Sometimes You Have a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started on the buttons of his shirt. At least he helped by doing the cuffs. She hated cuffs. He had removed his tie when they walked into the room and tossed it on the little piece of furniture at the foot of the bed. Off with the dress shirt, then off with the white cotton tee underneath. She backed away toward the bed. He moved forward removing one sock with each step. He almost lost his balance once, but recovered easily. It made her smile. He wasn't all THAT smooth. He looked good. You could tell he got plenty of exercise and wasn't afraid of physical work, but also that he wasn't a cocky self-absorbed gym rat. His body was strong and toned, but not sculpted. She could see the lines of his hip muscles. His chest and arms were strong. His legs were built more like a gymnast than a runner. Had he mentioned wrestling in school? That would explain it. Yes, he had the body of a wrestler. There was no 6 pack, but there was not beer belly either. He had some chest hair, but not a lot and none on his back, which was a relief. He had kept his pub bush trimmed, but not shaved. She decided that she actually liked him naked as much as clothed. She saw he even had a couple tattoos - one on each arm. She'd have to ask about those... after.

When he reached her he didn't just start ripping her clothes off. He leaned in to kiss her again and moved one of her hands to his cock and the other to his balls. He didn't use words; he knew how to tell her what he wanted more directly. She enjoyed feeling his cock get hard again and explored his balls with curious touches. She liked the texture of his skin and the feel of the hair. She reached deep between his legs to touch his asshole and stroke her fingers back slowly to tickle his balls. He responded with pleasure. She knew she had full access to his body the way she was going to give him full access to hers. That will be fun. Other men had gotten a little uncomfortable when she played with their balls or got anywhere near their ass. He didn't. The made her wet.

He pulled her shirt over her head then bent to kiss the soft skin of each collarbone and down to the tops of her breasts exposed from her bra. His hands and lips gently moved over the fabric covering her nipples and down her stomach. She took pride in her stomach. He stroked a bent index finger down one side and then the other. He kissed her tummy and bellybutton and worked his way down. Both hands moved to cup her ass as he pulled her still clothed hips toward his mouth. She was wearing leggings and the fabric allowed her to feel the heat of his breath on her clit. He kissed her clit through the fabric and she heard him take a deep breath through his nose. She knew she was wet, but loved that he wanted to experience her through every sense.

His hands pulled down her leggings and she stepped out of them at his look. She was wearing nice panties. Not expensive or anything, but cut well. They arched high up and around her hips following the line of thigh muscle and around to follow the curve of her ass. She didn't like G-strings for every day and she had not "really" expected this evening to go this far when she got dressed that day. At least that's what she had told herself.

As he stood up he kissed her thighs, her clit through the panties, her hip bones, tummy, nipples, collar bones, neck ear, forehead, eyelids, cheeks, and finally her lips. His arms wrapped around her with completely controlling her waist and the other finding that handful of hair again. She could smell a hint of her wetness on his face from his kisses below. The smell made a fresh wash of wetness move inside her and she shuddered a bit. He took her by the hand and led her to the bed. He hadn't removed her bra or panties yet.

She could get used to this pretty quickly.

--

He pulled the covers back to expose the sheets and pillows, then pushed her back onto the bed with her seated before him. She leaned forward to explore his body with her hands and lips as he unfastened her bra. He stroked her back, shoulders, hair as he let her explore him. When she looked up he was watching her with a lust and tenderness that she didn't think were possible at the same time. He pushed moved her back onto the bed and then to her back, placing one of the big pillows comfortably under her head. He put his full weight on her and kissed her deeply. His hands found her wrists and moved them both over her head where he held them easily in one strong fist while his other hand started stroking her right nipple. The strokes matched the intensity of his kisses, hard, then soft. Light, then intense. Her pussy started to ache for attention. His cock was hard again and rubbing against her hip. Oh so close to where she needed it, but just out of reach for her satisfaction. He needed to fuck her soon or she was going to go crazy. He had her pinned. She was his. She needed to stop thinking and just open.

She opened her legs.

He understood. He moved slowly down her body again, but not as slowly as before. He kissed her nipples and took the right one into his mouth. It felt so good being warm and wet after having been pinched. The suction he placed on the breast and the flicking tongue almost made her cum. Her nipples had a direct line to her clit when a man found the right rhythm. He had found it.

Then his finger touched her clit and the first wave of orgasm broke over her body. She whimpered. He kept it going. He didn't let up on the nipple or the stroking of her clit. He found her rhythm immediately and matched her waves with the strokes of his hand on her through her panties. He hadn't fumbled around. He had just touched her the way she needed to be touched. He Knew.

When her waves had settled and she could breathe again, she looked down at him and said "thank you." He looked up and said, "Enjoy yourself Little Girl. Open up for me. The more you open, the more pleased I will be with you and the better you will feel."

When he pulled her panties down her legs she saw they were wet. She was still tingling when he looked down at her, spread her knees open and started kissing his way slowly from the inside of her left knee up the soft skin of her inner thigh toward her soft wet opening. She moved her hands down to open herself for him and because she wanted to feel how wet she was and maybe even sneak a taste of herself from her own fingers, but he caught both of her hands in his stopping her and telling her with a look such was not allowed at the moment. Her untouched wetness was his. Thankfully he moved to the skin at the transition between thigh and sex. So close. So Close. "This is my favorite skin on a woman's body" he told her, tracing the line down the lines on either side of her pussy curving in at the curve of her ass. Then he used a finger to open her lips. They were so wet. She knew her clit was poking out from its hood in anticipation. He ran a wet finger lightly around her little clit and she gasped. It felt so good.

With a smile and low "mmmm" he moved his mouth between her legs. His tongue moved from the bottom of her opening, slid a little way inside, then moved up the left side of her folds, around her clit a few times to explore the hood, clit and under, then back down and into her pussy deep.

The "mmmm" came again.

His tongue circled the inner edges of her pussy. He was moving her juices into his mouth smoothly. She looked down at him to see his eyes watching her. The only thing left in those eyes was lust.

Her hands moved to her nipples as he continued to circle her pussy, gathering the wetness, making her wetter and wetter. His nose brushed her clit. Then his lips and tongue started working her clit again. She felt his hands move. One went flat just above her pubic bone, pulling her sex open in a way nobody had ever done. She was exposed with just that little bit of pressure in the right place. Her clit was out and aching. Her opening dripping. He put two fingers from the other hand into his mouth and then slid them into her. He had strong hands. The fingers were thick enough to stretch her wide, especially since the other hand had stretched her in the other direction. Her hands moved on her nipples as his fingers slowly slid in and out of her. His mouth found her clit again. This time he opened his mouth to create a vacuum from his fingers to above the hood of her clit. His tongue joined the rhythm of his fingers. Her body moved into its own rhythms and he adjusted perfectly. Then three things happened that she knew she would remember for the rest of her life. He increased the power of the suction. The rumble of his "mmmmm" vibrated at a harmonic to the strokes of his tongue on her screaming clit, and he bent one finger to stretch and stroke her g-spot practically touching his hand over her pubic bone from the inside as the other finger stroked deep into her to hit her cervix. She'd never been so overwhelmed and out of control in her life. As the orgasm took her she pinched down hard on her own breasts and nipples and rode wave after wave of orgasm. She didn't hear her own voice calling out in pleasure. As the waves started to subside, blackness curled around her vision in a crazy wave of sexual ecstasy and head rush and she let herself open to the blissful darkness that moved over her consciousness.

--

When she woke up she was curled in his arms, under the covers. She almost started to panic, wondering if she had been drugged or something. She'd never literally passed out from an orgasm before.

"Welcome back Sweetheart." He said quietly into her hair.

"You've only been asleep for a few minutes, don't worry, you are safe. Here, have some apple juice and I'm going to require you to eat a banana. These were all I could get to without having to leave the room. I didn't want you to wake up scared and alone." They sat up a little as he handed her the bottle of juice and peeled the banana. "I guess in addition to making sure you're hydrated, we'll need to watch your blood sugar and potassium levels." He smiled. He stroked her hair as she ate the fruit. She felt silly on one level. Who passes out from an orgasm? On another level she had never felt so completely satisfied and content in her entire life as she did right then.

"I'm sorry I passed out." She whispered into his chest.

"It happens, Love. I don't think anyone has ever given you that kind of intensity before. I probably shouldn't have taken you there so soon, but I'm also feeling pretty proud of myself. Women can fake orgasms, but they usually can't fake passing out from one."

She could hear the care and the smile in his voice.

"I saw that you had hit 'tilt' like an old pinball machine. I made sure you were just asleep, got you comfortable, grabbed the juice & banana for you and crawled in here next to you. If feels wonderful holding your body against mine as you sleep."

"Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome Sweetheart" he replied.

She liked how he called her little girl names at the time treating her as a grown woman.

"No, I mean thank you for that experience. You're right, nobody has ever done that to me before."

"My pleasure."

After she finished the fruit and took a last drink of juice she felt much better. As she handed the juice back to him to put the bottle on the nightstand, she looked up to him with her most lustful smile and asked "so, where were we?"

--

He pulled her up to kiss him. Her naked body was stretched out on top of his and his arms explored her back as they kissed. She was on top. It was an illusion of control she liked. Wait, it was not an illusion. He was letting her be in control of this moment. He could change the energy in a second she knew, but at this moment, she was in charge. She kissed him harder and felt his cock start to grow under her. He had been so patient with her. Every other guy she had been with would never have been so patient with her. Some might have fucked her while she was passed out, even assuming they could have caused her to cum so hard she blacked out, which they couldn't. He needed her and she knew it.

She slid a hand down and stroked his cock. She was beginning to love that part of him. It felt right in her hand. Warm. She stroked him gently and he moaned. It was time show him that his Little Girl could be a Woman when she wanted. His nipples responded as she kissed and sucked them on her way down to take him in her mouth. This time she did tease him just a bit more. She was in control, right? She licked his shaft and sucked just the head. The pre cum was there again, clear and sweet. She knew she would never get tired of the feel and flavor of his pre cum. When she pushed the whole shaft into his throat he groaned again and shivered. He grabbed two handfuls of hair and held her there. She wouldn't be in control much longer if she kept this up, so she let his cock slide from her mouth making sure it was nice and wet.

His eyes were on her when she looked up. Of course they were. She liked that about him. His gaze made her feel beautiful. She stroked him hard and moved up to straddle him. When she positioned his head at the entry to her little wet pussy she knew she should probably have approached this with a little bit more renewed warming, but it was too late now. With a hand on his cock and the other on his stomach, she lowered herself onto him.

His eyes were on her and hers rolled back in her head. She bit her lip as he stretched her wide. Then she caught her breath when the tip hit her cervix and kept going, stretching her deep. It felt like he was as deep as her belly button, and at this angle, maybe he was. His hands moved to hold each of her hip bones and their eyes met. The circle of energy was almost visible moving from his cock into her body, out through her eyes and into his then back through the cycle again. She could feel the vibrations of that power without moving, but the energy called her to move. She responded slowly. She didn't want him out of her now that he was all in and he was only allowing slight movements in and out. He liked it in her deep. His hands guided her hips making her clit slide against his pubic bone. The feeling of the pressure on her clit and the fullness him buried in her pussy made her even more wet and the sliding became smooth and so primal it almost made her cum again.

As his hands guided her into the rhythm matching the energy of their connection he moved one hand to hers and intertwined their fingers. He used that hand to pull her down on top of him and the other to move her legs from bent knees to stretched prone on top of him. They didn't miss a stroke and she found this position intensified the movement on her clit. She'd never done this before. He moved her hips and his in time and she felt another orgasm building. Something in her brain switched off and she became the grinding movement of her own hips on his. Her breathing started to become heavy with impending orgasm. His hands moved up to stroke her back, then one somehow found her nipple and started twisting it with just the right amount of pressure as her orgasm started to roll again. Each wave of her release was matched with a thrust of his cock inside her and a twist of just the tip of her nipple. As the intensity of each wave grew, so did the power of the thrust and the strength of his hands on her back and breast. When it finished she realized that she had been holding her breath and might have almost passed out again.

He didn't wait this time. He rolled her over onto her back and pushed into her even deeper than he had been before. One of his hands pinned both of hers above her head. The other cupped one of her ass cheeks and held her hips at the angle he wanted. Their sweat mingled. He pounded into her long and deep. Faster and faster. Sweat dripped from his throat into her mouth and she reached up to lick more of his salty sweat from the angle of his strong neck. She knew he was about to cum. She craved it. His breathing changed. His hand was almost bruisingly strong on her wrists. His weight on her body made every inch of her know she was being taken and the power of his control of her hips as his cock pounded into her little pussy was completely outside her ability to do anything but be his woman, his.

"Look at me!" he demanded.

When she opened her eyes, his found hers and locked. His mouth found hers. She opened her eyes, her mouth, her legs, her womanhood, and yes, her soul as she felt his cum flow in powerful gushes so deep into her pussy that she knew for the first time how the magic of sex was meant to feel.

Tears of joy rolled down her face as he rested on top of her, holding her. His cock was still in her and his breathing was returning to normal. She never wanted this feeling to end.

--

The moment didn't end in a rush, it softened as he softened inside her. She savored him inside her and clutched her pussy to hold him there as long as she could. He was kissing her neck when his face touched the stream of tears that had run down her cheek. He slowly kissed his way up the tears, tasting the trail of her emotion until he reached her eyes. He looked at her with a tenderness and understanding she had never received from any man, even her father. He held her even more tightly and kissed her closed eyelids. Both. Gently. He didn't say a word. He KNEW.

Finally his satisfied penis slid out of her leaving her full of his cum, but empty of him. He rolled to one side and curled her up against her chest. He adjusted the pillow under his head and pulled the sheets up over them. He held her silently. She listened to the pounding of his heart slow as her head moved up and down on his chest. She hadn't realized how comfortable a man's pec muscles could be until now. Other men had either been boney or over-muscled. His chest was perfect and his arms around her made her feel safe and wanted. They were warm and still sweaty, and he flicked the sheet to bring a light cooling breeze to their bodies. She wrapped a leg over his thigh and felt his cum start to slide out of her. It felt cool by the time it reached her inner thigh. She could feel some sliding across her asshole too. Knowing he had filled her with his most precious fluid confirmed she was a woman, his woman at this moment. Nobody owned her, but she had been claimed. She was marked as his in the most primal ritual conceived in nature.

He moved a hand up to her face and softly ran his thumb along the brow of her eye, massaging the delicate muscles of her face. She let out a soft sigh of pleasure in response. He was SO good to her. His touch relaxed her body and excited her spirit. Without looking she could tell he was smiling contentedly, completely relishing the moment they had shared and were sharing now.

She moved her hand from his chest down to his soft cock and felt the stickiness of their mingled sex. She moved down to gently, so gently stroke his scrotum. She knew how sensitive it would be right now. Other men had not let her near their balls even before sex, let alone at this most vulnerable moment, but he let her. He trusted her. When she stroked his sack it was his turn to let out a low moan.

She wanted more from him, and she wanted to give him more of her. She moved her head down his body and took all of his cock into her mouth. Now that it was soft she could easily take all of it. The taste was amazing. She knew her own taste from her own fingers and from his kisses earlier. She knew that tonight she was sweet and tangy and purely herself. His cum mingled with hers was a little salty and strange, but not unpleasant. She thought it was something close to a more concentrated flavor of his sweat. Not the sweat from a workout at the gym, but the sweat that had dropped from his neck into her mouth while he was fucking her. Clean sweat. Pure him. That taste would be a memory for the rest of her life and she felt her pussy start to respond at the thought of what she was doing to him. She didn't care if he was tired, she wanted him hard again. She wanted him inside her again.