All Comments on 'Something Sexy This Way Cums'

by lorena_junes007

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yuck.

Yes you are a sissy wimp cuckold. But if that's your sickness then carry on you both deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Forget it!

No need to continue the story, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No need

No need to continue this story , unfortunately its not very inventive , much less anything atypical of a wimp/cuck fantasy done 1000s of times before . Thats 15 min wasted of my life that I will never get back .

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
I officially encourage you

to retire this nasty plotline here and now. If you want to continue writing, be my guest. I can't and won't try to stop you; but based on your last line, I'll say stop.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Encourage you?????

You don't need encouragement, you don't even need help. You should be locked up, then they should drown all your off spring and shot all your siblings, casterate your father and hang your mom. You are an absolute disgrace to the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hey

hey your sick, and you make most people sick, but most of all you act like it normal which really makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IT'S UNANIMOUS

Let this story DIE. May it RIP. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Critics Eh!

The comments seem either dumb or crazy, but I am not saying continue. As truth, U, and your Wife, have to decide.. . There are people, majority male, who find pleasure in watching their partner with others, of both sex. Partner control/abuse is the only worry. There are likely things we could learn about our (own) partner's sexual responses in/from such. IF you both can get your mind round the possessive emotions, and protect! Most 21st C Westerners are aware of 3some permutations. All healthy people have entertained an affair or one off slip thoughts. A vast majority of people are programmed bi-sexually and make choices; and those outside such loop include chromosome, gender, and pure homosexual traits. It is obvious the wife is a willing participant, at the same time self centred. No more than some of the twisted men around. . . As truth, and especially in gun crazy USA, u need to avoid ID factors. . Altho ur unlikely to be stoned for being human. I would normally have sent this private, but hopefully I can use this to create a small educational ripple. . .

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Too sad!!

I'm living a polyamous life and have seen sex between all the people in my adult family... I have no trouble seeing sex between people who completely love each other. However, there's no love in the story you told. You say it's true. That's too sad for words. Your world, by your own telling, is about sex, not relationships, love, affection or respect. That's the saddest part.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I think you are perverted idiot.

"I know some men will think me a perverted idiot." I think you are perverted idiot. Please stop writing this offensive offal. If nothing else place a cuck/wimp/sicko warning intro and I promise I won't read it and make nasty comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Progression

This story was interesting to me given that the couple have been married for over 30 years. It would have been a better story with some history provided so that the readers could understand how a vanilla, married couple have progressed into a cuckold lifestyle. It is naive of the author to expect positive comments from readers of a cuckold story. Readers who may read stories of incest, nonconsent, etc. with little anxiety will seem to react with hostility when reading about the consenting, married adults living a cuckold lifestyle. Negative responses by seemingly insecure readers is part of this story genre. If the author wishes to expand his story he should ignore the negative responses and 'get on with it'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait to read more!!

Great beginning!!

Please do go on, tell us some more stories of that incredibly sexy, hot, slut wife of yours!!

Don't worry about these other asshole comments here. They enjoy reading it, but can't place or accept it, so they start being nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Going!

Write because you want to. Lots of us want to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wife on a leash

next time attatch a ring and leash to her clit piercing and lead her naked except for her highest heels to her boyfriend making sure the neighbours get a good vief of her sucking his cock then take her home and fuck all nite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Destroying Dad

Another attempt,albeit a poor one, at laying waste the fabric of our society. "Its only a story! just words! Just fiction" show me a society which allows widespread decimination of this kind of "drek", and i'll show you one in freefall!! Go ahead, you smug bastards, laugh. 240 years? Big fucking deal! Cockroaches flourished for many millions

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No encouragement here

This is one pretentious piece of shit you have written here. Just another cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't bother writing more

Not a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SAD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous