth. Lilly wanted Phil mellow. He would be easier to handle and less demanding that way. She worked down his silk boxers and encountered an impressive uncut penis. It was not bad as penis go, thought Lilly as her lips parted and she began to work her magic on the organ.

Phil thought he had died and gone to heaven; never before had he encountered a more skilled master of the oral gift. Lilly gently sucked his balls, licked and stroked his shaft and encircled his maleness with he sexy red lips. Phil was beyond himself with elation as he watched Lilly's gorgeous red locks bob up and down with an enthusiasm he never thought possible. He knew that she was unwilling, but she was doing a spectacular job of hiding that fact. Phil allowed his body to relax as his came in a torrent. Phil had not jerked off all week, despite the erotic visions of Lilly that had filled most of his waking consciousness for the past several days.

Lilly, parted her lips to demonstrate that she had taken in every bit of Phil's man juice. With a wink, she closed her mouth and swallowed. A stunned Phil could only utter, "My God, thank you Lilly." He gently embraced her and showered her with sweet, gentle kisses. Rolling over so that he was above her Phil continued to explore, Lilly's magnificent body with his tongue. When her reached her panties he worked them over her hips and down her long legs with her teeth. When Lilly made a move towards her garter and stocking, Phil moaned, "No leave then on." before his own tongue set to work on Lilly's crimson box. As it turned out Phil was no slouch when it came to pleasing women orally. In fact one of his proudest moment had come when he had dropped of his son at the home of his ex-wife. He arrived early and Claire was in the next room talking to one of her girlfriends when Phil overheard "The only thing I miss about Phil was the way he eats pussy." Smiling inwardly, Phil gently, yet soberly set to work on Lilly's beautiful sex.

Now it was Lilly's turn to be impressed. Phil was focused like a laser beam upon her clitoris. Few men had ever shown such skill and determination when servicing her. Visions of an absolutely horrible week of demanding, humiliating sex began to vaporize in her mind. Perhaps Phil was not her type. Unquestionably, he had used his authority to take advantage of her, but he certainly understood what a woman wanted and needed between the sheets. For the first time in over a week, she was able to fully relax. Phil continued to eagerly work upon her nether regions and before long Lilly felt the first tingling of orgasm. It had been quite awhile since she had been completely satisfied by cunnilingus. Lots of built up tension melted away and Lilly moaned with pleasure as Phil brought her to the summit of orgasm and then plunged her off the summit like an Olympic down hill skier.

Afterwards, Phil's face appeared over hers. Their grins shared the same degree of intensity. "It is finally nice to meet the real Lilly, Bachman." stated Phil mischievously.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Saunders." Replied Lilly with the same mirthful tone in her voice. As the former antagonists slid under the sheets, Phil removed a condom from a drawer in the nightstand and said. "Ms. Bachman, I think that we will have wonderful time together this week."

Lilly was truly sad when the following Sunday afternoon rolled around. Phil had been wonderful the entire week. To Lilly's surprise and delight he had never been anything less than solicitous and kind. Even giving him several sessions of anal turned out to be a pleasure rather than a chore. The only thing that had irritated her the entire week was when Phil took a razor to most of Lilly's sacred grounds. Lilly was inordinately proud of her pubes, they proved that her hair coloring did not come from a bottle. Thus, she had never done more than trim it up for bikini season. Fortunately, Phil did not denude the area entirely, Lilly was left with a small oval above her vulva. She could not wait until it grew back.

As Phil helped Lilly pack that final Sunday afternoon he said, "Lilly, you certainly have been everything I had hoped and more. I know that we should have no more contact after this week but I want you to know that I will pay you back. Look for a surprise in a few days, maybe a week."

Lilly thought that Phil intended to send her an expensive gift. That was fine by her, she did deserve some consolation, although the sex had been some of the best of her life, part of Lilly still resented how Phil had taken advantage of her. Plus she still had to deal with her asshole ex. Lilly spent the first few days home reconnecting with Rose. They went for pedicures and Lilly took Rose to several movies. The beautiful redheaded mother had half forgotten about Phil's promise of a gift when she got a panicked call form Jenny, once her good friend, now the wife of he ex-husband.

"Lilly its terrible, Joseph is dead!"

"What are you talking about, Jenny?" asked a stunned Lilly.

"He was finishing up the back nine on the golf course. He was alone at the time. They don't know how it happened exactly but they found Joseph with a broken neck in a sand trap! Oh Lilly what Am I going to do?"

In a daze Lilly listened to her old friend, tell her that her greatest hope had come true. Even so, she was contrite and sympathetic to the woman who had stolen her husband.

Sometime later Phil was watching Tommy's soccer practice when Lilly Bachman appeared at his side.

"I don't know how you did it," she said "but I want to thank you."

Phil met Lilly's gaze and replied, "I'm sure I have no idea what you mean, Ms. Bachman."

"I'm sure you don't." she said, a half smile on her face . After a pause Lilly continued with, "Rose and I are taking a vacation in August at the shore, it certainly would be fun to have you and Tommy tag along. If you want to shave all of it off this time, I won't object at all."

With that, Lilly Bachman winked at Phil and drifted back into a larger knot of soccer moms. Phil gazed at the brilliant blue sky, the expanse of green grass and said to no one in particular, "It is a beautiful day."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers
12