SOI: Tammy and Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary waited through the final long minutes until almost an hour passed. He began to climb the steps to the second floor but felt he wanted to run away too. He looked into his parent's dark bedroom and saw a dim light coming from the master bathroom. "Mom" he gently called out trying not to sound nervous. He heard his mother say "in here" and he quietly entered her bedroom. He had been in his mother's bedroom many times but this time he felt a nervousness like an excitement of being a thief breaking into a home. He noticed the phone cord stretched across the carpet leading into the master bath. He followed the cord and stood at the doorway of the bathroom. By the light of a large candle, he saw his mother in the soaking tub with the bath bubbles piled high. Her blonde hair was fixed up and she had makeup on with no glasses. Gary thought his mother looked beautiful. The phone was perched on the closed toilet seat within arms reach.

"Care to join me?" she grinned.

"Mom, you're naked!" stammered her son.

"You said you wanted to chat on the line, you wanted something wild, forbidden." grinned Tammy. She hoped that he wouldn't freak out or run away.

"Mom, this is really wrong." He said, "But.......... I am too excited not to do it. I can't believe what I doing."

"We have taken bath many a time" smiled his mother.

"I was only a baby then" said Gary as he began to strip off his clothing in front of his mother.

"You still are and always will be my baby." said his mother, "Don't be so shy. We have seen each other nude from time to time."

"I know" said her son, "But this is really different from then."

"You can stop if you want? said Tammy. She almost wished that he would stop it.

"No.. I want to." said Gary lustfully as he slid down his briefs, "I really have to."

Tammy eyes fixed on her son as the last piece of clothing slipped off his body. She had seen his hard cock the other week but this time it was different. His cock was hard and nice sized. She knew that he was hard because of her. Tammy smiled wickedly as her son stepped into the hot water and lowered himself into the tub. His cock and balls paused slightly above the foam and then disappeared into the tub. She felt his strong legs slide against hers as he stretched out his body.

Gary didn't feel funny or shy or embarrassed as he stood naked in front of his mother. His cock was hard, sticking straight out and he made no attempt to hide it. He knew his mom was enjoying looking at his cock and he slowly lowered himself into the tub to give her a good view. He felt his legs slide against hers. They felt smooth and pleasing to touch. They sat quietly in the tub looking at each other while their bodies relaxed into hot water that quietly circulated, then they smiled.

"You ready to do the lines?" asked Tammy. Her son nodded dreamily. "You want to leave a message for girls or just listen to me talk to guys?"

Gary said, "You first. I'll get the hang of it after awhile then I'll try it."

His mom leaned to one side as she switched on the speaker function of the phone set. He caught a wonderful glimpse of his mother's full firm breast as the bubbles parted momentarily. Then her fingers flashed across the keypad in rapid succession and in no time, Tammy has placing her message. "Hello, I'm Beverly. Attractive lady in her late thirties, blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, loves dining dancing cuddling in front of the fireplace, has a sensual wild side, seeking open minded attractive men." Gary wondered how much of this was a real description of his mother and not just fantasy. His mother began to go through the messages that men placed until she began to receive personal messages. Most of the messages were similar descriptions of men who undoubtedly were all tall, handsome, and with foot long cocks. She bypassed most of the messages until one caught her attention. It was an unusually smooth and suave voice for a man and it wasn't so much as what he said but how he said it.

Tammy sent back a reply back to "Tommy". The conversational messages went back and forth between his mother and Tommy with a sprinkling of new messages that came in from other men. The questions and answers started simple such as where are you from, what do you do for a living, and what music do you like? Gary could see that his mother usually gave fictional answers. Tammy raised her left leg at the knee and then let it slide back in the water. Gary felt his mother's foot slide along the inside of his thigh until it rested against his balls. Gary caught his mother's slight grin as the suds began to shrink in the water. Tammy's breasts were now completely visible to Gary and reminded him of flesh colored tennis balls sticking out firm and round from her chest. Then the system gave a prompt inviting her to join a live one on one conversation with "Tommy". Tammy pressed the appropriate number on the keypad and accepted.

Tommy: "Hello Beverly"

Tammy: "Hi Tommy"

Tommy: "I'm so glad that you accepted my one on one invitation"

Tammy: "You sounded very nice and really interesting. Are you married?"

Tommy: "Divorced. And you?"

Tammy: "Yes, for about five years now."

Tommy: "Any significant other? Any children?"

Tammy: "No boyfriend at this time and I have one son."

Tommy: "You said that you like the outdoors. What do you like to do? Camp, hike, sports?"

Tammy: "All that. I love to be on the beach and tan."

Tommy: "Sounds nice, wish I could do that with you. What beaches have you gone to?"

Tammy: "Usually around Florida."

Tommy: "Florida has nice beaches. I lay out and tan as often as I can on my patio."

Tammy: "Usually too cold to do that here."

Tommy: "I like to lay out in the nude. You? Ever been to a nude beach?"

Tammy: "That must be nice to do all the time. I'm pretty open minded but I have not been to a nude beach. I do like to be nude and have been nude in the outdoors before."

Tommy: "I would love to see that. When were you nude outdoors?"

Tammy: "Oh... when I was camping in a secluded spot a few years back. It was a thrill."

Tommy: "I bet it was. Feels good to feel the sun and wind against your naked body. Are you nude around the house much?"

Tammy: "As much as I can. Sometimes I do housework in the nude or just watch TV naked."

Tommy: "Are you naked now?"

Tammy: "Yes....And you?"

Tommy: "Well, of course. Does your son ever see you nude?"

Tammy: "He has. I mean it isn't something that we do as a lifestyle, like both of us being nude in the house all the time. But he has seen me and I've seen him. I have taught him that the body is beautiful and no reason to be ashamed. When two people live together in a house, you see stuff and have to have some openness."

Tommy: "Sounds like you raised a well adjusted young man."

Tammy: "He is."

Tommy: "You sound like you are very open minded. Are you open minded sexually?"

Tammy: "Sort of. Depends on what you mean?"

Tommy: "Are you bi or have you been with a couple or anything like that?"

Tammy: "Nothing real kinky. I haven't been with another couple or anything but I have kissed and touched another girl when I was in college. I have fantasies about it."

Tommy: "Nice fantasy. Any other fantasies that you have and want to discuss?"

Tammy: "Maybe. What have you done that is so adventuresome...sexually."

Tommy: "I have been with couples before. I like watching and being watched. I love to masturbate in front of a woman."

Tammy: "I have only had a man do that for me one time. It was such a turn on."

Gary was engrossed in the conversation but noticed his mother move her other leg until her other foot was sliding along the inside of his thigh. Now both of her feet were resting against his balls with her toes wiggling around the base of his cock.

Tommy: "I know. Women who are very sexual really like to watch that."

Tammy: "I love to see a man stoke his cock in front of me. And... I can't stop from touching myself when I watch."

Tammy was looking straight at her son when she said, "I wish there was a man stroking his cock in front of me now.". Gary got the delicious hint and slowly raised himself out of the hot water and sat on the edge of the soaking tub. Facing his mother, Gary began to slowly rub his hand over the length of his cock. Tammy smiled and ran her tongue against the length of her upper lip.

Tommy: "I think you are wilder than you let on. Are you touching yourself?"

Tammy: "Yes.....So, Tommy what is the nastiest thing you have ever done?"

Tommy: "That is hard to say. I've done so much. There are some things that I would trust only with some special friends. Some things I've done would turn some people off."

Tammy: "I'm a special friend, Tommy. Tell me the nastiest thing you have done. "

Tommy: "A long time ago, my mother caught me jacking off."

Tammy: "And.........?"

Tommy: "I thought I was in big trouble but she reassured me that it was OK and natural for me. She told me to continue as it was not good to get worked up and not get any release. So, I continue to jack off while she at the edge of the bed and watched me."

Tammy: "Wow!!!! I've sneaked a peek at my son doing that but never like that. Then what happened?"

Tammy grinned at Gary as he continued to touch himself. Tommy's story was turning Gary on as well and pre cum was oozing from the head of his cock. Gary spread the thick clear liquid over his shaft which glistened in the candle light. Tammy was touching herself as she enjoyed her son's show.

Tommy: "She started to come in my room every night and watch me. Then one night she removed her clothing and jacked me off for the first time."

Tammy: "Your mother sounds very open minded."

Tommy: "She was. She grew up with two brothers and they masturbated together all the time."

Tammy: "Ummm, boys will be boys. Then what?"

Tommy: "You sound very interested"

Tammy: "I am"

Tommy: "Are you into incest or just a fantasy?"

Tammy: "I never had any real experiences but you are really turning me on."

Tommy: "The secret is.... That I did end up having sex with my mother. It was my first time."

Tammy: "Wow!!!!!!! That is so hot. Tell me more."

Tommy: "Honestly, it was the best sex I ever had. Do you think you could do that?"

Tammy: "Do what?"

Tommy: "Have sex with your son?"

Tammy: "Yes!"

Tammy picked up the receiver on the phone and rested it on the phone base. Mom ended her connection with Tommy but not with Gary. Gary was rubbing himself faster as he listened in on the conversation. Tammy rested to her knees and slowly moved toward her sons. Her breasts slowly wobbled and swayed as she approached him. She was within a foot of her son's body and she looked down watching her son stroke himself with both hands. She watched for a few minutes then kissed her son on the forehead. Tammy said, "Wait here" and then left to the tub. Tammy left the bathroom and rummaged through her top dresser drawer. She returned to the bathroom with Gary watching her every movement. She stood by the sink and filled a glass with some water. She extended the glass of water to Gary with one hand and a blue pill was in her other extended hand. Gary gave his mother a quizzical look as he looked at the blue pill.

"What's that?" asked her son.

Tammy gave her son a reassuring smile and said, "It's your father's Viagra. Gary,.. I am so turned on and I don't know if I will ever have the nerve to do this again and maybe be too ashamed afterwards. But I want this evening to last. This will keep you hard for a long time. You will enjoy what this blue pill does."

Gary smiled at his mother, then took the pill and put it in his mouth. He downed it with the water and handed the glass back to her. Tammy returned the glass to the sink and then stepped back into the soaking tub. Her son had only stopped stroking himself long enough to take the blue pill and returned to jacking himself off. His mother stood in front of her sitting son who relished his first close up look of his mother's pussy. It was neatly trimmed with just a strip of hair along her pussy lips. Tammy's pussy hair was still damp from the tub and Gary could see her pussy lips as if there was no hair at all. Gary could feel the pill taking effect and it seemed like his cock was harder and stiffer than it ever was.

Tammy knelt in the tub and placed her face within inches of her son's cock. She ran her hands along the inside of Gary's thighs and replaced his hands with hers. Gary moved his hands to the edge of the tub, bracing himself as he enjoyed her soft gentle fingers on his cock. Her hands felt so much better than his own. Tammy held her son's cock still in both hands and looked up into Gary's eyes.

Tammy whispered, "It has been so long since I had a hard cock in my hand. Even longer since I tasted one." Tammy ran the tip of her tongue against the head of her son's cock and lightly squeezed her cock shaft with her hands. She quickly licked the drop of precum that oozed out and pulled her tongue back into her mouth. She savored the taste and moaned, "I have to suck you off."

Gary smiled in agreement as his mother opened her lips, gliding his cock into her mouth. She pleasantly moaned as she held his cock motionless in her mouth for a few moments. Then she began to slowly move her head back and forth, letting her son's cock move in and out in her mouth. Gary let out a pleasurable moan as he enjoyed mom's head job. Tammy increased the speed of her son's cock moving in and out of her mouth relishing the thickness and the hardness. She slid her lips down his Gary's cock to where her lips met his lower torso and his balls pressed on her chin. She held her mouth there and sucked as hard as she could. Gary almost came but was able to hold back, Tammy slowly and tightly moved her lips up the length of his cock. She took his cock from her mouth and wantonly wiped his wet cock across her cheek, then licked her tongue over his cock head. She placed the head of his cock in her mouth and tightly locked her lips just below his cock head. Tammy placed both of her hands on her son's cock shaft and pumped him hard and fast. Gary let out a moan and tried to push his cock further into his mother's mouth as loads of hot cum erupting from his cock. He watched his mother's cheeks and throat as she swallowed her son's cum.

After taking a last swallow, Tammy slowly took Gary's cock from her mouth. A string of cum stretched from her lip to the head of his cock. She wiped it away with her index finger and looking up, beaming at her son. Tammy said, "Oh god Gary, that was so good. I almost forgot how much I love the taste of cum. You are delicious!"

Gary was recovering from a great orgasm as his mother's words filled his mind. He said, "Mom that was the best. You made me feel so good, I just had to cum. I didn't know if you wanted to cum in your mouth but I just had to cum there." Gary looked down to see that his cock was still hard and sticking straight out. "You were right about those pills. I am so hard. I think I could stay like this all night."

"I hope so" Tammy smiled wickedly. She stood up and stepped out of the tub. Tammy grabbed a towel and dried off her legs while watched her son with the stiff cock catch his breath. Afterwards she motioned him to stand and step out as well. She used a fresh towel to dry off her son while feeling his strong legs and tight butt. She dropped the towel and embraced her son. They wrapped their arms tightly around each other knowing they were going to take another step towards something exciting, nasty, and forbidden. Their faces pressed together with Tammy's cheek against her son's. Gary slowly moved his face until his lips met his mother's. It felt like the first kiss of his life. It was not like the kisses he had given his mother before but a warm passionate kiss. Gary slowly slid his tongue between his mother's lips and entered his mother's mouth. It felt very warm, wet, and inviting. Her son noticed a slightly strange taste of his cum that still lingered in her mouth.

Tammy closed her eyes and slightly moaned as her son's tongue snaked through her mouth. She returned the kiss driving her tongue deep and hard into his mouth. As they exchanged french kisses, Gary lowered his arms and clenched his mother's smooth nude butt cheeks into the palms of his hands. He drew her close to him and felt her firm round breasts press into his chest while his hard cock pressed against her hip. His hands moved along her hips and along her ribs then stopped at the sides of her breasts. He slipped his hands between their bodies and felt his mother's firm breasts. Tammy let out a slight giggle then a moan as her son rolled her nipples between his fingers. Gary broke off kissing her lips and placed small kisses down his mother's neck until his lips reached her breasts. He placed a nipple between his lips and began to sensually suck and tongue her nipple. Tammy moaned and slightly weakened in her knees as an orgasm filled her head. She returned to stroking her son's hard cock while he sucked and played with her breasts. Gary returned the favor as his hand slid down her body until his finger found his mother's wet pussy. Her lips parted easily as her son's finger slipped between the folds and began to rub her clit. They stood in the bathroom for awhile, kissing and masturbating each other until Tammy quietly suggested that they go into the bedroom.

Tammy took her son by his hand and led him to the edge of the king sized bed. He stood at the edge of the bed while he watch his mother climb onto the mattress. She laid on her back and rested her head against a satin pillow. She smiled at her son extending her arms towards him and spreading her legs apart. Gary climbed in next and placed himself on top of his mother. He enjoyed the warmth of his mother's body underneath him and the soft cushioning of her breasts under his chest. They kissed for awhile until Tammy whispered, " Put your cock in me. I can't wait any longer."

Gary slid his hard cock between his mother's wet pussy lips until it lodged at the entrance of her pussy hole. Then he pushed forwarded and while his mother moaned in pleasure, he too enjoyed the feeling of each inch sliding in her pussy. It was not quite the same as his girlfriend's where it felt like her entire pussy clasped his cock like a big fist. It was still wet and tight but was like a single muscle ring around wrapped around an inch of his skin. It was almost like having your index finger and thumb only wrapped tightly around your cock compared to of all your fingers wrapped around it at one time. His mother was breathing deeply as her hips erupted in tiny convulsions while her son lay on top of her. Gary held his cock deep inside of his mother and then began to slowly move his cock in and out of her pussy. Tammy slowly slid her legs against her son's thighs and then wrapped her legs around his hips. She keep moving her legs in rhythm with her son's thrusts and squeezed her legs together on his down stroke, driving his cock in deeper.

Tammy whispered to her son as he pumped his cock in her, "Oh god, your cock feels so good. It is so big and hard. Fuck your mother. Fuck me good. Fuck that pussy you came from." Gary reacted to his mother's words driving his pumping faster and harder. Sweat was dripping from her son's body onto her causing a smacking sound which each thrust. Gary began to moan as he felt his cum swelling in his cock for the second time that night.

Tammy recognized that look and sound of her son, knowing he would be cumming soon. She began to scream out as orgasms cruised through her body, "Give it to me Gary, shoot your cum in me, don't it hold back!". Gary intensified his pumping until he felt the hot sensation flow through his cock. He pushed hard and moaned as hot sticky cum left his body and filled his mother's. It seemed to Gary that his flow of cum would never stop as his cock jolted intensely with each load of shooting cum. Tammy held her son tightly with her arms and legs as the familiar feeling of hot cum filled her pussy causing her pussy muscles to spasm with each shot.