All Comments on 'Something... Talk About in Tx Ch. 02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 454 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I had pegged Rich as a predatory scumbag who used his accident and wife's death as a tool to gain sympathy and into the knickers of a married woman.

I'd put the first suicide attempt down a pure cynical manipulation, having him even attempt and succeed a second time made me wonder if he really was such a bad guy after all. Sure he shouldn't have gone after a married woman, but she was there, she befriended him and from friendships love often follows.

Really it was quite a sad story of a neglected woman finding solace in an unlikely place and a husband who failed and then failed again because he couldn't see the wood for the trees.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Great story of a man who neglected his wife and family and the consequences of doing so.

The way the guy spotted the crack in the marriage and worked his way in like water until the marriage was broken in two.

The wife was clearly conflicted, wanted her cake and to eat it, but none of this would have happened if the MC had kept his eye on the ball and prioritised what was truly important.

If the MC had said, no I'm not buying a new house because we can't afford it and I don't want to waste my life working every hour of the day because I won't get to see you or the kids. But no, his weakness, greed or plain stupidity cause the downfall of that marriage.

Sure we can lay all the blame on the cheating wife, but people have needs and a relationship is about making sure that both persons needs are met.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Wow imagine tanking your credit rating and all those years of equity just to get back at a wife you took for granted and neglected for so many years that she was forced to find solace elsewhere.

5* for the complete lack of taking responsibility for his role in this debacle.

Nice fanciful tale of a baby throwing his toys out of the pram.

Calico75Calico755 days ago

Fun story to read. A little over the top....the receptionist blocking Rich from seeing his doctor and getting his meds refilled. A step too far. I don't think reconcilliation is possible, but.... Who knows what the future might hold? I hope not. Very good author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

i'm almost surprised the author didn't have her at least make a suicide attempt .

desecrationdesecration10 days ago

I would not find reconciliation possible here. She betrayed him and enjoy the power trip. He has seen something dark inside of her and he wants no part of it.

RGRollRGRoll12 days ago

From experience, the kids don't hold them together. 44 years ago I got the daughter, 5 1/2 at the time and I am the father. The girl and I moved on with our lives, and yes it was a bit of a struggle but it was one of the blessings of my life. I learned to adapt and overcome the obstacles. The Bio Mother still hangs around but she is a dud. I buried her successor in 2022 after 37 years 30 days of a great marriage. The cheat dosen't know how close she came to meeting her maker. I would have accepted her back for 18 months after it went south but have come to realize that the damage was so great I would not have been successful.

TechumsahTechumsah16 days ago

Not sure it is possible to write a way for them back together that is digestible, but it would be a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Creative way to set up the possibility of her getting him back with help from the girl gang. What she did was horrible, but him leading her on was equally shitty. I would like to have read the sequel of them getting back together, with contracts and controls in place. It would actually be a fun read.

StruckwrongStruckwrong26 days ago

I'm a romantic but Jonathon deserves romance not a used curb girl.

Let her redeem herself with another person who has affair behind their partners back and then throws it into their face like it's something noble.

That later regrets it after all the harm is done.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Always astounded @ the stupidity of cheaters to think that they will be able to get to eat cake & have it too! Ending was a lil open in its options left in play but considering the story there are a lot of courses to take. She can not live in the town after this & her only course is to move in with kids @ ranch "to be with her kids" & try to temp him with a "free use" deal to get him interested in her as an option instead of a "new" girl & then she has to offer to share him with a new gal that is leading the gang of new gals. Idk it sounds good fer a bit anyway! Keep it up I have enjoyed your writing a lot!

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Hope your well and will come back again some day to entertain us again.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon2 months ago

Well, it’s been almost 11 years since these two installments were written, and there hasn’t been a follow up - so I’m assuming that stasis was achieved and any efforts Susan expended were for naught (as they should be).

Good story; lots of emotion. Thanks for putting quill to paper.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story didn't reach it's end. Nothing about what happened between Susan, her grandmother, and her friends. As stated below, this after 2 chapters and 8 pages!

As bad as her actions with Rich was, what the elders did was not only unbelievable, but at times reprehensible. Just as some of Johnathan's actions were unbelievable. It would've shortened the story greatly (not a bad thing in my eyes) if he told her to give up Richard or risk divorce. No real man would agree to sharing his wife, especially when it's thrown at him & was happening for over a year. (I'm leaving open those open marriages, though I don't see that. But still them doing this for months on end....)

Instead of giving her body, Susan should've told him to get psychriatric help, while being with him to talk it out. That his doctor wouldn't see him on an emergency basis or direct him to the hospital (at the very least). along with everything else, was enough for a 1star review from me.

Terribly disappointed; there's the want of making both pay, & pay dearly (CindyTV, Saddletramp1956, among a few others as an example) but make it plausable, even with this being a fictional story. This author, by & large, did not. The treatment of Richard with the pictures, phone calls portraying his wife burning in the car, the police's and again the psych doctor's treatment was despicable & sickening. gsr

mcrr2225mcrr22253 months ago

It's a lot better than hers

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Lots of people write continuations to other people stories and I've read quite a few, but this one was really, really good. Now that we have this excellent BTB version done and dusted, are you going to show us the reconciliation one? I'm dying to see how that is even possible. Total 5/5 for me.

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

Possibly the saddest story I have read on this site. Everyone destroying themselves. Thank you for sharing this.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

One of the few stories where I didn't feel slighted with the ending not being finished.

Very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Overall, disappointing. 2 chapters, 7- 8 pages, & you left the story unfinished. The amount of pages was too much for the story, Personally, I think he shouldn't come anywhere near taking her back. 1yr of seeing & having sex with this guy, then another after telling her husband that she's going to continue no matter how he feels, he'd be a total wimp & idiot to do that.

She's asking for his understanding but still going over to Rich. At the end, she still wanted him when things were going bad instead of trying to work on her marriage. But truthfully, it was probably too late by then.

All the stuff done to Rich was beyond mean. Especially when he wanted medical attention. That was totally off the scales. Likewise, all the people doing their share against Susan, especially in the Dunkin Donuts place is reprehensible. I can't imagine a business owner actually laughing hardy at a customer being mistreated.

All this leads me to my 2star rating for this 2-part story. Very disappointing. Bob

Sexty04131Sexty041316 months ago

I don't think he should take her back. Even when he served her with divorce papers she was still thinking her lover would help her. When he told her he forgave her she was still thinking that what she had done with her lover was helping her relationship with her husband. He was fucking a whore not making love to her yet she couldn't tell the difference.

Although he was giving her mixed signals by having sex with her, telling her he forgave her and still loved her despite her constant threats and disrespect. I just don't see how they could overcome the betrayal, threats of taking everything including his kids and never allowing him or his mother access to the children and that she never apologized for breaking their marriage or her betrayal. She could never be trusted and he should never forget the disrespect, betrayal and threats. So romantic or not this isn't a relationship that would survive. Those that overcome these circumstances usually start with the betrayer admitting and accepting fault then apologizing and proving they are remorseful. She never was. JMO

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He was a hard, calculating bastard to her, no more than what she deserved. I can't believe some readers view him as a wimp when it was clear that he was playing a long game to break her completely and that he had no intent of ever getting back with her.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Hmmm, you asked what I/we think of your ending but you really didn't end it, did you? What I think is that it's unfinished and since it's your story I'll leave it there and just wonder how it ends. Anyway, well-written and quite engaging. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why did the husband have to be such a wimp, his wife was a whore but you still kept on about how he loved her. What!!! He would feel that she was 100% spoiled, dirty and evil. And why did you ignore that courts give care for children to those who are best suited. The wife hadnt been caring for a year, dumping the kids on her mother. Its getting old that wives always get the kids.

berjunmiesterberjunmiester7 months ago

TX you're one of the best authors here on my list. That being said, this particular piece was below you're creative standards.

"You cheated on me for a year and insisted i accept it. i'm not made that way." Why put yourself through all that trouble of separating the lovers, re-wooing the wife, making her get a job and getting the lawyer to commit suicide just to tell her this? The MC is sort of trying to pull off a jerkyll and hyde here confusing the audience. He's telling his grandfather he wants her to pay, later he's opening wine bottles and romancing her in the bedroom! Really!

@David you're contradicting yourself here. You say you love kids and at this age they cant do without their mommy but really what is she going to teach them! That it's ok for women to love two men? Or that it's ok for little Cindy to threaten her husband with divorce if he doesnt accept her affairs! Do you really want your children(especially the little girls) growing up raised a woman with such beliefs? I'm not saying he should take them away from her but for God's sake she's leaving them at her mother's to go and have sex with her boyfriend. They'll soon be telling him how mommy said Cinderella married two princes.

Regardless of all that, great story.

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

5 stars for a well written and paced tale. Now to comment on other comments. To David Allen and those who agree... I fought tooth and nail. And won the house, the children and no alimony for the cheating slut known as my former wife. I think I did well raising them on my own. They are all well adjusted, intelligent members of society. 1 Nutritionist, 1 H/VAC tech and a Federal Marshall. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the story, gave it a 5. As far as the ending goes, I say he never gets back together with the slut. And Alan David’s comments- Families break up all the time, due to divorce. This man had ample reason to dump her cheating azz. The kids were actually in a better family environment, at the farm. Not sure what qualifies you to be a child psychologist, but to quote a line from the movie Erin Brockovich- “ You suck at it”!

Taskman1961Taskman19618 months ago

I agree with AllenDavid's comments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous to contemplate a true reconciliation, but any jackass can write a RAAC. Just use the old "medical emergency " trope or another of the shop worn, unrealistic devices found in poorly written LW stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

She's too stupid to make babies with.

ker63469ker634699 months ago

Like you, I am a romantic also. She will always have that motherly bond with her kids. 8 would like to see them eventually get back together. A third chapter is warranted. Either get back together or Jonathan needs to move on completely and find a new wife and mother to his kids.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good.

HooHaa77HooHaa779 months ago

Nah, Susan was too far gone to get her ex-husband back.

She never understood monogamy.

She never understood being faithful.

She never understood her marital vows.

She still thinks she could love two men and have two marriages at the same time.

She thinks she's right and the whole world is wrong.

She never admitted that line of thinking was wrong.

She never recanted from that belief.

That makes her totally untrustworthy until she corrects that massive error in judgement.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger9 months ago

Lots of interesting comments for an interesting tale. Of course the oldies being so influential could only happen in a small town or more likely - fiction, but an interesting theme none the less.

A two year affair and her giving the "knuckle under or I'll destroy you, absolutely is the jerrycan of petrol for a badly burned bitch. The irony is, her character as written seems terminally stupid rather than evil and I could see ultimately someone just might write a semi-believable reconciliation after a protracted period. Of course the writer did say he had left that door ajar.

I'm kind of with Alan David in terms of the kids, they are always of prime importance though I do subscribe to the notion that kids are often better served by a loving single parent than in a house at war.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant. Five glorious stars shinigng bright.

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

querias BTB, aquí tienes un BTB.

sabes, realmente lo configuraste para que fuera EL BTB, bastardo suicidado, perra destruida mentalmente.... es decir, aun tiene la ilusión de que la pueden perdonar... MC con sus hijos, familia y potencial nueva esposa.

una EXCELENTE novela, 100% ficción, como toda novela ...

gracias y un abrazo autor

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She's unrepentant, so there's no call for reconciliation. She's sorry, big whoop.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier10 months ago

👎🏿👎🏿 yuck! *sounds of vomiting* Just kick the whore to the curb. Divorce? Of course! The battle plan was sheer genius. Why is he comforting her? Why hug the lying, cheating slag that tried to cut off his balls? This was two chapters of whiny, cuck, weak-assed bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah the burn was indeed harsh. But the author inherited a story that had a massive betrayal. Not only that she was telling him that he would accept her continued relationship with Rich or else she would take the kids and make his life miserable. He got help via his grandfather from multiple old guy of influence in town and extricated himself from a really disastrous position. Small kids or not, being forced to just accept it and live with it, and her with no remorse, is just insane. And she was clearly and unfit mother, being so keyed on Rich and herself. Ignoring the elaborate BTB on Rich, he made a call to get out of the marriage with his kids. My only quibble is the cash only low paying job woukd be a red flag for the courts. But then again she didn't maybe have the wherewithal to pursue it. I don't feel sorry for her one iota. Her betrayal was enormous. And she still thought of Rich as a fall back guy. The use of the town to exit pressure and strain her relationship with Rich the asshole was quite intricate and creative. I feel sorry for the kids but she gets visitation when she wants and you reap what you so. If he had just divorced her and left, the kids would have suffered as bad or worse.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

She told him she loved another man.....the kids need to know that.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

Excellent comment, AlanDavid

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Re AllenDavid. There are no second chances when the wife has been slutting for a year, rubs it in your face and is unrepentant by saying she's going to continue, and threatens to destroy you if you don't get with her program. In that case you burn her to the ground. She's an unfit mother, too.

AlanDavidAlanDavid12 months ago

Your a great author, I like a lot of your tales. This one , not so much. Yes , she cheated gor a whole year, and she played being the righteous one. BUT, there are some exceptions , especially with small kids. I’m not one for 2nd chances, but when small kids are involved, there are no rules. He placed his future all on a bunch of old geezers, But they did. her wrong too. She got nothing out f the divorce, they cheated her but giving Jonathan a cash job to cut his income in the courts eyes, that’s a No No. if he knew he as going to BTB at the end of the day, ne should have never given her false hope, That’s not only mean, it’s nasty. People fuk up, but a lifetime sentence when kids are involved, sorry, I can agree that BTB was right. He could have hung on to her at least until the kids went to university. Don’t get me wrong, Iv tossed women for less, a few cheats and they were history, so I’m not sympathetic to whore wives…. But I love kids a lot. Depriving them of a mother after he taught her a lesson, cheating her out of the house etc… Exceptions my friend….. But hey, your the author, so burn her at the stake, as long as you get a great rating and lots of stars… I just draw the li e when kids development are involved………Really, you are a good author, But-not every cheating situation deserves her … I’m a dad too, I had a cheating slut wife, but I couldn’t have raised 4 kids myself, and nothing is like a real mother….. ..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great story. The only question, ......would YOU take that level of disrespect.? Personally, i would have gone to jail. sad, but true.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Even after she thought things were better, when the house went up for sale, and he gave her the divorce papers, when she had. nowhere to go;

Jonathan asked where she would go and she said she would go back to Slime all Rich because he loved her... if he were to take her back it's proof that he had forgotten the old adage, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

za_robionyza_robionyabout 1 year ago

Good, but your history is so different from original. Let's grams begin new campaign.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was no way to stay married to her. He and the old.guys worked out a plan to keep her and Rich apart (she was still banging him a the start if this chapter). They pulled it off. She did suffer a lot.esepcially when Rich committed suicide, her husband divorced and her she lost primary custody of the kids. The town humiliation stuff is minor in comparison. But what she did and how she rubbed it in the face of the MC in the original story was so beyond, that it is clear she is both delusional and mentally diseased, and was willing to do anything to be with Rich. Remember how the story started. She was using divorce and the kids as a means to subjugate her husband into doing what she wanted. There is no recovery for that. I know the author left this open ended, claiming to be a hopeless romantic. Wish the author had applied that to "A Town with No Honor". Left us hanging with no ending and apparently no reconciliation when it was absolutely warranted given the revelation how the asshole Fred has drugged and raped and blackmailed Beth, both the first time and on subsequent occasions. Sadly unfinished. Vastly better story than working off the original.of this arc.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Abysmal. Good times makes for weak men. It is stunning just how modern men are changing and accepting of the new order. Amazing how authors like this advocate for men to have no self respect, to forego any self esteem and just accept such behavior. How is it possible to pay the price due for her actions. One year of total disrespect and she should expect all to be fine. Only in wimp land, but we are moving in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A truly tragic story, but she cannot be trusted and does not deserve another chance.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it & deserved a higher rating than I gave it, but... it was sooo draaawwnnn out! 2 chapters & not even a finish?

---> Did she suffer enough? Personally, the premise of what both went through's preposterous- being spat on, abused in places of business, not getting a doctor's appointment... the list goes on. Granted, some was caused by those wanting to do some damage, so to speak, but an entire town? So unrealistic it's laughable.

---> Next is hubby's actions. His wife tells him of her actions with this guy who becomes her lover, & she won't stop. After taking some action, not having sex with her until she stops seeing the guy, nothing happens. He should be recording their conversations (haven't seen where he is) & eventually give an ultimatum to her. She can't be with the guy & still say she loves her husband. One or the other. She doesn't decide, he'll then do it. There's a time limit on that ultimatum- 48 hrs max.

---> Did she suffer enough? Toward the end of the story (I skipped a couple pages), she's doing whatever it takes- I suppose- to get her husband back. After what she put HIM through, he shouldn't accept her; she's had enough time to return to her husband full time. Outside of the husband, who suffered because he let things drag on much too long, was the reader, with the story that also dragged on much too long. 3 stars, because 2 would be too harsh. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. One year is not enough penance for the self serving slut. At this point she is just giving lip service that she did wrong.

If she was honest, which may be impossible, she would admit getting the ex back is secondary. She only wants to get back what she lost with her kids and the house.

When she accepts the penalty for what she did, and accepts she doesn't deserve to be taken back, that is when she will have enough humility to be considered for a second chance.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Not bad tx . And who knows;in time maybe they can get back together.. prenup though;trust her maybe 90%of the time;but chk her out 4 awhile . Anyway; on ward with all your other ideas 4 story's.. and thkxs

JTassJTassabout 1 year ago

Better than the original story.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Anyone siding with her should put themselves in his place and ask if they would stay with their cheating spouse after all that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Defacing the deceased wife's grave was utterly unacceptable. Heather did nothing to deserve that. I gave it a 1 because of that. I'm fine with BTB, but using the dead wife was classless and of poor taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing reflects the kind of quality one has come to expect from you. Top notch planning and plot development along the lines you devised. Solid 5.

Comments regarding the open-ended nature of the possible reconciliation only reflect a particular individual's outlook on life and love, not whether that potential future was a legitimate possibility for this story--which it was, and is. Given the personalities of the two protagonists I see it as being just as possible as any other.

Well done on crafting a tale with myriad believable outcomes. Thanks (as usual), and More Please....

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Great second chapter, just as good as the first one, just wish that you wrote a third as I find it hard to find someone’s else’s to see what they made of it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't appear she was every sorry for what she did. She is quite delusional. Just curious how on side for her the sex with Rich was great, but then later we see that he doesn't think or care about her needs, treats her shabbily during sex, and then sex with her husband (though now emotionally estranged in their own house) is amazing. How does that work? Also I don't think any guy even one with money would spend over a year seducing a woman. And then wrecking things by having her confront thr husband and demand overnight stays? Huh?

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Endings open enough to drive a truck through do not deserve more than a 3. That took a good story and ruined it.

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

The slut burnt her bridges, no one woukd take her back. She thought what she was doing by fucking the other guy was noble. A deluded whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unclear if she fully appreciates her terrible behavior!

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I think Susan needed insight to her behavior and selfishness.. she needs to demonstrate that she can prevent another seduction. Then, if some incidents could show Jonathan that she would be willing to give her life for him, the story could end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars. Average.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

So good to see that TTT could salvage Nicci's incredibly botched-up attept at a story, regardles of how the open end will play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the author did a decent job with the story. That being said, at no time was wifey ready to give up her fuck buddy. if he didn’t kill himself, they would still be at it. So no, I don’t think they should get married again, or even get back together. As the story mentioned, this wasn’t a one time, drunken mistake. This spanned over a year, and she threatened to leave hubby penniless if he tried to divorce her. Marriage is an uneven contract. The man almost always loses. If you know your wife won’t hesitate to destroy you, WHY would you take another chance, on the bitch?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Wanting to think you're a hopeless romantic is one thing. But let's slap some reality on you. You write about the celebration of spineless, weak men. That's nothing to be proud about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No man could ever have peace of mind taking back that ungrateful, self entitled slut. She needs to put on her big girl pants and accept she threw Jonathan away.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The writer says he's a helpless romantic what the fuck is romantic about this fucking pitiful excuse for a Man.........romantic my fucking ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@arsenelupin66....If you want reality, read a damned newspaper. This is fantasy and fiction.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This was so utterly unrealistic it was not in any way interesting or entertaining.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Sorry but I hope they don't get back together, especially after what she did. What happened to her was just the consequence of her actions. He needs to move on and find his happy ending without her. I am surprised that there are not a lot about that on here. Its either RAAC, BTB, or they live the rest of their lives in a lonely misery. Him moving on and getting his own happy ending can also be romantic if written correctly instead of RAAC..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ok. the story was a little unbelievable. The common theme of Literotica, is for a woman to take a lover, and expect her husband to accept it. I am a big believer in this- If it wasn't in someone’s best interest, it wouldn’t have happened. Let’s break it down-

1. Wifey- I am sure she is on cloud 9. But expecting her husband to go along with it, and not be allowed to “ date” on his own, would never have happened. This whole BS about “ I can do it, but you can’t” does not fly.

2. Husband- The whole Grey brigade thing was a little overplayed. I do understand getting parents and friends involved, but the whole town-no, not believable. The husband might have quit his job, but then just went the divorce option.

Last- Even hinting of reconciliation at the end was terrible. And including a hint at Grandmas infidelity, was unneeded. You can, and have done better. 2 stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

They eventually be back together, both stronger and wiser for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the worst stories I've read.

You went with an idea that made the MC seem like a coward. The wife's parents are utter scum as is the wife. Im in 2 minds whether a sequel is needed as you'd probably go for the reconciliation route. No, you'd defiantly for that route. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sensibly positive redo of an original

Story that was painfu, dreadful and despairing.

, and Left me wondering — with all due respect to nuci— who comes up with depressing evil

Shit like this and tries to package it as normal

And nuanced when it’s just plain ole shit in a ptettier wrap. This is an excellent redo with a righteous ending deftly leaving a sliver of hope for reconciliation now that redemption has been achieved.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

Well done TTT, thank you.

@sbrooks,

It seems that you are always expecting authors to write their stories to suit your beliefs. Not all people are the same (I'm grateful for that) so the personal need you place on others to write how you would like is just wasting your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Very well done. 5’s from me. JC

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Honestly, I don't think she paid enough of a price because she still doesn't get what she did to him. She still believes it was like forgetting to take out the trash or something...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Blackhoe93- You have obviously never lived in a Southern, tight knit community. Those people have each other’s backs, And some lawyer asshole is not going to walk away unscathed, when he tries to destroy one of their families. And remember, we are only maybe 150 years removed, from where it would have been perfectly legal, for the husband to have put a bullet between his eyes. The way I see it, the cheating, wife killing asshole got off easy! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very long story. To quote other stories on Lit, once the “ Martian slut Ray” hits you, you are done. I think that these stories don’t give women enough credit. I still believe, if you were married and had a family with someone for over 10 years, you would have to totally turn off your love for someone, to be able to do, what this woman did. There would be no talk, of reconciliation. The common story line, that “ if you loved me, you would accept me having a boyfriend”, is just total crap. But I gave it, 3 stars. For lacking realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was excrement got what she deserved other than the open ending. She psent years lying to him pretending she was monogamous and was stabbing him in the back. The person he was as in a little backbone would not stick his cock in her used vagina for big money never mind talking and comforting the selfish slug.

Authors never have any idea what people with boundaries and a bit of self esteem are like.

BlackHeart93BlackHeart93almost 2 years ago

The MC was a asshole, a very unsympathetic character. He and his family drove a man to take his own life. He cruelly strung his wife along just to crush her in the end. His kids deserve a better man for a dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just love the work of the Grey brigade. The live of the asholes were justifiably ruined. It would be nice to hear of Susan's years long fruitless attempt to win back Johnathan. Finally as she turns 60 and he and the town still see the cheating, lying cunt that she is, she takes the same exit route as her accomplice in the attempt to destroy Johnathan. Meanwhile as she makes every effort to get him back, he's forming long lasting, satisfying relationships with multiple women who love and is loved by his children and family.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Excellent. so many dirty, nasty tricks that are funny too unless there aimed at you/me. like the "Grey Brigade" and all the stuff done to Rich. That and "Carrot and Stick" to Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt cheated by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. I agree with comments about expanding the Grey Brigade into other stories. Of course reconciliation is possible, and for all the nay sayers, time is the great healer. Especially if they decided to simply be together without marrying. And Susan would have to have a better understanding of what she did, not just repentance. TTT wisely included not just the family but it seems the whole damn town. Ancillary characters often lack in many cheating wife stories and thus make them unbelievable.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

It might be fun to read all the different ways people would submit for her to win him back. It would be a bigger challenge than GA's female character would face... She only cheated a little more than one night! Hmm, what could possibly be Susan's/ Grandma's idea to motivate Jonathon into taking her back?

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 2 years ago

Movong on is best.....

She can't be trustworthy ever.....

I don't think reconciliation will do any better for them or children.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

I like the story and you told it so well. I would really enjoy reading about the grey brigade doing their thing. I never did get the feeling she ever realized what a cheating bitch she was. Thank you for your work.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Awesome story, really liked it. Rich dying was a bit much but predictable none the less. 5 stars from me.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Wow! Great story

One of the best revenges written here. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you going to write a sequel for this ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two passages were very memorable.

You destroyed me,

Now you're going to destroy me,

Yes. Very good

Twenty three years old and as tight as a middle schooler. Sick and twisted.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

More than a year of betrayal and disrespect, and you think that merits reconciliation? Indeed Texass must be infested with spineless cucks.

I'd only consider it after she completes the post-nup from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Love without trust? A painful enough lesson the he can be sure she won’t cheat again? Trust but verify? Easy. To track people these day electronically. And with the Gray brigade to watch her…. Still, her vicious cruelty needs additional penance. Did Rich really need her to survive or was it the gaslighting? Lots of interesting questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story. The author could probably work a bit harder on his math though.

At the end, he gave her a check for half of their equity, $1120. Eleven years, $112 a year.

Ten years would have been $112.

Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it is just a story, but swallowing pride and accepting the slut back into your bed? ....not gonna happen.

I missed how it took him a year to figure it out - only cause she told him? How's that possible???

I know TxTT isn't the originating author, but really - why continue such a crap story at all?

I think this was more about the old folks who got some life out of being needed!

Smokepole

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't see a way back from this. I am not even sure she understands what she did was wrong. I don't see him falling in love with her again. She is/was too out of touch with reality, or what love really means.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

She asks what she did wrong. Well, unlike many "Loving Wives" who claim they "just fell in love," she acknowledges the small steps that she took. What she did wrong was not back off at the first steps.

\

"I can't help how I feel." - You can help what you do about it! Actually, you don't let yourself fall in love, you pull back when the attraction starts. If you DO fall in love, you divorce, not cheat.

\

"You don't use a condom with him, do you?" - That's another thing - if it's just to "heal" him, there's no reason nt to use protection.

\

There was no need to take her job away.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

It would take a talented author to carry this out to another tale giving Susan anything acceptable as redemption and a new beginning. I think you have the cajoles to do, though, if you can stand the scorn of the anonymous little things that will scream cuck shit all over the place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories