All Comments on 'Sometimes, Things Just Happen Ch. 01'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Oh my, oh my, I just loved your story. I hope you to read chapter 2 soon

tickletickletickletickleabout 18 years ago
Me 2!!!!!

I have to say I hate it when this chapter comes to an end, all too soon. Please write the next one soonest! i'm dying to know what would happen next.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Great characters

An excellent story with stand out characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
welcome back

its been a long tme and i have been waiting anxously for your submissions. now that it has come, i am even more anxious , to know how it proceeds. please send the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
!

so glad you're back, please update soon!

mdalexandermdalexanderabout 18 years ago
WOW!!!

If I could rate this story above 100 degrees, it would be 200. Please don't take long in writing the next chapter for both "Sometimes, Things Just Happen" and "To Tempt The Devil." They are both excellent stories and I hope to find out what happens in the end. Also, I was wondering if you remeber the sotry you wrote under bad_girl23 that concerned a college undergrad and her politica science professor from England. What happened to it? Because that story was equally fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ch. 02?!?

Don't leave us hanging, it was great so far. I'm at the edge of my keyboard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
worth the wait

As always you have a great story going. I can't wait to see how they all end. Keep with it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ohhh.....

so good.

AnimeHimekoAnimeHimekoabout 18 years ago
Brilliant!

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, as always. Please don't keep us hanging, waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More please!

Really loving the story and dying with curiousity about part two! Write speedily please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment. Please give us more of these two. The attraction between them is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More!

Please post more sooner rather than later.

swetnsazzyswetnsazzyabout 18 years ago
PLEASE please please

post more soon!!!

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
A continuation coming?

Fine writing. Jake seems to be a bit of a pig; he claims engagemet to one girl while putting the make on the other girl. But you shouldn't leave us just hanging. Hope your sequel comes in a month or so. Checking the dates on the index you seem to write in fits and starts.

This was good enough for me to read your older stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!PLSSSSSS CONTINUE THE STORY..JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..THE PLOT, THE CHARACHTERS R JUST RITE!!!!!!!PLLLLLSSSSS DO CONTINUE..AND I'D ALSO LOVE TO READ NEW CHAPTERS OF TEMPT THE DEVIL...

U R A VERY TALENTED WRITTER..THANK U VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE STORIES ESPECIALLY FOR THESE 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More! More!

Amazingly good! I love this story and the characters. Please continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please.

Please continue with this story soon. Please. Pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more?

this is a great story...I hope you continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please update

Please continue it. I want more. Can Marcus now know the truth and repent because the torture that he is giving her is torutring me.....

Grrr....I hate stupid men who hides their love or attraction for women. I want him to grovel and beg.

Thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
aaaaaaugh!

Tell me what happens!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yummy

Rating from 1 - 10? A 10!

More please! It's so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Can leave us hanging!

I love the plot and the characters! I can't wait to find out what happens!! Please write more and don't keep us waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow, keep going

just wanted to drop a few words of appreciation, i really liked this first chapter of, hopefully, only the beginning ... keep up the good work and dont let us wait too long for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE

I can't believe you left us ALL hanging like that?!?!?! WE WANT MORE!! Naughty girl! Keeps us all wanting more of course. Hurry up and post the next chapter already!

green_eyed_babygreen_eyed_babyalmost 18 years ago
hello

hey,

omg I loved chapter 1 I like fell in love with the story when I read it and I literally cannot wait for chapter 2. Your doing great keep it up :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty Please

pleaseeeee, finish the story, I cant wait to hear what happens to Kate and Marcus next, you cant leave us hanging like that!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

please write we are waiting.please also try writting a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

I love your story!!! But I'm sorry to say this, I hate you for leaving it unfinished. Oh please, please post the next chapter. Do not be so unkind as to leave your readers hanging like that. You're a good writer, and great writers always finish their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finish It!

I need to know what happens next! Is Jake shocked or was he set up by Marcus? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
.

please finish this story soon, I really want to know what happens to kate and marcus

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellen

More snake man & midget, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep coming back...

Apparently I love this story way more than the author! It'd be great if you'd finish it. I love the men in your stories.

gidgetgadgetgidgetgadgetabout 17 years ago
very hot!

Please finish this story, it's really terrific! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Chapter 2

Please. By the way, when are you going to finish 'To Tempt the Devil'??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
how long till chapter two

please please please finish this series - it has so much potential, I would love to read some sort of conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AHHH

Kind of going crazy here...it would be really great if you'd finish this!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 17 years ago
OH COME ON...

DONT DO THIS TO US...YOUR LOYAL READERS. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. IT'S TOO GOOD FOR YOU NOT TO FINISH. PLEASE! WE'RE DYING OVER HERE!

Mark2Mark2almost 17 years ago
Oh dear indeed.

So close and yet so far,

For the ending, no cigar.

ss101ssss101ssalmost 17 years ago
OMG!!

What are you doing to us?!?!?! This is just TOO much frustration!!! I can't believe you don't finish either this story or To Tempt the Devil! Why the suspense?! I don't think I can take this any more either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more more more!

I never comment, so at least you know that I LOVE THIS STORY!!! Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Uh oh

Did you abandon this story and your readers? Please come back and finish this wonderful story.

LifesLoverLifesLoverover 16 years ago
Please, Please, Please!!!!!!

Please finish your stories. Your'e driving me crazy with the suspense. I want to read the next chapters of your story so much but you aren't posting. Please finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please

I REALLY wish you'd finish this. It deserves an ending! And it's gone without one for WAY too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS!!

This is one of the first stories I read when I started here and I have been coming back for months waiting to see if there would be an ending. Puh-lease?!?!

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
ms_girl23 You Have Got To

Finish this. How can you just leave it like this? Please....

This is, wow, I just don't know. I'm amazed at how good you are.

Hoping that you'll come back...

darkstone57darkstone57about 16 years ago
if i beg will you finish this story

i want it, i need it, what can i say, begging for you not to leave me hanging without an ending in sight. as one writer to another, you gotta FINISH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkstone57darkstone57about 16 years ago
if i beg will you finish this story

i want it, i need it, what can i say, begging for you not to leave me hanging without an ending in sight. as one writer to another, you gotta FINISH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

livingypsylivingypsyabout 16 years ago
Please!!

I'm begging with the rest of 'em. lol loved and love your guys and gals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope no cigar..

What's wrong with this girl. She P*es me off bigtime.

She's some kind of submissive I presume. Not being able to fend for herself. That guy as good as rapes her and all she does is to beg for more. Well my friend, try that in real life. BS sorry but this is not hot. This just make me mad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Dear lord, this was HOT!!!

SUPER intense! I had to read it three times before I could leave my computer! The characters are excellent, especially Marcus. Mysterious and intimidating without seeming creepy; and SOOOO hot! Ch. 2 is definitely in order! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
totally lame

Clearly this is an author who likes fancy words but doesn't know how to use them correctly. A limp story and even limper sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I hope someday you'll come back and finish this st

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
have become obsessed...

really hope that you will finish this story- have gotten totally sucked in! Love the characters, even love the stupid snake.

katenakatenaalmost 16 years ago
ohhh

it's a shame to leave such a great story at this..."sad face"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please

Finnish this story. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WHY ARE YOU MAKING US WAIT???

Jeez, finish it already and tell us where you've put it or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please....we want some more!!

Awesome story! Please conclude it!!! It's too good to leave unfinished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hungry for it

when r u going to write the next chapter plz finish all ur stories dont leave us hanging around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Harlequin country

Obviously, the author is a big fan of bodice rippers. That said, she does the internal dialogue of her heroines well. The male characters... not so much. Nice that she uses proper grammar and puncuation; as that seems a skill set limited to about one out of thirty writers on this site.

Missy18873Missy18873over 15 years ago
How long?

How long till we see the rest of this story? I love it and I can not wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please finish the story

Please finish, I am so hooked. Where did you come up with a name like Perdita for a snake?

arghjacarghjacover 15 years ago
Excellent read

Hi,one of your stories was recommended as being similar to one of mine, so I took the trouble to read. I feel pride that my own, although completely different in theme, should be compared to your own excellent writing. Well done I loved it and can't wait for your next chapter. You have certainly been logged in as a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! PLEASE FINISH!!!!

this story is so interesting, a truly atypical love story.

i really really really wish and hope you will finish it someday. would like to know how it ends for the couple. really love all the main characters, even the snake, too! want a satisfying ending for kate, she is so liberating.

marcus is delicious.

Thank you so much for what you have written so far, you have great talent, you should be published!! here's hoping to see many more stories from you! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

This story and Intense Love have been 2 of my favorites since first coming to this site. I hope one day you decide to finish this story, it's been great so far. I keep coming back to reread and check to see if you have any more chapters. Keep writing, you're very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I totally agree

I keep coming back hoping to find more

spicegirl393spicegirl393over 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT OTHOT HOT HOTHOT !!!

dude, so hot i cant even type the title of my comment correctly... mmmhhmmm. i need a guy like marcus. i love your writing technique, because it isnt rushing into the sex/lovemaking, but building it to a climax. haha, climax. i wish male induced right now. okay, shutting up.

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please finish.

Love your work. Please make a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Come on!

It's been since 2006 and you still haven't out up the sequel. its very good, so hurry and finish! please! dont leave you fans hanging or your lose them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More pls ...

It's 2009! We're still waiting ... :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i really wish you came back.

this story is amzing. please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're an incredible writer!

I hope you finish some of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
-sobs-

Please? Please?! PLEASE?! I'm on my knees BEGGING you to continue this story. PLEASEEEEE?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sobs!!

I have read it I think around hundred times and each time I feel there should be a continuation but since it look like author is dead or what because it look like story is not going to continue and we will have to remain satisfy with this part only.

save_the_animals_jbsave_the_animals_jbover 14 years ago
Please continue!!!

Please continue, your torturing me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wheere are youu???

this torture i ove your stories your soo talented it a shame that there isn't any updats :'( please update soon

IpFc22IpFc22about 14 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

please please please please please please please... how many pleases is that? Actually, doesn't matter, but PLEASE continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
?????

WHY ARE THERE NO MORE?!?????!?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lord Have Mercy...

What...no Chapter Two??

Guh.

My brain is just gone. Melted. You ROCK as a smutty writer - not just the smut, but like...everything. Where are you??

It's so depressing - why is it the best stories out there are effing unfinished??

Finish, bitte!

isis91isis91about 14 years ago

more please!!! I like ur balance! you can feel the attraction but Kate also calls him on being a jackass too. I hope you have him have to work for it some since he has treated her badly fighting his own attraction- and of course write more!!!!!!!!!

RoslynJRoslynJalmost 14 years ago

Please finish this!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where is the rest?

Why didn't you finish this?

ANgelgal4everANgelgal4everalmost 14 years ago
Great story

OMGosh please update this story it is excellent :D

isis81isis81over 13 years ago

I really hope you finish this!! You can just feel the heat between them (although I hope you don't take them to the "I love you/I love you too" point" because I think that wouldn't fit w/ what we've seen so gar but let them start something. It seems like you could extend this story or wrap it up quickly so.........please finish it!! :)

btw - I don't really see how this is a nonconsent - he hasn't forced her to do anything even if he has been overbearing.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
continue please....

continue this please. this is such a cliffhanger!!! :)

punkmoxiepunkmoxieover 13 years ago
would love more

would love for you to continue this one!

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cliffhanger? possibly finsih?

you need to finish this!!!!! i can see that you have recently got on and have apologized for not coming and finishing your stories but this is your oppurtunity to do so... i like the way you right and im am practically beggin on my knees for you to finish this story (even tho you can't physically see this) so if it is possible before the new year it would be gr or even early next year it would be really great thank you :) !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dying..

I'm literally dripping wet...I have such a longing between my thighs, it is inexplicable. Please, PLEASE finish this...it's driving me insane. It has been such a long time since I was so turned on by some erotic fiction....absolutely delicious.

Elle_RayneElle_Rayneover 13 years ago
Delicious

Tantalizing... more... please? : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wheres the rest!!

Its a great story but I really wish you would finish it!!! Come on dont leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please finish the story!!!

i read this story a while ago and keep checking to see if there is a new part please end it i hate cliffhangers lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waauuggh!!

PLEASE FINISH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
will you?

ARE you ever going to finish?

lillizlillizabout 13 years ago
are you planning on finishing?

I would love to see this finished. Please let me know if I should hold out hope :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

plz i cant wait to read the rest of it

fruitloverfruitloverabout 13 years ago

I see that you have not written anything since 2007, I hope that you get inspired again and decided to write. Your words were enjoyable and fresh to read and I hope you soon feel inspired to write more.

dbergendbergenabout 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!

FINISH!!! I love the story :)

paperclipgirlpaperclipgirlalmost 13 years ago
perfect

why aren't there more stories like this apart from the ones you write? this needs to be finished!!

RiverbetweenthelegsRiverbetweenthelegsalmost 13 years ago
oh my god

I need to know what happens next that was hot and almost left me satisfied but I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You need to finish this!

Please?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous