Something Happened Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed, and clawed at his back, and squeezed my legs and tried to pull him even further into me. I humped my body up and down on his cock as my orgasm rolled on and on.

Finally, my body calmed down and James rolled off me and lay on his back. His magnificent cock was still fully priapic, he'd given me a wonderful ride, and satisfaction, without losing control for a second. I knew I was going to be fucking this guy a lot.

His cock looked so beautiful, that I felt I had to show it some appreciation, so I moved my head down his chest and stomach, towards the rampant organ. I slowly started to lick around the head. He was sticky with my juices which I quickly consumed. I played with his balls as I took the head of his cock into my mouth. He was very big, it was a real stretch, but I wanted to please him so I persevered.

"Hey Rob, does she ever give you a blow job?"

"No, she did once, before we were married, but not since."

"What a shame, she will be going down on me often, won't you Sally?"

"Yes James, whenever you want, as often as you want."

"And when you do you'll be swallowing all my cum, won't you Sally?"

"Of course James, every time."

"Sally, you must promise me to never let your mouth go near your husband's cock."

"I promise James."

"I'm afraid you've missed your chance Rob, you should have insisted while she still respected you."

"I'm not sure I ever respected him," I interjected, reflectively, "but I do love him."

"I know you do, which is why you must promise me that you won't ever let him fuck you either. You can give him an occasional hand job, but otherwise don't touch his penis, Ok?"

"Yes James, I promise."

"I'm not expecting you to be faithful to me, in fact I insist that you aren't, but I don't want cucky boy here getting any woman action. Do you understand cuck? If I find out that you've had sex with a woman, or man I suppose, I'll take a hammer to your balls. You must also stop masturbating, if Sally catches you doing a bit of DIY in secret, I'll hold you while she gives your balls a good kicking. Do you understand all that?"

"Yes James, I understand."

"Now Sally, I need you to get on my cock and start bouncing. Hold my balls as you bounce and I'll soon cum in you."

I did as he asked, and soon he was approaching his orgasm. I was still aroused and as he got closer so did I, and after only about three minutes James started pumping gallons of his seed into my grateful vagina. The explosion inside me tipped me over the edge, and I orgasmed for the second time that evening. It was heavenly to be cumming on his cock, while he was convulsing inside me. I ground my pelvis around and around on him.

I rolled off him and lay on my side looking at Rob. His cock was still fully erect, and his expression was still unreadable.

"That was amazing James, I've never had sex as good as that in my entire life. Please fuck me as often as you can, I'll do anything you want, nothing is off the menu." I meant every word, I'm not sure it was love, but I was crazy about this hunk of a man.

"I'm pleased to hear that Sally, because you were great too, and you are drop dead gorgeous. Are you going to stay the night, we could send your husband home?"

"Not this time James, as I think Rob and I should talk, but after tonight I'll stay with you as much as you want."

"I understand darling, but it's a shame, I was looking forward to fucking you in the morning."

"Good point, why don't you come to lunch tomorrow, Rob can barbeque while we fuck, then after lunch we can fuck some more."

"That sounds brilliant, I'll be there."

"Until tomorrow then Gorgeous."

I dressed quickly, and we left my lover's room. Neither Rob nor I spoke on the journey home. What needed to be said was far too big for a car ride.

12