All Comments on 'SOI: Tammy and Gary'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Don1028Don1028about 18 years ago
A bit drawn out but excellent

I wish the paragraphs had been cut up they are hard to read when they get long like that.

But basicly nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I could see that happening

your story was very beleavable and hot I came twice while reading it. good job.... I haven't had sex with my mom, but if I had I'd want it to be something like that....hot really hot

keep up the great work

D-ManD-Manabout 18 years ago
Very Nice

Very good, please continue the story!!

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
Came in Mothers Mouth!

I asked Mother to suck me while I read this story and she gladly agreed. This interesting story got me all worked up and I shot off in Mom's mouth! A big "Well Done" to the author and both Mom's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what a great writer!

The author, still in his 30s, is not only highly talented but remarkably prolific. I love his series Club of the Sons. It's about a group of college age guys who all happen to be so exceedingly attentive to their mothers' cunts that they all keep mom's cunt filled to the brim with large doses of their boy cream. This story follows in that great tradition. What's most admirable about his work is how each and every boy is totally free of any stupid societally-imposed "guilt" about shoving his stiff young prick up where all boys wish they could---their own mother's delectable mommy-twat. Instead, these sons glory in it, and brag and joke about it with their pals. Look, let's be honest. All boys know in their heart that up their mommy's twat is where their young prick belongs, and they know that nothing can ever compare with unloading their hot young balls up between their mother's legs. His own mom's cunt spread real wide and dripping with his warm white semen is one of the best sights any boy can ever see. It makes his young dick hard all over again, and the boy goes back for slopping seconds. Not to worry---the boy's got plenty of rich frothy sperm to do the job for his mom, over and over again. His young balls never quit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous