Something a Little Horrible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

The question rests on the air. Her hand rides up and down his side, gently, sending tingles from each hypersensitive hair on his skin. Then she thrusts out. He closes his eyes, waiting for it to be over. He winces, preparing for the head to pop out. Except, it doesn't. Juleena thrusts forward. His eyes shock open. Gradually, she pulls back through his butt again. Then violently back in. She's fucking him. He cries out a second time, knowing its futile. How fitting is this? He tries to have sex with his sister's girlfriend and he's the one who ends up pounded for the trouble. This is probably what he deserves. He just wishes it would end. Has he not suffered enough? Oh, her hand is back around him. Maybe if he cums again she'll relent.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" A blistering roar he hears in advance of being swung from his side to facing out. The change in position does not help the situation in his butt. He clenches tightly, the intruding item now at its deepest in his cavern. The tears in his eyes wash away right in time for him to see Aimee. She's rushing into the room. It's too late. He can already detect it coming. Juleena provides one more touch to that sensitive vein on the underside of his penis and he's done. His sister showed up just in time to watch him explode again. This time a watery cum, he's lost viscosity after multiple orgasms in a short period. Still, she's right there to witness it. He'd be horrified if he wasn't so spent.

Scott picks up pieces of what happens next. He may have blacked out. Aimee has instructions, "Get off him!" then accusations, "How could you?" He last hears "...Out of my house! Don't come back." She must have chased Juleena to the door. He lays cradled on the bed, not moving.

Eventually he senses the bed reverberate, the signal of another body joining. He glances up, Aimee. They're laying only a few inches apart peering into each other's eyes. She looks distraught, he can only guess what's showing on his face that has put her in that state. "I'm so sorry Scott. I should have known better. I just can't believe she..." The words leave her, she expresses them by softly placing a hand on his cheek and gracefully wiping away his tears. They stay like that, brother and sister waiting in silence, neither daring to return to the reality of what occurred.

Aimee's hand begins to fade away, its duty complete. Scott reaches out to grab it, first the wrist before sliding his hand in to grip hers. They hold each other, their hands healing his agony. They settle on the sheet between them. This draws Scott's focus to the full existence of their surroundings. Ever since he turned his head up, all he saw was his sister's face. He had been focused on it. First her hair, not tied back for once, the thin strands free to fall down her face and all across the bedding. Then her eyes, a striking blue beneath tweezed eye brows. Her skin, unblemished aside for one freckle on the cheek laying skywards. And her lips, so gentle and small. Each feature seemed ready to break at any moment, watching him with concern. But now he was aware of more than that safe, tunneled vision. In following their hands, he recognizes the white shirt she had on, and the dark undershirt beneath it that only covers half her cleavage. She had on jeans too. As Scott's glance drifts, he comes to a realization. He's still naked, isn't he?

He looks back to her face. Her eyes haven't wandered. "I love you." He manages for his first words. Her eyes almost crack before him. He witnesses them crystallize.

"I love you, too." There's something about her lips. He never really noticed it before. He found them fascinating. In movement. At rest. He just wanted to get a little closer.

That's what he thought as he moved her way. Once in her space, an urge overcomes over him. Their hands squeeze together. He knows the sensation he's feeling. He remembers it. But that can't be what he did. The apprehension builds, he's shielding his eyes from looking at her. He slowly glances up and meets them, those piercing blues. He can't pinpoint what Aimee is showing, what's important is that it's clearly not disgust. That's all he needs. His mouth melts onto hers again, the same wonderful odor emanating from her body unto his. The softness of her skin is miraculous. He tenderly parts her lips to find a tongue equally agreeable, this one meeting his with a hesitation and reserve in deep contrast to the forceful bane of his last partner. Kissing Aimee is pleasant and natural, so much so that it takes him a while to realize that it should be anything but. He breaks the kiss, watching her again with a wounded trepidation. He sees her eyes meet his with a similar confusion.

Scott's locked in a staring contest, looking for even the slightest indication of what to say when he catches her eyes leave his. They peep downwards. Their hands, still locked, tighten slightly. He notices a slight biting of her bottom lip and it's all he requires for further encouragement. He leaps upon her. Their bodies merge in a gentle nudging. Scott does not move with haste. He rubs his stubble-sidled jaw across her face, soaking in her intoxicating essence, while brushing her shirt up her skin. Her body twitches as his hand rides up the curve of her stomach. He responds by subduing her with another kiss. His fingers snake downwards and begin to push at the top of her jeans. Aimee shifts underneath him, allowing easier access. With her jeans halfway down her hips, she breaks their kiss and opens her lips.

"What are we doing?"

His hand cupping her ass, Scott gazes into her eyes. "Don't stop to think about it." He articulates the thought he's currently using to convince himself. Aimee seems to accept this justification, relenting in full to an open-mouthed kiss. She senses her shirt ride up further while her brother continues to work her pants off her. The freeing feeling of denim sliding down her legs finally comes, the cool air exhilarating on her sweltering, blood-pumping skin.

Scott glares at the elaborate, cotton-laced panty laying afore him. He figured Aimee for something more practical than this frilly attire. The difference only spurs his enticement, abating further frittering. He yanks the cloth aside, exposing her vagina momentarily before mendaciously thrusting his very wanting dick inside it.

"Oh..." Aimee reacts to a shock of surprise and a relief that cannot be hidden from her brother while he works his way deeply through her wet walls. The welcoming entrance soothes Scott, washing away the prior harms for at least this moment of peace. He thrusts himself fully inside her, allowing them to stay that way while longingly moving up his sister's body. Starting at her beautiful belly button up her abdomen to the crumpled shirts at her chest. He continues his way upward, a hand joining to move the clothes up to her neck. Aimee lunges at the exposure of her breast but Scott does not dawdle, preferring instead to crawl up her chin and join their mouths in union with their loins. His hand plays and massages with a breast, enjoying the hard nub at its center, while they explore each other's mouths. In the movement he jolts within her, returning his attention to that lower joining.

Scott inhales, sucking the breath out of Aimee's mouth and then exhaling it back to her in preparation of his next move. Cradling her neck, he slowly withdraws himself and begins the act of tender love making. The two move in unison, a gradual melding of emotion heightened by the tense reality each is struggling against in their mind. They remain in this gentle, steady fashion until Scott senses her body tighten, the nipple he's been continually playing with becoming as hard as his cock and the walls holding him squeeze with more lubrication. First they pull at him, sucking inward, until a convulsing overcomes it that pushes at him. It almost feels like she's pushing him out of her. The tugging and pushing awaken an inner sensation of his own and he rushes to complete the removal. Suddenly exhausted and breathing heavily, Scott pulls himself out of Aimee and with his last breath lunges up far enough to cum on her stomach and the top of her underwear.

A minute later he finds himself sprawled aside his sister, exhausted and spent in more ways than he can imagine. She's looking at his face again. "You don't think what we just did was horrible, do you?" He manages to say in between a heave, uncomfortably nervous from the way she was looking at him.

Her head goes down to a pillow, out of view, but the sound echoes loudly in his ear. "That made me feel something, Scott, and it sure wasn't something horrible."

The way she says that stirs Scott's mind. It was familiar, a nostalgia roused like when she was shouting at him on the stairs days ago. Was it days? A day ago? He turns his head and peers into her eyes again. She's still looks as beautiful as he thought a few minutes ago. "What did it make you feel, then?" He asks, now nervous for another reason.

Her eyes trace down and to the left. Her facial features, seemingly rugged from far away look so soft up close. "I guess that I won't have to tell mom and dad I'm a lesbian."

He can't help but chuckle. She smiles, but not overly expressively. It was a joke, but maybe a serious one? There's something about the thought of it, and the sharp blue eyes he's staring in, that reminds him. It's all coming back right as those eyes blink and she asks, "How did it make you feel?"

"Like my dick now almost hurts as much as my ass." Yeah, the reverberating pain from his rear had been keyholed in his mind for a while but it was back. His sisters pounds him in the chest, apparently not taking kindly to his joke, however. Then, while Scott is still watching her eyes, he sees a flash of panic in them.

"I..." The panic and concern is washing all over her face as the realization that she doesn't know what to say must be flooding her mind. Scott doesn't want her to say anything. He'd much rather her lips do something else. He grabs the back of her head and pushes it in, to feel the soft embrace of them once again. Sometimes you need something a little horrible to find what you have that's good.