SOI: Tammy and Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slowly began to relax and Gary noticed that his mother's moaning was now almost a humming sound. It reminded him of a song she used to sing to him when he was a baby. Gary slowly removed his cock from Tammy and rolled on his back next to her. They both stared at the ceiling as they tried to catch their breath. Then they slowly rolled their heads to the side and faced each other. Gary noticed that his mother's face was still flushed as he gave her a light kiss. She responding with a big smile and mouthed "thank you" with her lips.

"I can't believe we did this." said her son.

Tammy continued smiling, "Me neither but it was sooooooo good. You must be some stud around the campus."

"I have no complaints" chuckled Gary, "This was something special. Felt better than anything I have done before. You are so hot, mom!"

"I think I am for my age" laughed his mother, "But it has been awhile since I have done anything so I may have been enjoying more and making up for lost time. It was really special what we did and it was unbelievably good."

Gary looked down towards his feet and said, "I can't believe my cock is still hard after all of that." Gary slightly shook his head in amazement.

"Those pills did the trick" smiled his mother, "Too bad they didn't work for your father. By the way, don't ever tell him, joke, or even hint about this. OK?"

"Mom, I would never say anything to him." Said Gary seriously, "Dad loves me but I think he would really kill me if he knew."

"He probably would" said Tammy, "and me with you. He is very jealous of me and his "problem" does make him sensitive to things and he is the jealous type."

"Our secret then." said Gary.

"Just you and me." His mother smiled wickedly, "How was I?"

"You are the hottest woman I have ever been in bed with." Gary smiled.

"Better than your little Asian fiend at college?" Tammy teased.

"Yes, on a different level." Gary said thoughtful. "I mean fucking my mother is such a turn on! It is so hot and very nasty, forbidden thing to do."

"I feel the same way" said his mother, "It is so wrong to do this but it feels so good. Something so exciting that I have never felt from sex before. You are right about that different level. It goes beyond sex."

Gary nodded his head and said, "So is this it for us? Will we do this again?"

Tammy asked, "Do you want to stop?"

Gary replied quietly, "Do you?"

Tammy smiled lovingly at her son, "No, I don't want to stop. At first, I thought...one time and I would never have the courage to do it again but.........It felt so good. I want it.

and you?"

Gary smiled, "I wouldn't be able to stop. Even if you didn't want to do it again, I would be pestering you. It was so good, I want to keep doing you forever."

"I love you, Gary" said his mother as she kissed him lightly.

"I love you too mom" said her son as their lips parted.

Tammy looked down the length of her naked son's body and said, "Your flag pole is still at attention. One more time for tonight?"

Tammy slowly lifted herself from her bed and straddled her son's hips. Gary watched as his mother positioned herself over his body then stared at his cock while it slowly disappeared into his mother. Tammy began to move her body up and down riding her son's cock. Gary's arms reached up towards his mother and his hands rested on each breast. Tammy slowly rode her son while his hands comforted her swaying breasts. She reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips with her thumb and ring finger. She gave her son a good view as her index finger rubbed her clit. With each upward motion on her son's cock, she drew the length of her finger up against her clit and did the opposite when she moved downward on his cock. Tammy had excited herself quickly and soon her eyes were closed with her lips in an "O" shape, emitting "ohhs and ahhs". Her riding was faster and Gary enjoyed her body smacking over her hips with each thrust on his cock. Tammy slowly and sensuously opened her eyes and looked down at her son. She could now tell by the look on his face that he would be coming soon.

"I think you are about ready to cum." Tammy said to her son in slow soft voice.

Gary smiled and nodded affirmatively. "Don't cum in me. I want to see you shoot you load on me." said his mother. Gary understood and nodded again. Tammy pushed hard on her son's cock and screamed out in pleasure as a wave of orgasms swept through her head. After a minute she slowly slipped off her son and swatted next to his hips. She continued to rub her clit vigorously as she clasped his cock and stroked it with her hand as hard as she could. Gary moaned as heat and pleasure filled his stroked cock then spurts of young hot white cum began to fly through the air. Tammy leaned over slightly catching each spurt on her breasts. Gary was still breathing hard as his mother coaxed the last drop from his cock. His cock finally grew soft in her hand. She slowly lay on top of her son, letting the cum and sweat slide between their bodies.

It was about ten in the morning when Gary woke up. His mother was shaking him and telling him to wake up. It had seemed like a very wet dream but as his eyes opened to see his mother's naked body, he knew it was better than a dream. It was real and he did have great sex with his mom.

"Wake up Gary" said his mother in a smile. "You can go back to sleep in your own bed if you like. I have to change the sheets this morning and wash these. I have to pick up your father at the airport this afternoon and don't have much time to clean up." Gary slowly and sleepily got out of bed. He gave his mother a hug and light kiss then slipped into his own bedroom and went back to sleep. He woke up later and got a quick shower. He went downstairs after he dressed and saw his father in his study doing paperwork while his mother was fixing dinner in the kitchen.

"I see you finally got up" his mother said sweetly, "You are such a sleepy head today. Say hello to your father before you watch TV."

"Oh, Hi Dad" said Gary sheepishly. "How was the trip?" Gary knew that his father had no clue about last night with mom but was still somewhat embarrassed in front of him because of it.

"It was a god trip, no problems" said his father, "I hope you don't sleep this late when you are in school." He slightly laughed and went back to his paperwork. Soon they were eating dinner together and the conversion was fairly typical and normal. Once or twice, Gary got a knowing look from his mother while his father was looking at his dinner plate.

During the next day or two when his father was out of sight, mother and son would grab or touch for a few seconds. Once when Gary's father was in the shower, he finger fucked his mother in the kitchen and another day when his father was in the shower, Tammy gave her son a blow in the garage. It was a hot tense time between them during those couple of days and it was sad for Tammy when her son boarded the plane back to school.

Gary quickly reacquainted himself with his girlfriend at college. He enjoyed sex with her but often imagined himself with his mother instead of his petite black haired half Japanese-half white girlfriend. It wasn't long after he returned to school that he began to get late night calls from his mother. This began many sessions of hot sex talk where they masturbated in the nude while they discussed their incestuous adventures. Tammy no longer called the chat lines but called her son instead.

During one session, Tammy heard a new voice giggle halfway through the conversation. It was her son's girlfriend. It seems that during some after sex pillow talk with his girlfriend that the subject of incest somehow was brought up in the conversation. Gary saw that she had some positive interest in it and told her about his mother. After several hot three way conversations, Tammy decided to travel to the college during spring break. Not would Gary's girlfriend watch mother and son have sex but Gary was going to watch his girlfriend and his mother experiment with bisexuality.