All Comments on 'Something Happened Ch. 03'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Glad to see that you have a thick enough skin to respond to criticism!

Glad you could turn the story around a bit! Since your story is told in the first person, it would have helped to have your heroine really make James eat some shit, i.e., let him know how ashamed she was of her own behavior towards Rob and that upon reflection, she considers James a slimy, exploiting piece of garbage who she will never have anything to do with again. James is obviously a cowardly shit-bag who only derives pleasure for himself by attacking the weak! The two things the narrative has going for it is the unabashed pleasure Sally takes in her wild sexual exploits and the fact that she and her husband are on the same page and thoroughly enjoy their sexual life. The foreshadowing that indicates she is planning a fmf is a nice touch! She is thinking about him instead of simply her own pleasures.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Odd flip-flops

Not very convincing character-development for either Hubby OR Sweetie. In Ch2 (and, to some extent in Ch1, as well) Hubby seems to fit (perhaps uncomfortably, by NOT resisting) into the compliant cuckold mold. Sweetie also smoothly moved into the Demeaning Dom role. Ch3 starts out with Sweetie becoming apologetic and tentative. Hubby reassures her and indicates that he felt the experience to be very exciting. Sweetie then volunteers to drop Bull1, who has matched her interest and facilitated her foray into Hotwifery ... to say nothing about providing an well-managed and exquisite evening of sex. She does this under the excuse of the humiliation-factor in the tryst. BUT, Hubby gave NO evidence I could notice that he was railing against that aspect (much of which came from the waitress and the passing lady rather than Bull1). Dropping Bull1 seems inconsistent for Sweetie to suggest, or Hubby to concur with (except for the Bull's suggestion of Hubby chastity!)

The subsequent behavior at the outdoor pub seems to be a strong upgrade of exhibitionism and carelessness! Sweetie has not previously shown a big component of egalitarianism. Granted, her offer for Hubby to reciprocate with a cutey like the waitress MAY be aimed at extending her foray into some carpet-munching.

3.8 = 4*

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How exactly was this made clear

Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention .

How...

Nothing on the bulletin board, nothing on the forums, nothing on the forum in a tag marked if the owners have something to say they would say it here... So other than a few spreading the word how was this made clear.

So, the takeaway is all cuck stories must be 5 stars or suffer the wrath of who, Laurel? She can do as she wants, but as this is a business, it's all about traffic. Heavy handed censorship is not likely to bring more visitors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Puke!

Put this shit in the fetish category where it belongs. Opps, otherwise the administrators will out this garbage in another worthless category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
God Damm!

What the fuck is wrong with you people, this is gay, sick, and awful, what kind of people find this erotic. If you really think this puke is Loving Wives than I really do hope you shut lit down. There are millions of people out there and most don't have these sick fetish's. Total turn off.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Grrr! How dare anyone have fetishes! On the Internet and on a porn site no less! I hate people who have different kinks than mine, that's why I waste time on a porn site reading stories that are super obviously going to be a fetish thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
closet cuck bait - Ch. 03 is "ice cream brings all the closet cucks to the yard"

closet cucks jumped on this story like flies to shit - Ch 3 of a hot wife story = chance to triple down on the "read, spank, complain" fetish those cockless wonders enjoy so much. don't banish the freaks, they need to get their jollies too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the creampie!

My wife and I have a friend that comes over every weekend. Early Saturday morning we'll hear his car and when he knocks on the door, my wife lets him in, takes him by the hand and leads him to our bedroom. I continue to watch television, wishing my ED wasn't so severe. After a while, usually about a half hour, our friend comes out and sits in the chair to watch whatever he wants on television. That is my cue to go in, my wife will be laying under the covers as if sleeping, just waiting for me. I never say anything, just crawl under the covers to where her legs are spread wide and first lick from her asshole to clit. I make sure I've gotten any that drained out when he pulled his cock free.

Then I go to work. I lick and suck, coaxing everything I can out until it seems clean and turn to my back. Then my wife, still leaving me completely covered up, turns over and sits on my face. The room will still be dark and she can't see me and my embarrassment. She'll ride me until it's all gone and I finish by giving her an orgasm. Afterword, she lays down and feigns sleep and I leave. My buddy and I talk like nothing has happened and as long as he stays, my wife won't come out of the bedroom. Most of the time he'll suddenly rise, go into the bedroom and close the door behind and will be gone for another hour or so. After that second time, he usually waves goodbye as he goes out the door and tells me he'll see me the next day. That is my cue to go in and clean her again.

I love cleaning her since I can't offer her cock anymore. It is a way to be a 'part' of their sex. My cock oozes and dribbles but that is about it. Even when I know he's pounding into my wife, it still doesn't even twitch. So by licking her cunt, cleaning it of all his cream, I am a part of my wife's sex life.

Besides, I don't mind the taste of cream at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife.

I guess that means cheating slut.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Excellent twist off the course of part 2. Well done

Thanks for the variety of scenes, and for the spot of dogging. Good dialogue, sweet talk between the spouses was realistic, and shows a positive way for cuck curious couples a way to handle the crises that going too far or too fast can bring.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Oshaw

With all due respect to one of my fav's, I haven't seen any changes either to the comments or where Laurel "banishes" stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sick, nasty cuck porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bitch really hates men I can see!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous