All Comments on 'Something Borrowed'

by IceBluePhoenix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Nicely done!

A terrific beginning to what should be a very hot series. I do hope you'll write more. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A great story, well told!

That's it! Hot!

zarathustra7zarathustra7almost 16 years ago
Well done.

Great! So sexy. Please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good

I agree with the others that you should continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a great little hot bitch story

I think this story could get into some bondage or maybe master/slave type of story. Well done ......Rich

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Get her knocked up....

She could get bred by her father-in-law and the baby might look like her husband and his son, so her husband might never know the baby is not his, and go on to support it as his own. And that way they could continue to fuck and produce more siblings for this baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My, my, my...

...what filthy little minds we have here! To my utter shame I have to wholeheartedly agree, this is one perversely sexy story. Keep up the good work.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Breed her....

Make your grandchild with her. Your genes should be close to those of your son's, so no one will know the difference except you and her. And you can keep fucking her and breeding her to provide siblings to this first rugrat....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn that was hot. I want my father in law to fuck me hard like that while I call him daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my one daughter-in-law asked me to fuck her one night when my son was out with the dudes as he would say she'd also been teasing me for years....but now my cock is the one doing the teasing as i blow loads of cum into her hot twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wedding Balls Ringing

So father-in-law takes his son's new bride virginity during the reception. Gee, how could that not be a bad scene when the bride and groom get in the bridal bed and no cherry is found? Plus the groom finds a red mess between his bride's thighs. Nice idea for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous