Sometimes, Things Just Happen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew his hand from under her bikini, still wet with her honey, squeezed her buttocks once, then stood to walk towards where Jake and Casey were playing with Anna in the water. Kate watched, rage boiling in her veins, as he smilingly greeted his brother, trailing his fingers through the water, washing away all evidence of his depravity.

The water that night was a balm to her overheated skin.

* * *

She tried to avoid him. It did not work. Marcus, it seemed, was now hellbent on tormenting her. And Jake was spending too much time with Casey to notice.

At dinner he sat beside her, his hand on her thigh. She moved it away. He placed it back, then slowly, insinuously, began to slide his fingers between her thighs.

Panicking, she thought wildly of an excuse to escape, and latched onto the first one she came up with.

She was "getting a drink of water" from the kitchen when someone moved up behind her and she knew, instinctively, that it was Marcus. Suppressing a groan, she closed her eyes for a moment, tightly, and wondered what she had ever done to bring this upon herself.

His hard body pressed against hers from behind, trapping her against the kitchen counter. She stiffened, expelling a resigned sigh. Calm, she told herself. Stay calm.

"Let me pass, please," Kate said, not as firmly as she might have wanted to.

"No," his voice whispered. He bit her ear.

"Marcus..." Why, she thought to herself, was it always like this? She hated the way he made her feel, the way she wanted to simply melt, bonelessly against him. It was fifty years since the emancipation of women, she was a confirmed feminist...was she to be like this with every strutting male that came along? Not every strutting male, a little voice taunted in her head. Just this strutting male. Like a rooster, she retorted at the voice in her head. A damn rooster.

His tongue flicked over her lobe, and he took it into his mouth, nibbling gently.

"Don't!"

"Why not?" he breathed. "You like it."

"I don't!"

"You do," he corrected. "You're wet. I can tell."

"My god, have you no shame?" she exclaimed. "I'm your brother's fiance!"

"Are you?" he went on nibbling. "I hadn't noticed. You certainly don't ACT like you are..."

She made to move away, and this time he let her. She spun round to face him, her eyes dark with anger.

"You are a hypocrite," she spat. "A hypocrite and a despot and a beast. I hate you."

He merely raised one mocking brow, remarked, "And you are a whore." Then, smiling, dropped a kiss on her furious mouth, and went back to dinner.

* * *

"Jake," said Kate after dinner when they had a spare moment alone in the drawing room, "Jake, this has to stop."

"What?" he was staring out the window rather dreamily. "What - oh, yes. Yes, I suppose it does."

"Well," Kate said impatiently. "Why don't you stop it, then?"

He turned to face her at last, and Kate noticed with interest there was a rather incandescent look on his face. "I will," he said with a smile. "Tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"

"Because," he said patiently, "Casey and I are announcing our engagement tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?"

"We just want to have tonight," Jake explained, "To ourselves. To celebrate."

"Oh," said Kate, inexplicably pleased for him, and realising with a sense of detachment that she could not seem to dredge up any jealousy, "That's wonderful, Jake! Did you propose?"

"No," said Jake, his expression mischievous. "She did!"

Kate laughed. "Oh, so it worked, did it?"

"Yes," he said happily. "Yes, it did. Thank you so much Kate...I love you, I really do." He enfolded her in an embrace, kissing her cheek just as Marcus walked in. Kate flushed guiltily, pulling away for reasons even she could not understand.

Marcus' expression was implacable.

* * *

It was quiet. The house was empty, she knew, but for Marcus, Anna and herself. Jake and Casey had snuck off somewhere earlier, without the knowledge of his brother, and she hoped that the other two occupants of the house were asleep.

Carefully, stealthily, she put on her robe, as she always did now, picked up a towel, and crept out of the house. Having escaped without detection, she set down the now familiar path towards the beach. Once there, she stripped off her clothes with a sense of careless abandon, revelling in the freedom to do so unself-consciously, and stepped into the water.

For half and hour or so she simply swam dreamily, lost in the freedom of the ocean, of the cool caress of the wet fingers against her skin. The night was warm, balmy, the water dark and dangerous, and she was heedy with the recklessness of it all. After she had simply drifter for a while she began to head towards the shore, looking around for the rock she had placed her things beside, and stopped dead.

Marcus was sitting there. On her towel, spread out on the sand. Naked. And he was watching her, intently. When he saw that she had seen him, a smile curved his lips, one that did not quite reach his eyes. Kate's eyes darted back towards the sea, wondering whether she ought to make a swim for it. She was naked. She could not come back to shore like this.

But there did not seem to be any choice.

His eyes were following her every move, a curious half smile indicating that he knew exactly what she was thinking. They were gazing intently at her nakedness, lingering on her breasts, her hips, the soft wet triangle of hair at the juncture of her thighs. As she approached him, he stood, picked up her robe.

She paused, hesitantly, a few feet away from him.

He threw the robe into the bushes.

Her eyes widened. "What – what are you doing?"

There was a dark, hungry expression on his face as he approached her, and a hunted expression on hers as she backed away. His lip curled. "Running away, Katie?"

"Leave me alone," Kate said hoarsely, beginning to panic. She stumbled, turned and ran. Behind her she heard him growl and then give chase.

The chase did not last long. He swung her off her feet within moments, and Kate found herself being carried like a sack over his shoulder back to where he'd been sitting. "Let me go!"

He ignored her.

"I'll scream," she threatened. "I swear I will."

"Go ahead," he invited. "No one will hear you but me. And screaming rather excites me, you know..."

Kate shut up.

He deposited her roughly on her back on the towel and moved to straddle her before she could escape. The tip of his erection - she had rather forgotten he was naked in her panic – brushed her stomach.

"Oh my god," she muttered.

Marcus grinned. "Why, thank you," he murmured. He stretched his body out so that he lay completely atop her and bent to kiss her mouth. She tried to move...he merely held her face between his hands. His tongue slid between her lips...licked...probed...plunged. His teeth bit at her mouth, cruel biting kisses that teased and tantalised and left her moaning, for more. His mouth left hers...trailed down her throat. He licked her neck...bit her, gently. "Delicious," he murmured against her skin. "God, how I've craved your taste..."

My god, Kate thought semi-hysterically. I sound like apple pie!

His knees nudged hers apart. She felt him slide up until his face was level with hers again and then his tongue was in her mouth, stabbing deep into the moist sweetness...sliding sinuously and tasting everything that he could reach. His lips enclosed hers...trapped her bottom lip in his mouth, suckled it. His hips rocked against hers, and she felt the blunt tip of him nudging at her entrance. Her eyes opened. He was still kissing her, his eyes staring into hers as his tongue slid in and out of her mouth...and as his cock slid into her body.

She gasped...arched involuntarily up into him at the sensation of him filling her.

"Wrap your legs around me," Marcus muttered, his voice guttural in his throat.

Mindlessly, she complied.

He began to move. He was sliding in and out of her with painstaking slowness, soft, gentle strokes that made her want to scream. Her hands came up to his shoulders, her fingers digging into his flesh. She whispered something incoherent but pleading into his neck, and he slowed. She almost shrieked from frustration. She needed...she needed... What did she need?

"What do you need?" he was whispering it, and she could swear she could almost detect a note of tenderness beneath the harsh demand.

"I..."

"Say it, Kate. What do you want?"

"Fuck me..."

"Ask for it."

"Fuck me...please..."

"Whore," he muttered, and the word sent a spike of pain through her, quickly forgotten though, as he lifted her legs, pressing her knees against her chest and began hammering into her, his thrusts deep and hard and harsh. She bit her lip, tears of mingled pleasure and pain springing to her eyes, the sensations overwhelming, leaving her breathless. She gasped and clenched her nails against her palm, her whimpers getting louder as his thrusts became harder. His breathing was quickening, his breaths coming ragged...he closed his eyes, and she moaned, shuddering, her body tensing and tightening, pulsing around him. He let out a groan, his teeth sinking into her shoulder and she whimpered. The bite was turning into a kiss, though, and Kate, her body limp, closed her eyes, forgetting for the moment, everything but the feel of him still inside her, kissing her.

* * *

A sound startled them both. Kate's eyes opened. She blinked up at Jake's shocked face, groaned, and closed her eyes again. Marcus looked up, raised a brow, and lazily lifted himself off her body. He got to his feet slowly, not deigning to cover himself. She could see Jake cringing.

"Kate," said Jake, looking somewhat bemused, "What is this?" Kate, having regained her senses, scrambled to cover herself.

Oh dear, thought Kate.

Oh dear.