All Comments on 'Some Closure'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Short & Sweet

I love it when the good guys win, a little formulaic but a nice read none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad.

.

blue4242blue4242over 13 years ago
Good job

Like someone else said, short and sweet. Good job!

DanieIQSteele1DanieIQSteele1over 13 years ago
new Category

we should ask lit admins to add new category somting like revenge or stroke story for this type as good as think it is also nothing new, had seen it before, its not bad to use some already used stuf but to use it as like it is, well you could have lengthen it, with more details. to make it qualify for LW, or you could have put it in Humor cat.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
This one was fun

I guess he showed Yvonne to be the slut he thought she was. Wait until Peter sees his email. One little weak spot in the story is the disclosure that Yvonne got bored with her marriage to Robert after 8 years, yet they were married for 12, so by implication she was cheating for 4 years. Since Robert divorced Yvonne after discovering her giving a blow job to her boss, Peter, he must have learned that she was cheating for the last 1/3 of their marriage. If that's true, how could he accept her statement that the BJ she gave Peter in his office was "just a stupid mistake?" Either it was one of many, many "stupid" mistakes over 4 years' time, or there is a contradiction in the story. I don't know the legal implications regarding filming someone naked without their knowledge -- presumably Robert could do some serious jail time and be permanently labeled as a sex offender in real life -- but in a fantasy (revenge) story it certainly feels good for us guys to win one, for a change. Thanks for writing.

likeboblikebobover 13 years ago
less reading?

Perhaps if DQS1 is not happy with the story he should spend more time finishing his and less time reading others ? !

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Good Job

It's like I always say: Payback is a bitch.

In this case the husband was the pay master.

Good read

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Likebob . . .

Your comment was appropriate but for the wrong commenter! The person who commented was not DQS1 (danielqsteel1). It was an "imposter" with the name, DanieIQSteel1 (IQ in the middle of the name) and the capital I looks like an "L" so one thinks it is DanielQSteel1, but it is actually someone else who cleverly used a trick to make us think he/she is DQS1 the author. Click on the name and look at the bio -- there are no stories but the name is properly spelled out with the "IQ" in the middle of it. The real DQS1 is definitely slow to add more chapters, but that is a different individual, I think.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
(DQS take note) formulaic, maybe; but, it at the very least was complete.

Like it. It matters not a whit if you expect it to head in the right direction, and it does. It was short and to the point. Done and put to bed while being a very pleasant read, too.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good Story!

Good Story! Nice payback! Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

I would love a part ii when the asshole boss husband gets the email and throws her slut ass out! Payback is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Don't Like It!

It's the wimp revenge! A low life that wins nothing. It's a Loser-loser-loser situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Good old fashion revenge - outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Rare Good One

Finally, a no wimp story, where the husband obviously divorced his wife the moment he discovered her infidelity.

He discovers that she had been unhappy for the last four years of their marriage, you left that out, and married her boss - very fitting.

I don't think he was a low life to get his revenge, he earned that right and she gave it to him on a platter...who says revenge can't be sweet.

Obviously, I liked it, could have been a little longer - it was just soooooo enjoyable!!!

Thanks!

MendonFishersMendonFishersover 13 years ago
Great Story

It is a great revenge story, short sweet and to the point.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
Doesn't payback feel good, huh?

Nicely done!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
It was

a decent story writing wise , and had sympathy for the guy at the beginning but that quickly faded . No character in this story to like . The guy moans and whines about being cucked , he didnt like it , but seems to have no ethics about doing it himself . His sense of entitlement is as bad as hers is . It was never mentioned if she was lying to her boss at the time it happened , which for a self absorbed bitch like that is quite possible . A good short story , keep writing but again , all the characters were scum with not enough information in the story for the reader to support any of them to any large degre .

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Revenge served cold! Or maybe with the sex it was hot.

Well written story.

Sex with the ex happens more than people think.

I liked how he turned lemons into lemonade!

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good One

Now thats an eye for an eye. Or is that a pussy for a pussy? I don't think the video is going to go over well.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great story

What a wonderful build up and ending...using an economy of words. Very clever...very well written. Great short story.

StangStar06StangStar06over 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Great story, best short story ever.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good little story.

Quick and simple. I hope her husband enjoyed the turnabout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story; but one complaint

you made Yvonne too fuckng stupid. Not only did she not see it coming, she's too stupid to appreciate the fact that she just got fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hahahah

that was fucking awesome! he got some closure and a nice dose of revenge. unlike the dbag before me, i like the fact that she was borderline retarded and unrepentent (superficially she might be sorry but that doesnt mean shit) was great because unlike those stupir RAAC stories, most guys (and girls) wouldnt be dying to get back together. kudos.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Just Outstanding!

No quarter given! I loved it. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICE!

A very good follow-up to your first story which I was a big fan of. I look forward to reading more of your writing works in the future.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Good revenge fuck

I like it that he didn't have to hang around for two years putting up with her to finally get even. In and out and done. The thing is, his ex is an airhead. She probably won't get why he was so mean to her.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
My opinion is

there just ain't much here. Not enough for me to vote on. Sorta like a story on a yellow sticky note.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Does he really have his revenge?

I wonder if he feels better now, or does his hate for her still burn his ass.

The storyline wasn't one that I agree with but the story was well written.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 13 years ago
Sorry to the rest of you voters

Didn't like this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
weak as piss

Sluts are too much fun to waste, you should have shared her around ...

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Pleasant Light Read

For the end of the evening!

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Good

I thought it was rather neat. The shit is about to hit the fan in her life. Good. A nice read. Thanks . Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Now She Will Understand

She is just a piece of ass.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
The saying is, what goes around cums around...

By the time she gets home, she'll know it's true. Is that payback or revenge?

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 13 years ago
A Nice turn of events

Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander....video link was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Their is a difference...

The difference between a bitch and whore,is a whore charges money. Well in this case, both men should know the sad, but true difference. She didn't charge either, her ex or soon to be ex. Hell, if they wanted a "bitch" maybe they should have bought a DOG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, finally a tale where the wronged husband gets some payback.

Hurrah!

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
I like!!

Short and sweet. Thanks for a good read.

IrfonIrfonabout 13 years ago
HAHAHAHA

That will do nicely !!

...ain't payback a bitch ?...

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Huh?

He gets his revenge by causing untolded pain an misery on some poor guy he doesn't even know by cheating on his wife. Real classy guy this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Read the story again

Fighting41, she was cheating with her boss which she married afterward. You seriously lack reading skills.

Nice one Likegoodwine. I like the getting even stories.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
nice touch, video

fast foward, rewind, slow motion.....still adds up to a cheating slut 5 stars

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IN GAMEMANSHIP

EVERY BODY GETS A TURN.....NOW ITS MINE. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Perfection in Pose

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Ha ha...

Payback is a MOFO!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Short and sweet

letting it go is good but getting even is alot better.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
He is no wimp!

Nice harmonics, here. She really was taken to the cleaners here in a clever counter stroke....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
I Like

What better revenge that cheating with your ex-wife making her current husband the cuck that she made him originally, Then passing the word to get her screwed. Good revenge. I like

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

rudely buggered cornhole, lustily smoked cock, betrayed!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

Ha Ha Ha Ha Good revenge story. Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story.......

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
MODERN TECHNOLOGY

triumphs for a win-win. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
revenge so late is not sweet

she was a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... good revenge story.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Anon 5/8/12

Revenge is a dish best served cold. It was great *5*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

always liked this one.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Re-read it

Good revenge against the man who stole his wife. With a bonus of the cunt getting divorced. Again.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just another sad story by a sad loser

I'm tired of all these so called revenge stories. They are all sad. The guys are sad, the women are sad, and the writers all seem to be writing to recover from their pathetic situation but they don't seem to have any insight into why they were treated like the jerks they seem to be. Just really sad.

Write a real exciting erotic story, not crap like this, so those that read it don't feel like they've wasted their time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Short and sweet. Thanks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Cold, calculating, a little extreme -

But NICE!!

He got some nice relief at the convention - he got some nice revenge on the asshat and her, damn near a Master card moment -

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You gotta love payback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing like it!

Revenge that is. Open slot, insert grenade, close and deliver. BOOM!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Yeah

Payback. That's how you get your ex-whore and the dick she married. Fuck 'em.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Gotta love it!

Nuclear Strikes are always fun. :D

5 HUGE Stars!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Chuckle

Everyone will understand it but her.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Liked it

Nicely done, Concise, no loose ends that i saw

, Chilley

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ALL;S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

even moreso in payback against exes, TK U MLJ LV NV

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

Haha hilarious

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
THIS one demands a second chapter!

GREAT STORY! You really set up her personality well....uncaring, using her smile and body to get whatever she wants. Now her new boy-toy-slash-husband gets to feel the love he helped start when he cheated while she was married to hubby #1. Did he REALLY expect her to be faithful to him after stealing her away from her first husband? Your follow-up chapter could be soooooo much fun....maybe the ex-wife loses a coveted license (real estate, accountant, public school teacher) and suddenly finds herself out of hubby #2's income, as well as her own. And, if hubby #2 has an ex, maybe she could get some closure as well. Just a few suggestions.....

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
dumb and dumber

So, which one is dumber the ex-wife or her second husband?

The second husband married her knowing that she cheats and does not really see it as wrong, so is theirs an open marriage? Or does he delude himself into thinking she won't do it to him?

Or is the ex-(first)husband dumber?

Did he really show something the others didn't know or just send them some free amateur porn?

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

YEAH! You de man, likegoodwine! I liked that one. I had a hunch when he went up to his room that there was skullduggery afoot. Good read and writing. Cheers!

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
this is me

this is just my kind of revenge. no mob hit men or ninjas or other dumb shit. you fucked me over now its your turn. the only thing i would do different was i would keep fucking the slut for a while.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the gander

just got goosed!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
It would be nice to have a chapter where it ACTUALLY effects her...

Be a shame to think there is so little to her that the only one who will be truly hurt by what he did would be hubby 2.

Though at least that's something.

Good read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

And revenge. The only people who would hate it are Feminazises and Girly boys like DanieIQSteel1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Fucking loved it!

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Stupid

Just had to be childish and seek revenge instead of moving on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent

its childish to just move on after being destroyed by a whore .

always get revenge if possible .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Netty

You must be as shallow and vapid as this guy's ex. If u had ever GIVEN yourself in love u would have some understanding of empathy and pain. Good short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWEET REVENGE...

A nice farewell fuck and the satisfaction of screwing up her current life. Can't get ugh better than that.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Opportunistic Revenge

No preplanning just seizing the opportunity. Robert meets ex-wife who cheated and traded up. She's now unsatisfied with her new hubby and wants a good fuck from her ex. He concurs, gets a great fuck, videos it without her knowledge then sends it to friends and her new husband who stole her from him. New husband humiliated, ex wife dumped, Robert gets a great fuck and closure. Everyone WINS.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Only one thing

When did he have a time to start recording without her noticing it? Other than that the story is a nice little vignette.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Golden

Opportunity to mess with ex wife's life is not to be passed by. Good story. Rub it in new husband's face too. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Touche !

What goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Satisfying

A pleasant little read.

The only little pea under the mattresses was the idea of her being that ‘dumb,’ - or oblivious anyway - and yet it having been a fine marriage for him for all those years.

But, different tastes and all that I reckon.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
1 for the money 2 for the shoe

Good payback

Not extreme but fits the crime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BS

Really

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I shouldn't like that, but I did!

If it weren't for the video, I'd say "No way!" However, burning her like that makes it worthwhile.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Just a good story of repaying evil with worse. Take that bitch!

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Heck yes

Perfect. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah, What They Said

That was pretty harsh, but did she deserve anything better? Probably not. But should she have seen it coming? Nah, she seemed too stupid to even think that something like that may even happen to her. Good short story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I would be content just to be 500 miles away when she showed up for our "date". I seriously doubt that I could enjoy sex with the ex, but his plan does make for excellent revenge. Good story.

opheliusopheliusabout 3 years ago
Sweet revenge

And a brilliant BTB! 5* for this one.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Now we're even Peter. True that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stupid why would eat her nasty pussy.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Not stupid at all

He ate her pussy, because contrary to your opinion, many men love the taste and scent of a young lubricated pussy. It's full of earthly, organic, and juicy flavors, spiced with plenty of female pheromones to turn your cock into a steel bar. Once you make her come, you French kiss her sharing the gathered juices and proceed to penetrated her juicy, velvety pussy. Nothing in sex is nasty or disgusting, just enjoy their female gifts for as long as you can. Never forget, "Women... wicked and evil bunch, perdition of the male soul, but how wonderful they are when you're really horny and hard!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sluts don’t change their stripes. Way to btb! 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous