Something Mutual Between Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy reaches down between her legs.

Kat looks over to Chris, sees that he's now leaned back in his computer chair, his hard cock exposed to the web cam, stroking his shaft quickly.

Amy follows Kat's gaze to Chris as well.

"Mmm," Kat moans. "Stroke it, baby. I want to watch you cum."

Chris speaks off-screen.

"I'm going to cum right now, baby. Watching you two is driving me crazy. I can't hold it in any longer."

"Don't." Amy said, her lips still on Kat's foot, now kissing, licking and sucking around her right heel. "Don't hold it in. Cum, Chris. Cum for the both of us."

Both girls, while rubbing their respective pussies, watch Chris cum on the laptop screen. His hand was a blur on the screen: moving up and down the shaft of his cock, which looked absolutely soaked with his precum. The head of his cock was a dark shade of purple. He had been holding back, edging, for a long time, and was now ready to let it all go.

They heard him moan loudly, almost like a yelp. Then he began to gasp. His head exploded in white. A few spurts came flying out of the head, arced, then came back down on his bare chest and stomach. The rest of his cum came spilling down over the top of his head, down over his still stroking knuckles, and began to lube his already orgasming cock.

The two girls watched him stroke through his orgasm, moaning along with him.

Then Kat yelled aloud.

"I'm about to cum!"

"Fuck, yeah!" Amy intoned, rubbing her pussy faster below the bed. She continued to lick up and down the bottom of Kat's right foot.

"Don't stop licking my foot," Kat demanded. "I want to cum with my foot in your mouth."

Amy nearly came from Kat saying that. She rubbed her engorged clit, knowing she was just about ready to climax too.

Kat raised her head from the bed, looked down at Amy, in the eyes.

"You ready to see this pussy cum?"

Amy nodded with spit dripping down her chin as she sucked the bottom of Kat's foot, which smelled very nice, only a hint of sweat.

Chris watched from the laptop, still stroking his dick covered in cum.

Kat looked from Amy to her pussy as she rubbed faster and faster.

Amy could see Kat's orgasm dawning on her face. Her eyes began to widen along with her mouth. Amy sucked Kat's heel hard, skittering her tongue across the skin inside her mouth.

Kat locked eyes with Amy and never left as she came.

"I'm cumming!" Kat screamed.

Amy looked down at Kat's pussy after a few seconds of holding her eyes. She saw her entire vagina clench and then release, clench, then release for several seconds. Her bare asshole puckered, then released, puckered then released. She saw more wetness leak out from Kat's pussy, down at the bottom. It was a good, hard orgasm.

Kat moaned for a long time it seemed while her orgasm worked its way through her entire body, even down to her toes, where her right foot was wet from Amy's spit.

Amy dropped Kat's foot from her mouth, leaned back from the bed, to lie down on the floor in front of Kat. She reared her legs back, showing Kat her feet and pussy, and began rubbing her clit quickly while looking up at Kat, and across the room, every few seconds, to Chris—including him in the last orgasm of the evening.

"Now watch my pussy cum." She said.

Kat leaned out over the bed, placed her feet down on the ground, on either side of Amy, and watched her rub herself.

Amy raised her right foot up towards Kat, and Kat didn't hesitate at all. She took hold of Amy's foot and began dragging her tongue across the tips of each of her toes. Amy moaned louder. Kat participating in her fetish like this was more than enough to take her over the top.

Amy watched Kat lick and tongue her toes, between the cracks, while pushing and pumping two fingers deep inside her soaked pussy. A few good pumps and Amy felt her orgasm plateau, then release.

"Fuck...I'm cumming." Amy managed to yell through ragged breath.

"Cum, baby," Kat said with Amy's toes in her mouth. "Cum for me."

Amy did. Hard. Her left leg, the leg not currently occupied by Kat, began to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm lifted off from her pelvic floor, through her stomach and outward across her chest. Amy took her left hand, the hand not pumping inside herself, and began twisting each of her hard nipples in turn. This was a favorite habit of hers when she came; it really helped to crank her orgasms to eleven.

Kat dropped Amy's foot and leaned back to the wall adjacent to her dorm bed. Completely naked, Kat took a deep breath and exhaled violently. "Oh my God, that was amazing."

"You are not kidding," Amy said, still laying on the floor. "That was one of the best orgasms, if not the best orgasm, I've ever had."

"I second that." Chris said from the laptop screen. This made both girls laugh.

"You had a good idea, Chris." Amy said.

"I'll say." Kat added from the bed.

"Thanks. I am going to college to learn about good ideas."

"Well," Amy said. "You got 'em."

"I'll keep at it."

Amy suddenly sat up from the floor, naked as the day she was born, covered in sweat.

"Do you think my boyfriend would consider this cheating?" She asked the room.

Chris was surprised.

"Oh, shit! That's right! I never thought of that."

"I think he'd understand," Kat said, still on the bed. "I'm willing to bet. Especially if you included him in some way."

"I'm down with that, maybe. "Chris said with slight hesitance in his voice. "But first things first, I have a new idea, and I want to run it past you guys."

Both girls looked at Chris.

"Since I'm the Idea Man, and I definitely noticed that you two have some sexual chemistry and some eagerness, I think, to experiment with each other: what if I came down to visit you two and watched the both of you get it on? What if we did this whole thing in person?"

Kat and Amy both looked at each other with matching smiles.

"You noticed that, huh?" Amy said with a laugh.

Kat joined her. "I'd kind of love to try that. I'd be nervous, but I'm very willing to try it out. Especially after tonight."

"It's a deal," Amy said, then looked at Chris. "But, I have to be honest, as much as I'm down for trying out some lesbian stuff, I'm very much into guys. Would you be down, Chris, for say, a threesome? After things got started?"

Chris could barely contain his excitement.

"You bet I would! Jesus! I'm gonna be there to visit sooner than you think now!"

"What do you think?" Amy asked looking at Kat. "Could you share him?"

Kat smiled at both Chris and Amy.

"Yeah, I'd love to share him. We've never even had sex before, so this will be a first for both of us on a lot of levels."

"It's settled then," Amy said. "You can have him first, and I'll watch, before joining, or whatever."

"Damn, that sounds so hot." Kat said in a husky voice.

"I'll be there very, very soon then." Chris said with barely contained lust. "But Amy, what about your boyfriend?"

Amy looked at Chris then back to Kat.

"I swear I'll tell him eventually. It isn't anything all too serious anyway, and besides, what we got going on between us friends right now is way hotter than anything I got going on with him."

"You just get your ass over here, Chris," Amy continued "As soon as possible. And bring that hot cock with all of its precum while you're at it."

All three friends laughed, barely containing their hunger for one another, and made plans for Chris to come visit in a week.

To be continued...

12