All Comments on 'Something Happened'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very exciting

I hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've read here in years

I actually came in my pants while barely touching my cock! 5 wet stars!

chrisb581chrisb581almost 10 years ago
good very good

loved this story more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Normal fare for loving wives lately. Couldn't finish. Too much cuckerotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved this story.........

But why do people bitch when they know that they are reading a story about a wife stepping out on her husband if you are reading in the "loving wives" section you know that is what is going to happen. So I'd you have a problem with cuckholding you should not fucking read this section. A lot of people have this fantasy and do live this lifestyle. No one points a gun to your head and makes you read it. And thank you to the author of this story for posting it for those of us who enjoyed reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tempted

Your temptation and lunch date experience was real and arousing. Now, I want to hear about the second date and the lunch too. I enjoy the whole seduction and involvement of the husband as you describe it.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 10 years ago
Very sexy!

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not for me

this tale is not for me. cheating is one thing but a chuck is another thing. what

makes it really bad is the husband knows and is a willing chuck. did not

read much of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good work!

Enjoyed the story very much. Lots of details without becoming boring. Looking forward to chapter 2.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Great story!

Please add at least a second chapter where she gets Rob to agree for her to meet James again, and have sex with him. Then come back and tell her story while Rob sucks is cum out of her cunt.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
Excellent! 5 stars.

Very erotic. She had amazing will power to stop like she did. Without a doubt, with or without her husband's permission, if she keeps having dinner with James, he will break down her resistance and give her what she is needing by getting into her panties.

The number of cheats by men and women are about the same. At some point most women occasionally cheat when they are ovulating provided the men are exceptionally attractive compared to their husband. Therefore, most very attractive men have the opportunity to cheat a lot. Many, perhaps most, unattractive men never cheat because they don't have the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dwornock

LOL!! Talk about not having a clue.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Hubby needs to be in chastity

She needs to lay down the law to this husband. Lock him up, you only need his hot sucking mouth anyway. The start teasing his blue balls with a vibrator till he is leaking and dripping goo in his panties that you make him wear. Start training his tight ass/pussy with a butt plug, then about a 7 inch vibrator. Then he will be ready to do all you ask for your lovers. Suck cock, swallow loads and be bred like the cum bitch he is.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Well written , much nicer tone than most such stories

I hope it stays loving and caring

TY for the work and sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
kent and sussex based

Read a few of your stories now, really like them, well written and very good plots. Makes all the difference when it's in an area close by, with characters that could be real. Would love to be Sally. Thank you. Keep writing!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sexy

This whore is as sexy as a Gila Monster, and about as.loveable.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Hopefully they will never have kids and this gene pool ends here

The world does not need any more cucks or sluts.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
1 star loser....

What a crock, what a cuck, and what a slut... Thank goodness it was a short story.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

I wish Brits would drop the word, "gusset." Always is unbecoming description.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon Just more,

Best anon comment in a long time. Funny, cutting and on point. At least it's not a male author.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

OOAA been ooohing and awwwing over cuck stories for a long time. Some mentally ill cretins are pretty old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another spineless cuck.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Why??? Are some into this? I have tried to wrap my head around it, no way it is a long term relationship that could ever work.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

British writers, please drop the use of the word, gusset! It's gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous