All Comments on 'Sofia's Boss Ch. 02'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WARNING THIS IS A BLACK SUPREMACIST AUTHOR

Imported from Nigeria and a suspected terrorist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What trash, what a trash author.

You, boy, are really sick. Not much hope for you becoming a human being if this garbage represents what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hot story- don't let the usual herd of morons too pathetic to try to understand the concept of a written expression of a sexual FANTASY put you off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done!

Well written and hot........Just can't beat that....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking slut wife with a wimp husband

any man who lets his wife fuck another should be fucked in the ass by the same cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
post production

you need to take out your editor's comments before you post the story, at the least, if you arent going to follow them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
same old black is better cuckold crap

all that's different is the writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes or no

If you claim to like this kind of cuckold stories, we/I have the right to say we/I don't, so ... Any author posting on this site knows beforehand that some subjects are going to get negative comments. What's there to complain then ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another nigger/slut pile of shit..

Christ - can't you fucking wimps at least try to vary the shitty story a little bit? Glad we skimmed-read the comments to avoid wasting time. As usual, another "zero".

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Wrong Section

Wrong everything! The story probably has a place somewhere in LW. BUT there is no place for the "N" word commments!! Vile retoric such as this is not needed to express anger or outrage at a story and writter. Sad, very sad! Guess I'm just lucky living in a "color blind" city as I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reality check

This is a fantasy of a person of a race group that has the highest aids v d one parent household prison population . I have been with several dark complected women .and I know why the BOYS have to go with other races it's called inadaquate human proprieties. Oh look at my gold teeth shiney Lexus my average sized pee pee ( that you have been told is the best )

Write stories about loving wives not whores.

Poor story suggest a new hobby say shoe shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The way it is!

When the fantasy becomes reality this is what happens. The black boss takes charge and you let him. It's natural.

Dsoul writes fabulous stories. You guys protest too much. Are you secretly turned on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THIS IS ABOUT SEX NOT RACE

the story is about sex, sexual fantasies and how some people express their sexuality. Some comments zero down on race issue which is just one of the spices in this mix. the main idea is good but the author should have concentrate more on how the situation irresistibly turns him on, how his breathing stops when he imagines her fully enjoying another man, and a person of authority at that, and to what extent he both hates and love the circumstances.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A RACIAL CUCK

and a slut wivey to keep the pressure on. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Just the author’s usual ir cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 (★★★★★).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES