All Comments on 'Something Mutual Between Friends Ch. 03'

by AJamesDarkly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

OMG!!!!that was so fucking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONTUINE THE STORY PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story could you please conclude it with Ch. 04

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Continue

This story could end here and let us dream of how it would continue but this is a great series - I love how it is as much emotional honesty as it is physical desire. For me I’d love to get a little better description of Amy’s body type and features (for a mental image) and since Amy revealed a girl-girl foot fetish maybe Kat can admit/share a girl-girl desire (to touch, smell or even taste Amy). Even if the next chapter is just Amy and Kat rehashing what happened before and during their Skype with Chris would great. They’d end up masturbating as they discussed it and what could happen when he visits - it would be hot if the conversation led to them being honest about (and acting on) their desires for each other. I feel like smelling Amy’s wet panties affected Kat and that she was fascinated with Amy’s breasts. Both girls love wetness (pre-cum, wet spots and watching Chris shoot). Amy and Chris both like Kat’s feet, and she likes having her toes licked and sucked. There are plenty threads to weave together here....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was absolutely thrilling. I like the way you tell it as a conversation. Can't wait for chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG, that's the most spunk I've shot reading your story for a long time!!!

Thank you, getting hard thinking about all the possibilities next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAJamesDarkly@AJamesDarkly
I love to write and I love this site--been a long-time reader. Thought I'd give it a shot myself, hopefully I don't do too bad. Open to feedback.