All Comments on 'Soft Swing in Biloxi'

by NomadLad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 13 years ago
Testing the boundaries

Thank you for sharing your stories. They are very hot and erotic, although I find it a little unusual that you find couples that draw the line at the same place you and your wife draw the line.

How often have you been with a couple that decided not to engage in activities that you and your wife found acceptable? Have they ever felt inspired to cross their line and do things you and your find found acceptable that they had not done before?

In a similar vein, have you been with couples that were open to doing things that your wife and you were not comfortable doing? Were you and your wife tempted to expand your experiences into new territory?

I enjoy stories that explore boundaries and the possible temptation to experiment with things that previously would have been considered more than you wanted to do.

Please continue your stories. As they are basically true, I appreciate that you stories will only explore those areas where you and your wife feel comfortable going in real life. However, there is always room for fantasy, even in true stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

These idiots sure do get around.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 2 years ago

Thanks, it was hot with no bad feelings after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous