Sofia's Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,250 Followers

Patrik leaned over her and nibbled on her earlobe as his cock slipped further into her pussy. "Yeah... stay there and take your punishment! This is what you want, isn't it, bitch!"

"Awww-Ohhh yes, babe. Give it to me!" Her eyes were half shut in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah! I'm going to give it to you! Fuck you good the same way your boss did!"

He thrust into her hard, making her move forward with the couch. He fucked her like he wanted to wound her, but Sofia had long gotten used to his thrusts, even though it still excited her. She felt bad that she couldn't reach a hand to her pussy to rub her clit. She desperately wanted to cum for him.

"Tell me, bitch," he grunted into her ear. "tell me you sucked his black cock."

Her words gushed out in-between moans. "Uhhh... I did! I did suck his cock, and I loved it!"

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yea... yes! Yes he did! Ohhh... Uhhhhh... AND I LOVED IT!"

That drove Patrik wild as Sofia knew it would. He kept on banging his cock in and out his wife's pussy. He groaned from the way her pussy walls seemed to grasp his shaft. It was sharply exquisite and intoxicating.

A moment later just when he felt his hair trigger starting to pull back, he pulled out of her and licked two fingers before inserting them into his wife's Sofial orifice. Her body clenched involuntarily from this and she gave a surprised cry as he finger-fucked her Sofial hole before hunching over her once more, this time driving his cock inside her ass.

He gasped from the tightness, held onto her shoulders while he fucked her ass. In his mind's eye he imagined that this was how her boss had fucked her. His thick black cock slipping in and out of his hot wife's pussy and ass, looking as if he owned it.

Patrik muttered a lengthy groan before retrieving his cock, gave a speedy jerk and groaned as he tossed spurt after spurt of semen over her ass globes.

A while later he helped her up and together they went into the bathroom.

12