Something a Little Horrible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers

He turns her way. Whatever she's about to tell him has her serious enough to drop the indignation so it must be important. Her face looks pained. "Juleena's my...She's my girlfriend." She spits out.

It takes a second for Scott's brain to comprehend. "Oh. Oh, that makes sense." That's why there weren't any other boyfriends. And maybe part of why she became so distant. "I mean, congratulations. I'm happy for you." This time her smile is genuine, a true expression of joy, that transitions to a real hug, the type of full-hearted embrace only love produces.

"Did you think I'd not...?" Scott leaves the question in the air. Aimee looks away, bringing her hands to her eyes. "No, it's just. It's hard. The way we were raised...I couldn't tell Mom and Dad. I was scared. It was easier to hide."

"Aimee, I know Mom and Dad are religious but they're not the nut job type. Wait, does this mean you haven't told them?"

She shakes her head. "You should." Scott declares.

"I know," she returns in a defeated voice. The ensuing silence is discouraging.

The parade of emotions his sister just cycled through concerns him. He needs to say something. "So, like...you're a lesbian, then. Hard lesbian? Not just for her."

"Yeah." She sounds in slightly better spirts answering, even adding a little chuckle. "I'm gay as they get. Listened to that one Katy Perry song and never looked back." He laughs, nervously, while consoling her. His inner thoughts are saying that this shouldn't be a big deal but it's clear from his sister's reactions that it is for her.

"He knows? Finally." Scott looks up to see the interjecting voice pulling a blur of red over her head.

"Juleena!" Aimee exclaims as the bare chest of her girlfriend is once again exposed.

"What? I want to go back to being comfortable in my home and it's not like he hasn't already seen them." Scott finds that hard to argue with. Aimee isn't providing any protest either, at least not any out loud. Juleena, appreciating the attention, takes the opportunity to do a little twirl and make for the stairs. Galivanting her way up, she pauses on a step to flip her skirt at the siblings.

That snaps Scott out of the trance where all he could think about was how much better she looked topless with the skirt on instead of just the panties. Coming back to reality, though a new reality, he blurts out, "You better go take care of that before it becomes a real problem."

Aimee grins happily at him then excitedly jumps out of the seat to chase after her girl. Scott's left to contemplate the fact that he just encouraged his sister to go fuck her extremely attractive amour. He has a pretty intense internal struggle over whether to give in and imagine what's going on upstairs or do his best to try to purge the thought from his mind.

Ultimately, the libido and imagination of a hormonal teenager will win out over most any reason. That's how he'll justify it to himself later. He finds himself instinctively tiptoeing his way first up the stairs, and now in the direction of the nearest room. Scott doesn't know what he's thinking. What is he hoping to see? His sister naked, her body wrapped within her girlfriend's? If he saw that would he ever be able to look at her the same way again? Fortunately, he's spared the temptation. The door is shut. But he can hear the giggles through it.

His ear silently pressed against the wood, Scott listens for more. More giggles. Some grunts. A few sounds in between. It's hard to hear, much is muffled. Then a long cry of a moan pierces the ambience. It startles Scott, enough so his face slides into the door and his shoulder shudders into it. He freezes, waiting while the room suddenly has gone quiet. He doesn't stick around to find out what that entails. Instead he rushes down the stairs and heads straight to the bathroom. Entrapped in his desire, it takes almost no time to find himself on edge, lurched over the toilet, boxers around his ankles. The last bit he needs to drive him over is recalling the moan. The sound echoes through his head as his seed plasters the back of the seat. Scott exhales, the rush descending from him and the guilt setting in. Clean it up. Can't leave any of this on the seat. He does his best, then heads to the couch with a mess of thoughts racing through his mind.

The thoughts give way a darkness, but not for long. Scott finds himself roused from his slumber with the foreign feeling of a weight atop him. His vision blearily returns. He has to blink multiple times. Is he dreaming? There's a girl sitting there, the weight. And she doesn't have any clothes on. Wait, he knows this girl. Blonde hair, short cut. Those tiny nipples. He may be in a half-awake stupor but he's not missing the chance to touch them. His hand goes to the right one, cupping the breast. The dumbfounded look on his face must be something to see. He flicks the hard nipple with his thumb then looks up to see a growing, naughty smile.

She bends down, the smile parting. "Do you know where these lips have been?" The words fill his mind. The lips keep moving his way. His hand slides from her breast to her side to her hip. Oh, she's not completely nude. The skirt is still here. The lips meet their match. It's a brisk touch. Scott's still regaining his senses but he's near certain there's a different taste than before. The lips have found their way to an ear. He hears a whisper, "You do know. And it turns you on, doesn't it? You're a creep and a pervert, same as all men."

He can't put up much of a contest to that. Juleena, or the best estimation his imagination could conjure of her in sleep -- because there's no way this could be real -- pushes on his chest while descending down his body. He's disappointed, initially hoping they could continue with the kissing. She instead finds her way down to the bulge stretching the fabric of his underwear and any of those regrets quickly fade away.

"What have we here?" She toys with him, pressing down on the nylon to outline the shape of his dick in it. The blonde finds this entertaining for a good half minute, teasing him while attempting to gauge its size. Scott finds it agonizing.

She eventually moves on to the next stage, scrunching down his undies just enough. They lay tangled on his upper thighs, right below his now freed beast. Juleena gazes upon it momentarily, the perspective of what's a well-sized cock appearing monstrous and engorged by the contrast of it sticking out above the thin body its attached to. Bony thighs, an abdomen that's making a small tee look like a sheet and an ultra-wide cock. It's an unexpected juxtaposition. She almost wants to bend it down and see how much it covers one of his thighs. But that would slow down her plans, and Juleena elects to stay on track.

"Wonder if there's a name for what I'm about to do. Maybe I'll get to name it." That's the only warning Scott receives before she plummets her mouth down, wrapping him within and taking his thickness into her throat. He quickly discovers that this carpet muncher is no novice at dick sucking. She knows what she's doing, both how to make him feel good and how to hold off and frustrate. He doesn't know exactly how long it had been since the last bathroom escapade, but that was fortunately providing him some cover to hold off on this stimulation. The scenario he's in alone is as erotic as anything that's ever happened to him, throw that in with her ministrations and he'd be done for already otherwise.

One hand assisting with her blow job, Juleena has quietly found Scott's butt cheek with the other. She's softly massaging it, almost to contrast the aggressive actions being performed on his dick. The disparity isn't lost on Scott and he starts fighting the stirring building in his loins. Then that hand starts converging over more and more of his butt. Fingers start snaking into his ass crack before, decisively, in they plunge. Two fingers, a daring assault. Scott's blindsided. How do you react to this? He hasn't had more than the tip of one finger in his ass, much less two. But here this girl is, now tightly gripping his glute, stretching him violently with two digits darting in and out of it. She starts hitting his prostate and that's the end of this game. He shoots off, another high-pressure output. This time the deposit splashes into the roof and tonsils of Juleena's mouth. She coughs, accepting the fill of his cum. Rather than swallow, she lifts his shirt and drools out the load onto his stomach.

Scott looks at her with puzzlement. That was amazing, obviously, but also bizarre and unexpected. Before he has time to think or say anything that could spoil it, Juleena performs one last act. She moves up to kiss him again, the taste of his own cum still on her lips. He doesn't care. Her tongue moves in and he tastes more of it. He's still under the spell of sex, just about anything might go for him right now.

It wasn't a dream. He remembers getting up and dawdling his way to the bathroom to clean himself off. All the toilet paper that required. He wonders if Aimee will find it weird they've gone through an entire roll in the couple days since he arrived. Maybe she did, because the good familial mood she had temporarily been in that night was gone the next morning. She was in between classes when Scott woke up, but all he got from her was a mean mug and some 'tude when he tried to ask how things were going. The two of them interacted icily while he fixed a late breakfast before she headed off for her last class.

Some thirty minutes later Juleena comes downstairs, fresh out of a shower wrapped in a towel. She heads to the laundry room, fishes a pair of boy shorts out of the dryer and steps into them before dropping the towel. Guess that's all she needs, Scott thinks, and not complaining about it. The two make some small talk, avoiding the elephant in the room. Easier said than done when one of the participants is in her skivvies. At some point, the conversation moves in the direction of how Juleena and Aimee met. Seemed a typical story of two college kids who saw each other a bunch realizing over time they had feelings for one another. Unfortunately, this causes Scott to steer right into that iceberg he had been trying to avoid.

"Now, and I just found this out myself, my sister's a fairly committed lesbian, yeah? And you're, uh, not?" The further he got along in asking the question the more he realized it was out of line but he's curious of the nature of their relationship, and it's not like Aimee's going to tell him.

"Hm? No, I like girls. What would cause you to think otherwise?"

"Fuck's sake Jules, can you at least put on a shirt during the day? The blinds are open." The clamoring of keys and sound of the door shutting take their attention off that convo.

She sets her bag down while Juleena responds, "Don't see the problem. They should be so lucky. I'm not ashamed of my body and I know you're a fan of it so unless someone else in this house has a complaint I'm going to keep doing my thing."

Scott catches Aimee glaring at him as if he was supposed to find some flaw with the rear tucked in the pink undies he was staring at. "That's what I thought," The blonde vixen celebrates her victory, "Now come here." She walks up to Scott's sister and deliberately plants one on her. Scott feels a moment of shame for staring so brazenly at his sister kiss her girlfriend before Juleena starts moving her hands all over Aimee and pressing out her butt in a way that makes it clear she's playing it up for show. Aimee's resistant at first but it looks to be difficult to resist your topless partner oozing her sexuality all over you and eventually relents, allowing Juleena to essentially molest her while they french it out. She even allows her girlfriend to guide one of her hands up to a breast, those hard nipples apparently irresistible no matter your gender.

Once their embrace ends, Aimee glances Scott's way and her face, a flushed red, becomes redder. She then decides to stare a hole in him as if he had done something wrong. And maybe he had by enjoying it just a little too much when Juleena broke the kiss and spun in his direction with a knowing smile. Aimee storms upstairs, declaring that she needs to get changed for work. Juleena takes this opportunity to saunter back to Scott.

"Are you curious where that would end if it happened behind closed doors?" She asks, her teasing tone always dangling on a fine line that's a challenge to discern due to her voice.

"Yeah, sure." Scott deadpans and eyerolls.

Extending at him, Juleena responds, "Ah, you think I'm joking. I'm not. You want what your sister gets? Come up to her room after she leaves for work. Close the door, get naked and lay on the bed. I'll make last night a forgotten memory."

Scott's eyes bug out of his head. Given all the crazy things he'd seen and heard on this trip, he should've been more prepared for that bold proposition. He wasn't. He just sits in his chair and stares into space. Juleena disappears without his notice. Aimee resurfaces, saying something he doesn't hear. He does notice the shutting of the door from her exiting the building. The sound resonates in his head, even. How could it not? There's just the two of them left in the apartment now. "Am I really going to do this?" He may have even said that out loud.

It doesn't take long to muster the resolve to answer that question. He waits as long as he can, a couple minutes at most, to make it seem he isn't too overeager before heading up to his sister's room. It's empty. He falls on the bed. Soft, comfortable. He scrunches up against a pillow and relaxes, taking in its aroma. Right, get naked. He quickly peels off his clothes and tosses them aside. As though she had a sixth sense, Juleena appears in the doorway.

She's in the same attire. Only wearing the shorts and a wicked smile she eyes Scott down, her attention drawn southwards. "Looks like someone isn't shy about what he wants. It's okay, your sister was just as easy to get into bed." Scott's cock twitches in response. Normally, talk of a family member or a past partner doesn't make the list of foreplays activities but this was far from normal and he was far past caring.

Before he knows it, the blonde is hovering atop him, his fingers ruffling in that hair while they make out. Her powerful tongue is satisfyingly assailing him again. This time he accepts her lead, allowing the two of them to fall back on the pillows. His hand makes its way down to her shorts, his goal to free the one part of her body that is still a mystery to him. He attempts to thread his hand under the tight cloth before it's slapped away. He moves it back, figuring she's playing with him, until his wrist is grabbed and guided to the opening between her legs. Fine, she must want to be played with over her clothes. He begins rubbing her crease through the pants, her body buckling ever so slightly in response. Juleena's now free hand wraps around his dick, tightly grasping it and pulling their bodies together so she can jack him while the tip comes into contact with her belly. The stimulation is too much for Scott, he was already overly aroused before Juleena entered the room. Without even the opportunity to withdraw from the kiss and provide a warning, he tenses up and unleashes a rope of cum that shoots up their bodies. It mostly splatters on Juleena's chest and under her chin, with some sticking to him as well.

His partner pulls back from him, smiling wildly. She pulls a part of the bedsheet and uses it to wipe off his wet dick. Looking down she states, "I see you're up for another round. Let me get cleaned up. Here, lay down face forward like this and wait for me. Yeah, stay like that and don't look back until I say. I have a surprise for you."

Scott stays prone on the bed, feeling a little foolish but not daring to risk ruining this situation. His imagination runs wild while he passes the time. It probably won't be much longer but each second that passes feels like an eternity. "Okay." He peers around to see Juleena's face and shoulders looking back at him, the rest of her body hidden beneath the foot of the bed.

There's no time to question what she's up to. She quickly pulls his legs towards her and leans upwards until her face is perched right above his ass. He has an idea what's coming next once he sees a sly smile creep up her lips and the statement, "Hmm, this is a familiar sight." Those lips disappear from his view, but he knows where they are when he feels a tongue crawl into his asshole. It's a weird feeling, different from the fingers yesterday. Those were violent, penetrating him without concern. This is smoother. Strange, but welcome. He feels it slide back out of him, then the sensation moves to the outer area. She's getting slurpy. Maybe even spitting onto his asshole. The touch of a finger returns. It's not going in him, only playing with the outside. This is far preferable.

Right as Scott is getting used to this, he looks back and sees Juleena standing up. He twists his back to turn and get a good view of what'll be his first look at her pussy. Her smooth stomach, oval belly button, they ascend over the footboard into his sight. He inhales in anticipation. Does she shave? In his imagination she does. He's about to find out. He blinks. That's weird. There's something dark. And it's not hair. Wait, what's she doing with that?

He had to have caught the straps around her waist. They just didn't make sense so he didn't process them. But he's staring right at it. A big, black cock. Juleena's wearing a dildo. A long one, maybe longer than he is. Not thicker, though that's the last thing on his mind. What he's thinking is, what is she planning to do with it?

Her intentions don't remain hidden for long. She presses a palm down on his back. He had forgotten how strong she was. The lurch forward brushes the rubber against his ass. Suddenly, the situation becomes very real. "W..what are..."

He's cut off with another push into the mattress. "Hush."

There's no pain at first. An overbearing discomfort of a large object pushing its way where it shouldn't be? Yes. All he can do is smash his face into the sheets and wait for the grooved tip to slide into him. There's the pain. He starts to thrash, arms flailing and trying to push her off. That damned strength. She pins his arms to the bed and leans onto him, pressing her dick further inside. His eyelids expand to their furthest. All he's granted is a wider view of the headboard. The assault is occurring behind him. He senses a grunt of satisfaction from the girl whose breasts press on his back. She tilts up, allowing some weight off him, and he lets out a prolonged wail in response. It's a mix of a cry and a moan, a pained expression attempting to ask what's subjected him to this.

Water starts to fill his eyes as the foreign object penetrates deeper within. He senses Juleena struggle with him and in the commotion manages to flip them to the side. She crashes to the bed as he turns on his side and squeals in agony once again. The movement pulled her an inch or two out of him and coming out is twice as painful as going in. She juts it back in, further than it was. She somehow has better leverage here. She must be nearly bottomed out. He can feel her mound on his butt. The pain is overwhelming. Something's touching his cock. Her hand. He's too sensitive. One glide downwards and he's cumming. Scott can't even see the result from his tear-soaked eyes. He waits for the sensation to pass then rests his head down on the bed.

The two lay like that, almost peacefully if not for the fact that there's a giant log still lodged in his ass. He's afraid of altering this state, slowly getting used to the feeling as long as there's no movement, but eventually he has to inquire.

SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers