All Comments on 'Something Happened Ch. 02'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't Fathom It

Why would you enjoy treating your spouse this way? Why would your spouse permit it, and even enjoy it? I don't know anyone who would like this. Certainly this is not normal behavior, so that leaves only pathological behavior. Something is seriously wrong with both these people. I have noticed that these cuckold stories get the lowest ratings while the revenge stories get the highest ratings - that pretty much tells you that this is the consensus opinion of cuckold stories.

What is interesting that these sort of people have gravitated to each other to fulfill their sick compulsion. I would be interested in knowing why they do this? What do they feel? Wife, power? Husband, pain? Arousal? What? These stories usually do not explain it. They sometimes try to use love as the motivation, but love is not present in these stories. Love is the act of caring for another person. It is positive, not destructive. The actions in these stories are always destructive of self esteem and the relationship. So, please let me know the answers to what these people are feeling and why they put themselves through it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK they have done it

Everything else aside and there is a lot. The very moment that they threaten physical harm in such a causal manner, she is now open to all forms of retribution up to and including death! James needs to suffer! He has crossed to line and Robs safety is now concerned therefore James must pay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I had high hopes for this series

but it left me flat... maybe the author can salvage the story line...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Pretty sick

Have not read part one, but this chapter is more than enough. Probably belongs in Nonconsent or some other category, not LW. Typical wimp cuck crap on this site. This is not fantasy, not erotic, threats of real physical harm negate any idea of love between this couple. Writing is only fair. Too bad one star is the lowest score possible. Author, suggest you put a disclaimer at the beginning so readers can choose not to read something this offensive before becoming immersed. I predict comments will soon be turned off . . . Unlikely there will be any strongly favorable ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical shit. I would be disappointed but this is the standard these days.

But every other fucking paragraph had a "Yes, my love" or "Yes, my darling". I mean, who the fuck talks like that? And her line about not respecting her husband but still loves him? Bullshit. You don't know the first thing about guys because while we like being loved, it pales in comparison to earning and being respected.

Figure out how a male would act and what he would really say, then write your dumb ass story, don't write him as a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i maintain that

people should not be hard on people that author pieces but this was pure garbage, poorly written and in the wrong genre and if you were to call this person an author it would be an insult to anybody who does write on this site. GO AWAY YOU SICK FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue

Very arousing, and despite the comments of those who are ignorant, it's fairly well written. Don't let the insecure little pussies who are unable to accept their sexuality get you down. The best way to do that in fact is to continue, knowing all the time they will read your stories, be turned on by them and hate themselves for it. It's all pretty amusing really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More gay male shit

literotica needs a separate fetish area for gay married men

wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Something happened all right... something rotten!

Really enjoyed all of Sally's stories... until this one! Sally has morphed from a sexy lady into a totally disgusting shitbag! Rob has morphed from loving husband with erotic fantasies into something pathetic and twisted! And James was and is an arrogant bit of scum from first to last with no redeeming characteristics whatsoever! I'm very disappointed that such a talented writer has lost her way from something erotic and joyful at the outset to such a disgusting portrayal of three moronic automotons that bear no resemblance to anything human! Very sad and pitiful that such talent would embrace such a waste of effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What??

I love him but dont respect him??? Wtf thats kinda a lame train of thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon - Do you know what "gay" means?

It seems to be a common thing for jealous men to accuse cuckold husbands of being gay. Wrong! Nowhere in this (very poorly written) story is there any homosexual activity, but still some dipshit calls the story "gay male shit". Either you don't know what gay means or you would like it to contain a gay storyline and are pissed that it didn't. What a wanker.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 10 years ago
Not much herewe

Went from fantasy to horrid mess quickly.Rob isn't a sub,he has no sense of worth and sally is basically turning into a sadist,not a sexual one but a warped one.Dominants respect subs as much as subs respect dominants,so she is just a bitch.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
I'm Not Sure

Which troubles me more, men writing these cuck stories or women writing them. You must have a serious case of man hate. I hope this gets it out of your system.

mlooking53mlooking53almost 10 years ago
great story

I think mental pain is better than kicking in the balls.

Come on guys she put the ball kicking it the story because her real life husband likes it. And I to enjoy a hard kick to the balls once in a while.

And I'm sure you don't hate men. Your just putting stuff in the story men like. please ad to the story soon.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 10 years ago
Too many "My Loves." Started to grate after a while.

You might like to cut back on them, next time. Otherwise, not too badly written, if not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Great start I like her being aggressive in what she wants. And saying so

I cant wait to read more even with ball kicking and punishment. Maybe he likes her ass too.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

Humiliating cuckold was good. Showing cuckold who was in control was good. But after the hot fuck, she should have ordered cuckold to thank the lover by cleaning his cock and balls. Then had cuckold eat his hot fresh meal in front of her lover. And I still say, cuckold needs to be in chastity. She will not use his little clit for anything, so lock it up so he does not jerk off. She needs to control her bitch cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

u are one fucktup woman the fantasy just went to hell with all the assholes demands why are u still married to rob if u got no respect or love left for him it was only a fantasy for him so u can be his dom not the asshole prick just let him go so he can keep some self respect before u brake him completely and he kill himself

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
As a writer who showed enough skill to nuance things, you had a choice

To write a story where a cuck had loving and interesting interactions with his wife.

You went straight to the cliche warehouse for both his and and wife. You had a puffed up self impressed bull, and nonlove, her hollow word not withstanding.

Good stroker , but I think a waste of your talents.

Well shall see how it progresses. Thanks for writing and sharing it. S

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Usual drivel

Nothing new in this ridiculous story. But the comment by the guy who likes to get kicked in the balls was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No it wasn't too big for a car ride

He said the magic words - "I'm divorcing you". "Why" she asked? "Because you have shown me with your actions and your words that you have no love or respect for me. That you think nothing of demeaning, degrading and humiliating me. And I'm going to divorce you before you pass along some nasty social disease that I can't divorce. You may not care about your health but I care about mine, both the mental and the physical. Don't fight the divorce or I'll tell all your family and friends what you're doing."

Six months later they were divorced. Because who would stay married to a manipulative bitch? Beyond stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow...

...first you mention Prosecco - the drink of reality show idiots - then you use cuckolding as a weapon - anyone who tried that shit with me would find themselves divorced and the guy mentally and physically damaged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How’s the kindergarden kido?

You for real,yeah? Keep sucking mommy’s drenched panties and lick her farted cum from latrine walls, boy!

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Prissiest writing I've seen on LW. Sad that humiliation appeals to some men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous