Something in the Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad, but all I did was what I should have done a long time ago; I restored you to the beautiful boy you were before I corrupted you." his eyes were downcast while shame fluttered across his strong features.

"You didn't corrupt me; you opened my eyes and showed me love. It wasn't perfect, but it was love." I shook my head at him.

"I don't entirely agree with you, but I'll take it; if only to have one last meal together." there was a sadness to the way he spoke, in the way he stared off into the distance, and the sound of his voice.

"You still haven't told me where you're going, what if I want to hang out?" I knew then that there would never be anything romantic between Robert and me. It took me such a long time to get over what he'd done, and on some level I don't think I'll ever forget it, but I can comfortably say that I'm on the road to recovery.

"I think it's best if we keep things as is; I want you to remember me as I am today. I wouldn't want to sully the good image I've just cultivated with you." his smile brought a light to him that was almost angelic. He took my breath away, his smile, his golden halo of hair, his bright green eyes, his energy, he was magnificent.

"Let's eat." he took my hand and led me to our table. To say the meal was extraordinary would be a great understatement. We laughed, we cried, we consoled one another, we tore down walls and rebuilt what had been broken down by past injustices.

Towards the end of our meal, the mood changed; a tear escaped down the side of his face, he did nothing but look at me as though he'd never seen me before.

"You're extraordinarily beautiful, you know that?" the reverence in his voice brought tears to my eyes; I'll never tire of the way he called me beautiful.

"I'm nothing special, but thank you." I said shyly.

"You should give him a chance; he'll be good for you, and you'll be good for him."

"Who?"

"He's just as afraid as you are, don't let him hide from you, don't run from him either. If your experience with me has taught you anything, it's that you deserve to fight for your happiness, and he'll bring it to you, Andrew." his eyes glistened while he seemed to stare right through me. I'd never been looked at so candidly, never felt so vulnerable in someone's eyes. It was unnerving and oddly freeing to know that I can't hide from him, I can be myself and he'd stay.

"Who are you talking about...?" before I could finish the question, my now favourite squeal interrupted us once again, as I turned to face a running Ethan. Launching himself at me, he gave me one of his incredibly tight hugs before looking into my eyes with one of his most beautiful smiles.

"I missed you after the beach, Uncle Andrew. You want to eat with me and Uncle Aaron? Dad is asleep, but he isn't so sad anymore." Ethan was an effervescent ball of energy, I swear that kid could power a small country.

"I don't know, little guy, I don't want to come in between you and your uncle having some quality time together." he sat on my lap and frowned while I tried tickling him, but he wouldn't budge.

"No fair, I want to have dinner with you." his large eyes began to water and I found myself unsure of what to do next. The worst thing in the world is having someone else's kid cry in your arms, you feel like an absolute monster.

"Don't worry, Ethan, Uncle Andrew is more than welcome to have dinner with us; I'll even beg him on my knees if I have to." if I thought the way Robert looked at me was special, the way Aaron looked at me made me feel like the most important person in the world. With his hands in his pockets and his hair gently swaying with each step he took, Aaron sauntered over towards me with the prowess of a lion, his eyes an exotic mix of hunger and fear and his body a radiant yellow.

He kneeled before me, staring deep in my eyes, his left hand clasped over my right, each finger gloriously naked, before he spoke.

"So what do you say, will you make this very single uncle and his adorable nephew the happiest people in this resort and have dinner with us?" Ethan giggled, my breath hitched and Aaron's adam's apple bobbed nervously while I thought it through. I turned towards Robert, only to find his seat empty, turning back to a hopeful looking Aaron, I couldn't resist.

"Sure." I whispered, and that was the beginning of a night I would never forget.

The food was great, I ate very little, mostly grabbing bites from Aaron's plate to Ethan's delight and the night was filled with laughs, jokes and teasing. I felt at home with the pair of them, I felt whole. The feeling was foreign, it was new to me and it took some getting used to, but I liked it. Ethan grew fonder of me with each second and begged me to come to his birthday at the end of the year. It was an easy promise to make since they lived only twenty minutes from my condo.

That came as not only a surprise, but an exciting one when Aaron's eyes never left my own when he mentioned the possibility of a few visits and strolls through the park. Before my very eyes, my life had begun being mapped out; a future I hadn't even dared imagine took form and I was excited about it. I was scared shitless, sure, but the prospect of a future where I could actually be happy, filled me with such hope my face could split open.

"I think it's time we took you to bed, buddy." Aaron spoke softly to a yawning Ethan, all while his eyes remained on me. Come to think of it, I don't remember him ever looking away, nor do I remember ever breaking eye contact. So it was settled; we either wanted to kill each other, or we wanted to do some very adult things to one another. I was hoping for the latter.

"I'm not...tired." he yawned again, eyes closed and small arms clinging to the side of my chest.

"It's okay, little man, we'll take you up." I whispered in his ear. He must have liked the idea because he climbed up onto my lap, lay his head on my shoulder and clung onto me for dear life while his little snores rumbled against my chest.

Holding onto a very asleep Ethan, Aaron and I made our way to their room in silence. I'm not sure if it was because we didn't want to wake Ethan up, or if we were too nervous about what would happen after we'd put him to bed.

No matter the reasons, it was time. We walked into their shared room, put the cute guy to bed and walked out slowly before turning the lights out and closing the door behind us.

We stood out in the hallway, not sure of what the next moves were, before Aaron took charge.

"Do you want to take a walk along the beach?" so maybe he did want to kill me, either way, if I got to die in his arms, I was okay.

"Sure." it was a no brainer. We took off until we were by the ocean. The sky was clear, the waxy crescent moon hung brilliantly above a faintly starry sky and the waves lapped gently against the shore. It was perfect.

"I'm not married." he finally said.

"So why the ring?"

"When I'm with my brother and nephew, I'm on family mode. I'm not looking for anything, not looking for people hitting on me and I definitely am not looking to hook up. They've been through a lot, I just want to be there for them. So I wear a wedding band to ward off any oncoming trouble." he explained with barely a breath between words.

"You say it like it's garlic or wolfsbane." I covered my burning excitement with a joke to throw him off my trail. We continued walking in silence, hands touching but afraid to take it any further and staring out into the rolling dunes and the flat shoreline while the waves caressed sensually against the dark, cool sand.

"I guess I'm a little on edge, not really myself a little because of an ex of mine that's on the resort. The break up was horrible, barely a break up, more like he just walked out on me after years of being cheated on and treated like crap. I guess, when I saw your ring, I thought you were more of the same and...I'm just only coming back into myself, I didn't want to ruin it by being someone else's plaything." the words left my lips just as quickly as I'd thought of them. I didn't know why I spoke so candidly about my life to a guy I'd just met, but I felt comfortable around him. Plus, he made me feel things I'd long forgotten I could feel.

It was in that moment that those feelings came bubbling up once again.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I ever mistreated someone like you. Not to be forward or anything, but you're the kind of guy someone starts a family with, you're the kind of guy a man would fight 'til the death for, I wouldn't use you, I'd celebrate you everyday." his words woke something within me, something that had remained dormant for years and that was ready to come alive.

"I probably sound crazy forward right now, but..." I didn't even give him a chance to complete his sentence before I grabbed hold of his face and placed my lips gently against his own. The kiss was slow, tentative, careful and uncertain, until he pulled me closer to him and opened his mouth to where his tongue snaked its way through my open mouth and began exploring the depths of me. It had been a while since I was last taken the way he'd taken me right then, under the stars, beside one of the most beautiful oceans in the world.

Pulling back, I looked into his lust glazed eyes and made my decision right there and then.

"Want to come up to my room?" without a word, he pulled me into his arms, kissed me one last time before grabbing me until he had his right arm under my knees and his left around my back, while I clung onto his neck and shoulders. He ran with the speed of a man running towards salvation, through the lobby, down the hallway and through the door into my room before he gently let me down on my bed.

We didn't have time for ceremony or nerves, it was on.

He tore off his clothing, while I tore off my own and within seconds we were both naked. If I thought the man was beautiful from the chest up, from the waist down he was a work of art. His legs were long, muscular without being too corded and rigid, his thighs were powerful and his cock stood proudly with a gentle curve down at an impressive 9 and a half inches (I asked).

"I'm going to make you feel so good, I'll be the only man you ever think about for the rest of your life." he promised while moving slowly towards me. The way he looked at me, the way his extraordinarily large low-hanging balls swung behind his thick bouncing cock and the way his thick pecs rose and fell with each step have me quivering for him to enter and consume me. He kneeled on the bed, crawled towards me while staring deep into my eyes. I'd never felt so trapped and so turned on by a man in all my life; I wanted him inside, around and behind me all at once.

"I'm going to make sure you enjoy every second of it, and I'm going to make you beg for me, for more." his promises were simply promises, but something told me that he had every intention of fulfilling them.

Instead of thinking it through, I surrendered to my wants and desires and the man before me. Before moving further up my body, I watched Aaron devour my modest 7 inch hard cock and bob wantonly without flinching over my cock. The sensation was otherworldly; I'd missed this so damn much. He spent a few minutes working me up into a sweat before he let go of my now bright pink penis and kissed slowly up my body.

"So beautiful." kiss

"So special." kiss.

"Wanted you..." kiss.

"From the first moment..." kiss

"I laid my eyes on you." He kissed me on the lips. He took my soul with those last few words and that accompanying kiss. It was perfect. I couldn't take it anymore; I needed to taste him, all of him. I wormed my way from beneath him and made sure he was on his back.

"My turn." I said, my confidence wavering because the last time I'd done anything like this, the love of my life had walked out on me that very night. Aaron must have sensed something was amiss before he placed both his hands on my face while I straddled his chest.

"Hey, don't worry, we can stop if you want to, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, but I also won't go anywhere either way this pans out. You have my word on that." he was so sincere, so honest, so attentive...I was ready for him. With a slight nod, I made my way down his body; enjoying the feel of his warm skin against my lips. If I thought he looked beautiful before, he tasted even better.

If his skin tasted this good, I wondered what the best part of his body tasted like.

I finally made my way to his goliath of a cock. I took a deep breath and dove straight down for it. His uncut beauty flared open for me as his foreskin pulled back, revealing a lusciously pink mushroom head that was frighteningly large, topped off with a growing bead of clear nectar. One swipe of my tongue and I was addicted.

I wasted no time after that, he was buried as deep in my throat as he could go.

"Ah fuck." he groaned, barely believing that a petite guy such as me could take him so easily into my throat. I felt every ridge and bump as my tongue moved languidly over his richly veined organ, I felt every pulse and pump as my throat contracted rhythmically over his powerful flesh. I felt powerful and I felt desired as his body vibrated with every bob of my head, his hands moved undecidedly over my face and head while my own explored the strength of the body before me. I moved over the gentle ridges from his abs and the hairs that consumed his powerful chest as I tweaked his beautiful nipples.

"Oh god, yes Andrew; take all of it, suck my hard cock." his moans were like music, my hands and mouth were conducting an orchestra and it was a sweaty, twitchy, beautiful melody. I couldn't get enough of him, his cock in my mouth wasn't enough, I needed more; I wanted to be taken by him wholly. I pulled off and looked into his hooded, desperate eyes.

"I want you inside me." I should have been ashamed; I'd only just met this man and I wanted him to fuck me, but I wasn't. If this was only for one night, if he was the first of many, or the first and only before the last, then so be it; I was going to take him into me and I was going to enjoy it.

"I spent two years hiding, spent two years in limbo and now I'm ready to live my life again. I want you, Aaron, I need you inside me, fucking me, taking me, opening me." I begged, crawling over him, gliding over his sweat glistened body, grabbing his hands and rolling my hips and sweat slickened ass over his pulsing organ.

"Oh god, you have no idea how badly I want this, but...we don't have anything." his eyes barely focused while my body slid rhythmically over his own, the head of his cock gliding over my tight entrance. I felt him shudder with every stroke; he wanted this just as much as I needed it.

"We have all we need right here. This is out of character for me, but I don't care about protection right now; I get tested regularly out of habit because my ex was kind of a slut, and I haven't been with anyone in over two years." I moaned, just as affected by his hands on my hips while his hot flesh knocked gently against the opening of my hole. I wanted him to take me, to erase the memory of my first and only sexual partner, to cleanse me from within and to make me new.

"I'm a doctor, so I'm kind of a mild hypochondriac and I get tested often. I haven't been with someone in over four months, it's been slow going, but, oh shit." I didn't need to hear anything from him; I just wanted him inside me. His precum slick juicy head inched its way into my tight ass at my instruction. I was impatient; it had been too long and I may have rushed things, but we were here and this was happening.

"Oh shit, oh my god, take it easy, babe. Don't hurt yourself, shit you didn't even let me prepare you for me, shit, so fucking tight." his head shook from side to side. The feel of his flesh burning its way past my defences was intoxicating. The sound of his laboured breathing was exciting, and his shaking hands made me feel both powerful and secured. He held onto me for dear life, gripping my hips bruisingly while the head of his cock finally made its way past my tight ring and as fire spread through my veins.

"Oh god, yes!" I moaned, desperate to carry on, but shaking from the agonising effort it took to take lead while my body screamed for him to get out. He must have sensed this because he used his powerful body to flip us so I was on my back and he was kneeling above me, between my legs.

"Let me take over, baby." his husky voice rumbled seductively while he rolled his hips to further stretch my already stretched out hole. I had the largest cock I'd ever seen making its way into my guts, burrowing deeper into me, forging a new path and erasing any trace left by Robert and his organ.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel good, baby." Aaron moaned as he sank deeper into me, kissing me. My entire body vibrated with hunger, I was delirious with need and I couldn't wait anymore.

"Please, fuck me, Aaron. I need this." I begged. He was almost all the way in, his slow pace no longer because he wanted to be careful, but because he was teasing me, making sure I knew who was in charge, understanding that it was him and his cock that I needed, milking every ounce of veneration he could get from the writhing mess underneath him.

"You want this cock deep inside you, baby?" he growled as another inch made its way painfully slowly inside me. I moaned pleadingly.

"Yes, please, please." I didn't care, I wanted him, I was desperate for him.

"You want me to own you, to make this ass mine, to fuck you like you've never been fucked before?" he taunted, hips rolling, his cock digging an inch deeper and my legs wrapped around him. I couldn't take it anymore, I opened my eyes and stared deep into his.

"Please, Aaron; I need this." a tear fell past my defences, my lips quivered and his cloudy grey eyes widened before burning into me with determination. He didn't take his time, he slammed the remaining inches into me and wasted no time in boring himself into my being.

"I'm going to ruin you for anybody else. I'm going to fuck you so good you'll never need anybody else." I ignored his promises and what they implied; I didn't want him to promise me forever, I didn't want him to potentially let me down, I just wanted him to seal the deal and finally erase the ache and emptiness I'd allowed myself to feel for so long.

His strokes were powerful, his hips thrusting repeatedly into my willing body. I couldn't help but compare them, and Robert paled in comparison to the way Aaron consumed me, the way he took hold of me and slammed thoughtfully against my prostate so I could cleave what little pleasure I could from our coupling.

"Fuck, cum for me baby." he demanded as his hard flesh slammed repeatedly against my tender prostate. My legs shook, weakening and laying slack beside him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Aaron, fuck me, fuck me!" I screamed, drawing nearer to a mind numbing orgasm with every thrust inside me. Time stood still for just a second, Aaron disappeared and above me was a smiling Robert. He wasn't a mess like I was; he looked serene, considerate, calm, and beautiful. He thrust into me gently, moving into me like he'd never done before. He was apologising again, but this time, he was fixing something he'd broken within me, he was finally making things right, he was saying goodbye.

"I'm sorry I never appreciated you like I should have." he thrust into me, I moaned silently, my body on fire while he stared at me adoringly.

"I was the one who was never good enough; you were the one who deserved more. I'm sorry, I love you." he whispered as I drew nearer to a glorious orgasm. His green eyes growing brighter with each passing second, his large cock digging deeper into me, milking every bit of pleasure out of me, pushing me deeper into that painfully beautiful abyss that I'd missed for so long.