All Comments on 'Sometimes a Quickie is All You Need'

by LexiRoseLexi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice and tidy!

Very nice quick read, for those who don't want to spend too much time on a predictable story. I also love your style of writing. Quick, to the point and it's not like those stories that suddenly, and out of nowhere, turn into fucking uncredible (yes-uncredible not incredible) fucking ... actually brought a smile to my face. Will start looking for your other stories now ... you have a follower!

axxemanaxxemanover 11 years ago
That old ugly man is me!

I think you've just described me! The old ugly man I mean! I'm 50, not aging well, fat and always out for an adventure. It never happens to me now but I did have an adventure a few years ago in Dubai - I've written down on literotica and it's called adventures of an unassuming man under erotic couplings. Can you please take a look at it? Would love some advice on how to write as good as you do.

Your story is everyman's fantasy! Well written, fast, anonymous and highly erotic - well done and beautifully written. I'll go and read the rest of your stories now. You have a follower!

LexiRoseLexiLexiRoseLexiover 11 years agoAuthor
Axxeman

Thanks :) I shall go and read it now. So glad you liked my story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous