All Comments on 'Some Help From Mom'

by carson2658

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do more research

You need to do research on tours of duty and the Gulf War time line. Thing don't add up. Those things ruin the idea that the story could be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"He became determined to let his mother see him naked. He wanted her to see him naked and admire his fresh, hard dick."

This is an excellent vignette of an extremely common desire of boys like 18 year old Jim. They're proud of what they've got hanging between their legs, their big stiff cock and their heavy loaded balls, and they're real anxious for mom to get a good look at all their boy stuff and admire the hell out of it. Best of all is if their mother lends a helping hand, jerks their big hard on and gets her boy to unload his young balls and shoot his creamy sperm all over the place. But I don't approve of Jim's mom telling him he's on his own from now on. What an unfeeling, unmotherly thing to say. A truly loving mother should be ready to jerk off her boy whenever he needs it. The boy just shows up with his big hard on, juts it out to his mother, and she goes to work on it, cuddling his young balls at the same time. He shoots a geyser of semen way up in the air, feels relaxed and satisfied, till the next time. It's a wonderful way for a mother and son to bond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree with the comment on the tours of duty error, and it is very unbelievable that he only discovered masturbation at 18, unless his hands were broken or paralyzed until then,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

this story sounds a lot like two other stories on this site just combined together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice short story

Many young men have similar desires. Most mom's ignore it. The few that offer helping hand or more realize tremendous benefits. Boys are much better behaved and perform better in school.

RoyMacBethRoyMacBethalmost 11 years ago

Not over done. Rates a 5

TibxoTibxoalmost 11 years ago
A really good story...

I personally thought it was a well thought out story.

I hope there is a second chapter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
This would be a great start to a story of a son seducing his mom.

If the author let fiction and fantasy take over, a good son seducing his mom into fucking him story could be developed.

She may have told the boy that he is on his own, but mom is probably horny, and an easy mark for her son to get between her legs.

Of course the love between mom and son could be brought to the front to make the story less graphic and more about love.

I hope that the author will continue this good storyline.

Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Plan***

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Good story, it could use another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it but I hope there is another chapter or two coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous